My Best Friend The Football Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop baby! I am not upset, I am overwhelmed. I can't believe what an amazing offer you are making. Yes, yes, yes! A thousand times yes. Being joined together like that would be a dream come true."

He wrapped me in his arms and pressed his lips to mine. Our tongues danced as we held each other close. Then he stood up and finished undressing. I sat there as if he was doing a strip tease show for me. He very sexily undid his shorts and then let them fall to the floor. Then he bent and has he kicked away his fallen shorts he removed his socks. When he stood back up he displayed the bulge in his tight underwear. I suppose it was a habit from wearing sports uniforms, he like most of the guys seldom wore boxers. What Ben usually wore was closer to a jock strap with just a bit of material on his ass. After letting me look over his sexy body for a few seconds he hooked his thumbs into the waistband and smiled at me.

"Ready for the unveiling?" He asked teasingly.

I nodded and he pulled his underpants down over his nearly fully erect cock. He wiggled a bit so that they would fall to the floor and then stepped free of them. He stood letting me take in his sexy naked body.

"You are beautiful," I whispered.

He stepped forward and touched my cheek softly. I reached out and fondled and stroked him to full erection. Then I stood up and kissed him softly before moving my lips to his right ear. I nibbled his ear lobe and told him to undress me. I don't know why I thought to tell him to do anything, but it felt very right. He must have agreed because he moved back and took hold of the bottom of my tee shirt. He pulled it over my head and off my arms. He pressed it to his face and inhaled before kissing the material and tossing it on his bed. Then he knelt down and began untying my shoes. I sat back on the bed so he could easily remove my shoes and socks.

He ran his hands up my bare legs and over my shorts. I spread my legs so he could move between them. He unbuttoned my shorts and then lowered my zipper. Though my cock was now fully erect it didn't stretch my much looser underwear they way his bulge had. He pulled my shorts down as I lifted my ass and raised my legs. He left my underpants on and began to massage my cock and balls through the material. He lowered his face to my crotch and kissed and nibbled my incredibly excited cock through the material shield of my underpants. I was so excited I feared he might make me cum before too long if I let him continue. I lifted his head and pressed my lips to his as I reached down to toy with his nipples. I already knew how excited he got when his tiny man tits as he playfully called them were touched. He moaned into my mouth as I pushed my tongue into his mouth.

After a few minutes I suggested we shower and then get into bed so I could fulfill his request. He eagerly agreed. When I stood up he finished the job of undressing me. He carefully pulled my underpants over my erection and then knelt as he pulled them to the floor. As I stepped out of them he gently kissed my cock. We made short work of the shower, quickly washing each other's bodies paying special attention to our genitals and assholes. We dried off and practically raced each other to the bed. Once there we rolled around, kissing deeply and letting our warm flesh rub together. We explored each others bodies. We used our hands and fingers as well as our lips, tongues and teeth. Faces, necks, shoulders, chests, abdomens, cocks, balls, legs, assholes; no part of either of our bodies was left unattended.

After more than a half hour of amazingly erotic foreplay, Ben was ready for me to take him and I was far beyond ready. Only the promise of what was to come had kept back the flood tides of orgasm for me.

"Fuck me, please, baby!" He moaned.

My head was swimming. I wanted to fuck him more than I could express. At the same time I did not want to hurt him. I of course had no knowledge of anal sex other than knowing that shoving my hard cock up his ass without any lubricant would hurt him. The little bit of spit I had left on his hole when I licked him would not be enough to reduce the discomfort.

"Baby, we need something to um er.. lubricate you," I panted.

He got out of bed and came back with a bottle of lotion he used to keep his hands healthy. He handed me the bottle with wicked grin and got up on the bed on all fours.

"Take my ass, lover. It is all yours," He growled.

I squirted a big puddle of lotion in his crack and began to work it into his anal canal with my finger. When I ask him if it was ok, he purred and told me that it felt great. I added more lotion and a second finger which elicited moans of pleasure. I worked his hole until it felt as if it had loosened up a lot. I still wasn't sure what to do as I moved behind him and squirted some lotion on the head of my throbbing dick.

I guided my cock head to his puckered anus and asked, "Ready?"

"Oh god yes, fuck me now please!" He practically begged.

I pushed forward and was surprised that although there was some resistance the combination of my stretching him with my fingers and the lotion seemed to allow me to easily pop into his rectum. Fearing I would hurt him I stopped with about a third of my cock in him to let him adjust to the invader. After a few seconds he moaned that he wanted it all. I pushed forward and slowly went ball deep in my best buddy's asshole. He gasped when I hit bottom and neither of us moved. After a few more seconds he wiggled his ass against me. I felt his flesh rub my balls as my cock was encased in his tight canal. Taking his wiggle as a signal I slowly pulled back until my cock nearly exited his anus. This time as I pushed forward he pushed back. No pussy I had ever been in was so tight or so welcoming. Most of the girls had fucked just laid there letting me do the work; Ben was actively participation in his first fucking. Soon we developed a rhythm and were in sync with me moving forward as he pushed back and he pulling forward as I pulled back.

He encouraged me to fuck him harder and I happily obliged. I drove my cock deep into his well loosened ass with each thrust. Every time I hit bottom my balls slapped against him and it felt as if his rectal walls were giving me a little squeeze. I knew I couldn't last much longer and suddenly wanted to see his face as we made love. I pulled out of him and gripped his hips as I told him to turn over. Once he was on his back I shoved two pillows under his ass to raise him up. I have no idea how I knew the mechanics of anal sex, I suppose it had just come naturally from intuition. I grabbed his legs and lifted them up toward his head. He quickly got the idea and grabbed his ankles to hold his legs up in the air. I moved into position and guided my cock back to his then gapping hole. I plunged right in and we regained our rhythm. On his back he couldn't do as much of the work as he had been doing. That suited me just fine. We stared into each others eyes as I rode his ass. Both of us were moaning and sweating.

I felt my balls tightening and a tingle in the pit of my stomach. I knew I was on the verge of cumming and rammed my cock deep into his body. To my surprise he came an instant before I did. I could not stifle my cries of passion as his rectum locked unto my cock and I exploded inside him. Fortunately, Ben had the presence of mind to press his hand to my mouth at that moment or half the rooms on that hall might have heard me. I continued fucking him with his encouragement until my cock was too soft. Then I fell to the bed next to him. We cuddled and kissed and caressed each other until we fell asleep.

As it turned out being back home wasn't as bad as I had imagined. Our relationship continued and our romanced blossomed further. While we couldn't sleep together every night we did managed to share a bed two or three nights a month on sleepovers. They did not arouse any suspicion as we had been sleeping over at each other's houses regularly forever. We also managed to find plenty of time to satisfy our sexual urges in between sleepovers. Though we mostly stayed with oral sex he continued to enjoy being fucked and wanted anal once or twice a month. As for my ass, it was about a month after we got back home that he finally popped my cherry. His parents had left him alone in the house for a few days while they took his sister on college visits. It gave us all the privacy we could ever want. Though I had no overwhelming urge to be fucked I was curious. He was careful and gentle and by then we owned some proper lube. It was ok and he did fuck me occasionally after that. But in truth if not for being in love with him and liking having him inside me, I would have gotten almost nothing out of him fucking me. Now after over twenty years of being openly gay and with my third long-term male lover I am a confirmed top. I guess Ben is not really a top or a bottom.

As for girls after we got back. True to his word Ben was still a big cunt hound. I do believe he got a little less tail just because he didn't have enough time to make love to me regularly and fuck all the woman that were available to him. I dated one girl and hooked up with another, just to keep appearances for Ben's sake. By the time we left for college that fall I knew that while sex with females was fun, I would always prefer men. I reread Kinsey that summer and was convinced that I was just one notch above exclusively homosexual. Now I have been happily 100% gay since my junior year in college. That first year at State, Ben I did share a dorm room as we had planned. We also continued a very active sex life with each other. I had pretty much given up the farce of cunt chasing. If anything, Ben was playing the big jock cunt hound even harder. I often wondered if he was trying to prove something to himself. But I never wanted to upset that apple cart.

When our second year of college rolled around Ben and I could not share a dorm room. He had made varsity as the backup QB and had to move to the team dorm. He had already left anyway as the team had to report to school early for late summer practices. The team had the Sunday off between when everyone else reported to school and the end of two-a-days. We met at a motel and spent that night together. It was the last night we slept together for a while. With me having a new room mate and him in the team dorm chances for privacy were rare. We did steal an occasionally nearly fully clothed blow job, but things were very different. I knew he was dating more and by spring semester he had a steady girlfriend. Still we managed to hook up occasionally. Near the end of the term he suggested a weekend camping trip. I jumped at the chance.

We hadn't been truly alone like that since winter break. The trip however was bittersweet. The first day and night were amazing; like old times. We frolicked naked, sucked each other for what seemed like hours and I fucked him good and hard. The next day was pretty good, but I had a feeling there was something he wanted to say that he wasn't. Again there was a lot of sex and for the first time I could remember he wanted me to fuck him a second day in a row. Sunday, as we ate breakfast he told me that the weekend was going to be the last time we had sex. He was falling in love with his girlfriend and really wanted to try to give fidelity a go. He told me he still loved me and I told him that I would always love him and that I understood. We cried together in each other's arms. We didn't break camp until late because we both wanted one last day of sex.

I guess I always knew that Ben was not gay. But for a time I allowed myself to hope that his bisexuality would slip closer to where I was than to complete heterosexuality. Maybe, if he hadn't met Shelly, who is a great woman and perfect for Ben, he might have. He was my first love and I will as I told him always love him. In his way he has always loved me too. We practically run his old man's company together now. Though he is the president and I am the vice president we act more like partners since his dad retired. He married Shelly. I am godfather to their four kids and they call me Uncle Andy, which I love.

Junior year of college I met a guy who was out and fell in love. At that point I decided that there was no more reason to deny to the world who I was. I came out and happily my biggest supporters were my best friend, Ben and his very steady girlfriend. Scott and I moved in together senior year and lived as a couple for five years. We might still be together except for his career. He couldn't do what he wanted in my home town and I couldn't leave. We tried the long distance thing for a time but that soon fell apart. A few years later I met Jerry and he and I are very happy together.

Ben did slip off the fidelity wagon a couple of times and I am a bit ashamed to admit that I let him fall into my arms and dick on those occasions. I was pretty lonely between Scott and Jerry. Ben never really stopped craving cock and as with all marriages no matter how good there are rough spots. As far as I know he never cheated on Shelly with another woman or ever in his life touched anyone's cock but mine. It has been over ten years since he and I have done anything other than hug as friends and we do that in front of his wife. I doubt she suspects that her big strong former jock husband has come anywhere near his gay best friend's cock. As long as Jerry is around he never will again. But those were surely some of the most exciting days of my life.