My Best Friend's Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
michchick98
michchick98
441 Followers

I opened my mouth and moved in closer to him, feeling his rigid, throbbing shaft slide easily into my mouth. I felt his body tremble as I slowly sucked him, moving in and out, lubricating his cock with my tongue. As he got closer to orgasm, he pushed deeper into my mouth, touching his head to the back of my throat. I swallowed, caressing the head with my throat and felt him tense up as he released his hot load down my throat.

"AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!" he said loudly, still pumping in and out.

I wasn't able to swallow it all, so I pulled away, watching a stream of his cum squirt right down the front of me. He took a few steps back, looking horrified. I got up, grabbed my t-shirt, cleaned myself off and sat back down on the bed.

"I'm sorry," he said, still looking horrified that he just shot his load all over me.

"Don't worry about it. I just couldn't catch it all. But what I did catch was delicious!" I said as I wiped the corner of my mouth with a finger and smiled up at him. Just relax, Billy. We're not done yet." I pulled him down to the bed finding his lips with my own and kissing him passionately.

He broke our kiss and said, "I'm not sure of what I'm doing."

"I want you, Billy. I will help you and I promise, neither of us will regret it."

I laid back on the bed, pulling him to me for a slow, feverish kiss. He kissed down my body, taking a breast in his hand and bringing the nipple to his lips. He parted his lips, gently kissing and sucking then continued to make his way down my body. He pulled my shorts down to my knees, past my ankles, over my feet and threw them in the same direction as our shirts. He caressed my legs with his hands, gently circling the lips of my dripping pussy. I felt his thumb graze my clit and I opened my legs further for him. His eyes got wider as he gazed at my drenched, slippery pussy lips.

"Fuck me, Billy."

He positoned himself over me, his cock pointing directly at my opening, rock hard and ready to fuck. I opened my legs wider and helped him guide it inside me. As I felt the head penetrate my hole, I manuvered myself to take him in deeper, wrapping my legs around his. He pushed the length of his shaft all the way in and let out a deep grunt as our hips gyrated together.

Holding himself up on his hands, he leaned in slightly to kiss me, plunging his tongue into my mouth. He thrust hard and deep, pushing me down into the mattress. I could feel the whole length of his shaft grinding in and out of my drenched pussy. As our pace quickened, I caressed his back, shoulders and ass. Our bodies slapped together, moist with perspiration as he pushed deeper into me.

My body quivered as my orgasm started at my toes and worked its way through my body. I felt him tensing up as we reached clixmax together, lubricating his throbbing cock with our juices.

"Oh my God!!" we both said loudly as our bodies shuddered with pleasure.

He collapsed on top of me, breathless. I wrapped my arms around him, just holding him while our bodies recovered. He rolled onto the bed, trying to catch his breath. I moved in closer to him, feeling his warm body against mine, both of us still trembling.

"Thank you," he said, kissing my neck softly.

"No. Thank you," I replied, still breathless.

"This sure changes things between us," he said.

"Yeah, I guess this means you'll let me win at UNO now," I said, chuckling softly.

"Definitely!" he said, kissing my neck again.

I made it a point to visit Amy during every holiday, especially if Billy would be there. I made several trips to her house in the summer, too. Sometimes, I'd talk Billy into staying with me for a weekend. His mother never found out about us.

michchick98
michchick98
441 Followers
12