My Best Friend My Nemesis Pt. 15

Story Info
Unfinished business.
3.7k words
3.93
7.7k
2
1

Part 15 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got back to my room, Svetlana was there.

"Everyone got their rocks off, except me," she complained.

"I didn't get much play either, Svetlana," I said, "unless you count fucking a piece of plastic while wearing two tight condoms, play."

"At least you got off," she teased, "even though it was in your pocket pussy. You should have seen your face handsome, when you pulled out of Stacey and looked down at your cock! It was fucking priceless."

"I really thought I was fucking Stacey," I said, disappointment written all over my face. "Did you see the smug look on Adrian's face when I realized what he had done?"

"He is an asshole, handsome. I am over his selfish ways. It has been so long since anyone paid attention to my needs. You should have fucked me when I was drunk. Your cock-head was between my labia, right at the entrance to my vagina, for fuck's sake. I was prepared to let you get a little action. You made me feel so good when you caressed my shoulders," she admitted.

We commiserated each other, and Svetlana prepared us for bed. I went to remove the mint green panties but she spoke up immediately.

"You are wearing those to bed tonight," she said matter of factly.

She protected the sheets, by covering my erection with one of Adrian's massive condoms, and shortly thereafter we went to bed. We talked for a while about Sara and Stacey's encounter, and both agreed that they would now be best friends for life, and probably secret lovers. Sara had come so many times, it was just incredible.

I think Stacey made Sara realize that Adrian was replaceable, that she didn't need a dominant touch to have a multi-orgasmic experience. Sara and Stacey had undeniable chemistry, and had connected on many levels, and Sara didn't have to endure pain or humiliation, to have a thoroughly satisfying experience. For Stacey's part, ever since she had moved to Orange County, at eighteen years old, she had been a courtesan.

She had always focused on the pleasure of the rich men that spoiled her, and had paid no attention to her sexual needs. With Sara, she had enjoyed the most fulfilling sexual encounter of her whole life. Svetlana mused that they would make the perfect pair, if Adrian didn't own Sara. It was getting late, and we decided to go to bed.

To my surprise, once we got under the covers, Svetlana turned towards me, and gave me a very tender kiss.

"Night Chris," she said, using my real name for the first time I could remember. "See you in the morning."

With that she turned her back on me, and I lay there motionless for a few seconds. Then, emboldened by her earlier words, I moved closer to her, and tentatively put my arm around her. When she didn't push back, I spooned her, and hugged her close. My cock was hard, although protected as it was by the oversized condom, I didn't have to worry about leaking onto the silk sheets.

Svetlana put her hand on mine as if to give me her consent, and we intertwined our fingertips. I am normally very submissive around women, and rarely make the first move. However, there had been a lot of sex today, and Svetlana had witnessed it all without being allowed any release. I knew she was horny and I figured she might cut me some slack, in her current state of arousal.

I moved my lips to the back of her neck and gave her a light kiss. I figured if she reacted negatively, I would pass it off as a good night kiss. I felt her tense up and shiver, but she didn't try and stop me, so I grazed her neck with my lips again, barely making contact with her. I extended my tongue and lightly licked Svetlana from the base of her neck to about halfway up the back of her head.

Svetlana let out a quiet moan, released her hand from mine, and moved her long platinum hair to the side, thereby exposing her neck to me. This was a very clear indicator of her consent and it encouraged me to go further. I knelt on the bed next to Svetlana, and she rolled over onto her stomach, and kicked the covers off of her legs.

Svetlana was wearing a tiny black silk camisole and her matching boy shorts, so I had lots of exposed skin to work my magic on. I am submissive by nature, and a very gentle

lover, so I was very happy to give Svetlana a tender, loving massage and tongue bath. I started with her neck and shoulders, using a combination of licking, nibbling, and kissing her exposed upper torso. She was responding very favorably to my soft touch, particularly when I started on her shoulders. I heard a few audible moans and noticed her breathing was deeper.

I was completely erect, although the condom was ensuring that I didn't leak on the silk sheets, or worse, on Svetlana. I moved the thin straps of her camisole to the edge of her shoulders and Svetlana told me to take it off. My hands were trembling as I grabbed the base of the silky garment, and pulled it over her head. Once she was naked from the waist up, I lowered my lips to her back and began to lovingly work my way down her spine. It was very dark in the bedroom, but I knew roughly what part of her anatomy I was pleasuring.

I kissed her gently all over her back, as she moaned and occasionally ground her hips into the silk sheets. After several minutes of teasing her, she spread her legs apart and I adjusted my position, so that I was kneeling between her legs. I slid one knee between her legs, pushing against her vagina through her silky boy shorts. I felt the dampness immediately and Svetlana must have noticed it too.

"We need to get out of bed," she said. "We can't stain the sheets. Adrian will check in the morning to make sure there was no illicit sex."

I reluctantly climbed off of the bed and Svetlana got to her feet, put the lights on low, and went to get some towels. When she returned, she had removed her boy shorts, was completely naked, and she had her travel vibrator in her hand.

I had seen Svetlana in many skimpy outfits before, lingerie, thong bathing suits and tiny mini skirts, but her naked form was absolutely phenomenal. Her abs flexed as she walked towards me, and her pert breasts were flawless. She had a clean shaven pussy, and her vaginal secretions were visible on her upper thighs.

She looked like a very innocent young woman until I caught her reflection in the full length mirror of the bedroom. In complete contrast to her lithe youthful frame, her lower back was emblazoned with a huge tramp-stamp, bearing the humiliating moniker, "Property of Adrian." Directly beneath this massive tattoo, were the words "Black Cock Only" and a black arrow pointing directly at her asshole. I shuddered when I remembered that Adrian had forced my wife to endure a similarly degrading set of tattoos.

Svetlana laid one towel on top of the plush carpet, and told me to lay down on it. I laid on my back and she used a second towel to prop up my head, like a makeshift pillow.

"Why don't we use our pillows," I asked with a confused look on my face.

"Trust me," Svetlana began, "that controlling asshole will check for any evidence of misbehavior in the morning. He will inspect all of our bedding, the sheets, pillowcases, even my lingerie, for traces of semen. He gave me one Magnum condom to contain your leaking, and he will want it back in the morning, to make sure you didn't come in it."

"I never imagined Adrian was jealous of me," I said with some measure of satisfaction.

"Ever since Sergei fucked all of Sara's holes, he has been more controlling. Then when Phil McKenzie butt-fucked Sara, that made Adrian even more obsessed with his ownership, and exclusive access to us. You made it worse, when you taunted him about access to the forbidden orifice being easier. He needs to be certain that he is the only one enjoying us."

Once I was laying on my back, Svetlana straddled my face, slowly lowering herself onto my tongue. I guess she was done with the foreplay, because she stuck her vibrator against her clitoris and fired it up. I really thought Svetlana was responding to my gentle touch, but now that it was time for her to come, she wanted it rougher, a lot rougher.

I had never really experienced anything quite like the transformation Svetlana went through, on her path to orgasm. She changed from seemingly enjoying my tender ministrations, to needing a physically dominant encounter, in which she ground out her orgasms on my face, with increasing ferocity. Svetlana had her vibrator in one hand, jammed forcefully against her clitoris, and my hair in her other hand, as she held me in her desired place.

She was grinding her hips, exerting a significant amount of pressure onto my nose, as she rode my face to orgasm. She didn't let up either. In addition to the significant sexual tension that had built up within her, over the last few months, she was also harboring a deep hostility towards Adrian for not considering her needs. He used her as his sex toy, made her play second fiddle to Sara, and put her through the much hated weekly golden shower. Now, as she found an opportunity to get some release, she intended to enjoy it to the fullest.

Svetlana aggressively rode my face until she was completely satiated, then she released my hair from her vice-grip, dropped her vibrator onto the towel, and rolled off of me and laid on the floor, breathing heavily.

"Holy fuck, handsome, I needed that," she exclaimed through her ragged breaths. "It's been a long time since I came that hard."

Svetlana sat upright and looked tenderly at me. She reached one of her dainty hands over to the tip of my cock, and gave it a gentle squeeze. Then she gave my nuts a quick fondle, as they hung through the open crotch of my mint green panties.

"It looks like you enjoyed pleasuring me too," she teased. "Go and wash your face. It is slick with my vaginal juices."

When I returned from the bathroom, Svetlana was already in bed. I climbed in next to her and tried to roll her over onto her back. I was horny as fuck and wanted some reciprocation.

"Go to sleep Chris," Svetlana said dismissively. "Nothing is on for you tonight."

"Can I jerk off while you watch?" I asked lamely, knowing I sounded desperate.

"Go to sleep Chris," she said more firmly.

A few moments later Svetlana was asleep, having enjoyed the release of oxytocin that happens during orgasms. I laid silently in bed, my nuts aching from the torment of having been denied release by Svetlana, even though I had so thoroughly taken care of her. My cock protruded from the top of my mint green panties, desperately seeking release.

Even though I was rock-hard, I knew I needed to sleep. Svetlana had got me hot and bothered, but it was Stacey that occupied my thoughts.

I had some decisions to make in the morning, and unfinished business with Stacey was driving me mad with desire. All those expectations of unlimited sexual encounters with that tall, skinny blonde, and all I ended up with was a foot job through my crotchless panties, and simulated sex with my pocket pussy. Fuck, Adrian was a manipulative prick.

I got up in the night to get some chilled water from the fridge, and noticed that Sara and Stacey were snuggling in a loveseat in the living room. Their bodies were intertwined as they kissed, and they were so engrossed in each other, that they didn't even notice me. I hoped that Sara would slip through Adrian's clutches, even as it appeared that she would be married to him in a matter of weeks.

In the morning I awoke early. Svetlana was already gone from our bed, so I assumed she was working out. She had left the silk pajamas on the bed, so I put them on over my mint green panties. I made coffee for everyone, and called room service for some fresh fruit. Adrian likes fresh fruit in the morning so, after it arrived, I knocked on his door and waited to be given permission to enter. He told me to come in, and he was in bed with all three of the triplets. They were dressed identically in baby blue camisoles, and were all sprawled across the massive bed, like it was a giant slumber party.

I served them coffee and fruit, and Adrian spoke.

"I want to hear your final decision about staying in Vegas, after I take a shower," he told me.

He got up out of the bed, let his towel drop to the floor, and said dismissively to me, "Tidy up my room, Chrissy."

Then he walked naked out of the bedroom into the opulent en-suite, with the three platinum blondes in tow.

I heard Adrian say, "I need to piss like a racehorse."

Sara replied, "Svetlana is here, go in the shower," to a round of laughter from them all.

Once I heard the shower running, I turned down Adrian's bed. Under the covers were an assortment of sex toys that needed to be sanitized. I gathered them up and took them to my room to deal with shortly. There were two of the magic eggs, inscribed respectively with Stacey and Svetlana's names. Sara probably still had hers in her anal passage, loathe as she was to part with it. Unless the girls were planning to use it on Adrian's nutsack, to increase his pleasure.

There was a set of anal beads, a regular vibrator, and some KY lubricant. After I dumped the accessories in my room, I changed his semen-soaked sheets. There were two baby blue silk g-strings under the covers, both of which were soaking wet. Apparently, he had pleasured two of them this morning. I checked the sizes and they were both small, so he had got Sara and Stacey to orgasm already. In light of the new developments in the house, he probably made Sara and Stacey put on another lesbian sex show for him.

I assumed Svetlana still had her panties on. Maybe she had blown him again, as he watched Sara and Stacey in the sixty-nine position. I don't know why I tortured myself every day, with theories of how Adrian enjoyed my wife, but I was obsessed with his ownership of the three girls.

When I removed the pillow cases, I discovered the third g-string. It was extra small, belonged to Svetlana, and had a large semen stain in the crotch. Mystery solved. Adrian had fucked the young Czech girl as he watched the lesbian show.

It appeared that Adrian's jealousy was aroused after Svetlana spent the night in my bed. Apparently, he needed to reassert his ownership of the young Czech girl, so he got balls-deep inside her and left his ejaculate deep in her pussy. I knew of two occasions in the past where his jealousy had surfaced, after witnessing Sara with another man.

The first time was the night of my birthday, when Adrian treated Sara and I to dinner in a fancy restaurant. Adrian was overwhelmed with jealousy as he watched us dine together. After dessert, as I sat waiting for my cocktail to arrive, Sara excused herself to use the ladies room. Adrian followed my wife into the restroom, bent her over the bathroom countertop, and fucked her in her new Dior dress, until he blew his load deep inside her.

The second time that Adrian had failed to contain his jealousy, was when his boss, John, asked Sara out, a few minutes after she had given him an over the clothes handjob. Adrian reacted with rage at this discovery, tearing Sara's panties off before forcing her over his desk, and reclaiming ownership of her pussy.

Now, the evidence, Svetlana's extra small panties with a copious load of semen in the liner, suggested that Adrian had fucked her this morning, once she returned to his bed.

If that was the case, it hadn't diminished his libido, as I could hear laughter and playful shouting in the shower. I tidied up the fresh fruit platter, and removed the coffee cups from his room.

Svetlana and Stacey emerged from the shower first, and grabbed hold of me as we left the bedroom. They took me into the room that Svetlana and I shared. Stacey looked really conflicted, and bit her lip as she made eye contact with me. She gave me a very awkward smile.

"I am sorry baby," she began, "After last night, there is no way I can stay in Vegas with you."

My heart sank, as I realized I was heading back to Orange County to spend my last couple of weeks, with my chief antagonist. I asked Stacey why, but I already knew the answer. She wanted to be wherever Sara was, and because she was just doing it for the money, Adrian had the least leverage over her.

"Will you turn down Adrian's offer, so that I don't have to?" she begged me.

This just got a whole lot worse for me, and I had some strong reservations about doing her dirty work.

Stacey and Svetlana were very persuasive. "How about we give you a two-girl blowjob if you take the blame for the Vegas deal going sideways?" Stacey asked.

Svetlana smiled and said, "unfinished business."

I thought about it for a few seconds, and then agreed. I couldn't pass on a blowjob from the two of them. I would have regretted that for the rest of my life.

"Can I get the blowjob right now?" I asked excitedly.

"Fuck no, are you crazy," Svetlana admonished me. "Adrian will beat you to a pulp if he catches you with your hand in the cookie jar. Obviously, we will have to do it later."

I knew better than to trust Svetlana, but I agreed to the deferred blowjob. Svetlana and I shook hands, and she made a toast to "unfinished business."

Shortly after that, I was before Adrian, kneeling on my sucky pillow, declining his Vegas deal. He was furious, and immediately offered Stacey more money. She said it wasn't about the money, but she didn't want to tell Adrian that she had fallen for Sara, and just wanted to be wherever she was. The more Adrian pressed Stacey, the more flustered she became.

"I want a specific, credible reason why you don't want to be with Chrissy anymore," he demanded.

Under pressure, Stacey finally blurted out, "He is a premature ejaculator, and I have lost all respect for him after you ass-fucked him, and then pissed on him. I don't want to be seen around Las Vegas with a pussy cuckold like him."

"At last," Adrian said with a chuckle, "an honest answer. And, if I may say so, an accurate assessment of Chrissy. Then it is decided. We are all going back to San Clemente as one, big, happy family. Stacey, Svetlana, you will fly back to Orange County Airport with Sara and I. I suspect when we land, there will be two new members of the Mile High Club!"

"Chrissy, you will drive back to Orange County with Ivan, and all of the luggage," he said with a smirk.

Adrian knew that I would be in Ivan's hands for about five hours. I had already sucked Ivan's cock, and given him a rimjob. Now I would be alone with him, and six suitcases of slutty clothes and fantasy wear. That didn't bode well for me, and I knew Ivan would force me to dress up for him.

Adrian dropped the next bombshell with a chuckle, that he made no attempt to suppress.

"The Wynn Palace check-out is 11am, but Ivan drove most of the night to get back from his client in San Francisco. Federal Department of Transportation laws, require an eight hour break, after ten hours of driving. Therefore, the plan is to drive about two and a half hours out of Vegas to Barstow, and spend the afternoon and early evening there, before departing for Orange County, after the rush hour traffic has died down."

This just got way worse for me. Now I am in a hotel, for several hours, with Ivan and the six suitcases of lingerie, skirts and costumes.

"I have chosen a nice hotel for you both Chrissy," Adrian continued. "Hampton Inn and Suites. I treated you guys to a suite. It even has a hot tub!"

"I could drive back with Chrissy and Ivan," Stacey offered, presumably to mitigate some of Ivan's abuse of me.

Adrian wasn't having it. "I need you on my jet joining the Mile High Club," he told her dismissively, "not cock-blocking Ivan."

Adrian told everyone that the discussion was over, and that Ivan would be there in less than an hour. After Adrian dismissed us all, I went back to my room. I was stressing hard.

Stacey came in and said quietly, "Thanks for taking one for the team. I do have a little bit of bad news for you, though. Svetlana used your phone, to send a photo of you to Ivan, when you were dressed up in your Agent Provocateur lingerie. I am so sorry, I will clear things up with Ivan, when he arrives, I promise."

12