My Best Friend My Nemesis Pt. 06

Story Info
I watch my new girlfriend blow a rich guy at the reception.
4.5k words
4.06
13.2k
5
1

Part 6 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got to the reception, I was ushered to my seat. I was way in the back of the room, with the other less important guests, and the teenagers. I ordered water to drink, as I needed to keep my wits about me. I sipped it sparingly, so I wouldn't have to pee. I surveyed the other guests at my table, and made some small talk as the rest of my table took their seats.

A young Asian girl took a seat right next to me, and she smiled and said hi. She was a beautiful young woman and was extremely confident. She talked freely with me, and I could feel myself leaking in the cock-cage, as I admired her. She told me she was eighteen years old, her name was Koko, and she was going to attend USC in the fall. The more we chatted the more attractive I found her, as she just was a sweet, innocent girl. I pondered which lucky bastard would end up fucking her when she got to college.

Adrian was at the front of the room, at the power table, seated with Sara and Svetlana. He was getting introduced to arriving guests constantly, and finally he arose out of his chair, and stood by the table. I was watching jealously, as he introduced my wife and Svetlana to everyone. He had his hand resting possessively on Sara's ass, and she looked lovely in a similar dress to Svetlana's. I did notice that every single guy that Sara was introduced to, ogled her huge breasts.

After the guests had all arrived and exchanged pleasantries, Adrian finally sat down. Svetlana and Sara excused themselves to use the restroom, and as they left the main banquet room together, I noticed that they were wearing the exact same dress! They looked like twins, with their platinum blonde hair, and piercing blue eyes. Svetlana looked over at me and indicated that they were going to the ladies room, if I needed to pee. I declined that invitation, determined to hold my bladder until I could find a private restroom.

The meal went without a hitch and after the toast, Adrian made a brief speech. He mentioned that he and Sara were getting married soon, and I slunk in my chair, hoping that he wouldn't introduce me as her current husband. His speech was actually very funny, and the whole room was laughing when he was done.

Koko leaned over to me and asked, "Who is the handsome black guy, and which of the two identical twins is he going to marry? Is it the one with the huge tits?"

I felt myself getting flushed and mumbled, "His name is Adrian, and he is marrying Sara, the one with the large breasts, in a couple of weeks."

I didn't mention that I was still legally married to Sara. Or that Adrian was waiting for my divorce to be final, before they got hitched. Or that Adrian was fucking both of the identical twins, and that the third triplet would be making an appearance soon.

The music started a little later in the evening, and Adrian was dancing with both Sara and Svetlana. The three of them were making quite an impression, and I could tell that a few of the guests were trying to figure out, if Adrian had brought two "plus ones" to the event.

I wanted to ask Koko to dance but was glad I didn't. Several young men came over to our table and asked her, but she declined them all politely.

"I am about to get married," she lied, "but thank you, I am very flattered," she said sweetly, to each of them.

When we had a moment alone, I spoke to her.

"Are you really getting married, Koko," I asked.

"Fuck no," she responded with a laugh. "But sometimes that is the only way to get rid of men. I already know who I want to dance with," she said confidently.

"Who's that then Koko?" I asked, taking the bait.

"Adrian," she replied seductively. "I know he is about to marry bigtits. However, I can tell from their body language, that he is also fucking the other twin, and giving off a strong signal of availability. I am going to fuck that guy," she said assuredly.

"How are you going to do that with Sara here?" I enquired.

"I will figure it out," Koko said confidently. "I'm not saying I am going to fuck him today, but I will get his interest today, for sure. What does Adrian do?"

I really didn't want to get into a discussion about what Adrian did, but Koko was very persistent, and so I told her a little bit about his investment brokerage, and primarily NFL clients.

"Is he wealthy?" she continued. "He is wearing a very expensive looking suit."

"He does okay," I lied, completely downplaying his financial success.

"I sense some jealousy on your part," Koko suggested, with a disturbing degree of accuracy. "Are you jealous of his overall success, his physical presence around women, or the fact that he is fucking both of the twins?"

This conversation was going in a direction that was very uncomfortable for me, and I tried to change the subject. Koko was having none of it.

"What do you do Chris?" she asked.

"Investment stuff," I said vaguely.

"Do you know Adrian from work then?" she persisted. "You can't be very good friends, if he is on the power table and you are stuck back here with the teenagers. Is there bad blood between the two of you?"

It was time to set Koko straight. She had announced her intention to get Adrian's interest tonight. Having me sitting at her table would be a very easy conversation starter for her, so I needed to tell her at least the partial truth.

"Adrian and I are good friends," I began. "However, I used to date Sara twenty years ago, and I don't want to make things awkward for them, as they are getting married soon. So, I offered to sit on the other side of the reception as a good-will gesture. Also," I added at the last second, "I work for Adrian's company."

"Ouch!" Koko said with a giggle. "Adrian is your boss, and he is fucking your ex-girlfriend. And her twin by the look of things. No bad blood, my ass!"

I had heard enough from this over-confident little bitch, and I moved over to the edge of the dance floor, to watch Adrian, Sara and Svetlana more closely.

Adrian was a great dancer, and his imposing physicality was on display, as he gyrated with the two skinny blondes. I could feel my cock was awake now, trying to grow within the cage, and being caressed by the silky material of Svetlana's panties. Adrian looked like he was having a great time, and a lot of the single guys were looking on, with a mixture of admiration and jealousy. A couple of guys tried to cut in on the dance floor, but Sara and Svetlana completely ignored them, and got closer to Adrian.

I think the Viagra was kicking in by now, because I could feel my cock trying to force its way out of the cage. Also, that egg humming away inside of me had really heightened my senses, unless it was the effect of the ecstasy tablet. Either way, I was on edge sexually.

About an hour later, a third blonde joined the group on the dance floor, and my cock stiffened again, as I realized this was Stacey. It had been months since I last saw her, but she had been truly transformed. She must have been wearing sky-high heels, because she towered over Sara and Svetlana. She was almost Adrian's height, maybe an inch shorter.

I swallowed hard as I took her in, and processed the fact that she was going to be my live-in girlfriend, for the next year. Her hair was much longer now, and almost white. It was perfectly straight, and had a natural shine to it, as it ran down her back to her ass cheeks. Stacey had responded well to Adrian's diet and exercise regime, and she had lost fifteen pounds in a few months. Her waist had always been small, but it looked tiny now, especially as she had newly enhanced "D" cups, to match Svetlana's.

I moved closer to the dance floor to take her in. I could tell she had lip injections, her eyebrows were tattooed platinum white, and she had the same piercing blue eye contacts as the other two girls. Stacey had always had a nice smile, but Adrian had paid for veneers for her, and she now possessed the perfect, white, Hollywood smile. Her ribs and spine were clearly visible in her 5 foot 9 inch, 115 pound frame, elevated as she was to over six feet tall, in heels.

She was wearing a dress that had obviously started out as identical to the ones that Sara and Svetlana were wearing. Adrian had apparently decided to dress his bitches in identical dresses, so that there was no confusion among the single guys, that the three platinum blondes were taken.

Stacey, however, had modified her dress, and it really made her stand out. She had shortened the hem by several inches, and had also either had the dress taken in, or she had exchanged it for a smaller size. It was obscenely tight, and showcased every lean inch of her fantastic body. She had also made some adjustments to the front of the dress, as it barely contained her tits. They were spilling out of this skin-tight silk dress, and I couldn't keep my eyes off of them. I noticed the key to my cock-cage was hanging between her tits, which would no doubt invite questions from male admirers.

Overall, Stacey looked a lot harder, like she had transitioned from a stunning Newport Beach trophy wife, into a porn star. It saddened me to think that Sara had gone down the same path of transformation as Stacey.

Adrian and the three platinum blondes danced lewdly together within their own group, and as I watched, my cock strained against the silk lining of my cage. Sara, Stacey and Svetlana were all over Adrian, and he was loving the attention from the girls, and from the crowd watching intently. Stacey finally broke away from the group, and I figured it was my signal to make a move. As I moved slowly in her direction, several more aggressive guys beat me to the punch, and she ended up dancing with lots of different men. She had some fantastic moves, and her lithe slender body looked very sexy, as she gyrated and dry-humped a bunch of different guys.

I wasn't sure if Stacey was trying to accomplish something by dancing and flirting with so many men. There didn't seem to be a discernible benefit for her, unless fucking with guys got her hot. However, as I watched her more closely, I did notice that she seemed to be weeding out the posers from the real deal, a skill I knew she had perfected. After about thirty minutes of dancing with anyone who approached her, Stacey had seemingly selected her mark, and the rest of the men were left in a high state of arousal, adjusting their crotches, as they departed the dance floor.

The man Stacey had selected was older, very distinguished looking, not overly attractive, but giving off an air of confidence that wealthy men often exude. I saw him leave the dance floor and head for the exit to the ballroom. I wasn't sure if he was going to leave to use the restroom, go to the coat check, or leave for the evening, but I was fairly sure that Stacey was going to follow him. For this reason, I decided to follow him to see what, if anything, transpired.

The man walked straight out the front door of the hotel, towards the Valet parking attendant stall and was greeted immediately, as if he were a regular guest at this venue. One of the Valet parking guys ran into the parking structure, emerging moments later in a brand new Rolls-Royce Dawn. It was a beautiful evening in Las Vegas and the convertible top was already down.

I was already giving the vehicle the once-over to see if I could find any tell-tale signs of it being a rental. Las Vegas has many exotic car rental agencies, and they all take advantage of the advertising opportunities created by driving a Bugatti Veyron down the strip, by emblazoning their business name on the license plates of their vehicles. This Rolls-Royce wore no such advertising, leaving me to believe it was privately owned.

The young valet attendant who was driving the impressive convertible, emerged with a smile, and upon being handed what appeared to be a one hundred dollar bill, acknowledged the older man.

"Thank you, Mr. Ortiz. Have a great evening, sir," he said, as he closed the door of the imposing black vehicle.

Mr. Ortiz exited the Valet Parking stand slowly, and inexplicably turned back into the multi-story parking lot of the hotel. I had a hunch that he was heading to the open area of the top floor, which was always under-utilized due to the desert heat. I decided to take the elevator to the top floor to see if my hunch panned out. As I entered the elevator, I got on my phone and typed in Mr. Ortiz, Las Vegas.

Google gave me an immediate match, both in name, residence and physical match to the guy driving the Rolls. Mr. Jason Ortiz was a wealthy Las Vegas developer, with a net worth in the hundreds of millions. I had two thoughts as I rode the elevator to the top floor. Firstly, how the hell had Stacey been able to weed out the posers and find this guy in a room of three hundred guests, after two minutes of dancing with him. Secondly, would Stacey accept Mr. Ortiz at face value, or would there be an additional level of scrutiny?

By the time I got to the top floor of the massive parking structure, the Black Rolls-Royce was parked up in the corner right next to a stairwell. Jason had reversed into the corner space so that he was facing the open parking lot. This would enable him to have plenty of warning, if security showed up in their patrol vehicle. I was at the entrance of the elevator shaft, about thirty feet from the car, but out of sight of the occupant.

I could see the Rolls-Royce and the stairwell behind it. Jason exited the vehicle and walked around to the rear of it. A few moments later, Stacey appeared looking stunning in her pale blue dress, as she towered over Mr. Ortiz. Jason stepped forward to give her a hug, but Stacey stopped him in her tracks.

"May I see your driver license and car registration?" she asked politely. "A girl can't be too careful, no offense," she said seductively, beaming a perfect smile at him.

To my surprise, Mr. Ortiz didn't seem offended, but very graciously responded.

"Of course, Stacey, no problem. I respect your right to know who I am," he said politely. "It is actually refreshing for me to meet a beautiful young woman, who doesn't know exactly who I am," he continued, with no hint of arrogance.

Stacey smiled sweetly, and examined Jason's documents, trying to establish if he was the real deal. The brand new Rolls-Royce was Jason's birthday present to himself, purchased two weeks ago, and according to the registration document was neither financed or leased. It was registered to a Jason Ortiz, that lived on Pecos Road, Las Vegas. This matched the address on his driver license, that Stacey noted was issued three years ago. Stacey put the address into Zillow.com, a real estate valuation website, and after seeing several homes on Pecos Road valued above twenty million dollars, concluded that Jason Ortiz was the real deal.

She handed him his documents and then moved in for a hug. They shared an intimate embrace, both of them seemingly quite comfortable with random hookups.

"What's on your mind, Jason?" Stacey asked, cutting to the chase.

"You, of course," Jason responded confidently. "You were the belle of the ball back there," he continued. "I just had to get to know you. Are you living in Vegas now?"

"Trying to decide," Stacey said truthfully. "I am currently in Newport Beach, about ten minutes from Orange County Airport. I can be in Vegas within two hours, even with short notice," she continued, signaling her availability to him.

"I am sure you are a standout even in Newport Beach," he responded, flattering her. "What are your rates, Stacey, if I may be so bold?"

Stacey was obviously very comfortable being propositioned, but kept her cards close to her chest.

"Let's just say that I think you are in the very select, extremely small group of men, that can actually afford me," Stacey teased.

She was a master manipulator of men. I was getting hard watching her seduce this guy, even though I was imprisoned within the confines of a cock-cage. Jason Ortiz, however, had been here before, trying to get some play, without too much commitment. Luckily, for both of them, they struck a mutually beneficial deal, having both had much experience at this sort of thing.

Jason Ortiz handed Stacey a wad of hundred dollar bills, which she slipped into her Fendi purse without counting. Once the financial component of the transaction was completed, Stacey moved towards Jason and gave him a sexy open-mouthed kiss. Jason responded confidently, returning her kiss and resting his hand on her ass.

It was Stacey who spoke first, laying out the ground rules of today's encounter.

"The next time we meet Jason, I am available for all of your needs," she began seductively. "However, today with the time limitations, and the fact that I am dressed for a wedding, how about I suck you off? You can stand by your car and keep one eye out for security, and I will kneel before you and blow you."

Jason nodded agreeably at this turn of events, and removed his suit jacket. He rotated slightly to his right, so that he had a better view of the entrance to the top floor of the parking structure, in case security showed up. He laid his suit jacket carefully at his feet on the concrete floor of the parking structure, and Stacey sank to her knees. Once she was kneeling in front of him, she looked up at him submissively, and spoke in a girlish voice.

"Obviously the next time I suck you off, you can come on my face or in my hair, but as I have to return to the wedding, please come in my mouth," she said matter of factly.

"Understood," Jason replied, as Stacey reached for his belt buckle.

Once Stacey sank to her knees, she was partially obscured by the Rolls-Royce, and I really wanted to witness her in action. So, I decided to get a better vantage point. I got back into the elevator and descended one floor. Then I walked over to the staircase in the corner that Stacey had climbed, and started to ascend it. As I got to the final six or seven stairs, they came into view.

Jason Ortiz was leaning against the side of his brand new Rolls-Royce, as Stacey knelt before him and undid his belt buckle. Jason was facing away from me, looking for any signs of security patrols. I had an excellent unobstructed view of Stacey and I sank to my knees, so that I could watch her over the top of the stairwell.

"You are hard already baby," she cooed. "I like a man who is ready for action."

"I got hard the second I saw you enter the room, you sexy little bitch," he responded.

"Are you going to make me your bitch, Jason?" Stacey asked, trying to get into his head. "I love a take-charge man. Or are you more of a submissive type?" she continued, knowing that the key to finding a sugar daddy laid in discovering his kink or fetish.

Stacey peppered Jason with questions as she slowly undid his zipper. She covered all kinds of sexual scenarios, finally eliciting a response when she mentioned dressing him up in her panties. His cock was out of his pants now, completely erect and dancing around as Stacey promised to dress him up like a little girl the next time they got together.

Stacey didn't waste anytime getting down to business. She enveloped Jason's cock between her beautifully glossed lips, and looked up at him through her piercing blue eye contacts. As she sucked him off, she paused periodically to tease him.

"I know exactly what I am going to dress you up in Jason," she taunted. "I used to be a MAC girl, so I will be able to feminize you completely. I will take you out 'en-femme', she threatened, to see if anyone recognizes you."

Jason grunted at the thought of this, and just like that, Stacey was deep inside his head.

"I am going to dress you up as a French Maid and take you to a crossdresser's bar," she mocked. "Charge the boys twenty dollars each for a blowjob," she added. "That seem about right for oral, Jason? Is that what you gave me?"

12