My Bionic Cock Ch. 05

Story Info
DIY, then mum wants more and sis joins in.
12.7k words
4.65
76.1k
51

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 07/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,864 Followers

Thanks you for your various comments, which are much appreciated.

Please bear in mind that this 'series' is my first effort at writing for public consumption and I'm very much still a learner.

I can understand the thoughts of sticking to one genre but, perhaps because of my own preferences, I've opted to include both gay and incest stories.....perhaps I can do better in another 'embryo' series I'm working on!

I also accept that people (especially mothers!) almost certainly don't just leap into bed with their offspring – but I guess that, in order to reach the action, I've eliminated what I've considered to be rather boring build-ups. And while that may bring the action forward, it can make the stories that much less credible.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0

I'm Mike – 6'2" – 170 pounds – 18 year old last summer. Light brown hair, blue eyes, moustache. I'm a fitness instructor, so I have to look and act the part. Once a loner, now a sex magnet, it seems! Lost half my little willie when I was 6 and had a donor organ grafted in place of mine last year. It's complete with a micro-computer in a sack to resemble a testicle and there are multiple electrodes from it to various parts of my genitals. Hence a bionic cock – complete with remote control!

Mum is adorable. Angela – Angie usually or Angel, as my dad calls her. She's 37 this year. 'Come-to-bed' eyes, 36D tits with nipples to die for, lovely hips, curvy bum and long slim legs. Had me at 19 but my sister was born when mum was only 16.

Dad – very much the same build as me – same hair, eyes and moustache too. Very fit through healthy living and eating. GSOH as the adverts say. He's a Sales Director and away from home too much.

Sis – Sharon – very edible!! Busty like mum but slimmer. Blue eyes like dad and me. 5'6" with never-ending legs. Three years older than me. Graphic designer by trade. Own home and car – very good catch for someone one day.

Part 5

It had been a quiet few days.

Dad was home for a day or two and then was off again on one of his regular trips.

Sis had just found herself a friend – not so much a boyfriend, more perhaps, a friend-with-benefits.

And mum had been busy with the garden and with a new part-time job she'd found. She didn't need to work, financially, but it kept her from getting bored, she said.

I lay on my bed wondering what to do. I'd got some time off in lieu of some overtime I'd done and I was taking a break. I lovingly and languidly rubbed my erection.

'I could easily stop you from getting bored' a part of me thought and I could swear that my computer was starting to take over my mind and body. My cock throbbed as if trying to nod his head in agreement and wept in sympathy.

'Get me off before we get up' my cock told me and I agreed that it would be a good thing to do, so I upped my wanking speed.

Soon the only sounds in my room were my somewhat rapid breathing and the slapping sound as my ball and its artificial counterpart, my computer-in-a-bag, thumped against my thigh on my down stroke. Intent only on coming, I kept up the rate of wanking and it wasn't long before those familiar feelings started to emanate from my core. They intensified, as did my rate of rubbing and in a minute or so, my cock stiffened and swelled and spat a big blob of cum up my chest, followed by several more jets of diminishing quantity. Finally there was just a dribble of cum on my hand. I stopped and lay there panting.....feeling satisfied.

'No I'm not,' I suddenly realised – that had been a real wet blanket wank – a mechanical wank that did no more than give me a bit of release. That wank definitely wasn't enough to satisfy my cock; I needed to come again. I reached for a tissue to clean up with and saw my remote control by the bed. It never left my side – I'd be lost without it!

'That's what I need', said my inner self, 'use the force!'

'Don't be so corny' I told myself, but the seed had been sown and I just had to pick the damn machine up.

'Use the computer' is more like it,' I thought, 'but what settings?'

Hmmmm – I'd just come so I'd need some more spunk, so a couple of pushes on that button.

I felt that I'd like more to hold onto, so I pressed 'up' on the D-pad.

And I'd need some more sensitivity, having already just come once.....not that I couldn't come several times in a row without a problem, so a quick double press on that button got things humming and brought my slightly wilting cock quickly back to cast iron stiffness.

Needless to say, the 'more spunk' button did nothing apart from give me a feeling of something swelling and throbbing 'down below'. The 'more sensitive' button seemed to have two or even three effects. If I wasn't erect, a push would soon raise things up – two pushes made my cock tingle and seem eager to achieve orgasm – and three pushes (or if you held the button down) and an orgasm was guaranteed – and a good strong one at that!

Now I could feel that my cock was very much ready for some more action.

'Up' on the D-pad made my cock lengthen and by holding 'up' I could achieve another 2" or so – perfect for a big wank. I made sure I held it 'up'!

I put the remote back on the bedside table and lay back. My computer-aided erection was in my hand and all things were ready to go. But I still wasn't ready. I wasn't in the mood...... I lay back and felt deflated – even if my cock remained inflated.

'Fuck it, now what?' I thought.

"Idiot!" I said to myself, mentally smacking my forehead – "remote – mood control."

I picked the remote up again. 'Hmmm – hetero or gay?' I wondered, then realised that my next opportunity for some sex might be with Paul, so I chose gay and pressed and held down the button. I put the remote back and lay down again.

I grasped my still swollen cock and now, after a momentary flutter somewhere inside me, I was ready! But first I just had to take a good look at my penis. And I was suddenly in love with it – I was in love with me, totally. I caressed my body with my free hand. I smoothed my almost hairless pecs and tweaked my now sensitive nipples. I ran my hand down across my belly and massaged my abdomen. I slid my hand around behind me and grasped a buttock firmly. I squeezed it and pulled it to one side so my fingers could close in on my arsehole. I ran a finger around my hole, feeling the area pucker as I did so. I tried to push a finger inside me but it was too dry, but I knew that I'd be back. Then I changed sides and brought my other hand to my penis as well and held it in a double fisted grip – more just so that I could revel in the extra length.....because, now, even with two hands round my shaft, the knob still stuck out above my hands.

"Impressive" I said to myself, with a smirk, "you look so good I could kiss you. I could eat you!"

'Well, why don't you then?' said another voice from inside me. Fair comment – why didn't I at least try? I sat up and leaned forward. I pulled my cock up towards my mouth and stretched my lips out for all the world like a chimpanzee and with some straining I was able to reach out until my lips made contact with the end of my cock. A bit more effort and I could swipe my tongue over my knob! Oh, wow! This was different; totally different!

I unwound and got off the bed. I ran through a series of limbering and stretching exercises that I often recommended for my clients, (although not with this kind of activity in mind!), concentrating on loosening up the spine and ten minutes later I just knew I could do it.....

I bounced back onto the bed and sat, cross-legged. I returned my attention to my cock which, after a few loving touches, soon returned to his former state. Once again I pulled him up and leaned forward and this time I took the end two inches of my cock into my mouth without any trouble.

This was incredible! This is bizarre! I was sucking myself! I was having sex with myself!

But it was good – I was quite enjoying this, but it was still something of a struggle, so my mind started thinking of how to improve things.

I unwound myself then lay back on the pillows. I lifted my legs and instead of pulling my cock towards me, I pulled my legs and buttocks up. My feet were soon hooked around the wrought iron bed head and my cock was right there before my eyes!

A quick adjustment and I slurped more than half my cock right into my mouth – ah, this was dreamy! Not only was I in love with me, now I was loving my own cock. Narcissus heaven, no less!

Getting used to the position I now found that I could use one hand to hold myself bent up while the other was available for wanking purposes; an action that soon became almost natural.

I started to vary thing – pushing my cock as deep into my mouth as I could (almost choking as I plumbed the entrance to my throat) – swirling my tongue around both my shaft and my crown, even under my foreskin. I could even try to stick the tip of my tongue into my pee slit for added strangeness. There I found a small supply of precum fluid which I savoured. I wanked my cock for a while until I saw a bubble of precum form – then I pulled my cock to my mouth again. I sucked my cock while wanking it too and was rewarded with another taste of my own juices. This wasn't just fun, this was exciting and erotic – and I was starting to come to the boil.

I relaxed a bit and just concentrated on wanking my cock as I watched from a few inches away and it wasn't all that long before I felt the tingles in my cock and ball increase as an orgasm began to form. I took some deep breaths in readiness for the business to come then I moistened my lips and took my cock back inside while still wanking it quickly.

I tightened my lips round my shaft and sucked hungrily.....things were starting to happen, I could feel it.

A small flood of precum bathed my mouth – oh so tasty and different, being straight from the source. I let it stay in my mouth and used it to anoint my cock as I sucked, harder and harder.

And suddenly I felt I'd passed the point of no return. Even if I stopped all actions now, I'd still be shooting cum everywhere in moments! But no way was I stopping – this was the most erotic thing I'd done in my whole life and I wasn't about to miss the climax!

I still sucked my cock and still wanked my shaft as I awaited the deluge and here it was! Everything tightened from my arse to the tip of my cock as the first squirt of cum was gathered in my tubes and ejected through my cock – a liquid projectile of creamy-white, viscous, slippery, tasty, hot fluid that splashed across my tongue and quickly pooled at the back of my mouth. It was rapidly followed by a second – and a third – and a fourth and I just had to swallow or drown!

I wanted to swallow it anyway – I wanted to enjoy the full flavour and texture and pleasure of my own cum and it was the best taste I'd ever found. Definitely not described in a cookery book – only found in an erotic novel.

But more sperm was filling my mouth again – I'd pressed the 'more sperm' button several times, hadn't I! I had to let some of it spill from my lips and I felt it running down my neck, onto my collar bone and over my shoulders.

I wished I could cum forever and be able to swim in my own sperm. Outlandish images flooded my brain – of giant cocks simply pouring out gallons of cum; of sunken baths filled to overflowing with the stuff; of my hands lifting to my face, filled with the pearly-white essence..... I wanted to cum and cum again – but that only happens in dreams and my real eruptions stopped far sooner than the images did and soon I found I was sucking on an empty vessel.

I unrolled and collapsed, breathing hard and deep for a while. I found my mind wandering around all the sexual activity that I'd enjoyed since my transplant and I began to wonder if I'd had a monster attached to me! But then, if it were a monster dick, was I complaining? No way!! I loved my new cock so, so much – it had brought me so much pleasure.

'Oh sod' I thought, 'Got to press the 'default' button!' I found the remote and pressed the button –and watched once again as my cock shrank back to its normal size – I was sad to see the extra inches go. And I also realised that I was now back to 'normal' – no longer a cock hound but now an Alpha male eager to find some more hot pussy! Well – soon, that is! Putting the remote back I found some tissues and cleared up my spillage – that which hadn't soaked into my pillows, that is.

I'd had two wanks – one sub-standard – the other, way above par. I didn't need a third, that was for certain!

'Well, not yet' said my cock, 'but see me again in a few hours!'

"Piss off, you horny fucker!" I said out loud, but to myself, "You'll get your share when I'm ready!"

And at that moment, I certainly wasn't ready – all I wanted was to go back to sleep for awhile – I was knackered! But happy!

Some unknown time later I awoke refreshed, to the rattle of pans and the smell of something being cooked which had obviously invaded my nose in my sleep, even if the noise hadn't.

I stirred and got up, quickly realising that I was still in the nude. It was hot outside (and in my room) so I just slipped on a pair of shorts, with plans of sunbathing or doing some light work in the garden to please mum. As I scratched my pubes I wondered if I might wash the car.....but I quickly vetoed that. Leave the dust alone; it protects the paintwork! 'Good thinking', I thought to myself as I meandered down to the kitchen to see what was going on and what the source of the lovely smells was.

There was mum, humming quietly to herself as she readied a lunchtime meal. 'Strange,' I thought, 'we usually eat in the evening – what's up?'

"Oh hello darling," said mum, spotting me for the first time. "Smell good?"

"Hi mum," I replied, "Smells wonderful. What's this – dinner at lunchtime?"

"I'm going out this evening so you can eat now and have iffits later," she said, "Sandy's having a hen party before she gets married to her partner next weekend....oh, what's his name.....oh yes, Clive. Do you know, they've been together for almost ten years and they've suddenly decided to marry. Still, free party for me!"

(Iffits for dinner in our family means that if its in the fridge or cupboard then that's what you can have to eat!)

"What time's that?" I asked, for no particular reason.....

"I've got to be there for about 8. Oh and thanks for reminding me – meant to ask you – will you take me please – and bring me back?"

I pouted.

"Pretty please!" said mum, sidling close to me.

"What's it worth?" I asked, originally thinking of the petrol I'd use but now, with her proximity, more thinking of what she might give me instead. Payment in kind might well be more worthwhile!

"I'll give you a kiss," she said, "A nice long kiss."

"Is that all," I replied, turning my head away as if in disgust at such a meagre offering.

"And a nice cuddle!" she said, laughing as she joined in the bidding.

"Oh come on mum," I pleaded, "It's gotta be worth more than that! You want me to wait up and pick you up as well."

"I'll let you have a feel, then," she offered.

"Huh – I can do that right now," I said, lifting my hands to her breasts and enfolding them tenderly.

"Ok then, my last offer. With my clothes off. Oh – and with your clothes off too, that is!"

"So long as we're on my bed and lying down when you kiss and cuddle me and when I have a feel," I said, more or less closing the deal.

"Mmmmm, yes!" said mum, leaning against me and rubbing her abundant charms against me.

"Deal" I said, wrapping my arms around her and giving her a big kiss.

"Deal" said mum as she responded and we exchanged bodily liquids for a few moments before the smell of hot cooking tore her away.

Lunch – well dinner, was quite as good as usual – mum's an excellent cook and I'm surprised that we're not all as fat as barrels. We leisurely ate our way through some tender fillet steaks and lots of other tasty bits and pieces. I'm no cook so I've no idea what they were – but everything tasted yummy – and that's all my gut cares about!

We also enjoyed a bottle of wine – one of my father's home brew wines. He's good at that kind of thing and there are rows and rows of large bottles all bubbling away in the garage and he's got quite a cellar of home brews, some getting well matured.

And they are fucking potent – I kid you not! The one we opened (one of many from his mini cellar) was parsnip wine from three years ago and I could have sworn that it was as strong as whisky. Thank heavens we only had a glassful each – well, I did anyway – mum may have had two.....

I kind of lay back in a bit of a stupor. No work was going to be done today, that was certain!

"Coming outside?" said mum, as she cleared the table – somewhat carefully.

"Sure – what you wearing?" I asked, so that I'd be clad alike.

"Bikini – that'll do. Sun's good today – I'll be glowing by tonight," she said.

Great – that's what I wanted to hear – I was already only wearing the male equivalent.

"Grab a can and bring that bottle for me," she said as she finished with the kitchen and swept through to the French doors.

I picked up her glass, grabbed a cold can of coke (no more alcohol if I was driving later) and followed her. She was arranging the loungers to collect the most sun and she'd moved the table and put them side by side, I noticed, with no thoughts of the purpose.

As I joined her she was just making herself comfy – she hefted her boobs and pulled at the material of her bikini top – then stretched her bikini pants outwards to accommodate her lower folds and creases. I felt my cock start to rise as I watched even just those mildly erotic actions.

"Come on sweetheart," she said, "Oh good, you've got the wine. Mustn't drink too much though – bit strong, isn't it."

I agreed but filled her glass nevertheless.

She sipped at her wine and we reclined for a while in silence before mum began to talk.

"Phew – this wine IS strong! I'd better not have too much or I'll be pissed! And do you know what," she said, leaving me waiting....

"What?" I obviously replied......

"When I get pissed, I get horny!"

"Muuuuum!" I said, feeling totally embarrassed despite my horizontal experiences with her.

"Well, I do, and I can't help it" she said, "makes me want to play with myself!"

She giggled and I couldn't help but notice that she slid her hand down inside her pants. Well, truthfully I watched very carefully! I could see her fingers moving around as she excited her vagina and clitoris.

"Oh fuck," she said, moaning, "Oh fuck – I just knew this would happen!"

My eyes were wide open and my cock was fully erect for her in moments as I watched her wanton display.

"What's gonna happen?" I asked, innocently.

"I'm gonna have to play with myself and then I'll need a cock" she said simply. "I'll want to come and I'll need to be fucked."

"I'm here!" I said, standing up and dropping my shorts. My frantic cock was up and ready for anything. 'See, I knew you'd need me again!' it said to me.

"Do you want me?" I innocently asked of mum.

Stupid question! Mum continued to play around down there, making her hips buck upwards as she encountered the parts of her erotic pussy.

"Oh yes, please Mikey – come to me!" she said, groaning.

She pushed her bikini pants down and off and her glistening lips were revealed – they were already almost glowing with sexual need; her juices were flowing and she was obviously desperately in need of a damn good fucking! And I wasn't about to disappoint her!

"Oh come on, my darling son – fuck me!" she called out and I climbed onto her recliner and knelt between her legs, my stiffened cock standing out before me. Beneath me her cunt was now open like an exotic flower; glowing with lust; pulsing with eagerness and smelling.....what could I say? Smelling only like a hot, wet, frantic to be filled and fucked pussy can smell. Oh so good!

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,864 Followers