My Best Friend My Nemesis Pt. 04

Story Info
I clean up Adrian's mess in the bathroom.
1.8k words
4.18
10.9k
3
0

Part 4 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued to fire questions at Svetlana, as the alcohol was acting like a truth serum, causing her to be surprisingly honest.

"What part does Stacey play in this?" I asked.

"You will see her tomorrow. She has changed since you last saw her. She is Adrian's ideal physical representation of how women should look. Adrian wants Sara and I to aspire to be like her. I think Adrian is going to give Stacey to you when we get back to San Clemente. Well for twelve months, I understand. His plan is to divert your mind from Sara, while you wait for the divorce to be finalized. I feel sorry for you. You are way too nice of a guy to deal with Stacey's bullshit, even if you will get to fuck her as much as you want."

"And," I said hesitantly, "your part Svetlana?"

I could see I had touched a nerve. The hard exterior that Svetlana fought to project, cracked for a split-second, and she looked wistful. Tears welled up in her eyes and it looked like she might break down. I asked her to sit up and she complied without question. I sat up too, carefully crossing my legs so that I could trap the tiny bell, and prevent it from ringing. Then I hugged her.

"You shouldn't be part of this sweet girl," I told her.

Svetlana literally cried on my shoulder as we embraced. She struggled to get her words out through her sobs.

"I never imagined being an old man's plaything. I just wanted someone to love and respect me. They don't need to be my age, just a good guy. Every guy I have ever known has either been like Adrian or Ivan. Either a rich older man, who because of the financial component of the relationship, felt entitled to fuck my ass or come on my face. Or a gangster, who through fear and intimidation, could force me into road-head against my will. Ivan came in my mouth twice in just a few hours, and I barely even know him."

"I am so sorry, Svetlana, I had no idea," I interrupted. "I thought maybe you guys had some history."

"Adrian, that selfish prick, asked me to write down a list of my hard sexual limits when we first met. I admit I didn't have many, but water sports was definitely one of them. Adrian told me that one of his favorite sexual activities was to piss on a young woman. He made me move that from a 'hard limit' to a 'negotiable limit'. Then, as soon as I agreed, he started to negotiate. I settled on a 'boob job' and five thousand dollars, for a once a week golden shower. Adrian, ever the asshole, wanted it on his calendar."

"On his calendar?" I asked with a confused look.

"Part of his regular weekly schedule. So, every Wednesday at noon, I would slink up to his master bathroom, and kneel patiently on the floor of his shower enclosure. Adrian often kept me waiting as he pounded a few beers. Then, somewhen between ten and fifteen minutes later, he would saunter in with a full bladder, and urinate all over me."

"Every week?" I muttered to no-one in particular.

"I hated this weekly debasement," Svetlana continued. "Especially as Adrian kept moving the goalposts. First, he would schedule my hair and makeup team to his house, at eleven o'clock every Wednesday morning. The team would beautify me to Adrian's specifications, taking upwards of an hour to get me picture perfect. Of course, they would ask me what the special occasion was each and every week. No doubt, Adrian had engineered that question."

"What would you tell them the special occasion was, Svetlana?"

"I had to make it up. Every week I would invent a story about which fancy restaurant we were going to lunch at, or which local attraction Adrian was taking me to see. Then, although it took about an hour to get my hair and makeup perfect, Adrian would befoul me in less than sixty seconds."

"Oh Svetlana," I said, lost for words, "can't you ask Adrian to stop this humiliating ritual?"

"He loves it," she replied, "and it has become highly ritualized. Every Wednesday morning I have to go to the liquor store and buy a twelve pack of beer. That in itself is humiliating enough. However, selecting my outfit is also an ordeal. Adrian used to have me model two or three dresses, before selecting which one he wanted to soil. However, one week I lost track of which dresses he had urinated on, and inadvertently wore the same dress twice. He was not happy with my lack of attention to detail and changed the dress selection process."

"Oh fuck," I said, under my breath, knowing this was not going to be good.

"Now," Svetlana said, her lips quivering, as if she was about to cry, "Adrian takes me dress shopping every weekend. I don't really have a budget, in fact I think he get his jollies from defiling me in haute couture outfits. It is humiliating to try on a three thousand dollar dress, knowing that as soon as it is altered and delivered to me, I will be kneeling in his shower enclosure, waiting patiently as he slams his final beer."

She was crying now as she shared this weekly humiliation with me. Svetlana had completely lowered her defenses and was hugging me as she cried. It was very difficult for me to process the fact that Svetlana had two distinct personalities. I listened as she poured her heart out, knowing that the sadistic side of her could surface at any time.

"I just want a normal, respectful, guy. You are a good guy, Chris. I would be very happy to be with a man like you. Would you consider me instead of Stacey? I would treat you well, and take care of all of your sexual needs. Adrian would pay me to be with you, so I wouldn't need any additional financial assistance. I know you would treat me with respect, and consider my needs too."

My cock stiffened at the thought of fucking Svetlana regularly. She was so breathtakingly beautiful.

"Adrian has put zero effort into my pleasure," she told me. "I have enjoyed very few orgasms in the last three months. Adrian also made a mistake by dominating me. It just isn't my thing. I like to be in control, and you offer me a relationship in which I could be the dominant partner. I got so wet when I fucked your ass, handsome."

"Despite my initial fears, I was actually extremely aroused at the way you took control of me," I admitted.

We talked freely and honestly for thirty minutes and we were really connecting. I was thrust back into reality when the alarm in my iPhone went off and I knew it was time to face the bathroom clean-up. I reluctantly dragged my ass over to Adrian's room and it was worse than I expected. Sara's High School cheerleader uniform was in a soggy heap on the bathroom counter top, reeking of piss.

There was no way I could take it down to the dry-cleaners in that state. I ran a sink of hot water, and thoroughly rinsed the uniform out. I had to repeat this twice more, before the smell of urine finally dissipated. Then I gathered up the uniform, and all of the washable accessories, and took them to the utility room, within the Garden Villa. I started the washing machine, and returned to face the bathroom clean-up.

The bathroom was disgusting. Adrian had consumed seven beers, and apparently they had gone right through him. There was a huge puddle of piss under the Sukebe chair, which was easy to clean up. Inexplicably, he had also managed to urinate over the bathroom counter top, the glass door of the shower, and the heated towel rack. He must have come back into the bathroom after I left, and had a second piss.

He had also soaked the acrylic chair, so I ended up cleaning it for the third time that night. By the time the bathroom was spotless, the load of laundry was ready for the dryer, and I returned to Svetlana.

Svetlana was dozing in bed, seemingly relaxed after enjoying multiple orgasms on my face. I got in bed next to the beautiful young girl.

"Are you going to tie my hands to prevent me from jerking off?"

"Do I need to?" she responded with a laugh.

"You can trust me to be good. Although I am concerned about leaking on the black silk sheets."

She put her hand on my stiff cock, and squeezed it playfully though my silk pajamas. I was rock-hard and leaking profusely. Svetlana grabbed a wet wipe, pulled my silk pants down, and wiped my pre-cum from the tip of my cock. Then as I laid with my back to her, she spooned me and started rubbing me through my pajamas. I was so horny I started to dry-hump the silk sheets.

"Baby, don't come on the silk sheets," Svetlana said softly. "Any trace of semen and Adrian will punish you severely."

"Svetlana, I am extremely aroused. I am going to be leaking all night. Why don't we put my pocket pussy on the tip of my cock, to contain my pre-cum?"

"Yeah right! The second I fall asleep, you will fuck the crap out of it, and enjoy some forbidden release," she replied.

"I can't fuck it without lube," I told her.

That seemed to be sufficient for Svetlana. She said she wouldn't lube it up, but would just put it on the tip of my cock to contain my pre-cum. That sounded like a good idea but when we tried it, my cock was still too chafed to enter the unlubricated pocket pussy. Svetlana was not going to give up and returned with one of Adrian's Magnum condoms.

"He hardly ever uses them," she said with a smile. "Only when he ass-fucks a new girl that hasn't been tested yet!"

Adrian had made it clear that he had plans to fuck my ass too, and I wondered if he would be wearing a condom when he bent me over.

I put the condom on over my stiff cock, and Svetlana laughed.

"It's way too big for you handsome, but it will do the job of keeping the sheets clean," she said.

It was way too big for me. I pulled it all the way down, and I could have covered my balls with it too! I did finally fall asleep with that oversized condom on my cock, but Svetlana kept me hard all night. She was a light sleeper, and used her time awake to fuck with me. She would either spoon me, and fondle my cock through the silky pajamas, or she would tickle my ass until I had goosebumps all over it and my lower back. I leaked into that Magnum condom all night, but fortunately none of it got onto the black silk bedsheets.