My Best Friend Derails My Life Pt. 02

Story Info
Sara tells me how she expedited our check.
1.8k words
3.9
10.5k
8
9

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I deposited the check into our bank account, I felt a sigh of relief. Even though I now had zero income, at least we had $92,000 in the bank, after we had paid the taxes and early withdrawal penalties on the CDs. Adrian had saved me a few thousand in penalties on my 401k withdrawal, by checking the hardship box, but I felt zero gratitude towards him. Thankfully, Sara and I weren't going to be homeless and hopefully I could find another job quickly.

I went home and took a shower, as I had been sweating with rage during my meeting with Adrian. I couldn't believe how much he had turned my life upside down. I was so mad at him for sending that photo to Melody, and then telling Sara that I quit my job, because they found out I was fucking my assistant.

I was powerless to fight back, and vowed to stay out of his way as much as possible. Sara had been gone for two hours now, and I tortured myself, visualizing her kneeling before Adrian in her schoolgirl costume. That was supposed to be my treat tonight. Instead, Adrian was enjoying my wife in the Honeymoon Suite, with her new lingerie and her highly accessorized schoolgirl uniform. I ate dinner alone and settled in to watch some television.

Around 10pm, I went to brush my teeth, and on the spur of the moment looked inside the drawer in the bathroom. Sara's beloved magic egg and the Apple Watch were both gone, and I knew she was in for a very pleasurable hotel stay. I felt sick to my stomach and powerless to react.

Sara was going to punish me for fucking Melody, and it didn't even happen. She would be back in the morning, bright and cheerful, eager to share the details of her night in the Honeymoon Suite. This new arrangement was killing me, and I moved closer to accepting Adrian's deal.

I was sleeping when Sara finally got home. I heard Adrian's limo come up my gravel driveway. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 5am. I looked out of my bedroom window and watched as Sara stumbled out of his limousine. She was quite drunk and Adrian helped her to the front door. By the time I threw some shorts on and got to the front door, his limo was gone.

Sara had changed out of her tight silk dress and matching garter-belt. She looked like a completely different woman, than the sexy blonde who had leaned across Adrian's desk a few hours earlier, and negotiated the early release of our check. Her hair was still damp, and she was wearing grey sweats and sneakers.

I asked her if she wanted some coffee, but she giggled and said she was going to have another glass of wine. She was already quite drunk, but I didn't press the issue. I poured her a glass of Chardonnay, and brewed a pot of coffee. We sat together at the breakfast table and talked for a while.

I use the word "talked" loosely. I peppered her with questions and she responded incoherently, slurring her words and giggling like she was high. Her eyes were glazed over, and I knew he had "plied her with drugs again", in her words. That slut had probably sucked his cock for a hit of ecstasy, I thought angrily.

I needed to get my emotions in check, as I could feel rage and jealousy surging through me. I took a couple of deep breaths, and remembered that I loved this woman very much. I also had to remind myself that we were in an open marriage, by mutual agreement.

I continued with the questions, knowing that in her compromised state, she would be more likely to tell the truth.

"Did you have fun at the hotel?" I asked, unable to conceal my jealousy.

"Adrian told me it is unladylike to talk about our honeymoon," she said with a smile. "But he did want me to thank you for providing us the hotel room. I imagine that Honeymoon Suite has seen a lot of depravity over the years, so, without getting into the details, let's just say we held our own."

"Providing him with the hotel room?" I asked incredulously. "Did he end up leaving the tab on our credit card?"

Sara shrugged her shoulders, as if to let me know she didn't give a fuck who financed her lifestyle.

"Figure it out with Adrian," she said in a bitchy tone.

Adrian had really humiliated me by enjoying Sara's delights in the Honeymoon Suite. I assumed he had fucked my wife in her new lingerie and her schoolgirl costume. It was an extra kick in the nuts to learn that I had possibly paid for the room. Sara seemed to be enjoying my consternation. I focused on getting my emotions in check and resumed my line of questioning.

"Why did you change out of your lovely pink dress, Sara?" I asked her nicely.

"No reason," she said with a giggle.

When I pushed her for an answer she said, "Adrian doesn't want you to see me in my nice, expensive clothes anymore. I am expected to wear sweats and baggy t-shirts around you."

"Asshole!" I said under my breath.

Sara seemed to enjoy playing this game of making me jealous. "Besides," she continued with a cruel smirk, before cutting herself off.

"Besides what?" I asked her, regretting the words the moment they left my lips.

Sara took a large gulp of her wine and looked right into my eyes. I could see disdain for me in them, for the first time since I had known her. Then she let me have it.

"Did you quit your job because the accusation of sexual harassment was true? I don't care if you are fucking Melody, as the constraints of our marriage allows us both some sexual freedom. God knows, I enjoyed some tonight," she said cruelly.

"My concern is," she continued, "I know we only have enough money for a few months of living expenses. I am not prepared to reduce my lifestyle, because you messed up your employment prospects, by fucking your assistant."

I recoiled at her sudden verbal assault, and reacted foolishly by saying "is there anything else you want to get off your chest Sara?"

You shouldn't ask someone for the truth when they are drunk, unless you really want to hear it. And I did not want to hear the next few things she shared with me. She shared in graphic detail, how our check got processed in three hours, instead of three weeks.

Sara took great delight in seeing me jealous, as she had felt the same emotions upon hearing of my supposed affair, with Melody. As I heard the story unravel, I knew Adrian had used her jealousy about the Melody incident, to his advantage.

Sara told me that after I left the office in anger, Adrian started right in on her, probing her fresh wounds.

"Didn't think Chris had that much game, Sara," he said coldly. "Melody is way out of his league. There is no way he seduced her. It must have been a quid pro quo deal. Maybe she fucked him for the job opportunity? Lucky bastard!"

"Are you fucking anyone else, Adrian?" Sara asked. "You promised me you would adhere to safe sexual practices."

"No, baby," Adrian started. "Stacey called me at work one day, and begged me to lend her five hundred dollars, to pay her car payment. I agreed to give her the money, as she seemed desperate. When I dropped the cash over to her place, I impulsively made her give me a rimjob in return."

"Did you end up fucking her or kissing her?" Sara asked, as the thought of Stacey trying to steal Adrian from her, pissed her off.

"Of course not, baby. One of your hard limits, is safe sex. I won't violate that agreement. I don't know why I did it. Seeing her all dolled up, as if she thought she could manipulate me, made me want to thoroughly debase her. So, before I gave her the cash, I told her I expected a rimjob in exchange. I even made the bitch go and fetch the Sukebe chair from my limo, while I showered. I never kissed her, or touched her in any intimate way. I just sat on my lewd chair, and forced her to eat my ass."

Sara smiled at the thought of her beautiful, young friend, reduced to lying under the Sukebe chair, eating Adrian's ass, in exchange for her car payment.

"That is the only sexual contact I have had with anyone else, since the night of our threesome," he said softly.

Adrian's response seemed genuine, and matched up somewhat with Sergei's story, so Sara gave him the benefit of the doubt.

"So, are you going to force me to give you a rimjob, in exchange for helping us expedite our check release?" Sara teased. "Or do you have some other payment in mind?"

"Sara, you are a sexy little bitch, but I am too busy to speed up your check," Adrian said dismissively. "I will give you a few thousand dollars in cash to tide you over, and you can use my Maserati, if your car gets repossessed. However, I want your pussy of a husband to sweat waiting for his money."

Sara walked over to Adrian and snuggled up very close to him. She put her lips to his ear and placed one hand on his crotch. She gave his erect cock a quick squeeze and whispered in his ear.

"Your big brain and your little brain need to get on the same page," she teased. "It appears your cock is very interested in getting rewarded for helping me out. What exactly does expediting the check entail?"

"I need to make two phone calls," Adrian admitted with a laugh.

"Well, Adrian," Sara said seductively, "if you will be generous enough to find the time to make two phone calls, I will be very sweet to you. Who is the first person you have to call?"

"I need to call John, the District Manager, first. He will have to authorize the withdrawal." Adrian said, with a broad smile, knowing exactly what Sara's version of being sweet, entailed.

Sara already had her hooks in him. Adrian folded instantly at the prospect of a quickie with my wife, especially as I was waiting right outside his office door. Sara walked behind Adrian's desk and pulled his chair out from underneath it. She sank slowly to her knees and let her form-fitting dress ride up her toned thighs. Then she crawled under his desk and looked up at him innocently.

"Do you think you can focus on the business at hand, while I suck your cock during this very important phone call?"

Adrian wasted no time getting comfortably seated in his large leather chair. He spread his legs wide apart to allow Sara access to his stiffening cock. As she slowly undid his zipper he made the first call. Adrian was asking his boss John, the District Manager for a big favor.