My Best Friend is a Vampire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She picked me up, throwing me onto the bed and jumping on top of me. Once again, we were making out and rolling around in the bed now, messing up the sheets as we kissed and explored each other. Samantha kissed her way down from my breasts until she was between my legs, where she began happily sucking at my clit. I moaned, writhing around, arching my back and holding her head down in place. As she was eagerly devouring my pussy, I looked up and noticed the door to our room slowly opening.

My eyes went wide with surprise, as Christine was suddenly entering the room, already stripped of her clothes.

"W-What are-"

"Shhhh," Samantha said, pressing a finger to my lips.

"I told you, everybody likes to share around here..."

Now I understood what she meant. Smiling, Christine crossed the floor and climbed into the bed with me and Samantha, on her knees, right next to my head. She brushed my hair, stroking my cheek and offering me a gentle, loving kiss. Her lips were so soft, I melted right into them, as Samantha continued going down on me at the same time.

Christine had an amazing body, there was no denying that. Her breasts were at least 34DD's, and her long toned legs were so smooth and sexy. Her thighs were nice and thick and that ass, God, that ass was to die for.

She threw one leg over me, sliding down, making sure not to get in Samantha's way. I pulled her close and our lips pressed together once again, tongues dancing, as I reached up to play with her perfect breasts. Soon, I found myself sucking on them, my tongue swirling around her nipples, as I reached back and grabbed her ass to give it a nice squeeze.

Samantha had worked three fingers into my pussy now, and as I lifted my legs a little, she began working her tongue into my asshole. She knew how much I loved that now, and she always made sure to include it, whenever we were having fun together.

I was already shaking, the feeling of an orgasm starting to build deep within when Christine lifted herself up and shoved her pussy right up in my face.

I gasped, inhaling the musky scent of her sex. My tongue darted out, attacking her clit and her hole, as she twitched and moaned, holding her own tits and riding my face. This was so fucking hot, was all I could think.

I had two beautiful women, one of which, I had been lusting for since forever. One of them between my legs and the other quite literally, sitting on my face. I couldn't have been in a better position, then the one I was in at that moment. We even switched around a little, after a while, so that Christine and Samantha could take care of each other, too.

Christine turned around, pressing her asshole down on my face now, while Samantha adjusted herself so that her ass was facing Christine. In this position, we were all eating each other out at the exact same time. The room was filled with the sounds of our moaning and panting, as we all drew closer and closer to climax. We came together, our bodies twitching and shaking, bodily fluids flowing everywhere, especially all over my face.

Then it was over...

Samantha and Christine both pulled away from me, Christine's ass lifting up to reveal my flushed cheeks and sweaty covered forehead. They both laid down on either side of me, keeping me sandwiched between the two of them, so I couldn't move...not that I really wanted to move, at this point in time.

Laying between the two of them, I moaned, as they both continued trying to pleasure me further. Apparently, they had decided they weren't quite done with me, just yet. Christine and Samantha were both sucking on my tits, Christine's hand moving down between my thighs to play with my soaking wet pussy. As she slipped her fingers into me, Samantha and I started kissing. I focused on the feeling of Christine's lips on my breasts, her fingers sliding in and out of my cunt, and Samantha's tongue dancing with my own.

I could already feel a second orgasm starting to build up, and I couldn't wait for it to come crashing down on me. "Lizzy," Samantha said suddenly.

I looked up at her, my mind racing as I moaned and wiggled around between her and Christine. "Y-Yes?"

"Do you love me, Lizzy?"

"Oh God, yes..."

"Tell me," Samantha smiled. "Tell me you love me."

"I love you," I cried. "I've always loved you, so much!"

"Do you want to be with me...and Christine?"

"Yes," I said, moaning louder and louder now.

Christine moved down between my legs, pushing them apart and burying her face in my snatch like Samantha had done earlier. As she excitedly ate my pussy, Samantha continued talking to me, while gently teasing my nipples. "Do you want to stay here with us both, forever?"

"Sam," I moaned. "I want to be with you..."

"Forever?"

"Yes, forever!"

Samantha smiled, an almost sinister smile, and then suddenly her eyes turned a terrifying black. Her pupils completely vanished, and literally, they were completely black!

I gasped, startled but, had no time to fully react. Samantha opened her mouth and let out an animalistic hissing sound, revealing two razor-sharp fangs, that looked like they could tear right through me. I screamed, then screamed even louder, as she buried her face in the crook of my neck and bit down hard.

I felt the fangs ripping through my flesh. I felt the warm blood begin to flow, as Samantha started sucking, gulping the metallic fluid down.

At about the same time, Christine started to giggle. She lifted her head from between my legs, and her eyes were as black as night, just like Samantha's were. I could also see that she had her own set of terrifying fangs, as she drove them into my inner left thigh, and started sucking more blood from me.

I couldn't believe this was happening!

Samantha and Christine were both Vampires!

Now, as they were drinking me dry, everything began to make sense to me at last. The name and style of this club.

The strange change in behavior, that both Samantha and Kate had experienced, as well as their new choice in clothing and music. The bite marks that I'd seen all over Samantha when she came home that night six months ago. When they went with Alycia to this club that night, Alycia must have turned them both...all this time...I had been living with my best friend, a Vampire.

And now, I was her latest victim.

I could feel my body turning cold, my vision was starting to blur and my head was beginning to spin. I was losing way too much blood; they were going to drink me dry!

I could hear the wet sucking sounds, my heart slowing down in my chest. The door to the room opened, and in walked Alycia and Kate, who were both smiling sinisterly.

"I see you understand now," Alycia said, sitting down on the edge of the bed, as Samantha and Christine stopped sucking for a moment.

"I'm sorry it took so long, for us to bring you here. You see, Samantha was a bit reluctant to turn you, at first. She liked that you were pure and well, the fact that you were her best friend, kind of made her feel weird about it for a while."

"It wasn't until I saw how upset you were when I ignored your request to bring you here," Samantha explained.

I looked up at my best friend, blood trickling down her chin...my blood...I felt sick to the stomach.

"That's when I decided, you were more than capable of handling this. I mean, I know it's kind of painful right now. When it's over though, I promise you'll feel more alive than ever."

With that, Samantha pressed her lips to the wound on my neck and continued sucking. Alycia reached out and gently caressed my right arm, leaning in and licking my breasts. Then Kate joined in and taking my left arm in her hand, she bit down into my wrist and started drinking from me as well. Alycia bit into my neck, the side opposite to Samantha, and started drinking.

I was a free for all, being snacked on by four Vampires at once.

Between the four of them, and with how much blood I had already lost, it didn't take much longer for me to pass out.

The last thing I remember was Samantha offering me a bloody kiss. "I love you, Lizzy," she whispered.

"Now we can be together forever..."

I smiled, stepping into the same bar where all of this had begun, several months earlier.

It had been one month since I had become a Vampire myself. It was explained to me, that whoever turns you into a Vampire is considered your Mistress. Since Samantha had bitten me before Christine, that meant she was my Mistress; and my lover. In addition, though, we were more of a threesome, since Christine and Samantha had also been lovers.

Really, things carried on the way they had before. The only difference now was that Christine obviously knew about me and Sam, and she was a part of it now.

It was Alycia however, that we all answered to.

Alycia was the head of the "Coven" as they called it, and the Mistress of all. We were referred to as her "daughters" as well as her sex slaves, which none of us really minded. Alycia was loving and beautiful, and we would all give ourselves to her without hesitation.

I was happy to be with everyone in this club, my new friends and my old. Most of all, I was happy to be with Samantha and Kate again. Yes, Kate and I got to spend a lot of intimate time together too. Even though she was Alycia's lover, Alycia did not mind sharing her with us, sometimes. "Sharing is caring." That's what she'd say, and it had become somewhat of a motto for a lot of us.

I had settled into all of this so well, that I had even helped seduce and lure other girls back to the club, for them to be turned as well. There were struggles of course, with "Hunters" trying to stop us from time to time. Hunters were humans, who tried to kill Vampires; it was their job, and they were good at it.

That's why we were extremely careful when it came to going out places and who we brought back to the club with us.

As a gift for being so submissive and cooperative since being turned, Alycia had granted me permission to go out tonight and find a girl that I could become a Mistress too. I was quite excited to have this opportunity, and I decided to go back to the very place where it all began, in search of my soon to be new lover...

I walked up behind a young girl, a pretty thing she was. Probably no older than about twenty-one years old, with soft smooth skin, blonde hair and beautiful green eyes...she was perfect. I placed a hand on her shoulder, and she turned around, making eye contact with me.

"Hello there," I said, smiling at her.

"My name is Elizabeth."