My Best Friend My Nemesis Pt. 03

Story Info
Adrian forces Sara to wait under the Sukebe chair.
2.8k words
4.09
11.2k
6
0

Part 3 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I obeyed his directive and entered the massive, marble floored room. It was spotless as I had been in there about an hour ago, wiping Adrian's piss from the floor, toilet and trash can. A few seconds later, Sara entered the bathroom, holding her sucky pillow and the KY jelly. She made eye contact with me briefly, but it was very awkward. She had traces of Adrian's semen on her lips and an embarrassed look on her face. She was also visibly aroused, her recent subjugation by Adrian, having seemingly turned her on.

Sara looked so cute in her cheerleader uniform. I bet back in the day, all of the High School jocks wanted to fuck her in it, or at least get a blowjob. She had managed to get all the way through High School as a cheerleader, without losing her cherry. She was proud of the fact that she was the only virgin on the Varsity Squad, and now she was about to rim a dominant black man, dressed that way. I couldn't believe Adrian had roped me in, to position the Sukebe chair perfectly, for his upcoming rimjob.

"Adrian wants to face this mirror," Sara instructed, "and to be able to see the view from the side in this smaller mirror."

I positioned the chair in the approximate spot and went to leave.

"Chris, we need to get this positioned perfectly," she said. "Adrian likes to walk in and sit right away. Normally Svetlana and I help each other put the chair in the exact right spot, but for some reason, you are here instead. So, follow my lead, and let's get this right the first time. Sit."

I wasn't sure if I had heard her correctly, but she repeated her one word command, "Sit."

I tentatively sat down in the Sukebe chair. Sara tossed her sucky pillow under the chair and crawled underneath me. I felt her face brush my undercarriage as she adjusted the height of her pillow. She must have felt the wet patch in my boy shorts because she quickly emerged from under the chair, looking very pissed off.

"Ew, yuck. Did you piss yourself?" she enquired. "And why the hell are you wearing Svetlana's silky intimates."

I swallowed my pride, as I explained to my wife that Svetlana had leaked into her boy shorts, after Adrian deposited a huge load inside her.

"Oh, your midnight snack," my wife said, as if it was the most natural thing in the world. "I helped prepare that for you. I sucked on Adrian's nuts as he blew his load inside Svetlana," she taunted.

Sara, apparently comfortable with the fact that it was only Adrian's ejaculate that her face was touching, slid back under the chair.

"I may make some contact with you, Chris," she stated without much emotion. "Let's keep this professional. Let me know how your view is. Adrian likes to be able to see everything."

I jumped as Sara enveloped my nuts in her mouth, but after checking both mirrors, I told her the chair needed to move slightly to the right.

"Now you're getting it," she said cheerfully. "Taint next."

Sara's tongue ended up making contact with my ass, taint and balls several times, so that we could position the Sukebe chair perfectly, for Adrian to enjoy his rimjob. When she was satisfied that it was in the correct place, she gave me the next instruction.

"Tell Adrian, I am waiting, in his preferred position, whenever he is ready. No rush, of course."

I had only been in the bathroom with Sara for five minutes, but it was absolute torture to watch the effort that she put into Adrian's pleasure. As always, she was dressed to perfection, beautifully accessorized, hair and makeup done, spritzed with a lovely scent. Then she was laying on her back under his Sukebe chair, having arranged her hair in such a way, that it spilled over the sucky pillow and onto the bathroom floor tiles. It made me sick to my stomach that she would lie on the cold marble floor and wait for him. Surely, Sara would be more comfortable, if they set the Sukebe chair up on the plush carpet of the bedroom or the study.

I returned to Adrian, eager to get out of there. Adrian was still texting on his phone, and seemed in no hurry, to enjoy Sara's soft little tongue in his asshole. He kept me waiting for several seconds before acknowledging me.

"What are you wearing Chrissy?" he asked me with a chuckle.

"Svetlana made me put them on," I said sheepishly.

"Are they the boy shorts that I fucked her in, when she brought you your midnight snack? I thought you had pissed yourself, but that is my semen in your shorts isn't it?"

I shuffled around uncomfortably, as Adrian toyed with me. "Did you come back here, pretending to be Svetlana, so that you could get fucked too?" Adrian asked. "Your time will come, trust me. And you will be wearing something much cuter than boy shorts when I finally fuck your ass."

"No, Adrian," I said dejectedly, "I am here to help Sara position the Sukebe chair perfectly for you. She is on her back waiting for you."

"That bitch will wait," he said dismissively. "Do you want a beer?"

Adrian didn't give me an opportunity to say yes or no. He grabbed two beers from the mini-bar and tossed one to me. It was then that I noticed two things that disturbed me. First of all, there were four empty beer cans, discarded on the floor by Adrian's feet. As Adrian cracked open his fifth beer, a memory stirred of him sitting in my home office, pounding several beers, before he urinated on my wife in the shower.

Secondly, I noticed that his erection had subsided, and his cock, while still a very impressive specimen, hung limply down his upper thigh. Adrian had just ejaculated, so Sara's upcoming rimjob was probably going to last several minutes, as she worked to get him hard again. Adrian seemed in no hurry. If I was about to get a rimjob from someone as stunning as Sara, I wouldn't be relaxing in another room, drinking beer with an old buddy.

A light went on in my head, right around the same time as Adrian spoke.

"In a few minutes, I am going to relax on my Sukebe chair and urinate on your wife, while she rims me. That is why she is lying down on the cold marble floor waiting for me. I don't want to make a stinky mess of the carpet. I need you to come back here in thirty minutes, to freshen up my bathroom and run her High School Cheerleader uniform down to the 24 hour dry-cleaners. Get the next day service and charge it to my suite. You can probably pick up the Blowjob Bunny costume while you are there."

He was so condescending in the way that he addressed me, as if he felt like there was no fight left in me. There was a lot of fight raging within me, this just wasn't the day to unleash it, I told myself.

"Anything else, Adrian, before I get back to Svetlana?" I asked.

"Yes, grab two more beers out of the minibar," he said. "I am going to piss like a racehorse."

I ended up sitting with him for fifteen more minutes, as he made Sara wait on the bathroom floor for her upcoming defilement. I declined the second beer, so Adrian drank them both. As he got progressively more inebriated, he began to taunt and threaten me.

"You know Chris," he said, with a slight slur. "You are the only one of my bitches that I haven't pissed on yet."

Truth be told, I was getting sick of Adrian dangling things over my head. I just wanted him to get it over with. Do everything he wanted to do to me, and cut me loose.

"Why don't you just let Sara go to bed, Adrian?" I said, with a firmness that surprised me. "I will lie under your Sukebe chair and you can release your seven beers on me. After you are done, fuck my ass and let me out of your life. Please, just let me go."

Adrian chuckled at my desperation, but was in no mood for conciliatory deals.

"You'll get yours," he said ominously. "But it won't be in the privacy of my hotel bathroom. When I finally fuck your ass, all the triplets will enjoy the spectacle."

With that threat hanging in the air, Adrian pounded the last of his beer, got up unsteadily from his chair, and stumbled towards the bathroom. He was quite intoxicated, and I probably could have overpowered him, but fear prevented me from intervening.

Curiosity also prevented me from leaving his room as he entered the bathroom, and I moved closer to the door, to see if I could hear their exchange.

"There you are beautiful," he said pleasantly to Sara. "All dressed up in your High School cheerleader uniform waiting for Daddy to sit on his Sukebe chair."

"Hi Adrian, did you lose your erection, baby?" she asked. "You should have made Chrissy get you ready, like a fluffer on a porno shoot."

That hurt, to hear my wife talk about me behind my back like that. However, I had a raging hard-on, and wanted to hear what happened next. I heard the Sukebe chair scrape on the tiled floor, as Adrian stumbled to sit on it.

"Shit, baby. Go careful," Sara said, with genuine concern in her voice. "Baby, are you drunk?"

"I am," Adrian said without remorse, "and I need to piss like a racehorse."

The room went quiet for several seconds, and then I heard it. The unmistakable sound of someone urinating.

Adrian urinated on my wife for over thirty seconds, before he finally let out a satisfied grunt, and said, "Fuck yeah, I have wanted to do that ever since we got to Vegas. Your pussy of a husband will be in to clean this mess up in half an hour. Leave your cheerleader uniform in the sink, take a shower, and come to bed."

Adrian apparently struggled to get to his feet, because I heard Sara say, "Careful baby, let me help you up."

I hustled out of Adrian's room, and headed back to the room I share with Svetlana, disconsolate with the events of the last hour.

When I returned to my room, the alcohol had kicked in and Svetlana was drunk!

"Get changed into my pink silk pajamas," she ordered.

She tied the little bell around my cock, slurring her words as she told me, "This will alert me if you try to jerk off in the night."

Sensing an opportunity to use her intoxication to my advantage, I engaged her in conversation. She spoke very freely, her inhibitions loosened by the champagne. I pressed her for the truth and she told me to ask her anything.

"I will tell the truth, although you may not want to hear it," she said with a giggle.

She walked over to the King Size bed, and pulled down the top covers. I noticed the bed had been made up with black silk sheets. Svetlana sat on the side of the bed, and patted my side for me to join her. She was wearing a black silk camisole, with matching silk boy shorts, and my bell jingled, as my cock stiffened in my silky pajamas. Svetlana smiled sweetly at me.

"There is the reaction I was hoping for," she told me.

I climbed into bed, and the silk sheets instantly conspired with my silky pajamas, to make me orgasm. The sheets must have been made from the world's softest material. Some kind of satin weave silk. If you had inclined the bed slightly, I would have slid right out onto the floor. Svetlana could sense my fascination with the sheets.

"These sheets were extremely expensive," she began. "I brought them with me on the trip. They are black, like my lingerie, so it will be very easy to inspect them in the morning, to ensure that you have not had an accident in the night."

Svetlana was very talkative, as she lay in bed next to me, and she gladly shared the events of earlier, and answered my questions.

"What did you guys do after I left the room?" I asked.

"Adrian weighed us after we were done on the treadmills," she began. "I made my goal weight for tomorrow's wedding, and was excused for the night. Sara was still two pounds over her goal weight. Adrian was not happy. He called her a fat bitch, and put her back on the treadmill for another forty-five minute session."

I recoiled, when I heard how Adrian had spoken to my wife.

"So," Svetlana teased, "what questions do you have for me?"

"When I cleaned the Sukebe chair earlier, there was red lipgloss was all over the bottom of it. Who does that belong to?" I asked, the need to know outweighing my pride.

"Oh, I can assure you, it is definitely Sara's red lipgloss all over the underside of Adrian's beloved Sukebe chair. I haven't been under the chair all day. In fact, Adrian hardly ever makes me rim him, as Sara enjoys eating his ass so much. I think that rimjobs are very demeaning, and I avoid them wherever possible. I sucked Adrian to his first orgasm, as your wife ate his asshole."

"First orgasm?" I said jealously, "he came more than once?"

Svetlana laughed at my remark. "Adrian always enjoys multiple orgasms. You know that. Anyway, after his first cumshot, Sara remained under the Sukebe chair, rimming him until he was hard again, while Adrian and I kissed tenderly. Once Adrian was ready to come again, I mounted him and we fucked as Sara continued to worship his ass, balls and taint. That was definitely Sara's lipgloss under there," the young Czech confirmed.

"Why was there only one makeup case?" I continued.

"We do share a makeup case now," Svetlana told me. "It only makes sense. We always dress identically for Adrian, as it turns him on to see us look like twins. So, obviously as our makeup is always identical, it makes sense to share a makeup bag. We still have access to a makeup artist and hairstylist for special occasions."

"Did Adrian piss all over the toilet?" I asked Svetlana.

"Yes, Adrian intentionally pissed all over the toilet and floor," she informed me with a smirk. "He told us he was going to make a nasty mess, for his house boy to clean up. Then, as we watched and egged him on, he pissed all over the toilet, the trash can and the floor. He made zero attempt to hit the toilet bowl."

"What about the lipstick and the semen on the mirror?" I said.

"That was completely Sara's idea!" Svetlana said with a giggle. "We applied our lipgloss, and assumed a position in which we kissed the mirror, with our lips touching each other. Adrian fucked us both from behind, as we bent over the counter top, alternating between our tight wet pussies. Then, as he got close to climax, he climbed up onto the massive marble counter top, knelt above us, and jerked off onto the mirror above our mouths. We eagerly licked his semen from the mirror, and then we kissed and shared his load."

"Bullshit," I scoffed. "I very much doubt that was Sara's idea."

"Sara gets off on humiliation," Svetlana began. "She is always coming up with inventive ways to allow Adrian to debase her. I got caught in the crosshairs and don't enjoy being submissive at all. I yearn to be in a relationship in which I am the dominant partner, and I only submit to Adrian for the money, free plastic surgery and the high-flying lifestyle."

"Why are there are two eggs?" was my next question.

"There are actually three eggs," Svetlana corrected me. "Stacey also has one. After seeing Sara's response to the anal stimulator, Adrian assumed he could control Stacey and I the same way. He bought us both vibrating eggs and while it does give an intense orgasm, it is still only an orgasm. I have been enjoying orgasms my whole adult life, most women have. So, for me, it is just another way to orgasm."

Svetlana looked at me briefly, as if she was hesitant to continue.

"Go on," I said quietly, "I can handle it."

"For Sara, it was completely different," Svetlana continued. "Life changing, I imagine. She had never experienced an orgasm, prior to Adrian bending her over your desk, and inserting the magic egg into her asshole. I can't imagine how amazing her first orgasm would have felt, especially coinciding as it did, with Sara reaching her sexual peak. Sara was forty before she experienced an orgasm, for fuck's sake. I told you that you might not want to hear the truth," Svetlana said with a smile.