My Best Friend My Nemesis Pt. 05

Story Info
My glory-hole humiliation.
3.7k words
4.36
16.9k
6
0

Part 5 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning I had an erection that would not go away. I was still on the loose fitting, soft clothing program, with no underwear. Wearing Svetlana's silky pajamas, there was no hiding my stiff cock. Adrian was furious that I couldn't keep my erection under control, and told Sara to fetch the ice bag. That did the trick, but it was temporary, at best. It would keep me flaccid for about an hour, but as soon as the blood flow warmed me up, and restored my sense of feeling, my cock would proudly rise again. It had just been too long since my last orgasm, and my body was telling me to jerk off.

Adrian called his nurse, Mary, to see if I could go back in the cock-cage, but she was adamant that it could cause me long-term physical damage.

Later that day, Adrian sat me down and went over his plans for me. I had heard snippets from both Sara and Svetlana, but nobody would give me all the details, prior to this moment.

"I want Stacey to move in with you, when we get back to San Clemente," he began. "I will buy you each a new car, and pay Stacey her 'sugar baby' allowance to be your live-in girlfriend. With you out of my house, Sara and Svetlana can focus solely on me, and my needs. Svetlana wastes way too much time fucking with you. Stacey will be your very own little fuck-toy. She will do whatever you say, at least for the first year that I am paying her. No limits. You can use her the way I use your wife. I will still employ you as my driver on occasion, and will continue to pay you your full salary for the next twelve months. Sara and I will be married by then, and you will be free to do as you choose. Are we on the same page?"

I didn't give Adrian an immediate response, and so he upped the ante. He showed me a draft email on his phone. It was a group email to Sara's parents, Sara's sister, the entire PTA members, all Board Members of my HOA, and most of my ex-coworkers. He told me he could attach a picture of me sucking his cock, and smiling up at him, if that would facilitate my decision.

I nodded passively in agreement, as he still held all of the cards. Until I got the security tapes and my NDA back, I was going to do whatever he told me to. We both knew it too.

"You will have to miss the wedding, as you are unable to keep your erection under control. I expect you to be at the evening reception. Svetlana will baby sit you until tonight. You guys need to figure out a way to contain your hard-on."

When I told Svetlana, this continued change of plans didn't sit well with her. However, she knew not to ever question Adrian, particularly not in the company of others. At the evening reception, it appeared I would be reacquainted with Stacey, and finally get to enjoy a little action.

I was running through my options in my head. It seemed like the best course of action for me, was to take Stacey as my live-in girlfriend, until I got the footage and the NDA from Adrian. Once I was free from his threat of blackmail, I could maybe try and date Svetlana, although I wasn't sure how I would afford her. Stacey would be gone the second Adrian's money ran out, for sure. I just needed to figure out a way to make it worthwhile to Svetlana.

There were pros and cons to both scenarios. Stacey was hot, but very high maintenance and bitchy. Svetlana was hot too, but a total fucking sadist. I was so horny I was willing to put up with a bitch or a sadist, if it meant some release. I just wanted to get my rocks off!

After Adrian and Sara left to attend the wedding, Svetlana told the Villa staff that we needed a ride downtown. We ended up in a sex shop, that catered to Las Vegas' large community of drag queens. She ended up buying me a softer cock-cage made of leather, and lined with silk. It was basically designed to enable a crossdresser to hide the male package, and I learned it was called a gaff. There was no metal in this cage, and it was very comfortable to wear, even with my chafing, which had improved noticeably.

After we bought the gaff, we perused the makeup section. Catering to crossdressers, the store had a fantastic selection of lipsticks and lipglosses in all kinds of feminine shades. Svetlana purchased five or six colorful lipglosses, in bright shades of pink and red. After that, we had a look around the movie booths in the back of the sex shop. I had never been inside a gay sex shop before, and the vibe was very different than sex shops that catered to straight men and couples. There were a few passable crossdressers hanging around in the back, and there was a sexual tension in the air, that was palpable.

As we walked passed one of the vacant movie booths, Svetlana pointed out a glory-hole, drilled through one of its walls. I shuddered as I recalled her telling me that the Russian Mafia would kidnap her, and force her to work behind one, if she got on the wrong side of Ivan. In the next booth over, there was a tall blonde crossdresser sitting in the chair, signaling her availability to me if I so desired. I averted my gaze from her, so as not to create any false hope, on her part.

"I won't tell Adrian if you want to try out the glory-hole," Svetlana said softly, "I know it has been five months for you. I will make myself scarce and you can have a little fun."

I was out of my mind with desire after my five months of enforced chastity, and truth was, I would have loved one of these beautiful crossdressers to suck me off. I just needed to browse a little more and find a more petite one, so that I could pretend it was a woman. I passed a group of five young military guys that were obviously doing the same thing as I was, and the booths were slowly filling up.

"I think I should grab a booth, Svetlana," I said. "A bunch of military guys just showed up looking horny. Which booth should I pick?"

"You decide," Svetlana said. "Just pick one."

I entered one of the vacant booths with Svetlana, and we pulled the curtain across for privacy. Svetlana sat in the chair and started to select a porno to watch.

Once she had found something that piqued her interest, she looked at me with amusement.

"You better get on your knees, Chrissy," she said with a giggle, "you already have your first customer."

I swung around quickly and noticed a semi-erect cock sticking through the hole drilled in the wall.

"Oh fuck," I said in horror, "I think I am on the wrong side of the wall."

Svetlana laughed out loud, and said, "You chose it, not me."

"How the fuck would I know which room is for giving, and which room is for receiving?" I asked dejectedly.

"They are very clearly marked, handsome," she responded cheerfully, "I will show you on the way out so that you don't get yourself in this predicament again. In the meantime, you had better take care of business. It is considered very bad etiquette to enter a booth, close the privacy screen, and then decline someone a blowjob, when they make their desires known."

"You are kidding right, Svetlana," I cried out. "Let's get the fuck out of here."

Svetlana explained to me that I had a very good chance of getting my ass kicked, if we bailed and left the guy high and dry. So, without any enthusiasm, I knelt by the hole and started to pleasure the anonymous stranger. I had blown two guys before in my life, Adrian and Ivan, but this was the first time it was not done under duress. I had elected to kneel before this man, and taken his cock between my lips, and that voluntary act of submission made me feel even more of a pussy, than when I was forced.

I had blown Adrian numerous times through the glory-hole of his massage table, so I was used to sucking a cock, without having any access to the balls. I started to work my magic, and paid particular attention to the frenulum, in an attempt to speed up the process and get the fuck out of there. Luckily for me, this anonymous recipient of my oral ministrations, was an easy come, blowing his load into my mouth within four or five minutes.

Unluckily for me, I didn't know the ins and outs of a sex shop glory-hole. It turns out that the unwritten rule is once you are done servicing guys, you must leave immediately. Svetlana knew that, but elected not to share that valuable piece of information with me. I was gathering my composure, having just swallowed a mouthful of a stranger's semen, when another cock emerged from the hole.

This one was much larger, already standing to attention and jet black. I looked at Svetlana with a troubled look on my face.

"Did you tell Adrian we were here?" I asked with trepidation.

As soon as the words left my lips, a deep voice boomed from the other side of the paper-thin wall.

"Hey sugar-lips, quit stalling and suck my cock."

Well, that answered any questions about whether or not it was Adrian's cock that was about to get sucked. I did recall that one of the military guys that had come in to the back of the sex shop, was black. I whispered this to Svetlana.

"You better suck his cock sugar-lips," she whispered back to me. "If you don't, he might think you are being racist, and fuck you up."

Even though I wasn't thrilled about the prospect of sucking my second cock of the day, I resigned myself to the fact that I would appear racist, if I sucked a white guy off, but declined to blow the black guy. The black cock was already rock-hard before I put my lips on it, and surprisingly, also only lasted about four minutes. As soon as he ejaculated in my mouth, I signaled to Svetlana that it was time for us to bail.

She opened the curtain slightly to see who the black guy was, and the group of military guys saw her.

"Wow, its a hot chick behind that hole," one of them exclaimed excitedly. "Please don't leave yet," the young man implored, "We have been deployed at sea on an aircraft carrier for six months, with hardly any women on board. We got seven days of shore leave and came to Vegas to blow off some steam. Take care of all of us, we will blow our wads very quickly, I can assure you."

I flashed Svetlana a filthy look, but she was already committing my lips, to thank these brave young men for their service.

"Who's next?" she said sweetly. "What color lipgloss do you want me to wear?" she said seductively, holding out her newly purchased lipsticks.

"Hot pink for me," I heard one of the guys say, as I hid in the corner of the booth, out of view from them.

Svetlana knows how to get a man excited, and she glossed her lips hot pink, in front of the next blowjob recipient. When her lips were perfect, she blew him a kiss.

"What's your name, handsome?" she asked the young man.

"Pete, ma'am," he stammered excitedly.

"Well, thank you for your service, Pete," she said. "I really appreciate it."

With that, Svetlana closed the curtain, walked over to me, and told my to purse my lips. She quickly glossed my lips in the exact same shade that she had used on hers, and shortly thereafter Pete's cock emerged through the glory-hole. I knelt reluctantly on the floor and thanked Pete for his service to our country. He came very quickly, a combination presumably of his six months on the aircraft carrier, and knowing that it was a beautiful, young, platinum blonde that was sucking him off through the glory-hole. When his cock withdrew from the hole, it had several hot pink lipstick marks on it, a testament to the fact that the beautiful blonde had sucked him off.

I was on my knees behind that glory-hole for two hours, before Svetlana decreed we were ready to go. After each cumshot, she would open the curtain slightly, while I hid in the corner of the booth, out of sight. She would flirt shamelessly with the next guy up to bat, get his name and lipgloss preference, and thank him personally for his military service. Then she would gloss her lips in front of him, before closing the curtain. I waited for her to gloss my lips in the requested color, and shortly thereafter the cock would emerge from the glory-hole.

In their defense, all of the guys were well mannered, had good hygiene, and came very quickly, but I lost count of how many blowjobs I gave before Svetlana called it a day. I know I wore all five shades of lipgloss, and that the black guy enjoyed three blowjobs, in three different lipgloss colors, but the rest of it was a blur.

Finally, when Svetlana decided I was done, she emerged from behind the curtain and walked out of the sex shop, with all of the military guys giving her a round of applause. This well-timed distraction enabled me to sneak out of the booth unnoticed and she texted me shortly after, to let me know she was at Starbucks, just around the corner.

When we got back to the Villa, Svetlana shaved my ass, balls and pubic area, in preparation for my night with Stacey. I was hard as a rock when she was done, as she always teased the shit out of me, when shaving me. I was leaking profusely, and Svetlana smiled at me, as she wiped the pre-cum from the tip of my swollen cock. For a moment I really thought she was going to jerk me off.

"I am so horny Svetlana," I said truthfully. "I am going to perform horribly for Stacey. I am dreading her removing my cock-cage. I am going to come prematurely with Stacey, and look like a total fucking chump."

"That is Adrian's plan," she said with a smirk. "He asked us to keep you on the boil all these months, so that you will be like a teenager around Stacey. We have been calling you "two-pump chump" for weeks, behind your back. Adrian is beside himself with joy, at how quickly you are going to erupt when Stacey gets hold of you."

I could feel myself going red as Svetlana taunted me, and I knew I was going to disappoint Stacey. After Svetlana was done fucking with me, she got the bag of ice and I sat on it, wincing with discomfort from the cold. She put me back in the leather and silk cock restraint, and dismissed me with a wave of her hand. I knew I had a couple of hours to kill before the evening reception, so I took advantage of the fact that Adrian was gone, and tidied up his room.

Shit was everywhere of course, that fucker seemingly intent on making me jealous of his sex life. A few minutes before we had to leave for the wedding reception, Svetlana came into my room holding the metal cock-cage, the vibrating egg and her sucky pillow!

"We need to get you back into your cage," she said. "Stacey is a key holder and expects to unwrap her new cock tonight, and finally set you free."

Svetlana looked absolutely stunning in a baby blue silk dress, that was obviously purchased for tonight's event. She had on matching heels, and a nice blue ribbon in her hair. She wore stockings that I assumed were held up by a garter belt. That would have been Adrian's style, for sure. Svetlana dropped her sucky pillow in front of me and knelt on it.

"If you choose me over Stacey, this sucky pillow will get worn out," she said suggestively.

Then she undid my belt buckle, and let my suit pants fall to the floor. She released my cock from the leather and silk restraint, and it sprang proudly in the air, as if to beg for release. There was no way that erect cock was going to squeeze into my metal cock- cage, but I didn't see any ice, and we didn't have much time before we had to get going. Was Svetlana going to jerk me off, so that she could cage me?

Svetlana pulled my nuts forward, and picked up the vibrating egg. She smiled suggestively, as if to confirm my suspicions of a quick handjob.

As soon as she positioned the egg under my balls, I jumped. Fuck, that thing was freezing. As cold as ice, if not colder. She held the egg in place just behind my nuts, and my erection started to disappear.

"This works even better than the ice," she exclaimed.

My nuts were aching from the cold within thirty seconds, and I wondered how the fuck this thing was so cold. Svetlana must have seen the look on my face, because she answered my question, without me verbalizing it.

"They have a commercial freezer in the hotel kitchen," she said with a smile. "Mainly used to deep-freeze meat, but the chef let me stick this in there this morning."

It really was freezing cold, and I willed my erection away, so that I could get this egg off of my nuts. Once I was flaccid, Svetlana told me that she was going to find something silky to wrap my cock in, to protect it from the cage.

"Why don't you use one of Adrian's silk pocket squares?" I suggested.

Svetlana looked at me like I was crazy.

"Hell no," she exclaimed. "Adrian's pocket square collection is his pride and joy. It's not just the fact that they cost three hundred dollars each. He loves his beloved silk pocket squares, as much as he loves his watches. He always jokes that if his house was on fire, he would grab his pocket square collection first, as his watches are insured."

When she returned she was holding a pair of her silk panties.

"These will work, handsome," she said laughing.

I groaned, as I imagined Stacey unlocking my cage, and finding my cock encased in another woman's panties. Svetlana wrapped her panties around my cock, and locked me into my cock-cage.

"The silk should prevent further chafing," she said with a giggle, knowing full well that she had just removed my option to take a piss.

"What if I need to pee, Svetlana?" I asked in desperation.

"There will be three key holders at the reception," she said coldly. "One of us will take you to the ladies room, if you need to go."

I started to panic at the thought of this indignity, and Svetlana was obviously enjoying my discomfort. I reached down to pull my pants up, and Svetlana chimed in again.

"Not so fast, handsome. I need you to wear the egg tonight. Bend over and touch your toes."

Adrian had made it abundantly clear to me that I was to obey this sadistic little bitch, so I did as she requested. Then, in a move that hurt me more than the ass-fucking she had given me, Svetlana tried to insert the freezing cold anal egg into my asshole, without any lubrication.

It was very painful, as she was basically trying to force it inside of me. I yelped out, and asked her to please use some lube. She was very dismissive, and ignoring my continued cries of pain, increased her use of force. My sphincter fought back against this dry insertion, and it was several minutes, before she finally managed to wedge it inside of me. It was still very cold, and my asshole throbbed from the inside out. It took my body several minutes to adjust to the coldness of the egg, and finally the aluminum object warmed to my body temperature.

"I'm sorry, Chris," Svetlana said to me, as I limped gingerly to the car. "I am really trying to curb my sadistic streak. It just surfaces uncontrollably. I get intense satisfaction from seeing other people in torment. I hate this part of me."

In retrospect, I probably should have heeded Svetlana's warning and stayed the fuck away from her. However, chemistry is a very powerful motivator and ours was off the charts. I really, truly loved this girl, and was drawn to her like a moth to a flame.

Svetlana accompanied me to the reception, and when she got into the limousine, any questions I had about how her stockings were supported, were answered. As the silk dress clung to her ass when she leaned forward to enter the car, the outline of her garter belt was clearly visible. She looked back over her shoulder, winked at me and maintained her sexy pose for longer than necessary. I felt my cock twitch against her silky panties, and groaned as I realized this was going to be a long night.

Right as the car pulled up to the reception venue, Svetlana handed me three pills.

"Time for your meds, handsome," she said cheerfully.

I recognized them immediately as two Viagra and one MDMA pill. Knowing that any resistance was futile, I swallowed my medication. Then as a final kick in the nuts, Svetlana fired up the anal egg, as I exited the limousine. Fuck, that felt good. I was definitely going to drain my nuts into the cock-cage, if she kept this up.

12