My Best Friend Forces Me Pt. 05

Story Info
A very humiliating hotel check-in.
2.8k words
4.05
23.1k
7
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought she was joking but she reached into her bag and pulled out a quarter.

"Svetlana, please. I can't suck that guy off. You are the one who promised him."

Svetlana was enjoying watching me squirm.

"I can't leave you alone in the back of the car uncaged," she began. "Adrian's direct orders. You need to be with me or Ivan at all times. So unless you can figure out another way you are going to suck Ivan off. You can lay across the front seat with your head in his lap. You already look very cute in my pink silky pajamas. I will spritz you with my perfume and you can wear Sara's platinum wig. I know it is in the trunk. I helped her pack last night. We don't have time to stop, so Ivan has to keep his eyes on the road anyway. He can drive, and enjoy your girly scent, and the feel of your silky platinum hair on his upper thighs, while you suck him off."

I was lost for words. I had only met this guy three times in my life. The first time, he had searched me and discovered Barbie Pink lipgloss in my pocket. The second time we met, he searched me and came up empty-handed. He had announced to the room of attorneys that I didn't have my lipgloss today, to a derisive round of laughter. Today he had checked me out as I wore Svetlana's pink pajamas, and referred to me as "lipgloss boy". He really didn't care which one of us sucked him off.

Ivan got tired of waiting for a volunteer and came over the intercom.

"I am stopping in two miles to take a piss," he said gruffly. "When we get back on the road, one of you bitches need to be upfront with me."

I was sweating anxiously now. Svetlana reached into her bag, retrieved her perfume and sprayed it all over me. My initial reaction was to inhale as it smelled so divine, so feminine. Then I realized that Ivan would probably react favorably to it too. Oh fuck!

The limousine pulled into the next truck stop, and Ivan got out of the car to go and gas it up. Svetlana asked me if needed to pee. I nodded yes, and she told me that I needed to go with Ivan. I was wearing her pink silky pajamas, so I threw my sweats and a sweatshirt on over them. Once he had gassed the car, Svetlana asked him to take me to the restroom with him. We stood side by side at the urinal, and I noticed Ivan inhaling my scent.

After we had relieved ourselves, Ivan waited with me outside the limo for Svetlana to return. Svetlana came back and we waited nervously by the limo, as Ivan spoke.

"I am going to take a smoke break and stretch my legs. I will leave you bitches to decide which one of you is going to suck me off," he said. Then he sniffed me again and told me, "You smell good, lipgloss boy. Like a girl."

The first thing I saw when I got into the limo was the platinum wig. My heart sank as I realized that this was going to happen. I removed my sweats and sweatshirt and Svetlana spritzed me again with her perfume.

"For Ivan," she said. "He likes it."

Then she put the Platinum wig on me and grabbed my phone. We looked to make sure the coast was clear, and then hurried out of the rear of the car and jumped in the front seat. Svetlana got in the driver's side and I laid down on the bench seat, face down. She arranged my long platinum hair so that it spilled all over her thighs and took a couple of pictures of me from her point of view, using my phone. Then she showed me the photos.

From a purely visual standpoint, the pictures looked great. Long platinum blonde hair, carefully arranged, to spill all over the lucky recipient's thighs. In addition, I was heavily spritzed with perfume and wearing very feminine pink silk pajamas. I would have taken a blowjob from Chrissy, in a heartbeat.

She texted the picture to Ivan with the caption, "Ready when you are, love Chrissy."

Svetlana showed me the text, and then she reached over and took the panties from my pajama top pocket. She hung them from the interior mirror of the limousine. I shot her a confused look, and she explained that this was a code to let truckers know that the driver was getting a blowjob. She told me to ignore any air-horns that blew, and to keep on sucking Ivan off. I felt like such a pussy waiting for Ivan to return, so that I could give him road-head.

I was looking around the limousine, racking my brains for a way out of my predicament. I noticed a switch marked "partition" and flicked it down. The blacked-out glass partition, between the drivers area and the rear of the limo, slowly moved downwards so that we could see into the back of the car. An idea came to me, and I started to blurt it out as Ivan approached the car.

"I can sit in the back of the car while you suck Ivan's cock, as he drives. We can raise the rear partition so that it traps my hands. They will be visible to you at all times, and I won't be able to jerk off. If you don't agree, I will call Adrian. I will tell him that you promised Ivan a blowjob, and are trying to make me do it. He won't like that at all."

A dark cloud came over Svetlana's face as she processed my idea. This proposal did satisfy Adrian's requirements. He wanted me to be chaperoned at all times. This would ensure that I didn't violate my enforced chastity, while the cage was off for health reasons. Svetlana knew I was right, and told me to get into the back of the car. She seemed pissed, but knew what she had to do.

I got into the back of the limo, and placed my hands on top of the partially opened glass privacy partition. She raised it slowly until my hands were trapped, and I asked her to stop. Then the sadistic bitch flicked the switch up, and I cried out in pain. Ivan arrived at the car and opened the door. He had a quick look at my makeshift imprisonment, and lowered the privacy glass a little.

"Jesus, Svetlana, are you trying to break his hands?" he asked her with palpable concern in his voice.

She smirked, and said, "Funny coming from a guy who used to break people's hands for a living."

Svetlana didn't give a fuck about my pain. She was truly a sadist. She would have kept me locked by that glass screen all the way to Vegas, if she could've. I was going to pay for this stunt, sometime in the near future. However, I had nothing left to lose, so I threw her under the bus.

"Ivan, her perfume and the Barbie Pink lipgloss are on the rear seat of the car," I said loudly.

I couldn't see Ivan or Svetlana anymore, as the blacked out screen was up to within about an inch of the top. However, I heard the front door open, and Svetlana came into the rear of the car and called me an asshole. Then she grabbed the perfume and her lipgloss, and went to attend to Ivan. Ivan pulled out of the truck stop as we were on a tight schedule. Presumably, shortly after he got onto the freeway, Svetlana sucked him off. I don't know how long he lasted, but my hands started to hurt, and there was nothing I could do about it.

A little later, I felt Svetlana touch my hands. I wasn't sure if she was letting me know that she had sucked Ivan to completion. Or maybe she was checking to make sure I still had feeling in them. I assumed she was checking my blood circulation, because she kept touching my fingertips. After about ten minutes she came over the intercom.

"We are pulling over just ahead, so that I can get in the back with you," she told me.

A few moments later the car stopped, Svetlana jumped in the back, and Ivan drove back onto the freeway. I smirked at Svetlana as she smelled divine and her lips were Barbie Pink. Ivan had made her scent herself, and gloss her lips, before she sucked his cock. That felt like a win for me, in my ongoing battle with her. My hands were still imprisoned, and I asked Svetlana to tell Ivan to lower the partition.

"Ten minutes handsome," she said with a devious smile. "Your nails will be dry in ten minutes!"

I must have looked very confused, because she showed me a picture on her phone. The photo showed a pair of hands emerging from above a dark glass screen. You couldn't see anything else, except for the hands. The fingernails were painted in a bright shade of pink. I recoiled at the sight of my feminized hands, but there was nothing I could do about it.

"I used long lasting, chip resistant, gel nail polish which typically lasts about a week," she cheerfully informed me.

"You told me it was your favorite shade, Chrissy," she teased.

"I like this shade on you, Svetlana," I spat back at her. "I didn't mean I wanted it on my nails, for fuck's sake."

As my freshly painted fingernails dried, Svetlana realized I was immobilized, and started to fuck with me. She gently rubbed my cock and nuts through the silk pajamas that I was wearing. The silk was so soft on my freshly shaved balls, it felt fantastic. I was sure I was going to have an orgasm if she continued to tease me. Svetlana was an expert at this and brought me close to the edge several times without release. As soon as she decided that my nails were dry she got on the intercom.

"Chrissy's nails are done," she told Ivan.

He dropped the screen an inch or two, and I pulled my hands back into the rear compartment of the limo. My hands hurt like hell having been crushed by that partition for almost an hour. However, the pain would soon subside. My hot pink nails were here to stay. At least until we left Vegas.

Ivan was laughing and said, "Svetlana, you crazy bitch."

"Chrissy will give you a handjob, if you get horny again on the road to Vegas," Svetlana told him.

Ivan laughed again and closed the privacy glass. I couldn't stop looking at my hands. The nails were so bright, and with the wet-look finish, they would be impossible to hide. I hoped to fuck Ivan didn't take her up on the offer of a handjob.

After I regained the feeling in my hands, I picked up my phone from the limo floor. Svetlana had spent a few minutes browsing my phone, and I looked to see what she had gotten into. I knew about the photo she had sent Ivan, of me draped across the front seat of the limo, wearing a platinum wig. However, in addition, she had texted Ivan a picture of me blowing Adrian.

The caption read, "mad skills, available for road-head!"

She had also sent herself an email of my "hall of fame photos" from the night of the threesome with Adrian. This was a collection of the six most compromising photos from that night. I had emailed them to myself, to assess the damage Adrian could do to me and Sara. Svetlana had got into my emails, and forwarded these awful photos to herself. Oh, shit! Svetlana looked very pleased with herself, and I knew I was going to regret making her take care of Ivan.

About an hour later, sweet Svetlana surfaced.

"You know, handsome, I really didn't mind sucking Ivan off at all. I know him pretty well, and I find him attractive. I just enjoy fucking with you, at every available opportunity. I got so wet, watching you stress out about having to give Ivan road-head. Good save, handsome," she said, as she put up her hand to give me a high-five.

I tentatively high-fived her, and noticed our nails were the identical shade of pink.

When we arrived in Las Vegas, we were only about an hour behind schedule. Ivan pulled into the Wynn Palace, and drove around to the private entrance of the Garden Villa. Adrian had stayed there before many times, and was well known by the staff. The Butler met us at the car, and we were warmly welcomed.

I was so relieved to avoid the embarrassment of a public hotel check-in. Every Vegas hotel I had ever stayed in, required you to walk through the casino floor to check in. I was dreading this, with my Barbie suitcase, and wet-look pink fingernails. However, for $3000 a night, this Villa provided, amongst other things, a private check-in.

The Garden Villa had three bedrooms, and the sleeping arrangements were already decided. Adrian and Sara took the largest room, although all three rooms were luxurious and huge. Svetlana and I were to share a room. Adrian needed to have a watchful eye on me, during my time without the cock-cage. Svetlana seemed fine with this, and I wondered what she had up her sleeve.

The staff brought all of the Rimowa luggage in from the limousine, and just needed to know which bags went in which room. Ivan lurked in the background keeping a watchful eye on the proceedings. Svetlana took charge now, and I could see why she made a good house manager.

"The aluminum suitcases are Adrian's," she told the porters. "The Glacier Blue bags are Sara's."

I shuffled nervously around in my sweatpants, waiting for the inevitable reveal of who the Barbie suitcase belonged to. I had my hands in my pockets, in an attempt to conceal my erection, and my hot pink fingernails.

"The pink Barbie suitcase is Sara's makeup bag, I think. Or lingerie bag. Wait, now I am confused. Um, the pink one is..."

Fuck. It was just easier to pull the bandaid off. I raised my hand forgetting that my nails were painted hot pink.

"Oh yes, now that I see the fingernails, I remember. That bag belongs to Chrissy," Svetlana said with a smile.

The porter picked up the small pink bag and took it to my room, as I hyperventilated with embarrassment.

The Garden Villa included the 24 hour Butler, a shoe-shine service, and the luxury of having your bags unpacked, and your clothes put away upon check-in. Svetlana had numbered the suitcases, and told the staff to only unpack cases 2 and 3, of Sara's. These contained her shoes, and her cocktail dresses and suits. The more intimate and risqué clothes, would remain in the cases for Sara to unpack. There was nothing embarrassing in Adrian's aluminum suitcases, so they were all unpacked, and hung carefully in the massive cedar closet. This was all done under the watchful eye of Svetlana.

Once Adrian and Sara's luggage was dealt with, the staff moved into my room. There was one pink Barbie suitcase on the bed, with the word Chrissy emblazoned across the side of it. I told the two female room attendants that I could unpack my own suitcase. Svetlana was having none of this.

"Don't embarrass yourself Chrissy," she said condescendingly. "This service is included in the luxury package Adrian signed up for. Please allow the staff to do its job."

I stood there silently as the young women opened my Barbie suitcase. My new suit was laying on top of the case, and one of the women picked it up and straightened it out on the hangar. She had a lint brush and gave it the quick once over, before hanging it up. I didn't know where to look, as the two women removed the contents of my suitcase.

"Just lay it on the bed," Svetlana said coldly.

So, under the watchful eyes of Svetlana, and to the amusement of Ivan, who made no attempt to suppress his laughter, my stuff was arranged neatly on the bed. I was mortified when the suitcase was finally empty. I could see a dog collar with the word "SLUT" clearly emblazoned on it. There was a heart-shaped silk red pillow with the word "Chrissy" on it. A pair of tiny yellow speedos, my black latex shorts, a pink choker with a tiny bell on it, Svetlana's spanking glove, and a few regular clothes.

Ivan seemed transfixed by the array of submissive clothes and accessories, arranged neatly on the bed. He whispered something to Svetlana, and she nodded agreeably.

"Of course Ivan," I heard her say. "You saved the day, he owes you!"