My Best Friend Employs Me Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't care what she looks like, Sara," Adrian said dismissively. "Find some bitch, gloss her lips, spritz her with my favorite perfume, and stick her under the milking-table to suck me off!"

"Chrissy could do it!" Sara suggested cheerfully.

"Perfect," Adrian replied. "Great idea. Thinking outside the box. Go and break the news to that cocksucker, Chrissy. Good job Sara."

I wasn't particularly thrilled about Adrian enjoying a blowjob from me, as he relaxed on the milking-table. I was even less excited about the fact that I had been referred to as Chrissy. However, Sara made it a bit more tolerable, as she took care of the pre-massage rituals, and got Adrian situated on the table first. At least he didn't expect me to kiss his feet, prior to crawling under the milking-table. I would have told him to fuck off, I assured myself.

"He's ready sugar lips," Sara taunted. "Oh, and no magic egg today," she continued as she removed the vibrating egg from my hand. "Adrian is going to make you work hard for his load."

As Sara watched me kneel, she smirked. I crawled into the room on my hands and knees so Adrian never actually saw me.

When I got under the table, I noticed his cock was flaccid, and there was some ejaculate around the tip of it. At first, I thought it was pre-cum, but on closer inspection, I realized it was semen. That asshole had just jerked off!

I should have known Adrian would make it as difficult as possible for me. He just couldn't resist fucking with me. I resigned myself to the fact that I was in for an extended session under the milking-table, and got to work. As Adrian relaxed on his stomach, I sucked his nuts, trying to get his cock to stir. It was silent in the room, as he had dispensed with the additional stimulation of pornography. No egg, no porn, I was on my own this morning.

I tried to think of any tricks to get him hard, but my options were pretty limited. I had no toys, access only to his cock and nuts, and I didn't think he would want to hear my masculine voice. So, I started to give him a very wet blowjob, making as many lewd sounds as I could. I slurped his cock, moaning in pleasure as I did so. I felt like such a bitch, trying to pleasure this asshole, as he relaxed on his stomach.

After several minutes of lewdly sucking and slurping on his cock, he started to get

erect. I continued to blow him and caress his nuts, and about twenty minutes later, I felt his balls constrict. Sensing his orgasm was fast approaching, I removed my lips from his cock and started to suck his nuts. He moaned appreciatively at the new sensation, but I could tell I had delayed his orgasm.

It felt pretty good to deny that prick his release, and I decided to edge him this morning, instead of just getting him off. So, I forgot about the time and focused on getting him close to, but never over, the edge. I spent a lot of time running the tip of my tongue across his scrotum, and all the way up his erect shaft. I continued to moan as if pleasuring this man was my life's goal. After several minutes of tongue bathing his genitals, I took the tip of his cock between my lips and sucked him tenderly. He was leaking now and, I suspected, back on the road to orgasm, so I stopped sucking him again and resumed the tongue bath.

The milking-table takes away a lot of the options that a man typically has, to accelerate his orgasm. Adrian was unable to grab my ears, or to put his hand behind my head, or even to thrust into my mouth and fuck my face. He had to lay there passively as I worked on his orgasm, under the table.

It was his turn to moan now, as I mercilessly teased his blood-engorged cock. It was throbbing, the veins noticeable in the shaft, and his balls were swollen from the extended edging session. I transitioned from the tongue bath to just planting soft kisses all over his cock and balls. I heard him sigh in frustration, and felt very satisfied that I was getting the best of him.

Under normal circumstances, Adrian would have called Sara back into the massage room to finish him off, but she was sick with the flu and was not available to him. I wanted him to either leave the room with blue balls, or ask me to finish him off.

To Adrian's credit, he didn't break easily. However, after about ninety minutes of me edging him, he whispered hoarsely.

"Chrissy, I am ready to come."

I didn't respond, but just continued to lick the shaft of his cock as if it were a popsicle.

"Chrissy, please," he asked, the desperation palpable in his voice.

Hearing him say "please", was about as close as I was ever going to get to him begging me, so I took the victory and engulfed his cock in my mouth. I put my face as close to the underside of the milking table as possible, so that he could lift his cock up from the table slightly, yet still be between my lips.

Once he realized what I had done for him, he began to thrust his hips into the massage table, and fuck my mouth. A few seconds later, he erupted with a very loud groan and I got a mouthful of his semen as a reward for my efforts.

"Holy Christ, teach Sara how to do that," he said with a satisfied laugh. "That was incredible, baby."

I don't think he realized that he called me "baby", but Adrian had found a new favorite cocksucker, and from that day forward, I accompanied Sara to her weekly Kogan massage appointments. I was mostly there in an advisory capacity, which pissed Sara off. We were already drifting apart, but this definitely accelerated our breakup. I used it as an opportunity to get back at Sara and she hated it.

"Don't rush it, Sara," I told her cheerfully one day, after she had already been edging Adrian for close to two hours. "You know Adrian likes it when you tease him before he comes."

Sara flashed me a glare, clearly over this extended session of worshiping Adrian's cock.

Of course, Adrian pushed the boundaries constantly, and with me hidden out of sight beneath the milking table, his expectations increased weekly. First of all, he wanted a two-girl edging blowjob, so Sara and I worked in tandem to coax his load out of his nuts. This got him off more quickly, as the added stimulation of an extra tongue or pair of lips, did the trick every time.

Next he ordered a pair of Virtual Reality goggles and watched 3D porn as we blew him to orgasm. This increased the level of detachment, as Adrian would put on some headphones, watch porn and enjoy our eager lips and mouths under the milking-table. Sara hated his favorite way to come, as there was zero intimacy involved in being a cum-receptacle for Adrian. We would crawl under the milking-table, still legally married, and service this huge black cock, as a couple, every single week.

12