My Best Friend's Dad

Story Info
Best friend's dad has affair with daughter's friend.
918 words
3.86
29.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never really noticed Amanda's dad until I started having sleepovers at her house. Amanda would sleep in and her Dad and I were early risers so we had several hours together. Watching Tv, making breakfast, that kind of thing.

He was a little portly but still kinda hot, in a forties dad sort of way. He was always funny, and liked to comment on whatever we were watching, making me giggle.

It was Senior year of highschool, just shortly after my 19th birthday, that I decided to go over in the morning unannounced -- I think I had a question or something. I opened the door without knocking - it was always unlocked - to find her Dad masturbating on the couch to a porno right there in the living room.

He scrambled for the remote as I stuttered "sorry!" and shut the door fast. I went home after that.

But I couldn't get the scene out of my mind. The actress in the porno had looked so much like me.

I avoided going over for a few weeks after that, but Amanda kept pestering me. I finally did and tried to sleep in but I couldn't. I finally got up and joined her Dad at the tv

"Look, what happened - just knock next time okay?" he said mopping his forehead.

"The pornstar looked just like me" I blurted

He signed. "I like to keep my fantasy life in the fantasy where it won't hurt anyone."

"You fantasize about me." somehow that thought really turned me on.

"Yes" he admitted "But I would never impose myself on you. You're safe with me, okay?"

I don't know what came over me. In a very small voice I said "I don't want to be safe from you."

His eyes widened, taking in what I'd just said, then he was kissing me. He was big and powerful and masculine all of a sudden. I let myself be crushed by him.

"Please" I whimpered, I don't know myself if it was a 'please stop, Amanda will wake up, please no not on the living room couch,' or 'please take me now.' He must have taken it for the later.

His hand came up my pajama top and began working a nipple. I let out a little moan that he smothered with his lips.

Then he was pulling off my pajama bottoms and it was all happening so quick. He was kissing me and I heard an unzip and then suddenly he was inside of me.

I was wet. Really wet. He started moving fast right away, pinning me under him on the couch, and it felt wonderful. I started bucking my body too, trying to get more, and then my orgasm exploded into me and he was kissing me to try and keep me quiet, and then he plowed right through that raw feeling and it was too much, too much - and then he suddenly stopped and started cumming in me.

We sat up together. I was quiet. This certainly wasn't what I'd been expecting, but I didn't think it was the worse result either.

"I'm sorry" he said.

"Sorry?"

"I should have been slower."

"it was good. I liked it." I said

That's when I knew it was good, and I had liked it, and I wanted to do it again.

I went to the bathroom and cleaned up and then I kinda curled against him as we watched tv till Amanda woke up.

After that that's pretty much how our sleepovers would go. I'd let him fuck me in the mornings and then by the time Amanda woke up everything would be normal. He would sometimes take me other times too. Come into the bathroom while I was brushing my teeth and bend me over and take me with Amanda just a door away.

Sometimes he would come up with excuses to send Amanda off and take me in the kitchen or on her bed - that felt really dirty. Other times he'd ask me to do something, like grab a beer out of the garage, and then follow me in there and take me on the floor.

I got pregnant. Sex ed in small town Mississippi isn't great. He wanted to keep it. Thought it was hot. Spent hours in the morning just rubbing my belly while inside me, telling me what a great mama I'd be. The sex got better too. Even more intense. More excuses. It got to the point where I spent more time with him inside me at their house then I did with Amanda.

I couldn't tell him I wasn't ready, and went to planned parenthood on my own. He thought it was a miscarriage and started trying really hard to get me pregnant again, but I had birth control by then.

Something broke between us after that. I got less close with Amanda and didn't come over as much. I started dating guys my own age. Whenever I'd come over I'd still let him fuck me but it wasn't the same. I felt sorry for him rather than passionate. I hardly go over there anymore. Occasionally I'll still run into him, and I'll let him lead me somewhere secluded and fuck me, but when I promise to see him more it's never true.

Amanda never knew, and stays oblivious to this day. I never told any of my boyfriends - the only one who knows this story - is you.