My Biker Baby Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lifted up off of my cock for a split second and said, "Daddy, talk dirty to me, please. Call me all the bad names you can call your little girl. My pussy gets so wet when I am called dirty names, daddy." And then she went back down onto my cock.

"So, you want to be talked dirty to, huh? You want to be called a little slut? Daddy wants to make his little girl into his little fuck toy. Do you want to be daddy's little plaything?" I could feel her moan a positive response as my cock slid down her hot little mouth. "Daddy wants to fuck his little girl more than I have ever wanted to fuck anyone in my life. Will Daddy's little girl let him fuck your tight little cunt and make you his forever?"

"Oh Daddy, please fuck me! I want to give you my cherry today, on my 18th birthday, I want to become your little fuck toy. Imagine what our nights are going to be like on the road once we become lovers. Fuck me Daddy! Fuck me like a little whore!"

She turned around on the couch and spread her legs wide open for me. Her shaven pussy lips were swollen and wet. Her clit was standing at attention and I could see her juices flowing from her hot little cunt. I wanted my cock inside of that tight hole more than anything in my life. But I also wanted to taste the essence that I had smelled all day long. I stretched out on the couch and kissed my way up her thighs.

"Daddy is going to taste his little girl before he fucks her like a little whore. Your pussy is so beautiful baby girl. I want to make you wet enough to take my big hard cock inside there. Let's see what my little girl tastes like."

I leaned down and licked out at her inner thighs and kissed my way to the top of her mound. I could see her hard little clit sticking out between her swollen pink outer lips. She smelled wonderful. I couldn't wait any longer. I flicked her clit with my tongue and she grabbed the sides of my head. I quickly flicked back and forth and could feel her clit get harder under my tongue movements.

"Oh daddy, lick my clit daddy! That feels so good. Do you like the way your little girl tastes? Lick me daddy! Are you going to make me cum Daddy? Are you going to make your little girl slut cum like a whore?"

She was right, the dirty talk made me even hornier. To hear these words come out of my baby girl's lips directed towards me made my cock harder than it was down her throat. When I licked a little farther down and found her little fuck hole, I stuck my tongue in as far as I could. She tasted so good. I couldn't believe how good her juices tasted. She was running her fingers through my thick black hair and pulling me closer to her as she lifted her knees and wrapped them behind her head. I looked up into her baby blue eyes and saw the sultriest look in those eyes that I have ever seen on a woman.

"Eat your little girl's pussy, daddy! Make me cum with your tongue, daddy. Make me yours daddy!"

I took her clit in between my lips and sucked on it like a little cock. She moaned and groaned and pulled me closer to her. I reached up and put my middle finger at her virginal opening. She sucked in a breath as she felt my finger ease into her tight little cunt. I inserted that finger into the tightest little opening I have ever had in my life. She felt like a velvet vice as I slid my finger deeper into her core. She was so hot and so wet and tasted so salty sweet. I started pumping my middle finger deep into her hole and turned it around and hooked it up. Her cunt muscles clamped down when I hit her g-spot and she moaned out loud.

"Oh god daddy, that feels so good. Your finger feels so good inside me. Fuck me with your finger daddy. Fuck me like a whore!"

I added my index finger into the mix and began stroking her nice and evenly but with much force. She was so fucking tight, I couldn't believe it. Her cunt felt so well wrapped around my fingers. I couldn't wait to feel her hole with my cock. I continued to suck on her clit and started speeding up my thrusts inside my little girl. I wanted to feel her cum once before I fucked her and took away her virginity. Her muscles were pulsing around my fingers and I was sucking her clit like a vacuum cleaner.

When I turned my fingers up and began fluttering against her g-spot, her muscles clamped down and started spasming and squeezing and her hole was getting moister. I was well on my way to giving my little girl the first of many orgasms throughout the next few hours. She was moaning and crying out and pulling my head into her pussy. When she flipped legs down over my head and locked her knees around me, her body spasmed and rocked and her pussy squirted out a fountain of ejaculate all over my face and fingers. It felt so good to bring her to this place.

"OH MY GOD DADDY! I am cumming daddy. You are making me cum like a little whore. It feels so good daddy, don't let it stop daddy. Make me cum harder. I want to be your little fuck slut daddy. Make me cum harder!"

I quickly added my ring finger inside her cunt and stroked and fucked her tight little cunt with three of my fingers. I had to get her stretched out a little bit or I was going to tear her apart with my huge cock. Her cunt muscles tightened around my fingers and she immediately got wetter. She was primed for fucking, for sure. She was going to feel so good wrapped around my cock. I leaned up and stopped sucking on her clit but kept fucking her with my fingers.

"Oh baby girl, your cunt is so hot and tight. Daddy can't wait to get his cock inside of you and fuck you like a whore. I can't wait to feel your cunt so deep with my big hard cock. Daddy's cock wants to be inside his little girl's cunt. Daddy wants to fuck his little slut and make her cum all over Daddy's cock like you are with his fingers. Come on baby girl, cum again for daddy. Daddy wants to feel his cock inside his little girl, every day for the rest of his life!"

I increased the speed of my thrusts inside her little cunt. She felt so good, so wet, so tight and getting closer to another orgasm with every stroke of my fingers inside of her. I could feel her body reacting strongly to my thrusts and motions inside of her. I turned my fingers around and started stroking her clit with my thumb. She loved that and when I looked up at her, I noticed that she was squeezing her nipples through her sheer white halter.

"Daddy, faster, harder, please fuck me like a slut with your fingers. It feels so fucking good daddy, please don't stop! I want you to make me cum again. Fuck me daddy! Fuck me!"

I did too. Her cunt was tightening and flexing and spasming around my fingers. She was about to let loose with a very strong orgasm. I was going to do everything within my power to bring her over the orgasmic edge that she was hanging on. I rubbed her clit with my thumb as my fingers were strumming over her g-spot. Then I leaned up on my knees and sucked her nipple into my mouth through her little halter top. I took that nipple in between my teeth and bit down ever so gently. I got harder and harder as my thrusts were getting faster and faster.

She pulled my head to her breast and screamed! "That's it daddy, fuck your little girl! Fuck me like a whore! Get me ready for that big hard cock of yours!"

She braced her feet on the couch and her hips rose in orgasmic reflex. Her body was completely engulfed in this orgasm. She couldn't have relaxed if she had tried. Her pussy was emitting juices like a fountain and we were soaking the cushions of the couch with her orgasm. She couldn't form words, just grunting sounds and squirting. I was making my baby girl cum like a paid whore. My cock was so hard that I couldn't have made a sound decision if my life depended on it. In the middle of this incredibly intense orgasm, I slid up the couch and lined my cock up behind my fingers. I continued to bite on her nipple as her eyes were closed and her head thrown back with her tits jutting up from the couch. This was it; I was going to make my little girl mine. She was so engrossed in her orgasm that she didn't realize what was happening. I wiggled my fingers one more time and sent her into another round of shivering spasms.

I slipped my fingers out of her wet little hole and lined my cock up against the entrance to her fuck canal. The head of my cock was lying just outside her and her juices were flowing out onto my cock. Her cum was so hot and so erotic that I pushed all the way in, in one stroke.

Her eyes opened wide when the head of my cock hit her hymen and pushed on through. I let her cunt spasm around my cock for a few seconds before I began thrusting inside my little girl. Making her mine for eternity, I began to fuck my daughter. I looked into her eyes and watched every expression that flashed through them until they hit satisfaction and then her hips rose to meet every thrust I had to give.

"Fuck me daddy! Fuck me like a whore! It feels so good to have your big hard cock inside my tight little cunt. Am I wet enough for you daddy? Am I hot enough for your big cock, daddy? You are going to make me your little fuck toy, aren't you daddy? You are going to fuck your little girl whenever you want to daddy. My cunt belongs to you daddy, forever!"

Hearing these words come out of my little girl's mouth made me even harder for her. I didn't think it was possible but my cock responded to those words like it does to looking at porn on the internet. Her cunt felt so good surrounding my cock. She was so wet and slippery inside that my huge cock had no problem sliding in and out of her. I was fucking my daughter. I was fucking my baby girl. I was using my daughter to deposit my sperm inside of her tight little cunt. I was going to cum inside of my little girl. I was going to let my cock ejaculate inside my daughter's tight little, first time fucked cunt!

I took my mouth off of her nipple and braced my arms on the arm of the couch and thrust as hard as I could inside my baby girl's cunt. My balls were slapping against her ass and the head of my cock was as deep as it ever has been inside of a tight little cunt. I wasn't going to be able to hold on forever. It felt so good being inside my little girl. I was fucking my daughter. Daddy was fucking his baby doll like a fucking whore!

"Oh...daddy...I...can't...stand...anymore...I am...going to...cum, daddy! Oh fuck me like a whore Daddy! Fuck...me...harder...please! I want you to fill my cunt up with your seed daddy. I want to feel your cum shooting inside of my tight little hole here. FUCK ME DADDY!!! Make me cum!"

I couldn't take anymore. I pounded my hard cock into my baby girl and went to town fucking her tight little hole. My balls tightened up and I felt the hot liquid coming from my balls up through my hard cock and then into my baby girl's womb. There was so much and it was so hot that my cumming brought my little girl over the edge into orgasmic bliss. Her cunt was milking my cock as I shot wave after wave of hot cum inside my baby's pussy. When we were finally finished, I collapsed on top of my baby girl with my semi hard cock still buried inside her tight little cunt.

She pulled my face to her lips and gave me a kiss better than any lover that I have ever had. Her lips were so soft and so pliable that my tongue entered her right away and she sucked on it like she sucked my cock. We lay there with my cock inside of her and kissing and necking for about ten minutes. When I finally deflated and slipped out of her cunt, I pulled away from this most erotic kiss. I looked into my baby girl's beautiful blue eyes and smiled.

"K.C. this was the most special thing that we could have done on your 18th birthday. Thank you for the wonderful gift of being able to take your cherry. I will never forget that as long as I live. Baby, you felt so good on Daddy's cock, I hope that we don't have to stop doing this anytime soon. I love fucking you sweetie and I would love to be able to fuck you for the rest of my life. Will you give me that chance, K.C.? I need to know now so that I am not disappointed whenever you find a boy that you want to marry."

"Oh daddy, I have wanted this for so long. I wanted to become your lover for years but knew you wouldn't do anything until I became an adult. I waited and investigated and researched everything that I could about sex. How to do it, how to give a blow job, and how to take it in my ass, were all some of the things that I researched. I would find the kinkiest old woman at each of our camp sites, there is always at least one, and ask them for advice and instruction. You would not believe the information that they are willing to give."

I sat up on the couch and my limp cock slid under my shirt. I looked back at my baby girl and could see my seed spilling out of her cunt and trickle down her asshole. Did she say something about learning how to take it in the ass? Her mother did not like anything to do with her anal cavity. I couldn't even get her to try. Wow, my little girl did this research all for me. What a little slut I have on my hands.

"My baby girl looks so good with her daddy's cum seeping out of her cunt. I hope that I have made it worth your while, baby girl. It looks like we might have quite a few hours left here in this love shack in the middle of the woods. You look so beautiful with your hair up in pigtails and your legs spread wide open. We are going to have such a good time now that we have crossed this line. You want me as much as I want you and we are going to try so many different things and positions. Thank you, sweetheart!"

She pulled her legs together and sat up on the couch and leaned over into my waiting arm. She felt so good next to me in our post-coital bliss. I glanced at the fireplace as I kissed my little slut's forehead. "Sweetie, I think I should put some more wood on the fire. And maybe I should go start a fire in the bedroom?"

"Oh yes, Daddy, please let's have a roaring fire in the bedroom. With the only light being the flickering of the fire, we can make love and play some more, if you want me in bed with you?"

"I never want to be in a bed without you, sweetheart. I want you in my bed, in the nude, for the rest of my life. Let me up sweetie so I can get these fires roaring."

I got up and stoked the fire to get the coals on top and then stacked about six pieces of split logs in a teepee shape inside the grate. They caught quickly and I sat there watching for a while.

"Daddy, where did you see me this afternoon when you found the secret passageway? Will you show me daddy, please?"

I glanced over my shoulder at my just fucked little girl and thought about how to answer that question. Her curiosity will get the best of her and she will ask what is beyond that secret passageway. Do I want her to know about that room yet? I guess I could see what her reaction would be to something like what is down there. Her mother and I used to play in some bondage and it really turns me on to be able to fuck a defenseless little whore.

"Let daddy go and get the fire started back in the bedroom so that it is warm when we want to head in there. Then I will show you what your daddy found, sound like a plan?"

"Sure daddy, is it exciting?"

"Well, I am going to let you gauge your own reaction and we will go from there. I think it only fair for you to make your own opinion of what I found. Give me ten minutes baby to get the fire going back here." I stood up and walked over to the couch and leaned down and kissed her tender lips very gently. Then I turned and walked back into the bedroom. All the while I was building this fire; all I could think about was what her reaction to this sexual dungeon would be. I had saved all of the things that her mother Emily used to like when we got into the bondage frame of mind. In fact, now that I stopped and thought about it, K.C. was conceived with her mama's legs suspended in the air and her hands tied behind her to the headboard. Damn, that was hot!

I got the fire going in the bedroom and turned to look at myself in the mirror. I was in love with my little girl and it wasn't going to make a difference if she likes the room downstairs or not. I just hope that she really gets turned on by the notion of being tied up and fucked like a whore. I walked back into the living room and saw my little girl sitting on the couch and inhaling a doobie. I stood there with my hands on my hips and glaring at her, trying to be the good fatherly figure. Oh wait, I guess I skipped that right when I decided to fuck my little girl and make her my lover.

"Dad, don't be such a prude. I know that you smoke every once in a while when we find some potheads to camp with. I love being stoned and I want to be stoned for the next orgasm that you allow me to have. So, come on, you took forever to make that fire and I want to know from where you were watching me play with my pussy this afternoon. First, tell me what you saw. Where was I and what was I doing?"

I described the entire scene to her and told her exactly what she was doing and what she was saying. It was emblazoned in my brain forever. She seemed to be blushing and said, "Well, you did see me, so where did you watch me from?"

I went over to the bookshelf and reached around and flicked the lever and the bookshelf released and I pulled it open. Her eyes went wide and she got up off the couch to satisfy her curiosity. She walked over to me and put her arm around me as she gazed down the stairs.

"So, what is down there daddy?" I knew she would ask that question, and here we were at a point that would determine the way that our future sexual life would go.

"Baby, I want you to have a very open mind about what is down here, okay? I want you to just take it in and then give me your opinion."

I grabbed her hand and led her down the stairs. I flicked the light on at the bottom of the stairs and when she rounded the corner, I turned to watch the expression on her face and the look in her eyes.

Her eyes opened wide and scanned the room slowly. She stared for quite a while at all of the toys and things lining the wall. She turned her attention to the shackles hanging from the ceiling rafters and got a very lustful look in her eyes. My cock sprang to life at her reaction to being restrained. She walked closer to it and then the shackles on the wall caught her eye. When she walked over to the wall, she turned and saw the bed and smiled. She turned back to me with the biggest smile on her face that I have ever seen.

"Daddy, this is the best play room in the world! What a little fuck palace! Can we try some of these things daddy? I want to be restrained and helpless under your thrusts. This is a dream come true. Daddy, I need to share something with you. When I was a little girl and you would spank me for being bad, my little pussy would get so wet. After every spanking that you gave me, I went back to my room and masturbated. Your spanking my bare ass would turn me on so badly that I had to have some sort of relief. I want to be your bad little girl daddy. I want to be punished for being a little whore/slut! Can you please spank me daddy?"

My cock was as hard as it was twenty minutes ago. She was definitely my little girl and her mother's daughter. I walked over to her and yanked the pigtails out of her hair. I wanted to grab her by the hair and spank her bare ass. Once the pigtails were out and her long hair was loose, I grabbed her and forced my tongue down her throat. I kissed her long and deep and then I took my hand from her hair and came down on her ass cheek with my palm, hard and stinging. She moaned into our kiss and lifted her short little skirt so that I could hit her bare ass.

I grabbed her in a hug as we kissed and I spanked her ass cheeks and made them a bright red color. She was getting hotter; I could tell by the way she was kissing me. Then she lifted her leg and I could feel the heat coming from her pussy. She was really getting turned on by having her ass spanked hard. My cock was hard and throbbing and I wasn't sure where to fuck her first. I glanced around the room while our kiss continued hard and deep. That's when it came to me. I had already de-virginized two of her holes, might as well take the third hole. I wanted her up against the wall with her ass pointing out towards me.