My Black Babies Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could look down and see my bare pussy, since my skirt didn't cover it. She also saw my leg disappearing under the table.

"Bourbon on the rocks," Joe said.

"And for you, ma'am?" She asked, then finally noticed Savannah masturbating against my foot and knew where my leg had gone.

I saw the smile spread on her face. So did Savannah, who blushed so red, I was amazed. Even for a light black woman like Savannah, it was red.

"Red wine, please. The house is fine."

At that point, Savannah was so excited, she orgasmed. She tried to suppress her moan, but couldn't quite squelch all of it. She was now even redder.

"Another one, quean," I ordered.

Savannah kept rocking against my foot, which was now soaking wet.

"I'll be back for your dinner order shortly. Have fun."

"We are," I said. As soon as she was gone, I asked Joe, "Master would you please order for me?"

"Of course."

"I'd like the Persian spiced chicken wings for an appetizer, the shaved cucumber salad, and the pistachio crusted salmon for my entree."

Savannah said, "I'd like the..."

"I'm sorry, Savannah, but Master is only ordering for me. You'll have to order for yourself tonight," I told her. "Keep jilling yourself on my foot. You're slowing down as you read the menu."

She stared at me.

"What do you have to say, quean?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good girl. Master, were you one of the men who fucked me last night?"

"I let others have the honor of plugging your whore holes," Joe said.

"Did you fuck any of the other white sluts at Club Mocha last night, sir?"

"I fucked four other sluts. I spent an hour fucking one young slut, who I believe is going to turn into a breeding contract for me. Her husband loved watching her take my big, black dick. I fucked her twice. She was squealing like a pig while I fucked her, begging for my cock, and begging me to cum in her."

"I'm so happy for you, Master. As you can see, Reed picked out a very short skirt for me tonight, and my pussy is bare. Would you mind covering it up with your hand when the waitress comes back so I'm not flashing her my bare cunt."

Of course, knowing Joe had his hand on my bare pussy would be more torment for Savannah, so that was the primary reason for asking.

"I'd be happy to."

"May I inquire about the young woman Joe will be fucking tonight, Mistress?" Savannah asked.

"Of course, quean. I know you love the anticipation. She's tiny, around 5-2 and around a 105 pounds. Coppery colored hair, and blue eyes. Joe will dwarf her when he fucks her. You'll wonder how she'll ever manage to take his ten inch dick inside of her, although I'm confident she'll be able to take it all. I didn't even know she had a boyfriend until a couple days ago, so I don't know anything about him, and why he's letting her fuck a black stud like Joe. I'll be asking him some questions tonight, feeling him out, Trying to determine his frame of mind, what he's looking for, if this will be a one time thing, or if it will happen again. I'm interested in knowing if she'll turn into another white slut for black dick or her boyfriend will cut her off after the first time."

Our waitress came back with our drinks and Joe covered my twat, although he also shoved a finger up it, making me squeak. Probably retaliation for my treatment of Savannah, but I didn't mind. Of course, now the waitress saw his black hand over my white pussy, and Savannah was still rubbing her pussy on my foot, so things were exciting in my neck of the woods.

Joe ordered the basil shrimp, shiraz salad, and rosemary-lime-sumac chicken for himself, then said, "My white slut will have Persian spiced chicken wings, shaved cucumber salad, and pistachio crusted salmon. I'll let my wife order hers."

He added a second finger to his first one, and I orgasmed, moaning. Savannah was humiliated already, and now our waitress knew her husband was finger fucking me. Worse yet, she was close to cumming a second time, and having a hard time ordering.

"Can I have the...ooh, onion soup, the...oh, fuck...roasted beet salad..."

"I don't think they serve Oh, Fuck, here, quean," I said. "Pay attention to your menu, but don't stop rubbing my foot."

Savannah glared at me. I smiled at her.

"May I ask what's happening here," our waitress asked, Toni, if her name tag was correct.

"Why yes you may," I replied. "My husband paid this fine fellow here, $20,000 to put a black baby in here," pointing to my stomach. "He did a splendid job of it, and shortly afterward, the gentleman became my black Master, and I became his white slut bitch. He's made me black only, so now my husband doesn't even get to fuck me anymore. This woman, the gentleman's wife, watched her husband fuck me with his ten inch cock, and liked watching so much, she's agreed to let me Dominate her so that I'll let her watch her husband fuck other white sluts, one of whom, we're going to be seeing later this evening. If she doesn't behave, I spank her fine black ass, and don't let her watch her husband. I ordered her to rub herself on my foot until she orgasmed, and she's been doing it so she can watch her husband nail this petite white woman while that woman's boyfriend watches. That pretty much covers it, I think."

"Does he really have a ten inch cock?"

"Is that the only pertinent fact you noticed out of that whole litany?"

"It made the biggest impression on me."

I laughed. "It made a huge impression on me as well, which is why my husband can't fuck me anymore. It truly is ten inches long and stretches my pussy so good. He is the best fuck I've ever had."

"Can anyone get in on this?"

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Just broke up."

"Why?"

"He cheated on me."

"Interesting. Would you be willing to lick Joe's wife's pussy in return for letting her husband fuck you?"

Toni looked at Savannah. "I could be persuaded."

"What time do you get off work tonight?"

"I very seldom get out of here before eleven."

"That's pretty late, and he'll have probably fucked his next slut three or four times by then. When is your next day off?"

"Wednesday."

"Give me your phone number and I'll try to set something up for Wednesday. Be forewarned, you won't want to give up his cock after you've had it, but you can't keep having it for free. He's got things to do, and white sluts to knock up. And if you want to fuck him bareback, you need to provide medical proof you're clean, otherwise he uses a condom, and there's nothing like him unloading a full load of cum in your pussy. I just have one other question. Would you like to fuck his huge black dick in front of your ex-boyfriend?"

"Would I ever."

"Then give me his number too, and I'll see what I can set up."

"Can I finish my order now," Savannah asked.

"Uh, sure. Sorry."

"I'll have the fusilli Bolognese to go with the rest." Savannah moaned a little at the end.

"That's the Ooh onion soup, the oh fuck roasted beet salad and the fusilli Bolognese, aaaah, to go with it."

Savannah laughed. "Sounds perfect. You captured my order exactly."

"I haven't had this much fun at work in ages. Can I take a little peek at his cock when I return with the food?"

"Why not," I said. "It's a dark corner. I might even let you touch it."

Savannah moaned again, and it wasn't entirely rubbing her pussy on my foot. I was going to let another white slut handle her husband's fine black cock.

After she left, Joe asked me if I knew what I was doing.

"It just occurred to me that those couples at Reed's work haven't seen you in action. I think we'll have to give them a little show. They liked watching Alexander fuck me; I'm sure they'd love to see you in action. Might be just the impetus they need to take that next step. Even if you don't get a breeding job out of it, you might be able to charge a thousand to watch you fuck their wives once. They're all rich fuckers. And you know that once you fuck them, they will probably be back for more."

"So you're attempting to turn me into a male prostitute?"

"I think more of a sex show performer, if people are paying to watch. You're not charging to fuck Toni, we're charging the other people who come to watch. And if the right person comes to watch, you could get a breeding gig out of it. I'd suggest you invite all of the potential breeding partners you have developed, there to watch as you fuck to breed another white slut."

Joe thought of that for a little bit. "You might be right," he said. Savannah spasmed, having another orgasm. My foot was saturated.

"My foot is soaking, my little slut quean. I want you to wipe off my foot with your napkin, so every time you wipe your face with it, you can smell how desperately slutty you are."

"Yes, Mistress." This time she smiled as she said it, getting into the spirit of our little adventure.

Savannah wiped off my foot and put the napkin in her lap. I slipped my high heel back on.

When our food came, there was a young man who came with Toni to carry the food, so I waited until he left, then I unzipped Joe's pants and pulled out his cock for Toni to admire.

"Oh-My-God. He's not even hard, and he's huge," Toni said. "It's totally amazing."

"Are you going to touch it?" I asked. "If you're going to, please ask his wife's permission."

"May I please touch your husband's magnificent cock?" Toni asked.

Savannah nodded her head, unable to speak. Toni reached down in Joe's lap and gripped it.

"I can't even fit my hand around it, it's so big," she said.

"Bigger than your ex-boyfriend, I bet," I said.

"For sure. Way bigger. Please call me. I can't wait to feel this inside of me."

"I might have a favor to ask if I call you," I said. "I'll tell you what it is when I call. You should release him now so I can put him away."

Toni reluctantly released Joe's cock and I shoved his cock back into his pants and zipped him up.

"Thank you. That was wonderful," Toni said. She looked at Joe longingly as she left.

Our food was delicious, the rest of our meal was rather ordinary, except that every time someone came to the table, Joe would cover my pussy with his hands, sticking a finger or two inside of me each time. I had two lovely orgasms during our supper and was ready for the next stage of our evening. Every time that Savannah wiped her mouth, she could smell her pussy juices.

Around 6:30, Penny texted me with their room number. I texted her back that we were just paying for our food, and we should be there in twenty minutes, reminding her that they both needed to remain dressed until we got there. I gave Savannah her panties so she could put them on again."

"Why, Mistress?"

"I don't know this guy, and I don't think he deserves to see your chocolatey goodness unless he's very well behaved. Don't worry. I'll still play with your pussy." Joe laughed.

We got there a little before seven and knocked on the door. Penny must have been nervously waiting by the door, because she opened it instantly.

Penny introduced us to Spencer, and I introduced Joe and Savannah.

"How does this thing get started?" Spencer asked.

"No one here wants to do anything that everyone isn't all on board with," I said. "Just to ensure that everyone is on the same page, I'd like Penny to ask for your permission to fuck Joe on camera, and then for you to undress your girlfriend and place her hand in Joe's, while asking him to fuck her. That way, we're sure we have everyone's consent for what's about to happen."

"Spencer, may I please fuck Joseph Vanderbilt?" Penny pleaded.

"You jumped the gun, Penny. Let me get my camera out."

"Right, sorry." She blushed sheepishly.

I started a video and said, "Go."

"Spencer, honey, I'm begging for your permission to have consensual sex with Joseph Vanderbilt. May I please have it?"

Spencer glanced at the tall, muscular, black man in the room, then his tiny girlfriend.

"You won't hurt her, will you?" Spencer asked.

"I won't hurt her," Joe replied. "That doesn't mean she won't be screaming."

"You can have sex with Joe," he said, gulping. Penny gave him a kiss.

"Now undress her and give her to her new lover for the next few hours," I said.

Spencer unbuttoned her blouse and removed it, then undid her skirt and lowered it to the floor where Penny stepped out of it. She'd worn some very pretty, matching lace underwear, in red, sort of complementing her coppery hair. Penny turned so he could undo the clasp on her bra, which he then dropped. Then he knelt behind her and drew her panties down. Her carpet matched the drapes, although a couple shades darker for not being exposed to the sun. He took her by the hand and led her to Joe, asking him to please fuck his girlfriend.

I ended the video and put my phone away. The room had a lovely king sized bed, and Joe picked Penny up and set her on the bed like she weighed nothing.

"Undress me," Joe ordered.

Penny sat on the bed, and started with his shirt, and peeled it off exposing the hard planes of his chest and the fantastic abs he had. Spencer was watching every move, and I think he'd started holding his breath when she started on the buttons. Penny ran her hands down from his pecs until she reached his pants. She unbuckled his belt and unzipped him, drawing his pants down to his knees. Joe had a huge bulge in his briefs. Penny pulled the briefs away from his stomach and drew them down until Joe's cock fell out. Spencer half gasped, finally remembering to breathe.

Penny put both hands on it and two inches still stuck out over her hands. She lowered her mouth and began to kiss the head. Joe began to grow, and soon, it was four inches sticking out past her tiny hands. She opened her mouth, and began sucking on the head.

"Impressive, isn't it?" I asked Spencer.

"Yes," he whispered.

"Why don't you move to that chair close to the bed so you can see better?"

"Uh-huh," he said, almost in a daze. He moved to the chair, and Savannah and I followed him. I leaned over his shoulder.

"What made you decide you wanted to watch a black stud fuck your girlfriend?"

"She couldn't stop talking about it after she filmed him fucking Melanie Astor," he said, unable to take his eyes off the action. "She said Melanie got so much pleasure from him, she couldn't stop begging him to fuck her."

"Every woman he fucks reacts the same way," I said. "You'll soon see Penny begging him to fuck her. That's why I wanted him as my black Master and Bull, and why my husband can't fuck me anymore."

He finally took his eyes of his girlfriend's blow job and looked at me. "You don't think that will happen to me, do you?"

Before I could answer, he was watching again.

"The better question is, do you want it to happen to you? Would you prefer to see her fucking some big black cock, or fuck her yourself? Obviously, you don't have to put up with it if Penny asks you to become her permanent cuckold. You can refuse to be put in a cock cage, and leave her if she's tries to make you wear one. My husband, Reed, wanted Joe to fuck a baby into me. Paid him $20,000 to impregnate me. Do you like interracial porn?"

"Yes."

"And have you imagined that it was Penny being fucked by those big black cocks in that porn?"

"Yes."

"Do you feel like you have a satisfactory sex life?"

"I wish Penny could orgasm easier."

"Do you go down on her?"

"Yes, frequently."

"Before or after you cum in her?"

"Both. I try to get her ready for sex ahead of time, and if she doesn't cum doing our intercourse, I'll help her orgasm afterwards."

"Sounds like you're not a selfish lover. That's good, Spencer. I'm proud of you. So you wanted to see if she responded more favorably to a big cock?"

"Yes."

"She will, Spencer. She'll love fucking his big black cock. Are you willing to let her experience large cocks in the future?"

"I don't know. I'm worried she won't want me anymore."

Penny was getting deeper and deeper on Joe's cock. She had half of it in her mouth now, bouncing up and down his turgid stalk. One hand was cupping his sack.

"By sucking Joe off first, Penny's ensuring he can fuck her longer. Does she swallow your cum during a blow job, Spencer?"

"She has a couple times, but mostly, no, she doesn't."

"Do you think she'll swallow Joe's cum? You see how big his balls are? He cums a lot."

"I don't know. His balls are huge."

"He knocked me up on his first try. He averaged fucking me eight times a day. He's a stud, Spencer. I'm betting that she will. I'm thinking that she wants to prove to her new black lover that she's a white slut, and that she's worthy of being fucked. I'm betting she'll swallow all of it."

I glanced at Savannah and she was watching with almost the same intensity as Spencer.

"You may put your hand in your panties and rub your cunt, quean. You have my permission to cum when Joe does. If you cum before he does, you'll be spanked."

"Yes. Thank you, Mistress."

Her hand immediately went under her dress. Her fingers were making sloshy sounds.

"Joe is getting close, Spencer. He's about to nut inside your girlfriend's mouth. Joe had his hand on Penny's head, though he wasn't pushing her down over his cock, more that he was encouraging it.

Joe started groaning, then his nuts tightened, and his cock started pulsing his white cream into Penny's mouth as she gulped frantically. Savannah orgasmed beside me, and Penny swallowed Joe's entire load.

I patted Spencer's shoulder. "She wants to be Joe's white slut bad. She'll start by riding him, because he's so big and she'll need to be in control, but first she needs to be prepared for his fat prick. Do you want to lick her to prepare her, Spencer?"

"Yes, please."

I moved to the bed. "Nice blow job, slut. Your boyfriend wants to lick you to a couple of orgasms to prepare your pussy for Joe's big cock. Is that okay with you?"

Honestly, I think Penny had forgotten her boyfriend as soon as she had Joe's cock in her hands, but she immediately said yes, looking at him.

Penny lay down on the bed and spread her legs, and Spencer was immediately licking her pussy. I took off my Master's shoes, and removed his pants and underwear from down around his ankles. Penny hadn't finished the strip job she was so eager for his dick. I sucked his cock to get him hard again, although he hadn't lost much of his hardness after his first orgasm. He scooted back on the bed with a cock as hard as a flag pole by the time Spencer had given Penny three orgasms, and they hadn't taken that long, she was so excited.

"Penny, since this is your first time with a cock this big, and you haven't been resized for his big dick, I suggest you ride Joe reverse cowgirl. I suggest reverse, so Spencer gets a good view of Joe's black cock penetrating, then destroying your tiny white pussy."

She immediately agreed, and like me, she had to squat over his cock to lower herself over it. Her legs were even shorter than mine. Joe helped support her ass. She lined up his cock with her pussy channel, and slowly began lowering herself. The fat head started to disappear inside of her. Spencer was holding his breath again.

"Oh, fuck, I'm cumming," Penny said. "I'm cumming and he's not even in me yet. Oh, Spencer, it feels so good."

She had to stop, slide up, then slide down for more moisture. More and more of his cock was disappearing with each mini thrust.

"He's so fucking big, Spencer. Even my biggest vibrator isn't this big. Oh, God. If feels like Joe is rearranging my insides."

She seemed to hang up after she had seven inches of black cock in her pussy.

"Spencer, you can help her take more of Joe's cock," I said.

"How?"

"Crawl on the bed between their legs, and begin licking her clit. You'll see she's so stuffed with dick, that it's being pushed out, and is very prominent right now. As you lick her, she has more orgasms, and lubricates more to take more cock. Go ahead. It's your girlfriend's pussy. You've licked it before."