My Best Friend My Nemesis Pt. 09

Story Info
Sara catches me on my knees in front of Adrian.
5.9k words
4.08
12.8k
8
0

Part 9 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swear I was only on my knees in front of him for thirty seconds, but this is how Sara found us. She put her hand to her mouth in horror, as she processed what she was seeing.

Adrian, sensing another chance to demean me, said simply, "Thanks Chrissy," and started to lead a shocked Sara from the room.

She wasn't having it, and wanted some answers. As I knelt there, with my lips glossed light pink, and Adrian's ejaculate on my nose and cheek, I was so frustrated at the timing of Sara's entrance. I was really trying to have Sara see me as Adrian's equal, but was failing at every opportunity. Adrian was a bad guy who fucked anything that moved. I wanted to be available to Sara once she tired of Adrian's bullshit, but she needed to view me as a man. As I knelt in front of Adrian, having obviously just sucked his cock, it diminished my stature in Sara's eyes. How could she ever take me back if I had sucked his cock behind her back?

"Why did you suck Adrian off, Chris?" she asked. "Are you gay?"

I vehemently denied it, despite the damning appearance. Right in the middle of our discussion, Stacey and Svetlana showed up.

"Shit just got interesting," Stacey, said with a giggle.

"What happened?" Svetlana asked, "Why the drama?"

"Chrissy sucked Adrian off," Sara said, "although, of course, he is denying it."

"Chrissy got carried away at the glory-hole earlier today, and ended up blowing five marines," Svetlana announced. "There was a black man in the group and Chrissy blew him three times. I think she is developing a taste for black cock."

"Now, do you believe me?" Adrian said.

"Oh, I have no doubt that Chrissy sucked you off, Adrian," Sara said spitefully, "I just want to hear that pussy admit it."

Sara repeated the question, and again, I said that I had not blown Adrian. Sensing an opportunity to emasculate me in front of the platinum triplets, Adrian started to speak.

"Look, I am not one to kiss and tell. However, Chrissy is on his knees with my semen on his face, and I just ejaculated, so you do the math."

With that he unzipped his pants, and dropped them to the floor. Even before he dropped his underwear, the evidence was incriminating.

Adrian was wearing a pair of white Calvin Klein briefs. They were very form-fitting, and made of silk. There were several light pink kiss marks on the front of the briefs, that matched the lipstick I was currently wearing. My heart sank, as I knew there was no way I could mention the lovely Koko.

Adrian slowly took down his briefs, and there was light pink lipstick, all over the tip of his cock. In addition, there were lipstick marks on his shaved nutsack, and on his inner thighs. Koko had apparently given him an extremely loving blowjob. His cock was flaccid, and there was semen visible at the end of it. He also had semen pooling in his underwear, an indisputable sign that he had just ejaculated.

"That could be from earlier," I said weakly, forgetting that I had his ejaculate on my nose and cheek.

"One way to tell," said Sara. "Let's see if we can get him hard!"

The girls seemed in agreement, that this was a fool proof way to establish if it had been minutes, or hours, since Adrian's last release. They huddled for a split second, and then the three of them figured out a plan, to coax an erection out of him. Sara started to kiss Adrian tenderly, as Svetlana knelt before him, and took his flaccid cock in her mouth. Stacey walked around behind Adrian, dropped to her knees, and spread his muscular ass-cheeks apart. Then she stuck her tongue in his asshole, in order to give him one of her specialty rimjobs.

Watching the three identically dressed platinum blondes, work together to get this man erect, was having no effect on Adrian, because he had ejaculated in the last few minutes. No amount of physical stimulation was going to work, until he had recovered from his refractory period. It was having a profound affect on me, though.

The combination of the visual stimulation, the vibrating anal egg, and the potent mix of MDMA and Viagra, caused my nuts to throb, and I leaked all over the cushion, I was still kneeling on. After a few minutes the girls stopped, and were all in agreement that Adrian had very recently ejaculated. Sara noticed the mess on my cushion, and pointed at it, to alert the other girls.

"Chrissy sucked Adrian off, and he enjoyed it so much, that he leaked all over his sucky pillow," Sara said dismissively.

Svetlana, not wanting to be outdone, revealed something to Adrian, that put me on the hot seat.

"Chris wanted me to use one of your pocket squares, to line his cock-cage, Adrian," Svetlana said.

This did not go down well with Adrian. He leaned over me and got right in my face.

"You ever touch one of my pocket squares, and I will fuck you up," he said, menacingly.

The girls were all rooting him on, and I was very concerned that he was going to kick my ass. I remained passively kneeling as he berated me.

Finally, he said to the girls, "Let's get back to the dance floor."

He turned to me and said "Chrissy, wait here on your knees, in case I want another blowjob later," and then the four of them left the room, chatting and laughing.

I did wait there on my knees, for over two hours. At some point Koko came back into the room. She laughed when she saw me kneeling there on the cushion.

"Adrian said you were waiting patiently, on your knees, in case he wanted another blowjob. I just had to see it for myself."

She walked over to me, and told me to look up at her.

"I spoke to Svetlana," Koko said seductively. "She told me all about your glory-hole experience earlier today. You are quite the cocksucker apparently. Five marines, that is impressive. That is why they all think you blew Adrian in here, instead of me. That can be our little secret. Sara can never find out about me. I told you I would get Adrian's interest somehow."

I let out a sigh of frustration, at the thought of everyone thinking I was reduced to being a glory-hole cocksucker.

"Tonight is your big night," the young Asian continued. "You get to come after five months of chastity. I found out why you got caged too, you panty thief. I have a parting gift for you."

With that, Koko hiked up her tight silk dress, stuck her hands under the waistband of her silky thong panties and seductively wriggled out of them. They were a pastel shade of peach, very tiny and visibly wet. She handed them to me.

"Once you get out of your cage, you can jerk off into my panties. Think of me when you bust a nut," she teased.

"Hold them up and smile," she instructed, as she took a picture with her iPhone.

"Enjoy your time with Stacey tonight. One hundred and forty-seven days. Fuck! I wish I was there to see the fireworks," Koko said laughing. "Stacey promised to send me some pictures."

Koko moved closer to me and put her hand in her purse. I tensed up not knowing her intent.

"I won't hurt you Chrissy. I am just here to freshen you up. Adrian's orders."

With that, the stunning Asian teen reapplied my lip gloss, and spritzed me with Svetlana's perfume.

"Much better Chrissy, Adrian will approve," Koko teased. Then she said "Oh, I almost forgot. Courtesy of Svetlana. Stick out your tongue so that we don't mess up your pretty lipstick."

I followed her directive and she placed another MDMA pill on my tongue.

"Swallow," she said cheerfully. "I imagine Adrian will be saying that to you shortly," she added with a girlie laugh.

"What is your phone number Chrissy?" Koko asked. "Adrian wants me to send you the photo I took of us. We look really cute together."

I begrudgingly gave her my phone number, and seconds later I heard my phone ding. I looked at the photo, and my heart sank as I processed the image. Koko looked very cute, standing next to me with her hand resting possessively on my head, and a huge smile on her beautiful face. I looked like a complete wimp, kneeling next to her with a bewildered look on my face, my lips glossed, and semen smeared across my lips and cheek.

A few seconds later my phone dinged again. The second photo was equally as disheartening for me. I was kneeling, holding a pair of peach panties up to the side of my head, with a forced smile on my face, and a look of despair in my eyes.

As I processed the perverted image, Koko said, "Have fun tonight. I will let Adrian know you are available for round two."

Then she was gone. I felt like a total fucking pussy kneeling there on the cushion, waiting to be used by Adrian. Especially, as I was now scented like a bitch.

After what seemed like an eternity, Stacey finally came and got me.

"The coast is clear," she told me. "Adrian left with Sara and Svetlana. Get dressed. The car is waiting. Let's go."

I noticed she was wearing the Apple Watch, and was apparently now charged with my sexual torture.

"Stacey, can you please turn off the vibrating egg? My nuts are hurting from the continuous internal assault."

She smiled and said "Whatever you wish, Chris."

She tapped the face of her watch, and the egg stopped humming away inside my asshole. That was a relief!

Stacey waited patiently, while I dressed and removed my lipgloss. Then we left to go and find our limousine. Once we got back to the Wynn Palace, Stacey took me to her suite. It wasn't as private as the Garden Villa, but it was very opulent, with several rooms. Stacey had multiple suitcases around the suite, and I noticed they were Rimowa also, though hers were in Pastel Pink. My Barbie Pink suitcase was on the bed in the master bedroom, and I blushed, as it really looked like it belonged to a teenage girl.

Stacey poured us each a glass of wine, sat on the sofa, and patted the seat next to her. I took it as my cue to sit, and nervously joined her on the leather sectional. She was the hottest woman I had ever been alone with, and my five months of chastity was clouding my judgement. We started to chat, and quickly found some common ground.

She was interested to know how Sara, Svetlana and I had got caught up in Adrian's web. I shuffled around uncomfortably, trying to explain the whole threesome blackmail scenario, and Sara's racist family dynamic, and I think she got it. I did tell her that at least Sara and I had a way out. I was free in a couple of weeks, and Sara would be happily married to a very wealthy man. Then her interest turned to Svetlana.

"How did a twenty-two year old accounting graduate, become ensnared by a dominant black man," she asked me. "And does Adrian really urinate on her every week, after she gets a makeover?"

"Svetlana has limited options," I began. "She can't return to the Czech Republic, as she has no support system there. She would probably end up being trafficked as a sex slave, especially now, as she resembles Pamela Anderson's hotter, younger sister. If Adrian kicks her out, she will have to go and stay with Ivan, a local Russian Mafia enforcer. He will treat her just as bad as Adrian does, but with the added insult of being broke. At least in her current situation, she has a lot of material things, and is not in any danger of being sold as a sex slave. If Adrian dresses her up in something cute, once a week, before urinating on her, that is a small price to pay for her freedom."

I asked Stacey how she was involved in this sordid foursome and she laughed.

"I am the only one who is not here against their will," she told me. "I am here for the money. Completely available to the highest bidder."

Stacey and I chatted for a while, and she floated a scenario in which she and I remained in Las Vegas. Apparently, she had already run it by Adrian, and he was in agreement. He was willing to put us up at the Wynn Palace, until we found a house we liked. He would cover our living expenses, and give us eight thousand dollars a month in cash. Adrian felt like his relationship with Sara could flourish, if I was three hundred miles away, and Stacey had her reasons too.

"Adrian loves platinum blondes," she told me. "However, my aphrodisiac is money. If we are in Orange County, I will not be able to resist him, when he offers me five hundred dollars to suck his cock. If we stay here, low key and out of sight, our partnership may work. Maybe we can just have fun the next twelve months on Adrian's dime."

The thought of hanging out with Stacey, away from Adrian's influences, was appealing on many levels. Both he and Stacey, had made it abundantly clear that she was to be my "sugar baby," and that I was entitled to as much sex as I wanted. However, my long term goal was to win Sara back after she tired of Adrian's bullshit, and for that to happen, I needed to remain in the picture. I did marvel at Stacey's transformation though, both physically and emotionally. She was truly a hard woman now and a mercenary, although it wasn't always that way.

My wife and Stacey had been friends for years, going back to when they worked together at Nordstrom. I knew Stacey had grown up in the suburbs of Oklahoma City. I had seen pictures of her in her high school yearbook, and she was a beautiful, wholesome looking girl. There was even a picture of her in her Cheerleader uniform, and she looked phenomenal. She was that rare kind of young woman who truly didn't know her beauty, an innocent girl next door type.

She moved to Orange County as soon as she turned eighteen, and got swept up in the Newport Beach party scene. She went from being a standout beauty queen in her small, mid-west town to a Newport Beach seven. Stacey lightened her hair from its natural light brown, to a much blonder tone, and got hair extensions. She got her nails done, joined a tanning salon to get started on bronzing her skin, and started to look for a job.

Newport Beach is full of trophy wives, and Stacey wanted to be in that club. She learned a few valuable lessons in the first year of living in the epicenter of Orange County's materialism. The first of which was to separate the posers from the real deal.

She sucked off more than one loser, only to later learn that they had borrowed Daddy's exotic car for the night, to appear wealthy. She left a Newport Beach bar on more than one occasion in some guy's Porsche, only to arrive at a modest one bedroom apartment in Costa Mesa, or somewhere else, that was definitely not Newport Beach.

Twelve months after arriving in Newport Beach, she was working at Nordstrom by day, and trolling Newport's piano bars, and nicer hotel bars, at night. She had honed her skill set, and now had a set of pre-determined questions to weed out the posers. She never got into a man's exotic car, without seeing his driver license and car registration. She told the guys it was for her security, but she was really checking where the guy lived, if the car was his, and whether or not he had paid cash for it.

Stacey had mastered the dating game, and forged herself a really nice lifestyle, financed by three or four guys, in exchange for sex. Before too long, she was able to quit her job at Nordstrom, and focus full-time on finding a rich husband. She did find that real-life dating moved at a pedestrian pace, and was a lot of work. Sex had to evolve slowly, so that the suitor developed blue balls, and would give more to get what they wanted. She found that if she gave up sex too quickly, the man moved on to his next conquest.

Then she discovered cyber-dating, and she quickly mastered this unique form of engaging men. Stacey found that she could weed out a lot of the posers, by joining websites that tried to pair rich men, and beautiful women. Then, instead of the slow, calculated escalation of the sex acts, that was the plan in real life dating, she adopted a completely different approach.

She was much more direct in the email and texting phase of the cyber-dating game. Her primary goal was to get to the root of the rich man's kink or fetish, and confess to enjoying that depraved act immensely. Once the stigma and embarrassment had been removed from the fetish, she would agree to the act, and strive to perfect it. This maximized her cash flow, and increased the dependence of the man on her, which created a repeat client.

The only drawback of this approach, was that she was unlikely to turn one of these fetishists, into her husband. Some of the sex acts she performed for money were quite demeaning, and nearly all were embarrassing. Stacey questioned what guy would admit that he paid her to fulfill his fetish, before they got married.

After years of trolling for wealthy suitors, Stacey quickly recognized Adrian as the real deal. He had rescued her and Sara from the local dive bar, and taken them to a swanky piano bar in Newport Beach. It wasn't the limousine. She had been in plenty of limos. You can rent a limo for about one hundred dollars an hour in Orange County, so that was no indicator of wealth.

She did quickly surmise that this was Adrian's personal limousine, based on a couple of observations. Firstly, his relationship with his driver, Sergei, was that of old friends. She correctly assumed that the older East European man, had worked for Adrian for years. She also noticed that his built-in cigar humidifier had his initials embossed on the lid, and that he had the Queen of Spades symbol embroidered on the suede floor mats, in the rear compartment of the vehicle. Stacey hadn't fucked many black guys, and it wasn't as acceptable in Oklahoma, as it would have been in the melting pot of Southern California. However, she did know that the Queen of Spades symbol was often worn proudly in the form of a tattoo, by white women, with a sexual preference for black men.

She noticed his Rolex watch, and had enough of a discerning eye to recognize it as a Rolex Pearlmaster, definitely not some knock-off from Tijuana. She estimated his bespoke suit to cost at least three thousand dollars, and he was wearing Ferragamo shoes. Stacey was quickly satisfied that Adrian was the real deal, and decided right then that she wanted him as one of her sugar daddies. There was no way for her to know at that moment, that he would eventually turn her from a Newport Beach seven, into a total pornstar fuck-toy.

I did ponder living in Las Vegas with Stacey, but the more I thought about it, the more it made sense to live in Orange County, close to Sara, in case she left Adrian. I wasn't sure how this could possibly happen, as she was with him under threat of blackmail, but I kept my hopes up. Stacey seemed open to the idea of being my live-in girlfriend wherever we settled, as long as Adrian paid the bill. We did agree that it was prudent to get the cash up front for the year. I was thinking that once she got paid, in cash for the full twelve months, I could leave Stacey, and wait for Sara and Adrian to break up.

Stacey had finished her wine as we talked, and she leaned into me for a kiss. I hesitated momentarily, as I had decided to resist her advances, whatever form they took.

Stacey misinterpreted my reaction.

"I brushed my teeth since I ate Adrian's asshole," she assured me.

I stiffened at her forward approach, and she laughed, her blue eyes twinkling as she did so.

"Relax baby," she said gently, "I won't bite you, unless you want me to. You have been in your cock-cage for way too long. It is clouding your judgement and making you jumpy. If I didn't know you better, I would guess you are trying to resist my advances. Why on earth would you do that? You can have whatever your heart desires from me, no limits, no matter how depraved."

I swallowed hard, my resolve to resist her, evaporating in front of me. I kept thinking about how she had broken Jason Ortiz with her words. She was just too sexy, and I had been caged for too long.

Stacey leaned in towards me, placed one of her exquisitely manicured hands on the side of my face, and stroked me tenderly.

12