My Birthday Surprise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit, Jeffie! That feels so good. It's been so long, so long."

I lifted my head and looked at her. "Not any more. From now on, whenever I want it, I'm gonna fuck your sweet pussy. And I'm gonna want it all the time." I reached in and pulled her panty aside. I licked her naked cunt. And mom humped her pussy up to meet my licking tongue.

"Oh you nasty fucker! Lick my pussy! Stick that tongue up my hot cunt!"

I reached up and massaged her tits. Then I captured her nipples. I pulled and twisted them as I licked her pussy. "Oh Jeffie! I hope you'll fuck me whenever I want it. And I have so much time to make up for."

Mom grabbed my head. "Jeffie! I'm cumming. Baby! I'm cumming!" Mom pulled my head hard against her cunt and I tongued her furiously as she humped my face and came in my mouth. And I slurped her like I never slurped any other woman.

Mom stopped shaking and I lifted my face from her cunt. She looked down at me and smiled. Then she pulled my face up to her. She licked her creme from my face then kissed me. I stood up and unzipped my pants. Mom's eyes followed my hand as I took it out. She licked her lips and smiled.

"Now mom! Show me how much you want this big dick. Suck it like you did in the car. Like you were a hungry slut!" Mom bent her head and licked around the swollen head. I slid my hands into her hair. "That's right mom! From now on, you're gonna wear sexy clothes whenever I'm around. I'm gonna transfer down here so I can fuck you all the time."

Mom lifted her head off my dick. "Jeffie! Your education comes first. You know that."

My hand twisted in her hair. "This pussy belongs to me now. You belong to me. Don't tell me what to do. Just suck that dick like I told you."

I was going crazy with my lust for her. I pulled her mouth back on my dick and this time when I pushed it deep, mom gagged. But I was too turned on to care. I unbuttoned my pants and pushed them down as she sucked me. Then I stepped out of them. I pulled off my jacket and unbuttoned my shirt. Mom had taken most of me in her mouth and I could feel her tongue along the side of me. I pulled her head off, then ripped her panties off her. Picking her up, I lifted her up to straddle me as I stood.

I grasped my dick and found the slit of her cunt. Then I pushed in. I was holding mom up and she had her legs wrapped around my waist. I was glad she was so small.

"Oh gawd! It's so big! Go slow, Jeffie. It's so big! And it's been so long since I had a real dick in me." I pushed the head in and mom groaned. "Jeffie! Please! We have to be very careful. If the neighbors found out, we'd both be in trouble." I pulled her down hard and mom screamed. Then I began to walk with her.

Going up the stairs, with her on me, was hard. But mom held onto me, as I held onto the railing. Walking with her seated on my dick drove it deeper up into her cunt. And mom grunted with each step. Inside her bedroom, I lifted her off me and gently lay her on the bed. "Now I will give you what we both have wanted for so long."

12