My Bisexual Love Story Pt. 03

Story Info
My encounter with a married man continues.
1.8k words
4.59
7.7k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that Saturday morning with Drew for the first time in my life, I felt a connection with another man that I never felt before. Drew and I text and made plans for that coming Thursday when his wife worked again, it was a long week waiting to see him.

Thursday finally arrived and I made sure to leave work early to get home and shower and get to his place as we planned for 5:30. I arrived at his house and he greeted me wearing a robe as he has just gotten out of the shower, as soon as I was thru the door we were in each other's arms and kissing. I quickly undid the robe as I fell to my knees taking his cock in my mouth as I sucked him up against his front door. And like the previous encounter, I sucked him until he blew in my mouth with me swallowing it all. As I got up he smiled and made the comment he was on to me blowing him 1st so he fucks me longer, and he kissed me and said he loves it.

He then took me down to his finished basement where we can fuck tonight, not wanting to do it in the bedroom with the wife coming home soon and him not cleaning. Once down there he removed his robe and I removed my clothes, he sucked my cock for a couple of minutes before I stopped him grabbed a rubber he had down there already and lube, and fucked him on his couch. I jerked off earlier in the day so I was able to fuck him for a while in a couple of different positions. I must have fucked him for about 30 minutes before exploding in that rubber buried in his ass. As I pulled out and removed the rubber we shared a very passionate kiss, as he told me it was snow my turn.

I took his cock in my mouth for about 2 minutes getting him nice and hard again, as I grabbed the rubber from him and placed it on his cock. He then applied the lube to both of us while I begged him to fuck me as he placed me on my knees on his couch. He then fucked me good and hard for a while, until we changed positions and then I rode him facing him sitting on the couch as we kissed until he came.

Once he came we just stayed locked in this position kissing, neither one of us wanting to move for a couple of minutes. Finally, we got up, dressed cleaned, and went upstairs and had a drink. He walked me to the door and we kissed goodbye until the next time.

Drew is all I thought about, his wife didn't work that Saturday so we couldn't see each other until Thursday again a whole week from our last encounter. I thought about inviting him to my place but I couldn't it was weird I know but it was what it was. We text each other throughout the week which was nice about general things and about sex and had plans for Thursday again. On Thursday afternoon, I received a text from Drew he had to cancel because of a work obligation he had to stay in the office for. I understood but was upset, I was horny for him and wanted to be with him. He was very apologetic and I told him it was ok, but he said he would make it up to me on Saturday. Friday night he sent a text confirming I was good to come over Saturday morning at 8:15, which I was, and like the previous Saturday encounter, he told me to not shower he wants to wash me. He then finished the text and said this encounter will be all about me.

I arrived at his house at 8:15 and he greeted me naked, as I walked in we shared a passionate kiss. I could smell that he showered already which was sexy, and as usual, I went to go down to blow him but he stopped me saying not today this was all about me. He then removed my clothes in front of the door and led me upstairs, as we walked thru the bedroom he had the curtains closed keeping the bedroom dark but candles all over the place for a romantic setting. We made our way into the bathroom and into the shower where he would wash me very sexy. We kissed a lot, and he also fingered me driving me nuts. he then had me lay on his bench and he sucked my cock making me come hard in his mouth. after coming he washed my cock more driving me nuts and keeping me hard, as we got out and dried off.

Once we dried off he led me to the bedroom laying me on my stomach on the bed. He grabbed some sort of lotions and started to massage me, taking his time, it felt so good and sexy. He must have done this for a while before I felt him start rimming my ass really driving me crazy. He ate my ass for a while before he replaced his tongue with fingers making me moan loud. My ass was raised off the bed and I was on my knees as he was fingering me well driving me nuts.

He then flipped me over on my back rubbing my front but not touching my cock teasing the hell out of me until I couldn't take it anymore. I finally said I need you in me already, and I could tell he wanted me also. He grabbed the lube that was on the bed and lubed me up, he then went to put the rubber on when I stopped him and said no. He looked at me and as I looked in his eyes I said I want to feel you in me as you are, your bare cock in me. He just looked at me as he applied some lube to his bare cock. As he started to push his uncovered cock into me I looked at him and told him to make love to me. No more words were said as he slid his cock into me and we made love. We kissed and looked into the eyes of each other until he came in my ass and I came in between our stomachs from the passion of the lovemaking.

Once we both came we just continued to kiss until he went limp and slipped out of my ass. He had a towel on the bed from the massage he was giving me that he used to clean us up with, and then laid next to me as we held each other. We didn't say anything for almost 10 minutes, I lay there thinking about what had just happened. I asked a guy to fuck me, I mean make love to me and come in me for the first time and I am not regretting it. Drew was the first one to talk and said so that just happened as we laughed together, and then had a quick kiss. Drew then said he wasn't seeing any other guys and didn't want to see any other guys and in fact, he removed the Grindr app. I told him I did also and wasn't seeing anyone else either.

We lay there talking about all different kinds of things until Drew was hard again. I wanted to fuck him since he fucked me but he said no this was my day, and he was ready to fuck me now. I got on all fours and with the cum in my ass he was able to slide right in and fuck me. And fuck me he did for a while in many different positions, I don't care what I heard over the years but the feeling of an uncovered cock compared to a covered cock is no comparison. I believe we fucked for 45 minutes until he came for the second time deep in my ass, and I was loving the feeling. I didn't come this round and Drew started to blow me until I stopped him, and said to him this was all about me correct and he said yes. I then told him well what I want is for us to go in your shower and sit down on the bench while you ride my bare cock in your ass until I cum. I remember the look in his eyes as we hopped off the bed and made our way into the shower.

Once in the shower, we kissed until I sat down and he sat on me taking my bare cock for the 1st time in his ass and riding my cock. The excitement of my bare cock for the first time in an ass uncovered made me come after 5 minutes coming for a second time that morning deep in his ass as I held him down and he turned his head kissing me very passionately.

We got out dried off cleaned up the bedroom and then walked downstairs naked where my clothes were so I could dress. We had another passionate kiss before I left. That night as I had a cocktail and thought about my morning comparing it against the morning two weeks prior I was wrong because this day was the most amazing sex I ever had.

That Thursday Drew and I saw each other again, it was a quick trip where we blew each other and I fucked him only based on our time, and no more rubbers. We continued to text, and I would see him the following Thursday again this time a little longer where we both were able to fuck each other this time.

I was able to see him that Saturday again since his wife worked, and like on previous Saturdays I would go over at 8:15 we would shower, and then we would have sex. But like two weeks prior it was passionate again and we made love to each other taking turns making love to each other with me doing him for a bit then him doing me, with this back and forth before we even came for the first time. This was very hot, and another first for us. Afterward, as we lay there Drew said I love my wife and I am not looking to mess up things in that department but I have feelings for you. I felt something in me because I think I was feeling something for him and came out and said it to him as we kissed and then talked about it. I told him I respect he doesn't want to mess up things with his wife but there is something between us that I never felt with another man and I like it, and he agreed. We agreed to take it slow keep this discreet and then we made love again.

Where was this going?