My Best Friend My Nemesis Pt. 12

Story Info
The triplets edge Adrian to a huge orgasm as he watches porn
3.2k words
4.06
8.1k
2
7

Part 12 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went into the bathroom, dried my tears and was aware that my makeup was still perfect. Well, other than I was now wearing less lipgloss, as I had left some of it on Adrian's shoes. My ass really hurt both from the brutal ass-fucking, and from the beating I took with the belt. I pulled the crotchless panties back up. I had no idea how long Stacey would be, so I started to clean her suite.

I poured water onto the piss-stained carpet first, and dried it with a hairdryer. Fortunately there was no visible stain, and no odor, when I was done. It was a shame the same couldn't be said for my Agent Provocateur intimates. They were stained and reeked of piss. Adrian had defiled me in front of the triplets, and the foul odor of his urine worked against me, as I tried to erase the humiliating event from my memory. I wanted to take the lingerie off, but was too scared of Adrian to defy him.

As I busied myself cleaning Stacey's suite, I kept catching glances of myself in the multiple mirrors of the suite. I was totally passable and actually quite attractive, made up as I was and with long platinum hair. My feet hurt from the high heels, but I was too frightened to take them off.

Time dragged by slowly, and my lingerie finally dried. The stains had almost gone, and I spritzed myself with Svetlana's perfume, to mask the piss odor. I ended up ordering room service, and had a brief conversation at the door with the young waiter who brought my food. After I tipped him, he said "have a nice night miss", which made me feel good. Later on I called down to the front desk for a tampon, as my ass was still bleeding. A female employee brought a pack to my room. Once again, I passed as a female which was encouraging.

Stacey finally texted me, and told me I could return to the Garden Villa. I removed my lingerie and wig, and took a shower. I dressed in Svetlana's silk pajamas, and inserted a tampon in my ass, as I was still bleeding slightly. I returned to the four of them, and entered the room sheepishly. Adrian was watching the news, and the three platinum blondes were running on their respective treadmills.

I went to the room that I shared with Svetlana, and laid down on the bed. I had endured a tough day, but was one day closer to my freedom. Adrian and Sara were getting married in less than two weeks. Adrian would give me the security footage, and my NDA that guaranteed it would never see the light of day, and cut me loose. I had about two weeks left of servitude, at the most, and could see the light at the end of the tunnel. As I relaxed on the bed, Stacey came to the door of the room. She had just finished running on the treadmill, and had a towel around the back of her neck.

"Do you have a second to talk baby?" she asked sweetly.

I motioned for her to come into my room, and she sat down on the bed next to me.

"How come you didn't get up and fight?" she began. "You just knelt there and let him urinate all over your back and ass. Why?"

I shifted uncomfortably, unable to verbalize the fear Adrian instilled in me. Stacey could see my inaction was killing me, and changed course.

"I am so sorry baby," she continued, "I wish I had stuck up for you but Adrian pays my bills, and I have to be loyal to him. I have nothing without him. Let's stay in Vegas and make a go of it. Adrian and Sara fly home tomorrow morning, and Ivan will be here around noon to drive Svetlana, you and I back to San Clemente. Adrian said if you and I stay here, he will release you from your service to him, and pay us for twelve months in advance."

I wasn't completely sure I trusted Adrian, but Stacey was a shrewd businesswoman, and had hashed out the details. Adrian would write us a check for $96,000, and pre-pay for us to stay at the Wynn Palace, for three months. The Wynn would cash the check for us, based on their relationship with Adrian. Once we found our dream home, we could leave the hotel, and Adrian would cover our first year's rent.

"He also promised to pay off your mortgage. We can make this work baby," Stacey assured me.

I was happy to hear that my mortgage payoff was back in the deal, but I still had some reservations.

Once I said this, Stacey outlined the plan if we didn't follow Adrian's program.

"He really has it in for you baby," she told me. "If we get in that limousine with Ivan, you are going to have to suck Ivan's cock, or maybe worse. You need to get away from Adrian, he is sadistic, and he will only escalate his mistreatment of you in the next two weeks, especially as you never push back. You just let him piss on you. He thinks you are a total pussy."

We chatted for a while, and she offered to look at my butt to assess the damage. I was really warming up to the idea of staying in Vegas with Stacey. She was quite sweet, when you got beneath the cold bitchy exterior. She examined my rectum and assured me it wasn't torn. I probably just had a little internal bleeding.

"You are good to go, baby," she said with a smile. "Ready for Ivan to enjoy."

I shuddered at that thought, and made the decision to stay in Vegas, safely out of my principal tormentor's way. I would tell Adrian in the morning, just before he boarded the private jet. I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of knowing that he had beaten me, any earlier than I needed to. Stacey left, and I relaxed on the bed, as I couldn't really sit down without some discomfort.

A little later I got a text from Svetlana, telling me to fetch Adrian some ice. I went down to the hotel kitchen, got a large bag of ice, and knocked on the door of Adrian's suite, in case he was enjoying time with the girls. There was no answer, so I waited about thirty seconds and knocked again, a little louder this time.

Adrian's voice said "Enter" in a very commanding manner, and I shuddered as I realized how fearful he made me of him. I had never been bullied at school, or had a hostile work environment, so I had never had any reason to fear another human being. However, Adrian's dominant physical presence, coupled with his sadism and desire to make me look like a pussy, intimidated me immensely. I was worried I would piss my pants in his presence one day. I entered sheepishly with my tail between my legs, holding a large bag of ice.

Adrian was relaxing in a large leather recliner. His patent leather Ferragamo shoes were placed by the side of the chair. The bright pink image of my lips were still visible on each shoe, a stark reminder that I had kissed his feet, after he fucked my ass. Stacey and Svetlana were knelt before him on their sucky pillows, giving him a foot massage. They were dressed identically, in hot pink bikinis and they were lavishing attention on his feet. Adrian was watching the news on his iPad, as the submissive blondes worked the hot massage oil into the soles of his feet.

Sara was ordering food from room service, and I wondered why the fuck Adrian didn't just add a bag of ice to the room service order. I obviously wasn't there to bring them ice. There was a large stainless steel ice bucket on the table with a magnum of Crystal chilling in it. I opened the bag of ice, and emptied it into the oversized ice bucket. Then I removed the huge bottle of champagne from the bucket, and topped every one up. Sara wouldn't look at me as I filled her glass, but Stacey looked up at me with her piercing blue eyes, as she knelt at Adrian's feet, and silently implored me to stay in Vegas with her.

There was a massive eighty-inch tv screen mounted on the wall, and I couldn't help but notice that our favorite porn was playing on it. That is Sara's and mine. The movie depicted three beautiful platinum blondes, pleasuring a black man. Sara and I had watched that movie at least fifty times.

I think we both knew every scene of that movie, we had watched it so many times. In it, the three blondes gave the black man a tender, loving edging blowjob for almost an hour, before he busted his nut on their faces.

This had been a fantasy of mine, but was now a reality for Adrian, as Sara, Stacey and Svetlana were getting ready to edge Adrian, until he finally blew his load. After Sara ordered their food, she took her place at Adrian's feet, and the three platinum blondes began the prolonged edging session of Adrian.

They started by kissing his cock very tenderly, barely making contact. Three pairs of eager lips, brushing gently against his erection, leaving traces of pink lipgloss as evidence of their undying devotion to this dominant black man. Adrian was egging them on, talking dirty, probably in an attempt to arouse jealousy within me. If that was his goal, he had succeeded. Watching the three blondes, one of whom I was still legally married to, worship his massive black cock, was stoking several emotions within me, one of which was unbridled jealousy.

Sara was the most eager to please, lavishing attention on her future husband, and directing the other two girls, so that their choreographed moves closely matched the porno movie, scene by scene. Svetlana licked Adrian's shaft with the tip of her extended tongue, moving down in a tantalizingly slow motion, until she reached his nutsack. Then the beautiful young Czech girl, under verbal instruction from my wife, began to softly nibble his scrotum.

Stacey took Adrian's cock-head between her soft, eager lips and, as she made eye contact with him, gently sucked just the tip of his blood engorged erection. Sara ran her extended tongue up and down his shaft, occasionally planting soft kisses on it.

Adrian is blessed with a huge cock, both in length and girth, and the three of them were able to work in tandem. I knew I would never be on the receiving end of a three girl blowjob, but in the unlikely event that I was, the girls would have to take turns blowing me. My cock just wasn't large enough to accommodate three pairs of lips. Adrian allowed me to watch intently, relishing my obvious jealousy, and smug in the knowledge that my wife was worshiping his huge black cock, right before my eyes.

It was a sight to behold, even sexier than the professionally filmed and back-lit 4K movie, unfurling on the eighty-inch monitor. To view it in person was incredible, and as Adrian's muscular body tensed and flexed under the extreme sexual stimulation, I could only imagine what delight he was experiencing. His breathing was heavier now as he was on his path to his next orgasm. Occasionally he would look at me and smirk, but for the most part he was caught up in the visual of the three platinum blondes worshiping him.

I would steal an occasional glance at the porn movie playing on the massive monitor. Although it was essentially a mirror image of the live show, playing just a few feet from me, the porno seemed much more mechanical. Compared to the adoration Sara, Stacey and Svetlana were lavishing on Adrian, the porn actresses appeared to be going through the motions.

Adrian's triplets were maintaining eye contact with him, which was having the desired effect, as he struggled to prevent himself from ejaculating too quickly. I imagine having three sets of piercing blue eyes looking up at you with adoration, as they sucked your cock, would be enough visual stimulation to break even the most sexually jaded man.

I vowed to myself if I were ever lucky enough to be in that position, I was just going to shoot my load when I was ready, and then go back for round two. Adrian was all about control, and although he had mastered complete command of his orgasms, he was being severely tested under this extreme stimulation.

About twenty minutes later there was a knock on the door.

"Answer it, Chrissy," he said commandingly. "The girls are all pre-occupied. The tip is on the table."

There was a twenty dollar bill sitting on the dining table, so I got the food and tipped the waiter. I did feel self-conscious answering the door in Svetlana's pink silk pajamas, especially as it was the same guy that had seen my dressed as a girl earlier. He didn't recognize me, and after he left, I started to lay the food out on the large table.

I heard Adrian announce that he was hungry, and I wondered if he was going to forego his orgasm, so that he could eat. Adrian muted the television but let the porno continue to play on the huge screen.

"Chrissy, get your ass over here," he commanded.

A wave of fear descended on me, and I complied immediately. I stood in front of him as the girls waited patiently to see what Adrian's expectations were.

"Kneel right by my side," he said, dispassionately, "I want you to witness this. This is about as much pleasure as a man can endure."

"I am ready to come before we eat," he instructed the three blondes kneeling before him.

The three of them extended their tongues, in unison. They started to gently lick Adrian's shaft, just below the cock-head. They were barely touching him, the tips of their eager tongues teasing his frenulum, in much the same way that Svetlana had licked the Shea butter from my cock.

Adrian went from being fully composed, to putty in their hands instantaneously, such was the sexual delight he was experiencing from having his frenulum stimulated. I had a close-up view, kneeling as I was, about eighteen inches from the action. It wasn't ideal that my cock was throbbing away in the confines of my cock-cage, further aggravating my chafing. Or that I was dressed in a pair of very feminine pink silk pajamas, as this Alpha Male enjoyed my wife's tongue on his shaft. Or that Adrian's release was imminent, and I was forced to witness him ejaculate on my supposed new girlfriend, Stacey's, face. Yes, this was wrong on so many levels.

With the television muted, I could hear every lewd sound as the girls lapped away at his frenulum, like a trio of kittens. Adrian gave me one last look of disdain, before he closed his eyes in ecstasy. Less than two minutes later, as Sara withdrew her tongue from his cock, Adrian had a vocal orgasm, and came all over Stacey and Svetlana's faces. The two girls snowballed his load, sharing it between them in an extended show of submission, before spitting the remnants into a shot glass. I shuddered, as I tried to imagine the indignity that awaited me, when I was inevitably ordered to drink the contents of that shot glass.

After Adrian came, he moved over to his recliner and relaxed in his post-orgasmic bliss. I remained kneeling in the middle of the floor, awaiting further instructions. Stacey and Svetlana had left the room to wash their faces, and had vacated their respective sucky pillows. Adrian pointed to Stacey's pillow.

"Kneel in front of me," he said commandingly.

I was so intimidated by him, and I maintained a submissive demeanor around him for fear of any kind of confrontation. For this reason, I crawled over to him and I took my place on Stacey's red pillow.

"Have you made a decision about staying in Vegas with Stacey?" he began.

"Can we talk, Adrian?" I responded. "Man to man, as friends?"

I tried to appeal to Adrian's sense of loyalty.

"Adrian, we have been friends for years. Set me free to enjoy my life with Stacey. You have won. You have Sara. I agree to stay in Vegas with Stacey, completely out of your way, if you agree to leave me alone."

Adrian was enjoying my submission to him.

"I will certainly think about it," he said dispassionately, "after we enjoy a meal together. All that sex has made me very hungry."

Adrian made me continue to kneel before him as he played with his phone. Eventually, the girls returned to the living room. They all came over and thanked Adrian individually, before taking their places at the table. Sara gave me a particularly dismissive look, as I knelt before her new man.

Adrian slowly arose from his recliner, with the words, "Let's eat," which I took as my signal to stand.

There was an opulent spread of food laid out, and I noticed four comfortable upholstered dining chairs, around the table. The four of them sat eagerly, having worked up quite an appetite. Adrian told me to grab a bar stool, and invited me to sit. He had obviously pre-planned this, because there were two low-slung bar stools next to the table.

After I sat down, not only was I seated lower than everyone else, but the bar stool was very uncomfortable, as someone had removed the padded cushion. I shuffled uncomfortably on the wooden stool, as I still had a tampon in my ass.

Adrian noticed me squirming.

"Are you still sore from your ass-fucking? That was hours ago," he taunted. "I must have torn you a knew one."

The girls laughed out loud at his continued domination of me, but I noticed Stacey was not getting off on my humiliation.

Sara offered to get me a pillow, and returned with a hemorrhoids cushion, that was bright pink. I had seen a similar cushion before, when my sister was pregnant with her first child. We had gone to a baby store, and they sold pregnancy cushions to deal with the common side effect of hemorrhoids. They were available in blue or pink, depending on the sex of the baby. Adrian had decided that I needed pink, that prick.

After I was comfortably seated, Sara served the food. The four of them were given a nice full plate of chicken, rice and veggies, while I got a small plain, salad. There was a selection of dressings on the table, and I decided on the ranch flavor. As I reached for the Kraft dressing, Adrian spoke up.

"Chrissy, you have to try the house dressing. It is made fresh daily, and I am told by the girls it is quite delicious."

Sara arose from the table, to giggles from Svetlana. She returned moments later with the shot glass of Adrian's semen, and poured the contents of it all over my salad.

"Bon Appetit, Chrissy," Adrian said, to a few more giggles, before everyone tucked in.

I didn't want any further confrontation with Adrian, so I ate my salad in silence, my face burning red with indignation.