My Best Friend Employs Me Pt. 19

Story Info
Adrian desperately needs my help.
2.9k words
4.07
8.5k
6
1

Part 19 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days later, I was tidying up the kitchen at Adrian's house, when I noticed two men in suits showing their identification to Adrian, shortly after he answered the door. I heard them identify themselves as Detectives for the LAPD Special Victims Bureau, and immediately made myself scarce. Even though I was out of sight in the utility room, I peeked through the plantation shutters, and could still hear the muted conversation.

Apparently, a young woman who was a friend of Svetlana's, had reported that she had been sexually assaulted last night, by Adrian.

"We just need to ask you a couple of questions," one of the Detectives said. "Where were you last night?"

"I was hanging out playing pool with Svetlana's friend, Tatiana. My buddy, Chris was here also," Adrian lied, without missing a beat.

"Who is Chris?" the Detective asked, as he scribbled into his notepad.

"My buddy, who also works for me. We spend a lot of time together."

"Is Chris around? Is he working for you today?"

"He is off today, actually," Adrian said, retaining his composure.

"Can you give him a call and see where he is?" they asked him.

"I spoke to him about twenty minutes ago," Adrian lied. "He was going to the movies. I can call him but I imagine his phone will be turned off," he continued, cleverly buying himself some more time.

"Don't bother," the Detective said. "We can talk to Chris later and get his side of the story. In the meantime, can you come with us down to the Police Station to answer a few questions?"

"Are you arresting me?" Adrian asked incredulously. "Do I need my lawyer?"

"No, you are not under arrest," the Detective assured Adrian. "We just want you to answer a few questions, about the nature of your encounter with Tatiana, but it is totally voluntary. You can decide if you want to have legal representation."

"Give me an hour," Adrian said. "I have an important meeting in a few minutes, and then I can come in to the station."

The Detectives seemed comfortable with this, particularly as Adrian was very composed and relaxed. Not exhibiting the body language of a guilty man. I did wonder why Adrian had lied though. I wasn't with Adrian last night. I was home, with Sara. She calls her mom once a week to catch up on all the news, and prefers to call from our house.

After the Detectives left, Adrian called out for me to join him. He seemed a little worried, and a bit less in control than he normally was.

"If you provide me with an alibi for last night, I will let you off the hook," he said, in a very conciliatory tone.

"Let me off the hook?" I asked seeking clarification of what he meant.

"Give you your security tapes, your NDA, and your divorce settlement," he said, as if to assuage my fears.

"I'll think about it," I said with uncharacteristic confidence. "I am not sure I am comfortable lying to the police."

"Please, Chris," Adrian said, his voice trembling a little. "At least drive to the Police Station with me. You can decide on the way if you are willing to help me out."

I felt the power dynamic between us change for the first time in months. Adrian desperately needed my help and there were forces in play, much larger than the two of us.

"Give me my security tapes first, and I will drive with you."

"Chris, please," Adrian asked with deference in his voice, "I have to be there in an hour. You have my word, help me out and I will set you free."

His verbal assurance wasn't enough for me. He had demonstrated such a capacity for deception in the past few months, that I wasn't prepared to leave anything to chance.

"Not good enough, Adrian," I said confidently. "I need the security footage before we get in the car to save your ass."

Adrian is a controlling asshole, but he is also not stupid. He needed my help to extricate himself from this potentially damaging situation, and was fully prepared to cut me loose to save himself. He walked over to his wall-safe, unlocked it and handed me the thumb-drive that Svetlana had told me about.

"Let's go," he said assertively.

"Hold up Adrian," I said trying to maintain my control of the situation. "Log me on to your computer."

I was surprised at how little resistance he offered. We both knew that the longer it took him to get to the Police Station, the more guilty he appeared. A completely innocent man with a rock-solid alibi, would have been there by now, anxious to clear his name.

After I was logged on, I inserted the thumb-drive, briefly verified the contents and wrote down the file name displayed on the screen. After removing the thumb-drive, I typed the file name into the search files window and immediately found the file on his server. I deleted the file and repeated my search for it, to verify it was removed. The file was gone from the server and the back-up hard drive, and I was almost home free.

"Delete that file from the iCloud, and we are good to go," I said, almost tasting my freedom.

"I don't know how," Adrian said.

Even though it was the last thing I wanted to hear, I believed him. So far, everything that pertained to his possession of the security tapes, matched up exactly to what Svetlana had told me. She had indicated that Adrian didn't have the technological savvy to access the iCloud, so I was inclined to believe him.

"Call Svetlana," I said, "she will know how to delete my file from the iCloud."

"Svetlana and Sara are at the massage parlor," he reminded me. "They will definitely have their phones turned off. Please, Chris, I have to get to the Police station as soon as possible. I promise I will have Svetlana delete the files, the second I can reach her."

I looked Adrian right in the eye trying to assess his level of honesty. I called Svetlana and Sara, but both of their phones were off, and I went straight to voicemail. I had a decision to make, and I relented once I saw the fear on his face.

"I promise," he repeated quietly, all of the usual bravado absent from his voice.

"Ok, I will go with you Adrian," I told him. "You can delete my stuff from the iCloud as soon as we can reach Svetlana. Don't fuck me you prick, or I will tell the cops I heard Tatiana crying and screaming here, last night."

As we drove to the Police Station, Adrian and I worked on our alibi. We agreed we played pool and drank a few beers with Tatiana.

"I miss those good old days, Chris," Adrian said, trying to butter me up. "We use to hang out and play pool all the time. We should renew our friendship."

I scoffed at that suggestion. I wanted to tell him to go fuck himself, but resisted the urge. We were never going to hang out, that was for certain. Once my security footage was deleted from the iCloud, I was out of his life, with or without Sara.

We discussed the option of having rented a movie, but quickly realized that any electronic footprint could be traced.

"What should I say about my phone?" I asked him, realizing that my phone records would indicate that my phone had been at my home all evening. "What if they track the location of my phone? Who leaves their phone at home and goes out for the night?"

As we struggled to formulate Adrian's alibi, we realized how difficult it is to manipulate your location, in the digital age. The police would be able to figure out the location and use of my phone, my iPad, even my AirPods. Last night I had watched a movie, at home on my iPad.

I decided to lie for Adrian in order to get my security footage. I could change my story later, and tell the cops he blackmailed me, after I was out from under Adrian's control. At worst, I could get prosecuted for filing a false police report, a minor crime, especially as I had never been charged with anything before. At least I would be free from that prick, Adrian.

As it slowly sank in, I started to think of all the possibilities in my new life. Yes, I was currently employed, if you count cleaning Adrian's chrome rims, after he has pissed all over them, gainful employment. It did pay twelve thousand dollars per month, but it was hardly a job to be proud of.

I would get a proper job, one that required me to wear a suit to work. I had already received two written job offers. Admittedly, both were no longer on the table since Adrian fucked them up for me, by sending a doctored resume and a picture of me blowing him. However, the fact that I already had received two great offers encouraged me. There would be many more offers on the table for me to choose from.

I looked across at Adrian and he seemed smaller, weaker, less threatening, as he stressed out about the accusations leveled against him. I held his destiny in my hands. I couldn't resist it.

"You know Adrian, I fucked Svetlana doggy-style in the pool house," I said with a chuckle. "She dressed up in her high school cheerleading uniform for me. I know you haven't enjoyed her dressed that way. I admired her Property of Adrian tattoo, as I made her my bitch!"

I neglected to tell Adrian that my sexual encounter with Svetlana had almost seriously injured me, had Sara not quickly intervened, and removed the tainted condom from my burning cock. However, the look on his face as he processed that I had not only fucked one of his bitches, but was openly taunting him about it, was priceless. He gripped the steering wheel tightly, but never said a word.

"Suck it up, bitch!" I said with a laugh. "How does it feel to have another man enjoy your girl. I was balls-deep in your property."

Adrian did suck it up. He drove on in silence towards the Police Station, apparently absorbing the fact that I now had him over a barrel. I relished the fact that I owned him. Finally, I was free!

I continued to taunt Adrian as we headed towards the Police Station.

"Svetlana asked me to butt-fuck her, after she had her first orgasm," I continued, embellishing the truth slightly, but getting the desired reaction from Adrian.

He was gritting his teeth, but to his credit, he remained silent. We both knew he needed my testimony to save himself from arrest, and possibly temporary incarceration. Sensing he was on the ropes, I continued to pummel him.

"It seems like all of your bitches are offering anal now. The forbidden orifice is actually quite easy to access these days," I goaded him, referring to Adrian's characterization of Sara's asshole. "Sergei got a piece of it, Phil butt-fucked your fiancée and made you watch, maybe I am next? I will look after Sara if you go to prison, Adrian," I said smugly.

We were almost at the Police Station, when Adrian's phone rang. He issued the command, "Answer," and a voice came over the speakers in his Porsche.

The Detective identified himself, and Adrian immediately interrupted him.

"I am actually driving to you right now, with Chris," Adrian said to the Detective. "We will be there in five minutes."

"Oh, I was hoping to catch you before you left home," the Detective said. "Adrian, I am so sorry for the inconvenience. Tatiana broke down under questioning, and admitted that your sexual encounter was completely consensual."

"Do you still need a statement from me?" Adrian inquired.

"Not necessary," the Detective answered, "she has completely retracted her accusations. Once again, my apologies for the inconvenience, to you and Chris."

After Adrian hung up the phone, he looked over at me with renewed confidence.

"The Detective apologizes for any inconvenience this little misunderstanding might cause you," he said with a grin. "Although, I have a feeling it may constitute more than an inconvenience."

My heart sank as I realized Adrian no longer needed my help. The dynamic between us reverted back to its usual state, and Adrian smirked as he knew he had me back under his thumb.

"You called me a prick," Adrian said. "That lack of respect is going to cost you dearly. I am going to punish you in front of Sara and Svetlana."

Adrian slowed his Porsche and pulled into a convenience store parking lot.

"Get the fuck out of my car, you pussy," he said in a tone that left no room for discussion.

I exited his vehicle and watched as he drove off, giving me the finger. I was about four miles from my house and ended up walking home. It took me almost two hours to get there, and I spent most of the time worrying about what form Adrian's punishment would take. I knew he would wait a few days before he took his retribution. The thought of me worrying about the punishment, excited him as much as exacting it.

I just hoped that Svetlana wasn't allowed to administer my punishment. I wanted my sweet Svetlana around the house, not that sadistic bitch that appeared randomly to turn my life upside down. After all she had put me through, I was still crazy about her. I think I actually loved her. She was perfect.

Svetlana really was just about perfect, at least physically, and the young Czech made me forget about Sara. That is until it was Sara's turn to go under the knife. Adrian had a laundry list of cosmetic procedures for my wife to endure during her time away from the house. In addition to her latest breast enhancement, Adrian was paying for her to have a face and neck lift, collagen lip injections, bleached eyebrows and a nose job. I thought her nose was adorable, but she belonged to Adrian now, and it was his prerogative to alter her face if he wanted to.

At the last minute, he added liposuction. He was sick of her lack of progress towards his weight goal, even though she was only three pounds over her tasked weight. More often than not, Sara ran twice a day on the treadmill. Adrian would run her for forty-five minutes, weigh her, call her a fat, lazy bitch and repeat the humiliation.

In the end, he said "Fuck it. I want my future wife to have abs."

So he gave her liposuction.

When she returned to the house, Sara looked cartoonish. She had lost about five pounds from being put on a strict low calorie diet in the hospital. The liposuction had yielded fantastic results as her stomach was now devoid of any fat cells, and totally shredded. Her collagen lip implants made her look like a total fuck-toy. She had perfect blowjob lips. Her eyebrows were white and matched her hair which I believe was now white instead of platinum blonde. Her nose was stunning and she looked fifteen years younger thanks to the facelift.

However, it was her tits that dominated her physical appearance. They were massive, completely out of sync with the rest of her body. Way too big for her frame. The first time I saw them I did a double-take, and I am sure every man had the exact same reaction.

Sara lowered her eyes out of shame to avert my gaze and said quietly, "I look ridiculous, don't I?"

I tried to be supportive but I couldn't lie.

"What happened Sara?" I asked her gently.

"I went in for 'D' cups," she said with tears in her eyes. "There was a screw-up in the surgery and they implanted 'E' cups by mistake."

"Mistake," I questioned, "How does that even happen?"

Sara told me that just before she went under the knife, they gave her a mild sedative, before they knocked her unconscious. At the last minute the nurse realized that Sara needed to sign another consent form. They handed it to her, and she was too groggy to read it, so she just signed it. Apparently, there was a mistake with the form, and she had inadvertently authorized the 'E' cup breast enhancements.

When she woke up, she realized her tits were way too big for her frame, and asked to see the consent forms. They were all in order, signed and dated by her in all the correct places. Sara recalled a very detailed conversation with Dr. Matthews, where she voiced her concerns about going from a 'C' cup to a 'D' cup. How on earth had the Doctor inadvertently given her 'E' cups?

This had Adrian written all over it. He wanted my wife to have massive tits and a skinny waist, like a fucking Barbie doll. So, despite her objections, voiced to both him and the surgeon, she got overruled and surgically transformed into a bimbo. I couldn't find the words to comfort her. There were no words. Sara's defining physical attribute was now her massive tits.