My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But the embarrassment is part of what really turns you on." Ryan said.

"No it isn't, it's horrible." I said then thought for a minute.

"Maybe" I said, realising that he was right.


We fucked hard that night.


I was dreading going back to the art class on both of the remaining nights. I anticipated 2 more night of my pussy being on full display; and I wasn't disappointed. No, disappointed isn't the right word. Subjected to 3 x 20 minute humiliating torture sessions would be a better way of describing it.

Both nights went similar to the first night that week. They put me in 2 of the poses that they had me hold on the previous night; the one that they replaced was the 'wheel pose'. They replaced it with the 'Reclining Angle Pose'.

For that one I had to lie on the table on my back with my head nearest to the students. Then I had to swing my legs up so just my shoulders and head were on the table. Next I had to spread and lower my legs until my toes touched the table where my outstretched hands were.

This left my open hole staring at the students.

With the vibe purring away inside me all evening I couldn't stop myself from having an orgasm during each pose.

My brain was soo pleased when I finished the last pose. I'm not so sure that my pussy was pleased.


At the end of the last night I got dressed and went and saw Dan. As he gave me my money I told him that the sessions that week seemed to centre on the vagina, my vagina. Was that deliberate, or just coincidental that the students chose those poses?

"Well spotted Tanya, this week's subject was the vagina. I didn't want to tell you at the start of the week in case it frightened you off, sorry."

"That's okay Dan (I lied – I think). I might just have done a runner if you'd told me." I said.

"Good, I could see that you were enjoying yourself at times, perhaps I could call on your services again sometime."

"Yeah, that would be nice." I said as I left to catch the bus home.

Why the hell did I say that? There was no way that I wanted to go through that humiliating experience again.

On the bus that damn vibe gave me another orgasm.

So did Ryan when he removed the vibe and fucked me later on.

After about 3 weeks we decided that the job market was lousy, and that I'd be better getting some temporary work until something better came up. I went and signed for a 'temp agency'.

I filled in the application form and this woman asked me lots of questions. One thing that she wanted to know was what work experience I'd had. I started telling her that I'd done a couple of weeks as a nude model at an art school. As I was talking I suddenly thought,

"Why the hell am I telling her this? There's no way that I would ever do that again."

But I kept talking about it. I could see the woman looking at my flat chest so I said,

"They knew all about my flat chest before I went there. They said that they'd had way too many models with double Ds and that I was a refreshing change."

"So would you consider a similar line of work again?" the woman asked.

I was thinking,

"No, never," but when my mouth opened, out came, "Oh yes, it was fun."

WTF was I saying? Why would I say such a stupid thing?

The woman then asked me if I had any PPE.

"What's that I asked?"

"Personal Protective Equipment." She said.

"Oh, Ryan and I don't need any of that, I'm on the pill." I said.

"NO, no, I mean things like shoes with steel toecaps." The woman said with a grin on her face.

I felt like such an idiot; my face went all red.


A few days later the agency phoned me offering me a job working at a hotel. It was only for 4 weeks and didn't involve any night work. They were looking for a house-keeper to help out while the owners were on holiday. The agency told me that I'd be expected to wear a black skirt or trousers and a white blouse. Since I don't own any trousers it would have to be a skirt and both my black skirts are minis, about to mid-thigh. As for the white blouse; I only have one, one of the ones that I wore at school. I tried it on and it still fitted. The only slight problem was that when I wore it at school I wore a bra underneath. Now that I don't own any bras I could just make out my dark areolas through it.


I talked it over with Ryan. It was only 4 weeks and included weekends, but we needed the money. As for the blouse, he said that it wasn't really noticeable and that we could go and buy some new blouses at the weekend if I still wanted to. I also asked Ryan if I could wear the only thong that I own. He told me that it wasn't worth it because I'd have to wash it every night.

The following morning I went and found the hotel for my first day. It's a small hotel (21 bedrooms) with its own small swimming pool and small workout room. The owners consider it to be up-market.

The owners weren't there; they'd already left on their holiday. They had left Karen and Henry in charge. Karen and Henry are in their late twenties, and are not a couple, but they are good friends. They have a cook and an elderly lady that look after the breakfasts and evening meals. The only other employee is Jane who is 18 and has worked there since leaving school.


When I arrived Karen took me into the back office and interviewed me. She wanted to know all about me and what I'd been doing since leaving school. When it came to work experience I told her that I'd done a couple of weeks at an art college as a model.

With a surprised look on her face, Karen said,

"Not as a nude model?"

I blushed and was going to say,

"No, just an ordinary model."

"But what came out of my mouth was,

"Yes."

Karen looked at my chest and said,

"A bit under qualified aren't you?"

"No, they knew about my small breasts before they took me on." I said.

"Did you have to do some embarrassing poses then?" Karen asked.

My face got redder as I said,

"Very!"

Karen then asked me if I had any non-academic qualifications and I told her about my lifesaving certificate.

Karen seemed satisfied and went on to tell me what would be expected of me. Basically it was to clean the rooms and other public areas. Jane normally did these but she was needed to do other tasks while the owners were away. Karen told me that there were rarely any guests there during the day during the week; so I'd be able to get on with my tasks uninterrupted.

Karen then showed me around the place and how to clean the rooms. When it came to making the beds, Karen showed me how; then I had to do it. Karen stood to the side of the room and watched me.

When I'd finished she told me to stay where I was, she said that she was going to get Henry as there was something that she wanted him to see.

I was a little puzzled while I was waiting, and when they both arrived back Karen told me to strip the bed; then make it again.

As I was bending over in front of them I suddenly realised what it probably was that Karen wanted Henry to see. I had to bend over to make the bed and my skirt rose up. I guessed that they were looking at my bare butt and possibly my pussy. I got a move on, stood up and turned my red face to them.

Henry had a smile on his face and a bulge in his trousers.

OMG, he had seen my pussy.


Henry left and Karen continued showing me some of the things that I would be expected to do.

After we finished in the bedrooms and dining room we went down to what they called the leisure centre. Karen showed me what I'd be expected to do and where all the equipment was kept. Then she told me that if I complete all my tasks by mid-afternoon I'd be able to use the leisure centre provided that there were no more than 4 quests there.

I made a mental note to talk to Ryan about getting a proper swimsuit.

I was then given my tasks for the day and left to get on with them.

Everything went well for the next 3 days, although I never managed to get finished in time to consider using the leisure centre.

On the fourth day my last task was to clean the leisure centre changing rooms. I'd done the men's and went into the ladies and saw some clothes there. Being a bit curious, I went through to the pool and saw Jane in the pool. When she saw me she told me to join her. I said that I couldn't because I hadn't got a costume. Jane laughed, telling me that she hadn't either.

Jane got out of the water and I saw that she was indeed skinny dipping. She told me that she always did. Only once had she seen a guest at that time of day; and he'd been a cute man so she didn't mind.

I was a bit reluctant, but Jane persuaded me. I took my blouse and skirt off and joined her.

After a bit if swimming Jane came over to talk to me; she told me that the owners of the hotel were on a 4 week holiday at a naturist resort in the Caribbean, which was why they didn't mind her skinny dipping. I asked Jane if Karen and Henry ever went skinny dipping. Jane told me that she's never seen either of them in the pool, but she'd seen Henry watching her sometimes.

She then told me that Henry was watching us right then; and that if I turned round and looked up to the little window I'd see for myself.

I did, and there he was. My hands went to my chest and pubes, and Jane laughed at me.

"You're under water, he can't see anything." Jane said; then she did something that really surprised me. She swam to the side of the pool, climbed out and stood facing Henry.

"Come on Tanya, get yourself out and stand next to me."

I was shocked, but for some strange reason I did what Jane said. What's more, I stood there with my arms by my sides, just like Jane.

I looked up at the window; Henry was still there, staring at us.

I blushed and felt my pussy tingle.

After a minute or so Jane took hold of my hand and pulled me back into the pool.

"That's enough for today; I don't want to give him the wrong idea." Jane said.

She then told me that Henry often watched her but he wasn't the one to worry about; she told me that Karen could be really nasty if she wanted to, so she told me to be careful round her.

"I know; Karen saw me bending over making the beds. I didn't realise I was showing until after she'd called Henry for him to watch me make the bed. It was so embarrassing, and on my first day here as well."


Jane then changed the subject completely and asked me if I often went without underwear.

"Always," I said, "I stopped wearing bras for 2 reasons, firstly I've got nothing to put in a bra, and secondly, my mother told me that I MUST always wear one."

Jane laughed.

"As for the knickers," I continued, "my boyfriend got me to start not wearing any and we had a little ceremonial dumping of all my pairs. I've got used to it now and would never go back to wearing any."

"I bet that you have to be very careful especially as you wear such short skirts?" Jane asked.

"I've had a few embarrassing problems," I said, "but I've got over them; besides, it's much more fun with my boyfriend."

Jane then told me that we should go; it was getting close to the time when guest often appeared, but before we went, Jane took me to one end of the pool and told me to stand next to the side, right in the middle. I was puzzled, but did as she asked.

As I got close to the side I felt the water pound my pubic region.

"Oow, that's nice." I said.

Jane told me that it was where the water jet to fill the pool was and that she often just stood there and let the water pound her pussy.

"Try it the next time you're here." She said.

I looked up the window; Henry had gone. We got out, dried and dressed.

On the Monday of the second week I was late getting up and had to leave without breakfast. I got 2 rooms done then came to one where the guest hadn't eaten his room service breakfast. It was still covered in the stretch-wrap on the tray on the table. Knowing that I was told to put any leftover foods in the rubbish bin I decided to eat the croissants and the apple.

I had eaten the croissants and just taken a bite out of the apple when Karen came in. She looked at the apple, then the breakfast tray and asked me where the apple came from. I confessed that I'd eaten the croissants and the apple because I'd missed my breakfast.

Karen got all mad and accused me of theft. She called down to Henry and when he got there they both started on at me. Henry played the good cop and Karen the bad cop. Karen wanted to call the police but Henry didn't. All the time I was pleading for them not to call the police. I knew that technically I had stolen the croissants and the apple and I didn't want to risk getting a criminal record because it would really ruin my chances of a good career. I told them that I'd do anything just so long as they left the police out of it.

In the end, Henry won, providing that I did as I was told.

"Of course." I said.

"Okay then Tanya. You can start by taking that blouse and skirt off." Karen said.

"What! You can't make me do that." I said.

"Okay Tanya, if that's how you want to play it, Henry give me your mobile phone." She said.

"Please don't make me do that. Anything, but not that." I pleaded.

"I wouldn't have thought that a nude art school model would have a problem with getting naked in front of just 2 people." Karen said.

I was beaten, and I knew it. I slowly started unfastening my blouse. As my rock hard nipples came into sight I saw that Henry was getting a little uncomfortable in the trouser department. When I dropped my skirt and Henry saw my bald pubes the bulge in Henry's trouser looked painful.

"Right Tanya, now that that minor hurdle is out of the way, you will get on the bed and make yourself cum." Karen said.

"You can't make me do that, it's not right." I said.

"Henry, the phone." Karen said as she put her hand out.

Henry got his phone out and gave it to Karen who unlocked it and started to dial.

"Okay, I'll do it." I said as I got on the bed and lay flat on my back.

"Open those legs and get rubbing." Karen said.

So I did. As I started to get turned-on I saw that Karen was using the phone's camera. She was videoing me.

"Please don't do that?" I pleaded.

"Oh Tanya, did you really think that we wouldn't want proof of you stealing from us? Now tell the camera what you did." Karen said.

"I stole 2 croissants and an apple from this hotel." I said.

"Very good Tanya. Now get those fingers working and finish what you started."

What choice did I have, I had to go on.

It took a little longer than it normally does, but I did have an enjoyable orgasm, even if the circumstances were all wrong.


Afterwards, Karen said,

"Right Tanya; we now have your confession on camera alongside with a detailed video of you masturbating. From now on you will perform your duties as we have previously agreed; but you will be naked. You will strip naked in the back office as soon as you get here, and remain naked until just before you go home.

"Nooooooo, please don't make me do that." I pleaded.

"If you should happen to bump into any of the guests," Karen continued, "you will tell them that you are being punished, and why, and tell them that they may also punish you by giving you 10 slaps on you bare butt. Is that understood?"

"Yes Karen." I meekly said.

Karen and Henry left and I got on with cleaning the rooms. It was a weird feeling walking round the hotel with nothing on. I have to admit that it was a little scary and exciting knowing that a guest could appear at any time.

I finished the rooms and went downstairs to the dining room. Jane was there and looked a bit shocked when I walked in naked. I told her everything that had happened.

"I told you that Karen has a mean streak; at least your shifts finish before the guests usually arrive. You might even get away without seeing any of them before you finish here." Jane said.

I suppose that that made me feel a little better.

I finished my tasks and hid until my shift was finished. I could have gone for a swim, but I just wanted to hide.

When the time came for me to go home I went to the back office and saw my skirt and blouse on the desk. Henry watched me get dressed in silence. I went and got my jacket and left.

I was glad to be out of there.

On the way home I thought about not telling Ryan anything and not going back the next day; but that wouldn't be fair on Ryan. In the end I decided that I'd tell Ryan everything.

When I did, he told me that technically I had stolen the breakfast, but the chances of the police doing anything about it were virtually zero.

As for the video of me masturbating, Ryan told me that he'd love to have a copy. He said that when we get some money he'd get a decent camera and make lots of videos of me.

Ryan asked me how wet my pussy got. When I said that it got very wet he said,

"You must have enjoyed it so it couldn't have been that bad. Besides, you know that you love people seeing you without your clothes in."

"No I don't." I said.

Ryan put his hand up my skirt and slid a finger into my pussy.

"Your pussy says otherwise. It's dripping." Ryan said. "Tell you what, go there tomorrow and see how it goes. If it gets too much for you, just go and get dressed and walk out. You don't have to tell them anything, just walk out."

After a quick think I said that I would. Ryan put his finger back inside me and we fucked on the sofa.


The next day Henry was in the reception when I walked in. I walked straight passed him and headed for the stairs.

"Forgotten something Tanya?" Henry called after me.

I was hoping that they had; but my luck wasn't good. I slowly walked to the back office and Henry watched me get undressed.

Luckily I was able to get on with my jobs without seeing anyone other than Jane. In a way I enjoyed the day; I was on a bit of a sexual edge all day; on the one hand I was scared about being seen by a guest; but on the other hand I was excited about being seen by a guest. Explain that if you can because I can't. What I do know is that my pussy was wet all day.

When I got home that night I tried to explain my feelings to Ryan. He told me that I wanted to get caught. I didn't believe him.


The next few days went the same then the weather cooled down a bit. I told Ryan that I was going to dig out my old duffle coat to wear to work, but I was worried that I might be too warm. The reason why I kept the duffle coat was that it's a very warm coat; not too good to look at, but warm.

Ryan suggested that I wear just the coat and shoes to travel to and from work. He said that it was daft wearing a skirt and blouse underneath since I would be taking them off just as soon as I got there. It would cut down on the washing.

I said that I couldn't do that; it wouldn't be decent, or right. When he asked me to expand on that I realised that I didn't have a good argument so I said that it wouldn't feel right.

His answer to that was for me to strip off and put the coat on. Then we went for a walk round the streets.

It felt weird at first, but after a few minutes I felt okay. We walked for a while and came to the park that I'd jogged through. As we walked in I reminded him about what I'd done at the kids play area there.

He asked me to show him where it was. When we got there he asked me to climb up the frame. I started to climb, but he told me to take the coat off first.

Feeling a bit naughty, I looked round, it was dark and I couldn't see anyone else around, so I unfastened the toggles and passed the coat to Ryan.

When I leaned back to hang upside down my head was close to Ryan's cock, and his face was near my open pussy. I reached out and unzipped him while he started eating my pussy.

It didn't take long for Ryan to cum and I swallowed every drop. I didn't cum, so Ryan told me to climb up one of the ropes. I knew that sliding down a rope would soon make me cum. I did, and I did – twice.