My Bionic Cock Ch. 10

Story Info
It's mum's party but I'm the star attraction.
13.9k words
4.69
61.3k
36
0

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 07/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,850 Followers

Just in case you haven't met me, I'm Mike -- 6'2" -- 170 pounds -- 18 year old last summer. Light brown hair, blue eyes, moustache. I'm a fitness instructor, so I have to look and act the part. Once a loner, now a sex magnet, it seems! Lost half my little willie when I was 6 and had a donor organ grafted in place of mine last year. It's complete with a micro-computer in a sack to resemble a testicle and there are multiple electrodes from it to various parts of my genitals. Hence a bionic cock -- complete with remote control!

Mum is adorable. Angela -- Angie usually or Angel, as my dad calls her. She's 37 this year. 'Come-to-bed' eyes, 36D tits with nipples to die for, lovely hips, curvy bum and long slim legs. Had me at 19 but my sister was born when mum was only 16.

Dad -- very much the same build as me -- same hair, eyes and moustache too. Very fit through healthy living and eating. GSOH as the adverts say. He's a Sales Director and away from home too much.

Sis -- Sharon -- very edible!! Busty like mum but slimmer. Blue eyes like dad and me. 5'6" with never-ending legs. Three years older than me. Graphic designer by trade. Own home and car -- very good catch for someone one day.

Somehow it seemed that the day of the party would never arrive, but after Paul had undone the damage that mum had caused and had managed to 'deflate' my computer-controlled erection, things felt as if they'd calmed down somewhat. No longer was I carrying a blatant sex signal around -- now I was just a 'normal' lad of 18 -- and at last everyone treated me as such.

I even got through the night sharing my room with Carl, although he did insist on having a noisy wank on his airbed right next to my bed. I couldn't help but watch though, as he brought himself to a powerful and very eruptive climax and I have to admit that I was sorely tempted to help him out -- but, after the day's exertions, I'd really had enough by bedtime.

I'd erupted no less than eight times during the day and I felt really grateful to Paul for providing me with some sperm production stimulants of some kind to help me during the party.

I swallowed two of his pills as instructed before I settled down, knowing that my ability to cum was now secured, even if I wouldn't have the energy to fuck! 'Oh well, a good nights' sleep should cure that,' was about the last coherent thought before I turned off.

I woke up without the alarm going off -- or rather, something woke me -- it was my erection - again!

I was lying on my back with the light summer duvet pushed back; with my shorts around my thighs and with my penis standing proud and huge from his hair-fringed base. He was throbbing and tingling.....and before I had a chance to even think more than 'what the heck?' my massively erect penis jumped and spat a truly massive stream of sperm straight up my body, to land across my face, in my hair and against the headboard. A second streamer erupted -- only this time a hand shot out and intercepted it -- and it caught the third jet too -- and the fourth.

"Duh?" was all I could say until I lifted my besplattered head, to see Carl sitting cross-legged on his airbed -- with my remote in his hand!

He brought his other hand to his mouth and licked up my sticky offering.

"Morning!" he said brightly, "that was fun!"

"Wha.....what you mean?" I said somewhat groggily.

"You wouldn't let me play yesterday so when I woke up early and saw your remote there on the table, I thought I'd find out how it worked," he said, "so I pressed some buttons and hey presto!"

He raised up, leaned over and, grasping my still hard penis, he pulled it to his lips and sucked the last vestiges of my orgasm from me.

"Aaaaaagh!" I cried, surprised by his unexpected assault.

I pulled my cock back from his mouth. It wasn't so much that I didn't like being sucked off -- it was just that I wasn't really awake yet and I'd orgasmed almost without being aware of it.

"What buttons did you press?" I asked, wresting the remote back from him.

He leaned towards me to point.

"I pushed the D-pad up until I saw your cock grow huge. Then I uncovered you and let it out and it looked even better!" he said. "Then I pressed that one, 'cos I remember hearing Sharon say that one would make you cum -- and I held it down -- and you did and that was fuckin' brilliant!"

"Well, I wish you hadn't," I said, a bit peeved, "I was going to save all I'd got until the party, but now that's one load less for them."

"One nice load for me though!" said Carl, laughing quietly, "and don't say you didn't enjoy that?"

"Course I did," I said, "but, like I said, I didn't want to waste my spunk."

"Thought Paul was doing something for you?" said Carl.

"Oh yeah -- gave me some pills. Good idea -- better take another one, just one more, to be on the safe side," I said, tipping one little pill into my hand and with a swig from my overnight glass of water it soon went down.

My penis was still hugely erect so I showed Carl the remote again.

"This button is the default button that brings everything 'back to normal'" I said as I pressed it, and immediately my erection sank and my penis returned to his normal state and size.

I collapsed back onto my pillow -- and then I thought, 'actually, it feels as if his 'normal' state is erect -- he's been up so much recently!'

I chuckled under my breath and Carl looked at me suspiciously.

"What's so funny?" he asked.

"I was just thinking that I've been erect for longer in the past day or so than I have for the past year, I reckon!" I said, looking down at my now limp penis.

"You're not the only one," said Carl, "Look!"

He stood up and dropped his own shorts and there before me was his really quite handsome penis. I'd have guessed he was around the same length and thickness as my penis was when in its 'normal' condition. He was uncut and his foreskin had slid back to reveal the whole of his glowing purple knob which was topped by a shiny sphere of precum.

"At least you get off all the time," said Carl, "I have to do it myself."

I got the message....

"Come on then -- I'll get you off if you like," I said, rising to sit on the edge of the bed, right in front of him "Want me to suck you off?"

"Really?" he said, his eyebrows shooting upwards and his mouth turning into a huge smile. "Honest?"

I reached up and took hold of his penis. It was hot in my hand and throbbing too and as I adjusted my grip, it jerked hard, causing the drop of precum to become a streak, which slowly oozed and dripped to the floor.

I leaned forward and swiped the remaining liquid from his tip with my tongue, making Carl shudder with delight.

"Oooooh Mike, oh wow -- that felt just wow!" said Carl, lost for words.

I sucked his penis deep into my mouth, tasting his somewhat sweetish juice and although I was no good at deep-throating, I could still get most of his cock inside my mouth. I swirled my tongue around the ridge of his knob and applied pressure to his shaft while Carl moaned and groaned above me.

"Ooooh Mike -- you're the first ever bloke to suck me, ever," he said gratefully, "Feels so good -- so sexy! Oh god, I'm getting close already. Can feel it.... Can I come inside your mouth please?"

"You'd better!" I warned him, taking his cock from my mouth briefly, as I increased my efforts, "and make it soon 'cos we've a lot to do today."

"Won't be long at all," said Carl panting, "getting very close now....feel it rising -- feel it coming."

"I'm all ready for you -- come on -- fill me," I pleaded, "let me have your spunk."

"Bloody right you can -- here it comes!" said Carl taking a deep breath, "Yeahhhh -- cummmmming! Oooooh yeahhhh! Ooh - wowwwww! Yeahhhhh! Uuuuugh! Uuuuuugh!"

Carl's calls and grunts filled the room as his penis filled my mouth with his sperm.

'Fuck me, he cums as much as I do!' I thought, as another hot jet loaded my cheeks. I had to swallow before I could accept his final spurt but I didn't spill any -- spunk's too good to waste!

"Hey, I enjoyed that," said Carl as I removed his penis from my mouth, "that was epic!"

"Not bad at all," I said, "tasted much worse before!"

"Fuckin' cheek!" said Carl, stripping the last dribbles of sperm from his cock before putting it away. He licked the last drops from his hand.

"Agreed -- too good to waste!" he said.

"Right -- all done?" I asked somewhat presumptively, "Come on -- let's get up. Quick wash and polish and we might get some breakfast before the others do."

And in minutes we were in and out of the bathroom and settled at the breakfast bar -- Carl with some Corn Flakes and both of us with some coffee.

The day was soon to begin in earnest......

I was just about to pour myself a second cup of coffee when mum appeared, closely followed by dad. Carl and I both sang a corny 'Happy Birthday' to mum who gave us both a kiss and a cuddle....and which felt really good because she was still just wearing her skimpy nightie under her gauzy house coat. Her firm but cuddly breasts pushed against my arm and I could even feel her nipples boring into my skin.

'Phew,' I thought, 'If we were alone I'd be fucking you by now!'

Carl must have felt mum's tits against him too because I could see him adjusting his shorts after she'd moved across the kitchen -- honestly, he seemed to be just as horny as I always was!

Dad settled himself in his usual corner to await some coffee and toast, while he had a quick look at the morning mail. He'd got that smug look on his face that told me that he'd already wished his wife Happy Birthday in his own way, before they came down, the randy sod!

Outside, the sun was already shining from a clear blue sky and its rays were rapidly warming the kitchen -- it was obviously going to be another great summer day; just made for partying.

Soon Carl and I were sent outside to give the lawn a last-minute once over and to pick up anything that didn't belong and then we were directed to move sun loungers, tables and chairs into their designated places, so we were busy for a little while. And while we were out there, dad finished his breakfast and joined us and soon we could hear Sharon and Carol chattering with mum, so everyone was now up and awake.

But this party wasn't going to start until mid afternoon, mum reckoned, so once everything was set up and suitably arranged, we were all told to unwind and relax, so Carl and I decided to return indoors for a while to play on the computer.

Believe it or not, although I had an X-Box 360, one of my favourite games was a good old Grand Prix motor racing game on my PS2 -- it was sheer basic good fun. No violence, nothing flash -- just an excellent game of being able to blast cars round circuits in thousandths of seconds faster than your opponent.

Carl hadn't played it before but he quickly got the knack and was soon pressing me, although I, through knowing the tracks well, could usually beat him....but it was fun -- just fun.

And so we played and played, oblivious of all around us, until the door opened and Sharon came in.

"Thought I'd find you here, though I did wonder if you'd gone out," she said, plonking herself down between us, "I'm bored."

We paused the game and turned to Sharon. She was wearing her shorts and a t-shirt, much as we were too and, like us, but more obviously, she had nothing on under her top and I could see Carl scanning her up and down. He too obviously liked what he saw as I noticed him licking his lips as he browsed.

"So if you're bored, what're you doing in here?" I asked, leaning back against the wall.

"I just thought you'd be interested in playing something together," Sharon said, "you know; something we can all enjoy."

"Dunno," I said, "Like what.....?"

"No, you decide," said Sharon annoyingly.

"Cards, Monopoly, Scrabble, chess, dunno...." I said lamely, because I'd been quite happy racing my cars around.

"How about you play with me?" Sharon said and Carl looked up sharply.

"Eh?" I said, not cottoning on immediately.

"Well, if I play with you and you play with me, won't we all be happy?" she said brightly, "Best way I know of stopping being bored."

I'd caught on seconds later but Carl was there before me.

"Yeah -- bloody right!" he said, standing up and revealing his shorts to be hugely tented already!

Sharon leaned back until she was laying flat on the carpet; her t-shirt riding up her toned stomach. She uncrossed her legs and stretched them out, wide apart.

"Come on then, which bits do you want to play with?"

"All of you," growled Carl, "where can I start?"

"Get your clothes off first, then I'll strip too," she said and inside thirty seconds both she and Carl were naked.

"What's up with you?" she asked me.

I was still dressed, if you could call what little I was wearing 'dressed'.

"I told you yesterday that I wanted to save myself for the party -- well, I'm going to," I said firmly.

"Oh well, suit yourself," Sharon said stiffly, looking away from me, "Carl's ready though, aren't you?"

And he was -- his erection waving proudly before him as he moved to stand over Sharon.

"Where do you want me," he said, eyeing her up and down.

"Start at my feet," she said, "and work your way up."

"What am I suppose to do?" said Carl, a novice to love-making.

"Massage them, suck my toes and kiss my feet and just work upwards," Sharon said, "and don't rush!"

At least Carl understood as he sat down and lifted one leg onto his lap. And there he began to massage her foot, ankle and calf, every so often lifting her leg up so he could run kisses around her foot. Sharon was already loving it and was purring and humming away merrily and before too long Carl had her other foot in his lap and was repeating the process. But he wasn't applying his mouth the way she wanted.

"Mikey, love," she said, winningly, "Could you help Carl. Show him what to do with his mouth and lips."

"Fair enough -- ok, I'll do that," I said, because that wasn't involving my penis, and I got up and moved until I too had one of her feet in my lap. I lifted her already well massaged foot up to my face and sucked her big toe into my mouth. I swirled my tongue all around it, especially between that toe and the next one where it was most sensitive. Sharon was now starting to groan and moan as our combined efforts took their toll.

I moved across her foot, sucking each toe in turn and licking my tongue along underneath where her toes started, making her curl her foot in ecstasy and delight. Combining that with a gentle massage of her calf and down to her heel and she was positively singing.......

Carl had been watching me and was now repeating my actions and Sharon could hardly contain her delight and excitement, as was shortly evident.

As I came up for air I glanced up at her and she had one hand buried between her legs, excitedly working away at her pussy. Her head was thrown back, making her luscious breasts stand up and out -- her excited nipples were proudly erect and her areolae were all crumpled.

"That's enough down there," she suddenly cried out and we both put down her feet and began to work our way up her body.

"No -- no -- up here -- forget my legs!" she said, now more frantically rubbing her pussy mound, "I want to come, make me come!"

We moved as instructed and Carl put his hand on hers. She grabbed it with her other hand and moved his hand to her breast.

"Squeeze it -- suck it!" she said, quickly sucking in her breath as his hand gently gripped her flesh.

"Mikey -- come and suck me here," she demanded, pulling me to the hot naked junction of her thighs.

I moved again and lay between her legs so I could drop my mouth straight over her already thoroughly wet and inflamed pussy. I teased my tongue between her now plump and reddened lips, occasionally poking my stiffened tongue into her hole.

Moving eventually from her vagina I worked slowly upwards until I felt the flesh of her clitoris, which I bumped gently with my nose, making her hips jerk and her body shiver.

Then suddenly, taking her by surprise, I planted my lips right on her clit and sucked it quickly into my mouth. Sharon almost sat up in excited shock -- her back arched and she let out a big groan which only ceased when Carl moved to her and kissed her. Her groan turned to a hum as she tongue-battled with Carl and as I continued my assault on her clit.

"Stoppppp!" she suddenly cried out, "I don't want to come that way -- I want you inside me! I need a cock inside me now!"

'Not me,' I thought, 'I'd love to but I've said I won't until later...'

"Come on Carl, your job!" I called out as I moved aside, my own erection bobbing and throbbing before me.

"No -- I want you," she cried, reaching for my cock, "I want you to fill me, Mikey."

"Guests come first," I said, dodging lightly out of reach, "Come on Carl."

Carl stood up and as he did so a long stream of precum drooled from his cock and traced a stream across the carpet.

"Yeah -- fucking hell, am I ready or not!" said Carl, stating the obvious, as he moved between her legs. He held his cock at the right angle as he lowered himself towards her and I could hear that Sharon was holding her breath as she awaited his penetration of her portals.

And just as he touched her slippery lips, the door rattled and opened and mum was there.

"Oh for heaven's sake -- don't you lot ever stop?" she said, putting everyone off their stroke.

"We just got started or we were just about to," said Sharon rather sharply, "What do you want?"

"I need Mikey and Carl," she said, "There's still things to do and get done."

"Thought everything was organised," grumbled Sharon, "Can't I have one of the boys?"

"No Sharon -- Carl's coming out with Carol and me -- she's decided that he could really do with a hair cut for the party and Mikey's going to have to go and fetch Sandy and Clive. Their car won't start and anyway, I don't want them driving if they're drinking," said mum, rather putting paid to our fun.

"Oh fuck!" said Sharon, sitting up, "or rather -- oh NO fuck."

Carl and I quickly dressed more suitably for our errands and I'm sorry to say that we left Sharon looking exceedingly cross and not a little frustrated -- but mum had spoken. Damn!!

But then I realised that mum had probably saved me from losing another load, so at least I had something to be pleased about.

Sandy and Clive lived a few miles across town so fetching them wouldn't be too much trouble and once I'd cleaned all the rubbish from inside my car, I headed out.

'What the hell are we going to do all afternoon?' I pondered, feeling not a little concerned that I'd be the one doing all the work, 'We can't all just fuck all the time, surely?'

I drove through the usual weekend traffic and soon arrived at their house. Clive saw me arriving and beckoned me to come in.

"Sandy's not quite ready yet -- come and have a quick break" he said, and I realised that Clive seemed a little worried. But he opened up as soon as we sat down.

"Mike, what's this party all about?" he asked, "I know its Angie's birthday but she isn't 40, is she?"

"No -- a few years to go yet," I said, "and I suppose I'll have to tell you some time, if you don't already know.... I had a penis transplant last year and now it's all in good working order -- and mum wants to celebrate the occasion."

"Yeah -- we heard about your operation -- glad it's all gone well," said Clive, "Didn't hear the details, but quite honestly, what's so special about that?"

'Oh bugger,' I thought, 'am I going to be embarrassed! Oh well, here goes!'

"What's special is that when they did the transplant they also implanted a micro-computer in me. They took away one of my balls and replaced it with a little sack with the computer inside it. And then they ran electrodes to all kinds of places and now my new penis can perform properly," I said, "Well actually, better than properly!"

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,850 Followers