My Best Friend My Nemesis Pt. 10

Story Info
Stacey feminizes me as we prepare to have sex.
2k words
4.42
11.6k
1
0

Part 10 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacey and I kissed for a few moments, and she was rubbing my lower back and my ass through the silk of the nightie, which felt great. As she continued to caress me and whisper sweet words to me, I felt my cock twitch, and stir to life again. The anal egg was still vibrating, and it felt out of this world. I had been force-fed two Viagras by Svetlana, and they were kicking in, working hard to reduce my refractory period.

About ten minutes later my nightie lifted as, to my surprise, my erection returned. Stacey did not seem at all surprised. I imagine she had coaxed all kinds of unexpected erections, out of all kinds of men, such was her sexual allure. She seemed happy that I was ready to go again, and started back with the twenty questions routine, to assess what I would like next.

She defused any embarrassment I had about still being in the lingerie, expertly.

"Is the silk nightie bothering you baby, because it is really turning me on seeing you dressed that way?" she teased.

I smiled, as if to indicate that I was enjoying the feeling of silk caressing my body, and it was settled. I was going to have my next orgasm, dressed as a girl.

"Why does Adrian have it in for you?" Stacey asked me, as we chatted. "I heard he pissed on your pillow, when you were sleeping."

"He didn't piss on my pillow, and I wasn't sleeping," I assured her. "I wouldn't tolerate that kind of disrespect," I said, although I knew that I would tolerate whatever Adrian dished out, as long as he had the compromising security footage.

"Adrian jerked off on my pillow, the night of our threesome. I discovered it when I went to bed, but I certainly wasn't sleeping, and it wasn't piss."

I realized how weak I sounded, as soon as the words left my lips, and Stacey did too.

"Oh, no disrespect meant then," she said with a grin.

"Adrian has certainly disrespected me Stacey, but I have limits," I told her firmly. "I will never allow that asshole to piss on me. I know that's his thing, but I will fight back before I allow that to happen."

Stacey smiled broadly at my new-found courage, and kissed me tenderly on the lips.

"Good for you, stud," she said sweetly. "He will kick your ass, but I am happy to hear that you would fight back, rather than silently suffer this indignity, as Sara, Svetlana and I have."

Stacey and I continued to kiss, as she rubbed my cock against the silk nightie. She asked me if she could make me a little more girly, as this would really turn her on. I wanted her to enjoy this evening as much as I did, so I gave her my consent. She picked up her phone and called room service, and ordered me a hot shave.

"They will be here in fifteen minutes," she told me. "Go and get changed into a bathrobe. Leave your panties on. It will feel so much better for me, if you are freshly shaved when you eat my pussy."

I removed the semen-soaked Agent Provocateur nightie, but kept the panties on. After I put on the bathrobe, Stacey and I continued our tender make-out session, and I was rock-hard. There was a knock on the door a few minutes later, and Stacey let the barber in. I sat in one of the recliners in the hotel room, and was treated to my first ever hot shave. Once the barber was done, Stacey tipped him, and we marveled at how silky smooth my face was. I had never experienced such a close shave, and my face felt like a woman's.

Stacey told me to remove the magic egg from my ass, and take a shower. I left the room in anticipation of what my next orgasm would look like. When I got into the shower enclosure, there was an anal-cleanse kit in there. I knew Stacey's specialty was rimjobs, so I gave my ass a thorough internal cleanse, and then took a shower. She came into the shower room shortly after I had given myself an enema, and handed me some Nair over the top of the enclosure.

"Put this on your legs, from your ankles to your inner thighs," she directed. "I will let you know when six minutes are up."

I breathed a sigh of relief, when she mentioned the six minute time limit. Svetlana had burned me many times with depilatory cream and I was, understandably, wary of it. Six minutes later I washed the cream from my legs, and they were completely hairless.

When I returned to the room, Stacey had laid out a new outfit for me to wear. It consisted of a light pink silk camisole, matching silk panties, a silk garter belt and some very silky stockings. I also noticed a pair of peek-toe high heeled shoes, on the floor. They were the same shade as the lingerie, and appeared to be way too big for Stacey. I recognized the red soles, and knew they were Christian Louboutin shoes. She helped me to get dressed, and I noticed that the camisole was my exact size, unlike the nightie, which had been a little small for me.

The camisole also had a built-in breast form, that made me appear to have tits, albeit not "D" cups, like Stacey. The panties had butt-forming pads in the rear, that added a bit of lift to my slender ass. After I put them on, I checked my ass out in the mirror. The panties made my butt look very feminine, and as I bent forward, I noticed that they were crotchless. The stockings felt out of this world, as they slid up my naked legs. I looked at Stacey with wonder in my eyes.

"French. 100% silk. Very expensive, but you are worth it Chrissy."

I did ponder how much of the tactile pleasure was due to the MDMA I had taken. Sara certainly swore by it, and she took it regularly. My nuts throbbed with desire, and I was willing to play Stacey's little dress-up game, in order to come again.

Svetlana had recently shaved my genitals, so I had very little hair left on my body. I already looked less masculine, even before I put on the silk lingerie. However, Stacey was far from ready to have sex with me. She told me to put the bathrobe on over my intimates, and had me sit in front of the mirror.

Stacey used to work at the MAC counter at Nordstrom, so was a very experienced makeup artist. She went through a multi-step process, to soften my look and reduce the male angularity of my jaw line. She moisturized my face, added a heavy foundation, and then went to work on my eye shadow, eyeliner and fake eyelashes. After she added some mascara and blush, I started to slightly resemble a woman.

I told Stacey I had way too much makeup on, but she assured me that the stark lighting of the makeup mirror, exaggerated my look. After she applied some pink lip liner and lipgloss, I looked much more feminine. Not like a hot chick, by any means in the harsh lighting, but definitely passable. Stacey turned my chair away from the mirror, and knelt before me. I sat there passively, as she painted my toenails the same shade of pink as my lips. Once my toenails were done, she retrieved some glue-on nail extensions, and affixed them to my own fingernails. These also got painted in pink.

We chatted and flirted as we waited for my nails to dry, and she told me that I looked almost ready to fuck. I was totally ready, and couldn't wait to get balls-deep inside Stacey. This was the second time this weekend, that one of Adrian's bitches had painted my fingernails, but it felt much better with Stacey, because we had an intimate connection. Once my nails were dry, Stacey spoke up.

"Just a few final touches, Chrissy. You already look fantastic, but I know what else we need."

She left the room again, and returned with her "finishing touches." She had Sara's long platinum wig, that I had worn when I gave Ivan a rimjob. Stacey put the wig on me, and adjusted it, so that it was even. She smiled at me, as she showed me the "SLUT" collar, that Sara had worn for Adrian. At this point I just wanted to fuck, so I let her collar me. She waved the tiny little bell, that I wear to signal my location in Adrian's house. It was now attached to a pink silk ribbon, and Stacey tied this around my very erect, leaking cock.

The heels were next. Stacey knelt before me, and helped me into the shoes, that were a perfect fit. I looked down at my feet, and saw my pink toenails peeking out from the front of the pink, Louboutin pumps. She spritzed me with a very generous spray of Svetlana's perfume, stood back and admired her handiwork.

"We just need to soften the lighting, Chrissy," she said. "Other than that you look like one of us!"

Well I wouldn't have gone that far, until she closed the curtains, put on some soft lighting, and called me into the living room. The lighting made all the difference, and as I checked myself out in the many mirrors around the huge suite, I looked like a woman that I would fuck. The heels accentuated my calf muscles, and made my slender, hairless legs, look toned. My ass also had some shape, due to the combination of the pumps, and the butt-forming panties.

The high heels made me look thinner, as they added four inches to my slender frame. My makeup was perfect. In the harsh lighting of the bathroom it looked way too garish, like a drag queen. However, in the muted light of the main room, it looked impeccable. My platinum hair was brushed straight, and reached the padded butt-forms of my very fuckable ass. I kept admiring myself in all the mirrors, and was captivated by how desirable I looked as a woman.

At first I found it difficult to walk in the sky-high heels, but Stacey told me to relax and swish my hips, as I walked. This made it much easier, and I smiled at her as I took my first steps around the large room. Once I could walk gracefully, she wanted a photo of me.

"Before you get all messed up from the rough sex," she said jokingly.

You would think I had learned my lesson, but I was so aroused, so eager to get on with the main act, that I told her that she could take a photo.

"Don't include my face, and please use my phone," I told her.

I unlocked my iPhone and handed it to Stacey. She took a quick photo, and then told me to twirl. I did my best to attempt to "twirl," and she got a great photo of my slender legs, as I modeled for her. She took photos of me lying seductively on the bed, kneeling on my sucky pillow, from behind me in the doggy-style position, and a few other sexy poses. Once she was done, she handed me my phone. I checked the photos, deleted one that showed a slight side profile of my face, and was extremely happy with the rest. I looked like a very fuckable piece of ass.

Stacey put some mood music on, and lit a few candles. She told me to get on all fours as she wanted to give me a rimjob. I assumed her desired position, and she adjusted me the way she wanted me. She spread my legs further apart, arched my back, arranged my hair so that it spilled down to my ass, and then sprayed a liberal dose of Svetlana's perfume all over me.

She leaned a large mirror against the wall, in front of me, so that I could watch her eat my ass. I heard her text someone, and then she sprayed more perfume around the entire living room. She knelt next to me, and asked me if I was ready. I nodded enthusiastically and then she moved her lips to my ear and nibbled my earlobe.

"Looks like we have company, Chrissy," she whispered.