My Bosses Garden Party

Story Info
I saw this as an opportunity to impress.
5k words
3.77
5.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why was I asked to attend

My Bosses Garden Party

I saw this as an unprecedented opportunity to impress.

Friday afternoon all jobs done for the week now sitting relaxed at my desk with a coffee waiting to go home, it was two thirty and only one hour to go; in walked Avril our boss and part owner of the company's personal and private assistant. Her reputation as a no-nonsense tyrant was well know, mid-late thirties well-spoken, not bad figure, power dresser with incredibly high stiletto heeled shoes.

She came over to my desk and sat down, I was the only person she ever did that with, looked at me with fire in her eyes and said;

"Where is everybody?"

Intimidated by her I nervously answered;

"They all finish at one thirty on a Friday; it's my turn to stay until three thirty."

Her curt unremitting and unforgiving tone reply was;

"You will have to do; come with me!"

As I already had a warning a second one could mean; 'I was out.'

And! I couldn't afford for that to happen again.

When I was with my last and first full time employer someone found explicit stills and a video of me on OnlyFans when I was a 19 year old second year student and copied them; I had never seen them before.

I needed money; my gay friend Tom who worked as an Escort for the same reason, secured me work as a straight Escort to help fund my studies; it didn't end well.

It involved going out with salt and pepper, gray or white haired business men, who wanted to be seen with a young guy; probably a fantasy sugar baby thing they thought they had missed out on. As such nothing ever really happened, other than a free meal, interesting conversation and tips about getting on in your career.

With an occasional discreet hand grope and leg rub under the table.

The first time it went any further was when I agreed to go back to Phil's room, a really handsome and wealthy guy. After we were unexpectantly photographed together at the table where he had both his hands on top of mine at the time.

As I hadn't objected he asked can we go up to his room he would like to take some private photographs of me. In his room explained he also wanted more, not a lot more, just to let me be stripped naked by him on camera.

My friend Tom had already photographed me naked before so what could go wrong; bit naïve I know, but I agreed. The double your money was the incentive, at that time I actually believed it was for a private collection.

He had me stand in front of one of those hotel door full length mirror, with his phone camera set at an angle so he could video my front and back in the mirror simultaneously.

As part of the videoing he started to seductively remove my clothes one item at a time without any help from me. It's unbelievable how erotic it is to dumbly stand there having that done to you by someone who is fully dressed.

It wasn't that long until I was standing their in my tight now bulging black briefs and because of the room lighting, my almost see through white shirt which he seductively unbuttoned one button at a time before dropping it onto the nearby bed.

I was starting to get seriously aroused as he came in close, I could feel his warm breath on my bare skin, with two hands he slipping off my briefs until I was standing their naked in front of him with a now developing hard-on. He was still fully clothed in front of me as he said;

"I will make it worth your while if you allow me to take more photographs of you."

By now my adrenalin had kicked into overdrive and overridden common sense I said "yes."

I had to stand in front of the mirror as he took a number of photographs from various angles with a camera with one of those fancy motorized zoom in-out lenses on it. He also asked me to lie down on the bed face down as he clicked away, then to slowly turn over and look straight at the camera as he constantly repositioned himself for a better angle.

By now I was fully erect and started to show off by gently faking stroking myself. It was then he asked, would I mind going the full way, he would make it worth my while.

I think by then I was on such a euphoric erotic high I had lost the plot and said slightly breathless; "yes."

Started off slowly, as I felt the buildup start I arched my back and jerked my body to emphasize pleasure, before long it wasn't an act it was real as I blasted out in front of the camera. I lay there recovering as he continued to switch from video to photograph mode.

By now I was in a bit of a mess as I went into the walk-in shower leaving the sliding door open as he clicked away and followed me as I cleaned myself up.

He stood by his word and paid me through my friend Tom's fixer, who arranged it all, three times the agreed Escort rate and gave me copies of two video's and 20 stills he had photoshopped and edited; as we agreed.

Word soon got out that I was open for 'extras' which were mainly a repeat of what Phil wanted or something similar. Sometimes they wanted me to photograph them too in various stages of activity or undress. Eventually I took courses at a local college in erotic and pole dancing, photographing, filming, photoshopping and video editing.

I was now getting two or three assignments each week which more than covered my student costs I was also able to start paying off some of my student loan and debts.

One assignment I had in a very exclusive hotel was a no show, just as I was about to leave a well-dressed guy in his sixties came over and sat down beside me placed a brown envelope on the table and said.

"You possibly don't remember me, a few months back you were a paid Escort to a business colleague of mine, and I see he has let you down tonight. You can keep what's in the envelope if you stay the night with me."

I remembered him and said "okay."

That was the first time that I was propositioned, I think we both enjoyed the impromptu nature of it

One day my friend Tom approached me and asked me if I wanted to take part in a foursome with a couple. I said yes the thrill of it had got to me. However Tom couldn't make it he literally fell off his bicycle coming into Uni one morning and was laid up for a few weeks although, one of his regular clients had him meet with them with his ankle still in plaster. He was also a great one for being photographed and had an impressive collection of photographs and videos that he sometimes posted.

As I had already agreed to it I would have do it alone, I hoped they would cancel but didn't. I met them in their posh hotel room, they were an American husband and wife couple celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary by touring Europe and doing something in each country which was totally out of character for them.

They had the executive penthouse, their something special was a BDSM themed night starting off with stripping me naked while they were fully clothed.

Then I had to lay on the bed as they played various games with and on me, I was then spread eagled and tied on the bed with pink fluffy hand and leg restraints. They explored my body every way possible including each of them giving me successive slow hand jobs which was exhausting. Actually it was a lot of light hearted fun which they were very, very appreciative off.

A similar request job came up which was to be in a private club in London which I agreed to be part of a group for. I didn't know what it would entail I assumed probably would be something similar to the American couple.

I was to travel first class on the overnight sleeper to London, sitting in its club car having a few drinks. I was approached by guy about my age in his twenties most certainly foreign from his accent and lovely olive coloured skin. He sat down opposite me and said in broken English.

"My name is Zac I don't have a ticket for this train, if you let me travel with you in your cabin tonight I can give you a wonderful time and you won't have to pay me?"

I could see the conductor approach so I lifted my bottle of wine with two glasses and said "follow me."

Was it really any different from what I had been doing?

The sleeper cabin was one of the newly refurbished fleet with a double bed. Zac stood there as I poured two glasses of wine then we sat on the edge of the bed together wine in hand as we talked.

He was a Romanian student heading back from some pop festival, I was supposedly a business man heading to London for a meeting, well sort of true. We placed our wine glasses on the dresser, Zac kneeled on the bed and started to unbutton my shirt just as the train started to move. Unbalanced for a moment Zac fell onto the bed taking me with him.

We lay there together, Zac continued to remove my shirt, then took off his own, and I started to fully undress him as he fully undressed me. We soon lay their naked together each with a glass of wine in hand. He poured some wine on my boner and stated to suck and lick it dry, it felt like the test 'how hard can hard possibly get.' As he lay back I poured wine on his boner and sucked it like a straw until he unloaded.

There were two straps on the bulkhead, for what I don't know, but he looped his hands through them until he was positioned doggy style. I didn't need an invitation and started to enjoy his inner body warmth, I was in no rush to climax and savored every moment until I couldn't contain myself and unloaded.

We changed places and twice more during the night we enjoyed ourselves. In the morning I took Zac with me to the rail company Executive Club, before enjoying a breakfast together we shared a hot shower and yes you can. Although agreed otherwise I gave him some money for the road and my business card.

I arrived at the Sheraton at noon as agreed and met the organiser Sian who introduced me to her colleagues. Turned out I was the only one of the 'activities' group that had turned up and I would have to fill in for the two no-shows.

It was prearranged that it would start by some of the group forcibly ripping my clothes off, which were a sort of paper, specially prepared for this activity; apparently it's not an uncommon request. It was to be carried out in a brightly lit room followed by being spread-eagled and tied up on the bed unknown to me the quick release ties which had been removed.

Another three joined in making eight now, all wearing colourful Pup masks and black harnesses. I couldn't clearly see what was happening as I had been partially blindfolded, gagged and securely restrained.

I felt the first one climb on me and start getting warmed up by stroking my butt with his hard-on as he howled like a wild dog. Then in he came again and again and again, this was not what was agreed, I couldn't call out the agreed safe (stop) word, not that that would have mattered as they were all high on something. After the first unloaded, before it drained off the next one started, then the next and the next. After the next one joined in I was oblivious to what was happening to me and no longer felt or heard them living out their fantasies.

It all ended when I heard soft words saying; "relax son it's all over the boys just got carried away, don't worry we will see you are adequately recompensed for what they have done."

I felt someone help me out of the restraints, help me up and give me some pills. Next morning I awoke with what felt like a hangover, my clothes were neatly sitting on a chair along with a brown envelope which contained over £3,000 in notes and a hand written letter saying.

'Sorry for what happened last night, the boys got carried away with their celebrations, I will deal with them and ensure it won't ever! happen again. We would ask you to keep what happened last night confidential, in addition to what is in the envelope, we will arrange for your agent to be paid in full and ensure all you past and future University costs are met in full until you finish your education in Accountancy and International Tax Law.

Regards

Cecil.'

I went home that afternoon totally humiliated but somehow I knew what my rescuer said would happen. I didn't think of what the consequences would be if I didn't comply.

I was paid eight times the fee agreed and as promised all my past and present education expenses were paid along with a generous study grant, by an unnamed overseas charitable foundation.

That day was the day I ceased being an Escort and kept my other side well in check. I didn't even tell my friend Tom what happened. Who by this time had found himself a potential full time Sugar Daddy and was planning to live with him in an exclusive tax haven island.

They didn't actually fire me but I was encouraged, shall we say leave that day, to be fair my old boss did put in a good word for me here, that's how I got this job. Salary and bonuses were better too.

Without hesitation I followed Avril, who I always got on well with, this time she was unusually curt, at least with me. As we walked along the corridor to the boss's office she said.

"Stephen, not her usual Mr. Sheppard, has been let down and needs someone from the office to be his bagman at a formal Garden Party this weekend. It means two overnight stays and entertainment of high level clients."

I didn't say anything; as it wasn't a question but an instruction.

I had been volunteered in my absence, although she never ever said anything about my past I am sure she knew; silent blackmail.

As I walked into his plush office Stephen looked up at me over the top of his glasses and said.

"Good of you to step into the breach and help us out, I know you know what type of help we need over the weekend."

A cold shiver trickled down my spine as he said it. Before I could say anything he pointed to a stack of files lying on his conference table.

"Read those briefs, memorize and understand them. Don't let anyone else see them. I want all the file's back when you are finished. You will see it's a make or break deal for us."

I lifted the eight files and simply said "Okay" and left with them under my arm.

As I walked pass Avril in the outer office she looked up at me smiled and said.

"I have every confidence in you. Stephen will pick you up tomorrow morning at eight, I have given him your home address."

I walked away with the files I saw it as golden opportunity to impress. That evening was one of cramming and web searching of backgrounds into the early hours of the next day of who would be there. The following morning at eight O'clock on the dot Stephen pulled up outside my apartment block, in his trade mark Range Rover.

Bright red suitcase and executive briefcase in hand, smart casual designer clothes on as instructed by Avril. On the way home the previous night I stopped off at an upmarket outlet spending almost £400 on new apparel.

As I approached Stephen stepped out of the Range Rover and said.

"You drive; I have already set the satnav for you."

No problem; off we went on a mystery tour, turn left here, turn right here, straight on at the next set of light. The satnav may have known where we were going but I didn't other that it was initially two hours way.

Stephen was engrossed in his iPad sending and receiving messages with the occasional curt verbal 'asshole' type comment. We arrived at the end of a secluded country lane a sign said on the closed gate 'Private Golf and Sports Club, Members Only.'

Stephen looked up and said; "Type in 074265 then follow the signs to the Howard Thompson building." Which I did; a very camp almost Twink like concierge in dress, manner and speech met us and said;

"I will arrange for your luggage to be taken to your rooms. If you will follow me I will take you to meet your guests who have started to arrive. If you need anything else, and I do mean anything else at all; please call me my name is Philip; Phil to my friends."

To be honest the way he seductively said "anything else at all" I felt I was just propositioned for later.

We walked through a very grand entrance hall and out into a secluded walled garden were eight guests with drinks and nibbles in hand were already waiting for us.

The greeting protocol was not a handshake but 'body hugging' surprising but nice. The cheek kissing and tongue wrestling I received was well; disconcerting. My buns were also hand grabbed and intimately stroked removing any doubts. It didn't take a Sherlock Holmes mindset to know what the agenda was; well maybe.

After what had happened to me before in that London hotel, I thought;

'No No; not fucking again'.

A career decision moment 'what the fuck do I do!' a let it play out indecision was made.

We all had several introductory cocktails, with little pink umbrellas in them, and nibbles, as I met and was introduced to each guest by Stephen, I already knew who they were from their individual detailed briefs that I had reviewed and further researched.

'I wonder what mines said?'

It was as if I was reading inside and through each of their individual personas as I spoke to them.

They weren't the lawyers, accountants or negotiators of detail. It was their money not someone else's they were putting on the table, the source of which should never be asked or inadvertently implied. The money the deals the end result we did for clients were all legal; only just. That's what I did and my company did and did it exceedingly well and profitably for all.

As I chatted away with each of the clients the thrill of being part of this covert power game was overpowering. I developed the equivalent of a raging thrill hard-on, particularly when one of the guests I didn't recognize nor had a profile on stepped out to the melee of talking guests and came over to me and said.

"I think I am your mentor for this weekend's junket; lets join the others now in the feasting hall."

He was tall well-presented, spoke with a soft authoritarian voice, salt and pepper manicured beard. We proceeded over to the table. Stephen introduced me to him as his 'Special Assistant', which was very nice; gave me an instant ego boost that could only be surpassed by my now ego raging hard-on.

Discussions were colourful and explicit as we had our meal, it was becoming increasingly clear what each of their expectations for the night's climaxes were. The making of money was already in the bag as were the signed agreements.

It was time to celebrate, we were about halfway through the meal, when my mentor for the weekend leaned over and said discreetly to me.

"I believe we are room sharing tonight."

I didn't know what to say but replied equally discreetly.

"That sounds endearing."

He smiled and continued to lead the conversation, away from money and business but to the more pleasurable things in life. For this he had everyone's attention as the tempo of their conversation started to focus on one thing; mines too.

It was now he said to me "can you discreetly find lovely Phil and let him know we are all ready for him and his friends."

I discreetly left the room, Philip was standing just outside the door; waiting. Before I could say anything he said.

"We are all already whenever you want us to proceed."

I replied; "we are now ready to proceed" and returned to the main feasting hall. I looked over at my mentor and nodded a yes to him. I had no idea what I had just put in play but I really got a thrill out of it.

He stood up on my signal and said,

"It's playtime gentlemen."

In unison they all stood up and left through the big double doors. I had no idea where they were going or for what; well maybe.

I was invited over by my mentor with a wave of a hand to sit by him, after I was seated he said.

"You don't remember who I am; do you?"

I smiled and said "no."

"About three years ago you entertained some guests of mine similar to today's type of guests where the entertainment got out of hand and you suffered some personal as well as physical distress. I had to intervene and apologize to you personally for their behavior.

12