My Boss Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're scheduled to be married in the fall," I tried to pull him off the subject of seducing my wife. "So I don't think she would be too interested."

Jason almost laughed in reply. "That's not what her eyes said," He guessed correct. "I can tell when a woman wants to be fucked, and your wife most certainly wants me to fuck her. I couldn't believe the way she stared at my crotch!"

He continued laughing as he walked away. He left me standing over the filing cabinet deep in thought as I remembered his words from the baseball game. Worse yet, I knew Sandra was interested in him too. No way did she stare at his crotch, of course, but her question at the breakfast table left no doubt.

The thought made me excited. It even made me aroused. I again thought about him going at it with my girlfriend. She would go crazy over his big cock, and he would go wild with her big tits. I imagined opening the bedroom door and seeing them: Sandra on the bed with her legs splayed wide; Jason plunging into her with his big cock. I imagined him going at it again and again, his big dick fucking her while his hands played all over her plentiful tits. The thought of it made me hard while still standing at the filing cabinet.

Chapter 3: The Bedroom

Sandra behaved unusually horny after the picnic. Not just that night, but we again did it the next two nights, which is something we've never done before. We even did it twice more over the next weekend. And even more unusual, she initiated each encounter, which was something that hardly ever happened. Sandra usually rejected me two or maybe three times before reluctantly giving in.

And not just the frequency, but the intensity too. She seemed unusually daring, first asking to ride me from above, and one night even taking it into her mouth. Sandra was never much into sucking cock. She said it was gross, but that night she came really close to giving me a blowjob, something she has never done before. What was really unusual was the way she took her time backing off the head out after I told her that I was ready to cumm. It was as if she was tempting me to actually do it into her mouth.

I naturally wondered if Jason's big cock had anything to do with it. She had probably never met a man with a big cock. I wondered if thoughts of him fueled her ecstasy. Whatever the reason, I didn't much care. All I really cared about was getting laid. It was the best sex we had in a long time.

What made it even better was the naughty, erotic little fantasy I secretly played out in my mind. Instead of myself, I imagined Jason doing the fucking. It was sort-of like a trans where I imagined Jason taking over my body. I imagined Sandra coming down on him, from above, taking in his unusually long cock. I imagined what it would feel like for Jason to fuck her tight cunt, and then for Sandra to experience his extra long length.

Little did I know that Sandra shared the same fantasy. I didn't know it at first, but she told me the following weekend. Not on purpose, of course, but she told me never the less. It happened at the end of one of our most intense sessions so far.

Sandra rode on me from above, again, as she had a tendency of doing ever since meeting Jason. It was also my favorite position, for it gave me the opportunity to admire her bouncing tits. Even in the dim light of our bedroom I could see them. Tits as big as Sandra's were hard to miss.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" She started to pant and rode on me hard, plunging down on me again and again.

"Sandra! Sandra! Sandra!" I panted along with her.

I knew she was near the edge and about to go into orgasm, but then so was I. Her tight twat was too much. The sight of her big tits made me want to cumm. I did not want to cumm, not yet. I first wanted to give her an orgasm, but my dick could only take so much.

"Oh yes! Yes! Yes!" She increased the speed of her strokes, doing exactly the opposite of what I had in mind.

"No Sandra! Stop!" I attempted. "I'm gunna cumm if you don't stop!"

She didn't stop. If anything, she went even faster.

"Then cumm!" She told me instead. "Cumm in me! Oh Jason, I don't care!"

It took me a moment to catch her words. I was too close to the edge to think clearly, but she definitely did say it! She had called out Jason's name. I realized Sandra fantasized herself fucking Jason instead of me.

The thought made me cumm with the biggest orgasm of my life. I couldn't believe it! Sandra had actually called out the name of another man in bed.

She came at the same time, which made it even better. We seldom had simultaneous orgasms. Her high-pitched squeal intermingled with my deep grunt.

I think she knew. The expression on her face told me so. Afterwards, after we were done, I could see it in her eyes. First a look of surprise, and then a moment later her expression turned into shock and embarrassment. She knew! She had called out the name of another man while having sex. And not just any man, but my boss!

But I said nothing. At first I didn't know what to say. Later, I didn't know how to say it. I mean, how does a man go about questioning his girlfriend about calling out another man's name during sex? Secretly, I hoped I had heard her wrong. I hoped the name only came out of my own imagination, but it didn't. I knew what I heard. I remembered the expression on her face just after she said it.

12