My Bionic Cock Ch. 11

Story Info
Thank you mum. A great party!
14.9k words
4.79
38.7k
39

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 07/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,858 Followers

Thank you everybody, for your comments and for voting on my stories.

The idea for the Bionic Cock story came to me one day and within a very short time I realised I had a tiger by the tail – albeit a very small tiger! I couldn't let go – I just had to finish the story, even if I had no idea how that would happen. And so I muddled through, writing episode after episode, making it up as I went along, until finally, I've reached the logical end.

It's been fun writing the tales – and an education too, as I've discovered my erotic limitations, because although I've been doing the writing, quite honestly I'd rather read other people's efforts!

However, now that I've completed My Bionic Cock, I think I'll try to find time to write some more stories. Hopefully my 'new' writing will have gained from my experiences, but in the meanwhile, I hope that you can appreciate and enjoy my efforts.

I hope too that you'll make allowances for the fact that this has been my first real 'venture' into writing for public consumption.

My Bionic Cock Ch. 11

I'm Mike – 6'2" – 170 pounds – 18 year old last summer. Light brown hair, blue eyes, moustache. I'm a fitness instructor, so I have to look and act the part. Once a loner, now a sex magnet, it seems! Lost half my little willie when I was 6 and had a donor organ grafted in place of mine last year. It's complete with a micro-computer in a sack to resemble a testicle and there are multiple electrodes from it to various parts of my genitals. Hence a bionic cock – complete with remote control!

Mum is adorable. Angela – Angie usually or Angel, as my dad calls her. She's 37 this year. 'Come-to-bed' eyes, 36D tits with nipples to die for, lovely hips, curvy bum and long slim legs. Had me at 19 but my sister was born when mum was only 16.

Dad – very much the same build as me – same hair, eyes and moustache too. Very fit through healthy living and eating. GSOH as the adverts say. He's a Sales Director and away from home too much.

Sis – Sharon – very edible!! Busty like mum but slimmer. Blue eyes like dad and me. 5'6" with never-ending legs. Three years older than me. Graphic designer by trade. Own home and car – very good catch for someone one day.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

By now the afternoon was getting on a bit and it was time to top up on our liquid intake. Cue more bottles of dad's potent home brew and some lager for us lads, not to mention some assorted snacks that mum kept magically bringing forth from the kitchen.

Anticipating that some couples would like to disport themselves outside once it became dark, dad had set up some garden flares which flamed prettily from various corners, while leaving plenty of darkening places as evening drew in.....

Dad had also set up a water slide on the lawn – one of those PVC sheet slides with a hosepipe spraying water on it – and on us. In our 'merry' state we all wanted to try it and although dad told everyone to wear something, in case of friction burns, the sliding soon removed most garments and the entertainment culminated in dad sliding naked down the slide, closely – too closely – followed by Sharon. As he slid he rotated and as Sharon went down the slide face first, when she reached the end, she very nearly deep-throated dad in one go!

By this stage we were all laughingly happy and the pair (who then actually remained in place as Sharon sucked her dad's cock for a little while) eventually got up and came back to join us – dad waving his erection around, in hope of finding someone to finish the job perhaps. He wouldn't be short of willing partners, as soon as we were back in the mood.

Yes – it was getting to the time for a second round of sex, by the feel of things and soon the fun was to begin!

Mum set things off, possibly with the help of some of dad's wine and naturally it involved me!

"Mikey," she said with a small hiccup, "I know we chatted about it earlier, but don't you think it's about time you put your computer to good use?"

"Why mum, haven't I been doing well enough without it?" I said, fingering my remote control as it lay on the table beside where we reclined on a blow-up mattress in the lounge.

"No it's not that," mum replied, "It's just the difference between a seven inch cock and a ten inch one.....one that can vibrate and bend and get thicker. That's what people want to see and use!"

"I'm not a blooming sideshow freak mum," I said a bit testily, "I've just got a big cock once my computer kicks in."

"I'll say you have, darling," mum answered, "I mean it's a good size now, but once you've used your buttons, it's something that no woman could resist – well, certainly none of the women here!"

Needless to say, us talking about my cock was having an effect on it and it began to stand up to see what was going on.

"Oh look," said mum smiling, "he's come up to say hello!"

She put her hand out and stroked him gently which naturally brought him to full erection in moments. Then, having made me drop my guard, she suddenly grabbed my remote from the table and stood up.

"Oh nooooooo mum, no!" I said as I too stood up to try to get it back from her, "Not again!"

But I was far too late as mum pressed some buttons, at the same time as pulling me into the centre of the room.

"Ladies 'n' gentlemen," said mum, who was obviously by now somewhat tipsy, "Once again I present my darling son and his performing cock! Now, tonight he's going to be using his computer to enhance his endowment, so anyone who wants a ride on his monster, step up now!"

"MUUUuuuUUUM!" I cried, but in vain....because my cock was now tingling and throbbing and growing and growing. And right there, in front of eight people, who were all watching intently – my penis stiffened, thickened and lengthened....and then throbbed in readiness, even if I wasn't really ready. I looked down at my now massive ten or eleven inch long erection and watched as my foreskin peeled back from my knob. My cock must have been almost as thick as a coke can and we all watched spellbound, as a small gout of clear precum flowed from the tip and began streaming slowly to the floor.

"Fuckin' hell!" I heard someone's expletive, "Gotta have some of that!"

'Phew, thank heavens that was a female voice!' I thought and then wondered who it was as all the ladies rushed towards me! At that point I had second thoughts about being glad it was a woman! Was suffocation under all those mammaries a good way to go, I wondered.

The first to grab me was Carol, mum's sister and her enthusiastic lunge made us fall backwards, fortunately onto the mattress from whence mum and I had just risen.

"Ooooff!" I gasped as I landed with Carol on top of me.

"Woooooh! Ouch – that hurt!" gasped Carol as her tits slammed against my chest and cushioned the fall.

"Sorry Carol," I said, gently rubbing her breasts, "I couldn't catch you, sorry if you landed a bit heavily."

"Wasn't that," said Carol, "it was the other end. Your cock missed my cunt but I slid down your pole and it didn't half rub against my lips."

I looked over her shoulder and saw a strange sight. Carol was laying flat out on top of me and between her bum cheeks and pointing straight upwards, was about six inches of cock!

"Just as well I missed – I'd have speared you right through otherwise!" I said, chuckling.

"You'd better kiss it better," said Carol, squeezing my cock between her cheeks, and then she began to move up my body, leaving my cock behind and gradually sliding her abused pussy up my body. Soon she was sitting astride my head.

"Kiss me better!" she said, smiling at me with her deep dark sexy eyes and I was happy to oblige.

Extending my tongue, I approached one sleek thigh and began sliding my tongue around and around, slowly working my way up towards her cleft and as Carol began to pull in her breath more quickly, I suddenly slapped my tongue across her clit – then moved across to her other thigh.

Carol jerked upwards as I touched her clit and gasped loudly as well, but now she settled back to enjoy my work.

Slowly I repeated my journey over her other thigh before once again flipping her clit with the tip of my tongue.

"Oooooh Mikey – stop teasing!" she said, "You're making me all wet! I'm starting to leak!"

Casting my eyes down I could now see small bubbles of her sexual lubrication oozing from between her lips so I ran my tongue up the whole length of her gash, gathering as much of her slippery nectar as I could in the process.

Carol heaved another deep shuddering breath....

"Ooooh – that was good – do it again, lover, do it again!"

And so for the next few minutes I concentrated on her weeping vagina, sucking at her lips, sliding my tongue up and down, penetrating as deeply into her hole as I could and gathering her juices and all the while, Carol was becoming more and more aroused.

"Bring me off, lover, bring me off please," she finally said, stretching her lips apart to more clearly expose her erect clit, "come here and make me come."

Just as I was about to touch her clit, I jerked as I suddenly realised that someone was playing with my cock! Well, not playing with yet, but gently touching it, a hand was moving around my knob; around the sensitive bit underneath but with Carol's pussy planted on my face, there was no way I could tell who it was.

Accepting that there wasn't much I could do about it, not that I was complaining, I returned to Carol's clit and sucked it into my mouth. Like her sister, my mum, her clit was generously proportioned and aroused it was big and stiff enough to get my lips around. I squeezed it between my lips and slid my tongue over its tip, making Carol gasp and shake all over.

I reached up and took hold of her breasts to massage them as I massaged her clit. After a while I moved both hands to her nipples – they felt hard and rubbery and Carol gasped again as I tweaked them gently.

"Harder, oh yes, do that harder," she moaned as I squeezed her nipples again, "Oh that's better – yesssss, that's lovely darling, keep doing that."

We'd settled in for a good finale now. Carol's body was quivering with pent up desire and excitement but in the meanwhile, my cock was now getting more treatment.

Whoever it was who was enjoying my penis had now grasped my extended pole with both hands and the hands were rubbing up and down my shaft, gripping my cock firmly. I could feel my body tensioning every so often as it issued forth another dribble of precum which was no doubt being slicked down my cock.

And whoever was working on me was good at their work – my penis was positively throbbing with interest as the hands now began a kind of corkscrewing movement up and down. They were driving me towards an orgasm and such was the fascination of having an unknown person play with me that I was totally enjoying it and quite ready to let them bring me to an eruption!

I tried to take my mind off my cock by concentrating on Carol's clitoris and although my lips on hers and on her little bud were quickly bringing Carol to her tipping point, I too was almost there. It was going to be a race to the finish but this time it wasn't going to matter who came first!

I worked harder on Carol's clit and she was bucking up and down on my mouth; occasionally uttering unintelligible noises and assorted groans and cries – she was obviously getting the most from my work before she let loose.....

And then, to my horror – well, pleasure actually, I felt my cock head being licked and then engulfed in a warm and accommodating mouth!

There was no way I could stop from coming now – all I could do was to try to make sure that Carol came off when I did.

And then we were both cumming – suddenly squirts of cum were welling from Carol's twitching, convulsing cunt just as massive blasts of my cum were injected into the sucking, grasping mouth around my cock.

"Ooooh fuuuuuuck, Mikey, that's sooooo gooooood – keep licking me, suck me, keep sucking me!" screamed Carol as she jerked and bounced uncontrollably above me, "I'm coming – cummmmming – fucking cumming!"

"Yes Carol," I cried as I tried to keep working on her ever-moving sex organs, "yessss – cum, cum!"

As I was saying that, I was commenting on both Carol's and my orgasm – because I was flooding the mouth on my penis with my scalding hot sperm.

My own body was heaving too and for a while Carol must have thought it was because of her but then, as I lifted my hips to expel one more jet of spunk, she must have twigged that something else was happening and she leaned over and looked behind her.

And there, with his lips still firmly clamped around my penis was Paul; his eyes sparkling and his chin dripping with cum.

"That was mine!" said Carol, waving her arm and almost threatening to knock Paul's head off.

"Hi Paul," I said, a bit weakly, "Who said you could join in?"

With a final suck and a last lick Paul raised his head. His hand came up and collected the dribble of sperm that he'd missed, before transferring it to his tongue, which quickly disappeared between his lips.

"Tasty! Well, no-one was using your cock so I wasn't going to let it get forgotten," he said, licking his lips, "Thanks Mikey, that was a heck of a load – tasted so good too!"

"Yeah – it may have done," said Carol, before I could get a word in, "But I was going to have that."

"Calm down, please," said Paul quickly, "You haven't missed anything – Mikey can make loads more for you, I promise."

Carol looked back down at me with a quizzical look in her eye.

"Is that true?" she said simply.

I nodded my head up and down – Paul probably knew better than I did!

"Well, what about that erection then?" Carol asked, looking back at my somewhat deflated cock and then her eyes lit up once more. "Oh yes, I see.....of course! Paul designed this thing and he knows darned well that you'll be able to get it hard and come again – on command, perhaps?"

I nodded again, grazing my tongue up and down her leaking slit as I did so. Carol ground her pussy down on my lips and I could see her face crease up as our actions sent shock waves through her system.

"Ok – we'll I'm still horny and, much as you've been doing a great job down there, you can come and fill my pussy for me now," said Carol, as she dismounted. "So come on, let's see you get him up again for me!"

Paul stepped back to watch as I found my remote control and pressed the necessary buttons. Some extra stimulation soon brought my cock back to his enhanced state of imitating someone's forearm – and I gave it one more push of the button to help me to come off more quickly. Then I looked at Paul for advice.

"Will I need to push for any more spunk, do you think, or will those thingies of yours have given me enough boost?"

"Up to you mate," he said, "if you want to flood Carol's hole completely then press it!"

Carol looked at me and I could see her eyes gleaming!

"Press it!" she said, grinning wildly, "I want you to fill me – and I mean fill me – no half measures!"

"Your word is my command!" I said, chuckling and pressing the 'more sperm' button twice, "Now come here and let me get this thing up you."

"Come into me from behind, Mikey, I think I'll be more open to you," said Carol and she got on her hands and knees with her arse in the air beside me on the mattress.

With a 'thumbs up' to Paul, who was still watching, I moved behind her and brought the end of my cock up to slide below her pussy lips. Gently but firmly I slid him along her gash, gradually getting him coated with her liberal liquid libation until I felt Carol begin to push her cunt down at me.

"Coming in, Carol," I warned her – because the thought of sliding my enormous penis into her tight little cunt was a bit worrying, even though she'd impaled herself on him just yesterday.

I moved around a bit and lined the tip up with her hole – and pushed and pushed.

Almost suddenly the head slid into her – Carol gave a big groan of delight or pain (or both) – and then I had to hold back or I'd have driven the rest of my ten or so inch cock right into her in one go!

She was just sopping wet in there; absolutely dripping – I could hear the squelching noise as my piston filled her hole and drove out her lubrication. Soon there were streams of fluid sliding down her thighs as I continued to move in and out with a steady rhythm.

Carol's eyes were shut but the big smile on her lips told the story and I could feel her thrusting her hips back to meet my strokes.

"Oh my God," she groaned, "this is heaven! Fuck me, I wish Carl's cock could be blown up like yours! Oh yesssss – yesssss – keep doing that.....oh that's lovely, darling!"

Much as my cock was capable of providing another erection at a moment's notice, if necessary, I still had to do the work and after some ten minutes or more of pounding away I thought it was high time that I let loose.

Carol was having orgasm after orgasm – well, it actually sounded as if she was coming all the time; little peaks of pleasure kept her gasping and groaning – and then, even she had to lower her head to the mattress with exhaustion.

"Better come soon," I said, thrusting away and now starting to breathe heavily, "You ready for me Carol?"

"Yeah," she panted, "Come on – come on then – fill me with your spunk whenever you're ready!"

"Won't be long now" I said as I grabbed my control and added another two pushes of stimulation.

Immediately I felt those familiar but oh so nice tingles start at my scrotum and travel all the way up my shaft to the knob – tingles that told me that more sperm was being pumped up and that my ejaculation would be just moments away.

"Get ready," I said, "Coming in a moment or two......here it comes, I can feel it....."

A few more vigorous thrusts; a deep shudder and one last frozen thrust – and there it was – a super-powered computer-enhanced eruption matched only by a fire hose being turned on fully!!

I felt the first hot blast – and so did Carol and her eyes opened wide.

"Oooooh fuuuuuuck!" I cried, because it actually hurt to pump out that huge amount of sperm, "Ooooooh fuuuuuuck – there's more – more!"

"Wowwwww!" cried Carol as my first bucketful emptied inside her – stretching her already completely filled vagina to the limits, "Oh my god – oh my god! How much more? Ooooooh – I'm cummmming agaaaaiiinnn!"

And still it kept coming – my milky white-streaked sperm was now visibly squirting out around my still thrusting penis, to splatter onto the mattress. Carol's thighs were drenched with a combination of her fluids and a steady overflow of spunk – her inner thighs reminded me of the drips of wax on a candle.....

"Is there more?" Carol asked, looking over her shoulder at me with a quizzical look on her face.

But I couldn't answer yet as another spasm wracked my body and drove yet another blast of sperm up inside her.

"There obviously is....." said Carol as her eyes squeezed shut once more as what just had to be one of the last eruptions of spunk left my cock to insinuate itself into her already over-stretched hole.

Then, spent, I collapsed onto Carol's back, my cock still embedded in her leaky hole – and Carol collapsed beneath me too. Both panting hard, we looked at each other and smiled happily. We'd both enjoyed that one – to the max!

"Sod me, that was a good fuck!" someone said – and I looked round to see that most of the partygoers were standing watching us – the men all with erections and the women all with their hands, or at least one hand, between their legs.

"Nice one son!" said dad, "Filled her to the brim!"

"Go away you lot of pervs!" I said, waving two fingers at them.

"Can I clean him up?" asked my sister, stepping forward, "and who wants to clean Carol up?"

"Go on - fuck off, you lot!" I said, not nastily though, "Give us a bloody chance to unwind!"

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,858 Followers