My Boss's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the table was fairly small, it was quite natural that my knee should touch Suzy's occasionally, and it did. I kept the touches light at the beginning but, as she didn't pull away, I pressed a little harder and left it next to hers. I kept the conversation running with as many people as I could, and slowly rubbed my knee up and down. It seemed, as if anything, that Suzy pushed back even harder.

As I got up to clear the plates, I had to put my hand down to move my chair back, and took the opportunity to brush my hand gently against the side of Suzy's thigh. She and Moyra helped clear the plates and bring the new ones, and I put my hand on her hip as we squeezed passed each other going to and from the kitchen, and got a welcoming sigh in return.

After we'd all sat down again, I didn't move away when I felt Suzy's knee push against mine. A moment later, I pretended that I'd forgotten to get the wine. This time, I stroked Suzy's thigh while I pushed the chair back with my other hand. I'd no sooner sat down again after opening the wine, than Suzy turned to me, put her hand on my thigh, squeezed it and asked where the bathroom was.

And so it went on throughout the meal, I kept stroking Suzy's thigh as I got up and sat down again, but kept my hands in full view the rest of the time. Suzy however, had wrapped her leg around mine and, it seemed, was stoking my leg every time she put down her knife. Eventually, I whispered to her that if she didn't stop soon, she'd have to throw a glass of water over me or else when I next stood up, everyone would be able to see my excitement. She giggled at that, leaned towards me and reached under the table to find, and then pinch the end of my aching prick. That should stop it, she said, and laughed.

At the end of the meal, I got up and went into the kitchen to make some coffee while the girls cleared the table. Don't make it too obvious, Moyra whispered as we were alone for a second. What do you mean I replied, hoping that she meant herself and me. You and Suzy, she murmured, I can almost smell her cunt from across the table. I tried to deny that anything had happened, but went bright red and Moyra said don't worry, I don't think anyone else has noticed, yet, just be more discreet.

When I returned with the coffee, there wasn't anywhere near Suzy to sit, so I sat on the floor opposite her chair and we exchanged meaningful glances as we all chatted over our coffee and liqueurs. She was moving her legs slightly, careless that, from where I was sitting, I could see up her short red dress and caught tantalising glimpses of white panties.

Eventually, John said that he and Suzy had better leave as he had an early flight the next morning. What a pity, Suzy said, just as it was getting interesting, and she pushed herself forwards to get up, opening her knees even further apart so that I had a momentary clear view that showed that her white panties were made of very skimpy lace.

I got their coats and, as I was helping Suzy on with hers, she leaned back into me and turned her head whispering to me to call her soon. Thanks for a super meal, John said. Yes, Suzy said, you're full of surprises, as she kissed me goodnight.

The others all had another drink before they all left. When I went back into the lounge, I found Moyra lying back on the sofa, her dress well up her thighs and her hands behind her head. Who's a naughty boy then, she asked with a grin on her face. Have you fucked her yet?

I tried to bluff it out, but I could see that Moyra didn't believe a word of it. Come on she said, she's probably got you aching to come, and I'm not going to let a chance like that go begging. With that, she stood up, whisked her dress over her head, slipped down her panties and walked into the bedroom. When I followed her in, I found her lying on her back, with one hand massaging her beautiful tits and the other playing with her clit.

Given such a wondrous sight, I stripped as quickly as I could and threw myself down next to her. We kissed, and my hands roamed all over her. Moyra kept moaning, come on, come on. Give it to me. I rolled her onto her back, and she wrapped her legs round my waist, gripping me tight. She was so wet, I slipped straight into her, and she squealed. Come on lover, fuck me! Pretend I'm Suzy, come on, call me Suzy!

I was driving into her as fast as I could and getting more and more excited. Not only by her bucking underneath me, but also what she was telling me to say. Yes, I eventually said. Come on Suzy. Oh Suzy, I said as I drove as deep as I could into Moyra's sopping cunt. Come with me. Yes, I'm Suzy, Moyra said, fill my cunt with your hot prick and spurt deep into me. I came for the third time that night, and it was even better than the earlier ones. I seemed to be coming forever. Moyra bucked against me, squeezing me tight with her cunt muscles, as she felt each of my spasms as I tried to hold myself still inside her.

Eventually we were both still and I rolled us both onto our sides. I dozed for a minute or two until I felt my softening prick slip out of her. I opened my eyes to see Moyra looking at me. You really are the dark one, aren't you? Do you want me to help you have her, she asked. That's a silly question, I replied. How would you do that and, more importantly, why?

Because it's not only you that's excited by her, Moyra admitted. I've fancied her for several weeks, ever since I first met her at a cocktail party. Has she shown any interest, I asked. Not really, but we spoke for a long time over several drinks after we were introduced. She said it must be an easy life for me, as my boss was away so much of the time. I told her that I always kept busy, but that it was lonely sometimes, with him away. Suzy agreed that she felt that way too, and then said that he was not much fun when he was at home because he was so tired. I told her that she should get a little friend. Suzy laughed and said she had one, but that he wasn't very good as his batteries kept running out at the wrong moment.

I told her that these modern inventions weren't that good, and that she should either stay with good, old fashioned methods or, better still, get another girl to do it for her. I'll try anything once, Suzy said, looking seriously at me. I was about to make a suggestion when John re-joined us. At the end of the party, as we shook hands, she held on to me for a little longer than necessary and whispered that she'd think about my offer, and contact me. John obviously heard part of this and asked what offer. Oh, Suzy said. Moyra has offered to show me how I can get some relief from the boredom while you're away, stressing the word "relief".

I thought about all this for a while, when Moyra said come on, we obviously enjoy each other, why shouldn't we both enjoy Suzy as well? At that moment, I couldn't think of a good reason why not.

We fell asleep wrapped together, and I woke up just before the alarm with an enormous erection pressing against Moyra's arse. It took a moment to realise where I was, and who was with me. When I realised, I snuggled closer and felt Moyra push back against me. We were both slick from sweat, and my prick slipped easily between her bum cheeks. Mmm, is that all for me, she said sleepily? Of course, I replied and moved myself backwards and forwards.

At that moment, the alarm rang, and I had to turn away from Moyra to reach and turn it off. I realised that I desperately needed to pee, so I said just a minute and nipped into the bathroom. Liar, Moyra said as she came silently into the bathroom behind me. You didn't want me at all, you just drank too much and needed to pee. As she was saying this, she reached round me and held my prick. My bladder was so full, that I couldn't stop and Moyra moved my prick around, squirting my steaming jet into the centre of the bowl.

Paper, she said when I'd stopped. I reached down and gave her a sheet which she took and wiped the last drips from the end of my tool. Then still holding onto me with one hand, she turned, sat down on the seat and peed. I do enjoy a morning fuck, she said laughing. But I've got to make room for that monster first, and licked around the head of my prick.

Wipe me, she said when her waters had stopped flowing. So I got another sheet and reached down between her legs to wipe her damp lips. Who's a clever boy then, she said when I'd finished, I'll give you a present for that, and she led me by the prick, back into the bedroom. She got on her knees on the bed and bent over onto all fours. Make me wet, she ordered.

What a sight she was offering. Her rounded buttocks were sticking up into the air and, between her parted legs I could clearly see the puffy brown lips of her pussy and the little puckered rosebud of her arse. I kissed the back of her thighs, nibbling with my lips and licking occasionally, until my nose was just touching her hairs. You smell wonderful, I said as I closed my mouth over her cunt.

She was already wet with anticipation, and I drank her flowing juices before getting up and pushing my rock hard prick into her hot, tight cunt, faster and faster until I pressed as deep as I could so that she could feel me throbbing as I spurted my come into her. Then I collapsed on the bed next to her and she turned around and climbed over me. She licked my now wilting prick and said that's quite a cocktail, cunt juice and come. Moyra then lowered her red cunt onto my face and said here, try it for yourself.

Eventually we got up, showered and I drove to work. We were both very quiet on the way, but Moyra broke the silence by saying that Mike was going to be away the following week, and that she'd give Suzy a call to see how the land lay. What do you mean, I asked innocently. Well, I see if I can invite her for a night out. Then if she seems willing, we could make up a threesome. I said ok but, please don't put her off. I won't do that, because I want her as much as you do. And having the two of you together would be even better than one at a time.

I thought about this for the rest of the journey, and then in the office until about 10 when I thought it would be the right time to call Suzy, giving her time to get her kids off to school. All was quiet in the office, so I rang her number. It was engaged. I rang again a few minutes later and she answered immediately. Hi, I was just going to call you to thank you for last night. I was really impressed with the meal you prepared. Well, I replied, you'll just have to let me cook you another sometime. We'll see, she said laughing. I've just been speaking to Moyra, so I'll take a rain check until we've had a chance to have a chat about this and that, including you.

I didn't know what to say. So I simply asked if I could call her again. Suzy said yes, but not until the day after tomorrow, ie Friday, as Moyra had invited her out on Thursday to try a new club that had just opened in the City Centre. Ok then, I said. I'll call you about this time on Friday.

12