My Boy Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Michael, Michael," He purred, his back arching up off the bed. My cock thrust against his prostate over and over, and I could tell even though the suddenness of this had hurt him, he was past that, and now all he was feeling was bliss.

"Jerk your cock, Jess." I panted. I didn't know how long I could last like this, the way his ass was clenching around me was almost too much to handle.

"Mike you're going to make me cum." He whined, the speed of his hand was even faster than my thrusts.

"Good boy, you fucking cum for me. Cum for me tonight." I ordered.

I couldn't last much longer, I felt like I was going to explode.

"Jesse, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." I moaned. I growled as I came, and slammed harder, faster, more desperately into him, filling him with my seed. Jess cried out, his body arched up off the bed and he shot his own load across his stomach.

We both stayed there, panting for a few minutes, not speaking. I reached down and grabbed Jesse's torn shirt and wiped up his cum with it. I stared down at him, struggling to keep my eyes open.

"Jesse," I said softly, "tomorrow morning we need to have a very important discussion. And I swear to God, if I wake up and you're not here, I'm going to kill you."

Jesse laughed breathlessly.

"I'm not going anywhere Michael."

I moved from between his legs and sunk down onto my back. Jesse inched closer to me, and rested his head on my chest. We pulled the blankets up over us and as we snuggled in the darkness for the first time in a long time, I felt at peace.

12