My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess that I'd been there about an hour when these 2 huge men in white T-shirts and black trousers came out to the pool, followed by 'him'. All the teenage girls rushed over to him, not caring that most of them were naked. The bodyguards fended them off telling them that 'he' was going for a swim and that 'he' would talk to some of them later.

The girls look disappointed as 'he' dived in and started swimming lengths.

It started with one girl sitting on the side of the pool near where 'he' was swimming, dangling her feet in the water, rubbing her little breasts and openly masturbating. It didn't take long for most of them to be doing the same.

The things that some teenagers will do to get the attention of their idol is just amazing.

After a while 'he' got out and walked to the jacuzzi closely followed by his bodyguards. I was the only person in there and he climbed in as sat opposite me.

He actually had the nerve to try to hit on me. When the bubbles stopped I got up to switch them back on. He got a great view of all 3 clamps, and my butt when I turned to get to the switch. After that he tried again. When he said that he liked kinky, exhibitionist little girls I ignored him. I just wanted him to go away.

'He' beckoned one of his bodyguards over and said,

"This kinky slut doesn't know what she's missing. Get me that little blonde over there." He pointed her out.

The blonde was brought over and told to get in next to him. She was one of the naked, shaved ones. He started quite politely asking her name and how old she was (19). Then he started going on about what he'd done and how great he was. I felt like throwing up. All the time she was lapping it up and staring into his eyes.

Then he told her to stand up and move in front of him, facing him. As she did she covered her pussy and tits with her hands.

"You're no good to me if you're going to be shy." The spoilt brat said.

His hand went between her legs and eased them wide apart. Then he pulled her down onto him and started fucking her; less than 3 feet in front of me.

God was she noisy; I think that she was trying to wake the whole hotel. I wondered if she was faking it.

I got bored, and deaf, and decided to leave them to it. I stood up and climbed out. As I did so I made sure that 'he' got a good look at my pussy and clamps. As I walked along the side of the pool I got stared at by the girls. I don't know if the looks were jealousy, hatred or what; I didn't care.

I went into the empty sauna and sat up in one corner. The 2 vibes were pushing my AF right up and I needed to do something to reduce it. I had just reached my climax when the door opened and that man and 2 of his naked bimbo fans came in. They started to have a mini orgy so I left them to it and went and sat on one of the sun loungers.

At first I sat with my legs flat and feet together but the clit clamp was a bit uncomfortable so I put my knees up and apart. I looked down to my clit and saw that it was bright red and throbbing more than it had earlier. I decided that Sandra had tightened the clamp a bit too much so I loosened it and took it off. The relief was almost instantaneous. I sat there for a few minutes holding the clit clamp, letting the blood flow freely.

I was just putting it back where it belonged when the 2 bimbos came out of the sauna. They went back to the pool and one of the bodyguards brought 2 more bimbos in and into the sauna.

Wow! He may make crap music, be he certainly had staying power. Maybe he uses Viagra.

Ten minutes later 'he' came out and obviously told he bodyguards that he was leaving because all 3 of them came out and went to the gents changing room. He had to pass me to get there and he stopped and took a good look at my pussy before moving on.

A few minutes later the girls started leaving.

Those damn vibrators brought me to 3 more orgasms before I went and checked the time. I had 30 minutes before Ryan would be back. Just time for a finger- induced orgasm before a cold shower. It was a good one. As I stood in the shower I tried to count the number of orgasms that I'd had that day but I lost count after about 12. I was knackered.

I wrapped the towel round me and went and sat on a sofa outside the leisure centre to wait for Ryan. I didn't have to wait long and as soon as I saw him I got up and rushed to greet him. After a big hug and a kiss Ryan pulled the towel off me and said,

"I see you got my little gift, have you been wearing it all day?"

"Yes and a few people have told me that I look great in it." I said.

Just then Sam walked out of the leisure centre so I introduced him to Ryan,

"Sam, this is Ryan, my boyfriend, not my father, you see I'm 21 not 12; I've just got tiny tits so you assumed that I was a little kid."

Sam was stunned.

Ryan put his hand out to Sam and said,

"Pleased to meet you Sam. And thank you for the video. A few of us on the training course watched some of it at lunch time. You did well managing to get this shy one to agree to go along with it. I hope you get some good money for it."

"Err yes," Sam said, "thank you. I hope you enjoyed your time here."

Sam turned and walked off; I'm sure that he was cursing himself for the missed potential opportunity.

"You watched some of that video at lunch time with some of the guys on the course then? What must they think of me?" I said.

"I'll never get tired of everyone looking at your beautiful, naked body." Ryan said; which made me feel good.

Ryan opened our suitcase and got my duffle coat and some shoes out. Giving it to me he said,

"Put those on, we've got a train to catch and the rest of that video to watch."

"I've got to go to the toilet first. I've just got to get those damn vibes out before they drive me insane." I said. "And can I take those clamps off please?"

"Okay, for now." Ryan said.

We made it across London in time to catch our train. I was so much calmer and relaxed not having the constant purring and getting zapped every few minutes. I did manage to tell him about some of my day even though there were lots of people around us. I bet that all my talk about me cumming gave a few people a bit of a thrill.

On the train Ryan was keen to watch more of the video on his laptop. Instead of sitting next to him he wanted me to sit sideways on his lap. I managed to get comfortable and decent. Ryan positioned his laptop so that it wasn't easy for anyone else to see the screen and turned the volume right down. When Ryan told me to sit on his lap I was wondering if he was going to unzip and fuck me while we watched my humiliation.

That didn't happen; within 2 minutes of the video starting I was asleep with my head on his shoulder.

I woke up to the pleasant feeling of Ryan's fingers rubbing my clit. He had slid one hand under the flap of my coat and worked his fingers to my pleasure spot. I quickly checked that I was decent then asked him where we were. We were just slowing down to stop at our station.

I went to sleep that night in my own bed, with Ryan spooning me after a long slow fuck. I didn't get to sleep as quickly as Ryan did and I spent ages wondering what the hell had happened to me. I'd done things that I would never even have fantasised about a week ago. Why had I done those things? It was all wrong and I felt really guilty.

1...345678