My Black Babies Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I removed the harness in the bedroom and left it there. We got in the shower and mostly just washed ourselves, but towards the end, Jackie gave me a kiss, and I returned the kiss with fervor and felt her up to see if her breasts were natural or man-made. They felt natural, and I congratulated her again on her figure.

"Your black lovers are going to love your hooters," I said.

"Thanks," Jackie laughed. "I always liked them."

"Your black baby will love sucking on the puppies too."

"I can't believe we've talked each other into doing this."

"But it's fun, yes?"

"It hasn't even started yet and it's been pretty fun," Jackie laughed. "Watching other white sluts get fucked has been fun. To be honest. Every time we've seen one of those shows, Frank fucked me like a madman for three days. He couldn't get enough pussy."

"He'll probably fuck you more after watching you get fucked by black dicks. It's a cuckold thing. I'm going to tell you a bit of a secret about sucking a big dick. It might sound a little bit counterintuitive, but what you want to do when it is close to the back of your throat, is start swallowing. Swallow, swallow, swallow. Your esophagus will need to stretch and it is flexible enough to stretch over time, but something needs to be in it to stretch it, so you have to get past the gag reflex, so start swallowing. Practice when Frank isn't watching. That's when you use the technique, so he doesn't know when you've accomplished it. Remember, he doesn't get a blow job until he sees you do it, so he doesn't see you do it. You can start on the ten inch dildo when you've gotten the eight, but Frank is clueless you're becoming an accomplished cock sucker. He needs to be trained to be a good cuckold, like Reed, and you'll need to do it."

"Okay."

"This next thing is very important, unless you don't want to fuck up your marriage. You do still love Frank, don't you?"

"Yes. I guess I would have divorced him after he cheated if I didn't. On the whole, he's been a good husband and father. I think it's kind of crazy what we're doing, but I'd like to do it."

"Then you want to know what type of cuckold he is, how deep his fetish goes, what floats his boat, that sort of thing. Is you getting pregnant from black lovers the extent of his cuckoldry, or will he allow it to continue, for you to have sex with black men when there's no financial payoff and it's just for fun fucking. I'm going to give you some cuckold websites for you to look at in your spare time. Some of them have forums where you can ask questions of cuckolds and their hot wives. Read, ask questions and learn what drives them, try to picture Frank in various capacities and levels of cuckoldry. You'll slowly begin testing his limits, particularly, while he's caged."

"The first few days he's caged, let him out on occasion, like for work, so he doesn't automatically equate the cage to control. Let him out, give him a hand job, lock him back up. But as time goes by, you begin exerting more control. Let him out if he's been particularly attentive, or done something you want. Reward him for licking your pussy, or for licking your cunt cream off your dildo. If he doesn't do what you asked, don't reward him. If he does, reward him. You're slowly starting to learn what drives him, but not by shocking the hell out of him. He may be a cuck like Reed, and he'll eventually end up licking your black lover's cum out of your pussy, and perhaps cleaning off his cock, or preparing him to fuck you again."

"Do you really think he will?"

"Depends on his level of cuckoldry. Even if he's a full blown cuckold, probably not without nudging, and not because he's got gay tendencies, but because he's got submissive ones. Spencer had to be nudged. They got an extra $2000 for letting Alexander fuck Penny after the show, but it was a requirement that he lick Alexander's nuts while he fucked her, because that's what Alexander had gotten used to at my house with Reed. He finally agreed to do it, then because he'd already agreed to suck his balls, he agreed to suck his cock to an erection because Penny's jaw was too tired from sucking Joe and without an erection, he wasn't getting any extra money. Risk and reward. I doubt if Frank would have agreed to you being bred if not for the financial windfall. Who wants to raise another kid, another man's kid, for free. But for $150,000 plus dollars, it doesn't seem nearly as bad.

"Once Spencer had done it, he might do it again, but he needed the nudge first. What we're going to be doing, is testing Frank see if he'll allow you to cuckold him over and over again. You don't want one or two days of fucking black men, have another baby and be done with it. You want to have Frank agreeing to you fucking black lovers whenever you want, with no pregnancy to follow. Cuckoldry is it's own reward. Reed will be happy to share why he's so happy with his life, but Frank needs to be convinced he can be happy with the same life. Little by little, he'll learn to like the life he's being given. If he didn't think he'd be happy watching his wife get fucked by huge dicked black men, he'd never have agreed to your breeding. He just needs to believe he can be happy even if he's not getting money for it. Swallowing his cum with every blow job, is part of his reward.

"I want you to come once a week for the next month, undergoing more training, bringing Frank with you. We're going to keep testing his boundaries, pushing him more all the time. Start out slow, don't jump into it. It might be a month before you ask him to call you Mistress. You won't get upset if he doesn't, but maybe he doesn't get out of his cage for an extra day, or if he does, he masturbates himself, instead of a hand job from you. If he resists ever addressing you as Mistress, you take it off the table. That's further than he's willing to go. With the cocksucking thing, maybe you don't let him know you've managed to take the eight inch dildo and give him a blow job, until he's licked your dildo clean, but if he refuses to ever lick it clean, you've got another limit, and you let it go."

"Do you think I can have a Bull like Joe?"

"It depends on Frank, but honestly, maybe you don't want one. To be honest, Joe was going to be a tough one because he's married and has kids of his own. If not for the fact that I know he's the father of my baby, I wouldn't have bothered. I would have accepted Alexander, and might have if Savannah had said no deal. But I wanted my child to know his real father, not just the man who'll raise him, and his half siblings, Joe's kids. I told Savannah that I'd like to eventually buy a big house where we can all live as one family. This house can hold one kid, but not two, and if we're going to buy a house, why not one big enough for all of us, as long as we continue to get along.

"You won't even know who fathered your kid is unless you have DNA testing done, and you're certainly not getting Joe if it's Joe's kid. I don't care if Joe gives you the occasional fucking, but he's not going to be another white slut's Bull, without the say so of the other two women in his life, and he won't get it. If I didn't have a kid involved and were strictly fucking for fun, I'd probably stay in a Female Led Relationship so I was in control of who I was fucking, not Joe. We'll probably get you and some other people into Club Mocha, so you can check out the scene. Imagine being able to walk up to any black dude you wanted in there and asking him to fuck you? You couldn't do that if you had a Bull." I gave her the list of cuckold websites she needed to check out. "I've got more information to impart, but check these out and see what kind of questions you have after reading some of it. We can't keep the men waiting too long, or they'll think we're lesbians."

Jackie laughed.

"You took an awful long time in there," Frank said. "Some more sexual hanky-panky?"

"I told you," I said to Jackie. "They think we're suddenly lesbians. Men's minds immediately go to sex. I was trying to impart some wisdom to your wife, Frank, so this little side excursion of yours doesn't waylay your marriage. Do you still have children living at home, Frank?"

"They're both off to school in a week, Ivy League Schools. Frank, Jr is a junior at Cornell. Yvette is a Freshman at Yale." Frank said.

"Have you discussed any of this with them, that you're seeking to have another child? They're both college age and you're going to have a bi-racial kid eighteen years after Yvette."

"Not yet."

"Don't you think it might be something they should know ahead of time?"

"What if Jackie doesn't get pregnant. Then there's nothing to discuss?"

"And what if she does get pregnant? Was she fucking around, are you swinging, you just decided that you wanted another kid because of empty nest syndrome? How are you planning to make this fly with your families? Mix up at the sperm bank? It's something you need to think about, because mostly, you're both thinking with your loins right now. Reed was infertile. He wasn't going to give me a child anyway, and he's publicly come out as a cuckold to his friends, family and coworkers. Are you planning to do the same thing, or is this some unfortunate accident? You still have a few months to figure it out, but you do have to figure it out. It doesn't get less complicated, only more."

"I thought you wanted this breeding party?" Frank said.

"I do. I think it would be wonderful if Jackie got knocked up. Great advertising for my Master. Reed would love to know someone else is going through the same thing he is. He'd love an office full of cuckolds so he wouldn't feel so alone. He'd have something more in common with you than working with an office full of accountants. There'd be camaraderie again. He hears all the voices quiet down when he enters a room. Having a few more shared experiences other than most of the management having watched his wife fuck a black senior partner would be good for him.

"Not that you've been cruel to him, because you haven't, but he knows he's the odd duck now. A few more ducks in the pond like him, would make him feel good. So yeah, we're both for the party, but we're not the principles in this arrangement, just eager outliers. If I thought it would fuck up your marriage, I wouldn't want you to do it. I wouldn't have done it myself if I thought it would fuck up mine. I was pretty sure I was doing exactly what Reed wanted me to do. You need to figure out if you're doing the same."

Jackie looked at Frank, who nodded.

"For now, we can proceed as if you're going ahead, because you aren't making any irrevocable choices. I'm showing Jackie some shit, and you're temporarily giving up unprotected vaginal sex with your wife. Roughly twelve weeks from Thursday will be decision day. Jackie, keep stretching that ass, and practice sucking those dicks. We'll see you in a week barring unforeseen circumstances. Don't forget the toys you purchased. Find a personal trainer this week and keep real close track of your cycle for any changes now that you're off birth control. Oh, and I want your health certificates proving you've both been checked out clean, so if you haven't seen a doctor yet, get seen quickly."

"Can I exercise with a plug in my ass?"

"You might want to take it out if you're riding a bike, or you may want to leave it in for the extra thrill, but there's no reason you can't. If you do take it out, put it right back. I'll talk to you later."

"Thanks, Vicky. Reed, good to see you again," Jackie said.

"Good to see both of you," Reed said. "You're a lovely woman, Jackie."

She blushed because Reed had seen her naked, and that was a first for her. As soon as they were gone, I said. "I need my pussy licked in the worst way, cuckold. You're just the man to do it."

"Yes, Mistress. I am."

Reed not only got to lick me, but also to fuck me with the 'Bruce' dildo.

We were laying exhausted in bed after some strenuous fucking. I looked down my torso at the bump forming in my formerly flat stomach.

"Look at my stomach, Reed. Do you see the baby bump there?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Joe's black baby is growing in there. How does that make you feel?"

"Good, Mistress."

"You don't regret not having your own child in there?"

"I wish I weren't infertile, but if it can't be me, I'm glad it's Joseph. I was happy he could give you so much pleasure while he gave you that baby, Mistress. I love watching you fuck him. You enjoy it so much, and I enjoy the pleasure you receive from him."

"Alexander, too."

"Yes, Mistress."

"I hope we don't lose Alexander as our live in lover too soon. I love having him here taunting you."

Reed laughed. "I know you do, Mistress."

"Do you love sucking on his balls as he pumps his semen into me?"

"In the abstract, no, Mistress. But on the whole, I love doing whatever I can to increase your physical and emotional pleasure and remain a part of the entirety of your sex life."

I kissed him. "Good answer, cuckold. Just doing a check-up on our relationship."

"I think it's going good, Mistress."

"I do too."

******

Alexander got home around eight that evening.

"How did your chat with Melanie Astor go, sir?" I asked.

"It went well. We just had dinner out. What was that nonsense about giving you an hour warning that I'd be coming home?"

"I was teaching Jackie some things about being a white slut for black cocks and she didn't think she could do it while you were here, so I figured an hour gave her time to clean up and get dressed before you got back."

"How did the training go?"

"Relatively well. Frank was here too. She's got her first anal plug in to train her for anal sex, tested out her cock sucking skills on an eight inch black dildo, then I fucked her with it while I played with her plug and Frank licked her clit. She squirted. Oh, and Frank is in a cock cage undergoing some mild cuckold training at the moment. I told him I wasn't letting him here without my Master unless he was locked up."

"Do you really think she'll go for a black breeding?"

"I'm inclined to think so. Frank has definitely got cuckold tendencies, and Jackie really wants to fuck a big black cock. How did the conversation about dating go? Am I going to lose you as my live in lover?"

"Not any time soon. She said she's definitely interested in some regular fucking, and going out doesn't bother her too much as long as it's discrete. Her husband is still alive, so she's not going to openly go out looking."

"Would you like to marry her?"

"It's still too early to tell about that, but the only way I can know is if we date some more. I do like her, and she's the right age, and an enthusiastic lover. I'd like to explore that fully."

"Did you try fucking in Jacob's room again?"

"Sure did, and the same thing happened."

"What's that, sir?" Reed asked.

"Jacob is still in a coma, but every time I fuck Melanie in his room, he reacts as if he's waking up. It's like he's aware, but unable to act. And it's only someone having sex with his wife, or maybe it's just me having sex with his wife. I don't think she's having sex with anyone else?"

"That is strange, sir."

"Sir, Reed needs to be uncaged for a hand job, and I'm sure Melanie isn't offering her ass yet, so I'd like to offer you my ass, while I stroke him off. He gave me some great 'Bruce' fucking and great oral sex, but he needs to clean his valves, shake off the rust."

Alexander laughed. "That's an interesting way to put that, but sure, I'm in. Get your ass fucking toy, cuckold."

"Yes, sir." Reed hurried off and returned with the toy and lube.

Alexander gave me the key to Reed's cage, and I released him, his cock springing up like weeds after a rain. I fixed up his toy, but didn't turn it on until he'd lubed my back door and his boss's cock, then helped align his prick with my pucker, and watch the head spread my starfish..

"Another face painting, sir," I asked as I turned Reed's toy on.

"Sure, however many times he can cum before I do, but I don't care how close he is to another orgasm when I finish. When I'm done, he's done."

"Yes, sir. Warn me, cuckold. Your cum stings my eyes."

"You might want to close them now. I won't last long, Mistress."

I laughed, closed my eyes and started tugging. Six strokes up and down his cock and Reed splattered my face with his cum. He climaxed two more times, and might have been close to a fourth when Alexander growled and coated my rectum with cum. I immediately removed my hand from Reed's cock as he groaned in frustration.

"Go get some ice, cuckold," Alexander said. "No tugging that last one off."

"Sir, if I may suggest something before Reed goes for ice. Why don't you let me continue stroking him while he sucks you off, sir. I'll stop whenever you cum in his mouth."

"Do you want to suck me off, cuckold, for more of your wife's tugging?"

"Yes, sir."

"I'd like a towel to clean off my face so I can watch him sucking you, sir, and to catch any more cum."

"A towel is a good idea to clean off your face, but I want you sucking his dick while he sucks mine."

"Sir?" Reed asked in surprise. "She's black cock only."

"Unless her Master gives her permission, and I have authority through her Master, cuck. Do you want a blow job or not?"

"Yes, sir."

"Go get a towel. Her blowjob stops when I blow."

Reed rushed off and I gave Alexander a smile and an unspoken thank you.

"It's been a few days and he's a good man."

"Yes, he is, sir."

Reed came back with a towel and carefully wiped my face so I could open my eyes. I waited until Reed got all of Alexander's dick down his throat before I started sucking him. Reed climaxed two more times in my mouth before Alexander came in his. When I stopped, Reed's cock hadn't been close to hard the last three minutes, so he'd been drained quite nicely. Both Reed and I finished any final clean up, then he was recaged and I took another shower before tumbling into bed with Alexander.

All in all, not a bad day.

******

On Monday, Abe and Roland stopped by my desk.

"We're getting our physicals tomorrow for our medical clearance," Abe said. "I have no clue how you got Terry and Brenda to agree to this."

"A physical is only a hint that they're inclined to agree, not that they're agreeing. Don't get carried away. Until you've got your black dicks buried in a white pussy, they can always change their minds. Have them call me after your physicals are over and try to keep Friday night open."

"For what?" Roland said.

"None of your business for what. I'll discuss it with your wives when the time comes."

I did get the expected text from Jackie and called her at lunch.

"Have you had time to check out any of the websites yet?"

"I've glanced at all and started going in depth on two of them."

"Remember, those people are all experienced at this. You two are still finding your way, so whatever you might think you have, might be wrong. You'll want to make tentative exploration, not jump into a seven man gang bang. Slow and easy. You have some time, so use it. Did you have sex last night?"

"Three times. Thinking of me being bred has him in a dither."

"Is Frank in chastity today?"

"I took it off for work."

"Get him locked up as soon as he comes home, then do your public cocksucking practice in front of him, but do some private before he comes home, work on the swallowing. Let him fuck you with the black dildo, see if he'll lick it clean when he's done. If he does, fuck him good. If he doesn't, complain your pussy is too sore after the big black dildo and give him a hand job or two because your mouth is off limits, then change to the next larger anal plug. That should keep your evening interesting. I want you to keep your Friday free for now. I might have something I want you doing on Friday night."