My Best Friend Employs Me Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sara you can stop sucking me off just before you come, and enjoy your orgasm," he said, smiling at Adrian as he did so.

Sara, looked up appreciatively at Phil, and smiled, as if to thank him. Then, as Phil sat impassively enjoying her oral delights, Sara continued to experience several more orgasms, as the anal egg worked its magic in her ass. My wife came eight or nine times, before Phil announced he was ready to fuck.

Sara stopped sucking his cock and arose slowly from her knees. She faced the desk and bent over it, not needing any direction from Phil about how he wanted her. Once she was prone on the desk, she wiggled her ass to indicate her availability. Phil scooted behind her, lined the tip of his cock up with her wet pussy, and slid right in.

Phil didn't possess Adrian's physicality or cock size, but he did give Sara a good fucking over Adrian's desk. Sara had several more orgasms, and was much more vocal without a cock in her mouth. She cried out Phil's name a couple of times, which evoked a strong reaction from Adrian, at least on his countenance. He certainly wasn't going to blow this hundred million dollar deal, at this stage.

After several minutes of getting fucked, Sara was finally done coming.

"Phil please," she begged, "turn off the egg."

Phil looked at Adrian with a satisfied smirk on his face, and tapped the face of his Apple Watch.

"Your bitch is completely satisfied," he goaded.

Phil slowly removed his cock from Sara's wet pussy. It was covered in Sara's vaginal secretions.

Then turning his attention to Sara, he continued, "Remove the egg, Sara."

I didn't even want to make eye contact with Adrian, but I just couldn't help myself. I knew I ran the risk of being punished later, but the look on his face was priceless. It was a mixture of rage and jealousy, as we both knew that there was only one reason for Sara to remove the egg from her anal passage. Phil was going to butt-fuck her!

Sara stood up from the desk, and squatted in front of Phil. She had learned that this was the easiest way to expel the egg. It popped out of her asshole with relative ease, and she placed it gently on the floor. Phil's cock was right in front of her as she squatted before him, and she started to lick her vaginal secretions from it. Phil looked smugly at Adrian, and continued to taunt him.

"Your bitch is thanking me for getting her off, Adrian. You trained her well."

Adrian scowled, finding it increasingly difficult to suppress his rage. Phil allowed Sara to clean his cock for a few minutes, and then spoke up.

"Toss the egg to Adrian, and bend over the desk. I want to fuck your tight little asshole."

I knew Adrian was going to lose his cool at this latest indignity, but incredibly he remained passive, as Sara picked up the egg from the ground, and tossed it to him. Adrian caught it reflexively, and then put it straight on the floor, recoiling as he realized it had just been in Sara's asshole. He was a total clean-freak, and was wiping his hands on his pants.

Phil let out an audible laugh, and lined up behind Sara for his anal assault. Sara reached her manicured hand under her pussy, and grabbed the tip of Phil's cock. Then she looked back over her shoulder, gave Phil a very seductive smile, and eagerly guided him towards the entrance of her ass, as if to rub it in Adrian's face.

"How many men have enjoyed your asshole, Sara?" Phil asked.

"Adrian was the first," she said, honestly. "After he took my anal cherry, he declared it completely off-limits to all other men. He called it the forbidden orifice."

"So, I am only the second man to sodomize you then?" Phil continued.

"Well," Sara said, hesitating, as she tried to explain the Sergei situation. "Adrian gave me to his limo driver for his sixty-fifth birthday present. Unexpectedly, he ended up butt-fucking me too," she said, with embarrassment evident in her voice.

"Ouch," Phil said, "the hired help enjoyed your girl's asshole, Adrian? That must have stung."

Adrian didn't take the bait, so Phil shrugged his shoulders, and started to ease inside Sara's tight ass. Once he was balls-deep, he started to slowly fuck her. Sara, ever the concubine, pretended to enjoy it, in order to increase Phil's pleasure. Phil didn't last very long. Well, I mean way longer than I would have, if I ever had the opportunity to fuck Sara's ass. But nothing like the stamina that Adrian possesses.

Phil let out a loud guttural moan, and ejaculated deep inside Sara's asshole. Then in a move reminiscent of something Adrian would do, he turned towards Adrian and spoke in a very pleasant tone.

"It has been a pleasure doing business with you, Adrian. Can you pass me a wet wipe please?"

Adrian got up off the love-seat, fetched the wet wipes, and tossed them to Phil from across the room. Phil removed his quickly softening cock from Sara's ass, cleaned it thoroughly, and reached for his clothes. He dressed leisurely, basking in his position as the Alpha male in the room. Sara remained bent over the desk, as she had been conditioned by Adrian, to wait for further instructions before moving.

After Phil was dressed, he switched back into business mode. He approached Adrian, shook his hand, and thanked him again for the use of Sara.

"Keep me informed about my investments, on a regular basis," he said pleasantly.

Then, in a far more condescending tone, "Thanks for the complimentary piece of ass, Sara. I will show myself out."

With that, Phil was gone, and Adrian was as agitated as I had ever seen him.

12