My Brief Career In Modeling

Story Info
Sisters model lingerie for their brothers.
3.6k words
4.25
167.3k
47
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Paige Travers is the former Paige Thyme and is Justin Thyme's younger sister)

"Paige. Paige, wait up."

I looked around to see who was calling and smiled when I spotted Madison Travers waving madly and trying to weave her way through the crowded hallway. The final bell had just sounded and just about everyone in the whole school was trying to escape at once. As usual, those first through the doors promptly slowed making it nearly impossible for those following to get away quickly. I worked my way to the edge of the flow of hurrying humanity and waited for Maddy to catch up then we walked together until we were well away from the front of the school.

"Hey Madison, what has you so steamed? I can't remember when you have been this worked up. About anything."

Madison grinned and said, "I suppose it has been a while, hasn't it. Well, here's the thing, would you be interested in doing some modeling?"

"Madison, I don't mess with kid stuff like that. Never have. Oh Justin used to try to make airplanes that would fly. Some of them did I guess but I never had anything to do with them. Why?"

"Paige, I don't mean model models. I'm talking clothes." Madison paused, giggled and added, "Well, sort of clothes I guess. I'm talking lingerie Paige."

"Underwear? Madison, this has to be the goofiest idea you have ever had. Why lingerie? Why me? Maddy..."

I ran out of words and just stood looking at my life long friend and shook my head sadly.

"But Paige, hear me out. Modeling stuff from Victoria Secret would be fun wouldn't it? Aaron says..."

"Madison, is this some hair brained scheme your brother cooked up."

"Weel, maybe... He called and asked if I would be interested in modeling some sexy underwear. I told him I might, that I'd think about it and let him know. Then he wanted to know if I had two or three friends that would be interested and I thought of you. I figured that if you and, maybe Marcie, were with me doing the same thing it couldn't be too bad. Could it?"

"Yes Madison, it could be pretty awful. Depends on the situation I guess. Anyhow, what's Aaron doing trying to get you and some others to model sexy underwear."

I think the idea that modeling sexy lingerie might not be such a cool idea after all was beginning to seep into Maddy's eighteen year old adolescent mind but she continued and said, "Well Paige, Aaron says he's planning a party for some guys in his class at his place and is trying to come up with something novel for entertainment. He told me he's tired of guys sitting around bullshitting and drinking beer and thinking they are having a great time. Anyhow, it sounds as though Justin will be there. And whatshisname, you know, Marcie's brother, he'll be there and, oh I don't know a couple of other guys that were in high school together."

Suddenly things began to clear. Of course, the Terrible five. My brother, Maddy's brother, Marcie's brother and a couple I couldn't remember right off hand. But their sisters were in Seniors in high school now and the guys were nearing completion of their four years in college. Our older brothers were planning a party and wanted us to model sexy under things for entertainment.

With all that made more or less clear, I began to feel a bit better about the whole thing. But not much better. It still sounded kind of dumb, sorta like a half baked idea conceived in a half case of beer. Still though, if the guys were limited to our brothers, it might be fun.

"Hey Madison, what's the deal on the lingerie? You mentioned Victoria's Secret. Who's going to pay for that stuff? Do we get to keep it afterward? Do we get to select what we model or is it something the guys will want to pick out and we'll have to wear it."

"I don't know Paige. I think it's sort of a half plan that'll never happen if we girls don't want to do it. I guess if we agree, we can all get together at Aaron's place to work out the details but what I think is, the guys will chip in and give us money enough to buy some stuff."

I interrupted saying, "I don't know about the rest of those guys but I do know that Justin doesn't have that kind of dough. God, I'll bet he couldn't afford to buy me a pair of white cotton panties and a bra let along some of that expensive sexy stuff."

Madison grinned and said, "I know. Aaron too. In his case though, white cotton panties and a regular bra would satisfy him. Especially if we didn't trim our bushes so a few curly's would be visible wherever they escape the confinement of our panties.

Madison and I walked along discussing some of the possibilities that might arise if indeed we did go along with the scheme. I mused that except for the circumstances when Justin still lived at home, some of what we were discussing had happened already, I grinned when I recalled the underwear mom always seemed to think I needed always but always covered me better than did the bikinis I was allowed to select when I was thirteen and fourteen years old. I guess mom and dad were not much worried I would generate too much heat in Justin either. At least neither complained much when I chose to run around dressed in white cotton panties and one of my early bras.

Actually, I guess I really didn't turn my brother on because, one day while I was still thirteen, we met in the hallway. He was dressed in boxers only and didn't know his dick had escaped so that it dangled down in front of him. I, on the other hand, was garbed in the proverbial cotton panties, flowered I think, and an old training bra that was much too small and I knew the moment was too precious to permit a brief passage and contrived to hold him up in conversation so I could sneak looks at his cock. Even then, I knew, well, I didn't actually KNOW, but most of my friends imparted that gem of information and I believed them, that given certain stimulus, a guys cock would grow to enormous proportions and wanted to see what a hard cock looked like. I had to settle for a limp dick though! Then I was afraid I had peed and scooted for safety.

The next day after our conversation, Maddy and I contrived to meet with Marcie Johnson, Janet Smith and Judy Franklin over our lunch break. Marcie will agree to most anything if sex is involved so we had no difficulty convincing her to go along. Vickie and Judy were another matter entirely. Both refused flat out at first. Vickie came around when we pointed out that, more than likely, the guys would get horny and start playing with themselves. I don't think Judy ever would have come around if Marcie hadn't said, "Okay Vickie, go ahead and be that way. It comes to it, I'll just fuck your brother and mine. I'm sure Hank, Judy's older brother, won't mind sloppy seconds. If it comes to that anyhow.

Marcie's willingness to fuck two of the guys, one of them Judy's brother, was all that was required to turn Judy and we were in agreement. We would go along and see if the guys really were serious or only were jerking us around. I suspected the latter because, as far as I knew, there wasn't one of them much interested in spending beer money on sexy underwear for their sisters. Turns out I was wrong but not THAT wrong. The five of us girls met with the guys at Aaron's place and told our brothers that if they wouldn't spring for lingerie, they could just give up hope of ever seeing us practically naked.

Once at the mall, it didn't take long to determine we were woefully short. There was no way we were going to be able to get everything we wanted at the one store. That decided, each selected a single set of sexy lingerie that was guaranteed to raise the dead and went off to some of the other department stores to shop for items that were almost as sexy as the ones we couldn't afford at Vickie's. Even then, we had to go home and plead poor so we could extract funds for another couple sets of underwear calculated to build fires under already heated male libidos. My mother knows exactly what and how much stuff I have in my dresser drawers so why she ever agreed to let me have money for more is a complete mystery. Thing is, she did and I soon had everything I needed to tease my brother and the others. Well, perhaps not everything but certainly enough for starters!

Until the moment we were walking toward Aaron's doorway, every one of the five of us was convinced that parading around nearly naked in front of five horny brothers would be a piece of cake. As the distance narrowed, we became less certain and had it not been for the fact we had spent the money we were given, the guys would more than likely have had to jerk off dreaming about what we would have looked like naked or nearly naked.

Being scared nearly out of my mind did not mean that I wasn't generating quite a lot of anticipatory moisture and I knew that whatever else, I was going to have to change into some dry panties soon. Whether we would have chickened and scooted became moot when Aaron's door opened and he said, "Oh there you are. Thought I heard some sort of a disturbance out here," and, reluctantly - very reluctantly - the five of us went on in to be greeted by wide smiles and eager brothers.

One of the things, perhaps the principal one, I was concerned about was alcohol. Stone cold sober, every one of those guys is a decent kid. With two or three beers inside, I was not near as certain. Perhaps it was because we would be wearing their beer money or maybe something else, not one of the five appeared to have been drinking. Matter of fact, each was holding a can of pop when we arrived. And pop is all I ever did see being consumed while the party lasted.

I think Justin and the others really did try to put us at ease but, uncertain as to what would happen when ultimately they had an opportunity to see lots of female skin, not one of us girls felt the least bit comfortable about what we were about to do.

Time dragged and I became more and more conscious of the fact that unless I did something to get the party rolling, the entire evening would turn into a disaster. I finally signaled Madison and led her into the bathroom and closed the door. Like everything else in Aaron's apartment, the bathroom is tiny and if more than two were inside, no one would have been able to move. We glanced around and quickly determined we needed more room for dressing (undressing?) and checked the bedroom. Room there was sparse too, but at least the five of us were able to get inside and do whatever necessary so we called the other three, closed the door and began removing clothing.

Before anyone even selected the first outfit she wanted to wear, Marcie said, "Hey girls, we all know why we are here. Lets just cut to the chase and parade out there just as we are."

Things had certainly changed since we tried to convince Judy and the other three of the potential fun of turning our brothers on because Judy giggled and said, "And miss watching those guys play tunes on their skin flutes, Oh no, I think not."

Janet, not always the brightest bulb, said, "Huh, 'skin flutes'?"

The four who knew exactly what the reference meant began to giggle and Judy told Jan to, "Stick around and watch the rest of us. Before long you'll most likely hear lots of interesting tunes."

Janet finally caught on, her face flamed in embarrassment and she exclaimed, "Oh shit!"

We quickly decided to turn the heat up gradually and I selected the most innocuous outfit I had for my first. Ready at last, Maddy called out to Aaron and him start some music going. Naturally he selected 'The Stripper.' The girls crowded back out of sight, I drew a deep breath and walked out into the living room. The guys had created a sort of runway by shoving everything in the room back to the walls and arrayed themselves in a semi circle such that I had admiring eyes focused on me from every direction except for the pathway back to the bedroom.

One thing though, in our hasty preparations, no one thought about footwear and it was necessary to wear socks or nothing at all on my feet. I doubted the wisdom initially because, anyone who saw that apartment the one time we were there for our planning session... Well let's just say they would sooner have been caught dead than walk barefoot on that floor. Somehow in the intervening time, Aaron, probably with lots of help, had picked up, straightened up, vacuumed and mopped until the place didn't look half bad. As it was, what I might step in became the least of my concerns and I took care to make my walk and pirouette dead center in the room. I guess if anyone had really tried, he could have reached out to touch me but no one did and I found myself wondering if I should be disappointed or happy. I decided on happy as I knew there was plenty of time yet and the more heated the guys got, the more likely I would feel a hand or two while making my appearances.

For that first excursion, everyone kept their zippers zipped and their pants on but, somehow, I knew that wouldn't last.

While I really wanted to make a mad dash for the bedroom, I forced myself and walked with all the ass twitching I could muster given that I was barefoot. The other girls had been watching through a narrow crack in the doorway and were ready for me when I returned so my departure from the living room was quite satisfactory.

With the ice broken, Madison was next to tantalize the boys, wore an outfit pretty much like mine and went out to do her thing. We could have hurried the entire process and had the 'show' completed in a half hour or so. Instead, we took our own damn time and stretched the anticipation over a couple of hours. Sometime, I forget now but it probably was after my second tour, the zippers did open and a couple of the guys drew their cocks into the open and began stroking, more or less leisurely. No one was immune and the others merely stroked through their jeans. Still though and even though I had become quite used to being observed closely by the eager guys, when it became my turn to ogle fist filled, naked cocks, I had to fight the urge to stop dead and watch guys trying to jerk off. That exercise grew increasingly more difficult as time went on and my feet barely moved when I made my final appearance with any covering at all. I had chosen the Victoria's secret 'T' back thong and a front closing bra that barely covered the bottom half of my tits. My nipples were covered...just. Most of the upper half of the areola were exposed which, of course, meant about all of the upper slopes of my tits were bare and most of the rings of tiny bumps at the edges of the nipple areas had become more prominent in the cool air.

Too, while I had debated shaving all or most of my mound and crotch, I found myself outvoted and left a considerable tuft of blonde pubic hair to extend from beneath the gusset of the thong. I doubt the tiny string that formed the 'T' back hid anything at all but, in case anyone was interested, bent over and parted my cheeks so they could see for themselves.

Justin was the last to remove his pants and underwear and didn't do that until he had seen my puckered rosebud divided in half by the string. Finally, after all those years of longing, I got to see my brother wearing nothing below the waist. I was that enthralled at finally getting to see that which I had so wanted to look upon for so long, I nearly failed to take in the beauty of all the other hard cocks in the room.

My fun was rudely interrupted by a strident voice saying, "Jesus Paige, would you please hurry along. There ARE a few others around you know. I broke the silence we had agreed was necessary and giggled. Then I walked carefully and sedately, well as nearly sedately as possible given the circumstances, back to the bedroom so the others could complete their exhibitions.

When, at last, there was no one left to do her thing, we held a whispered conference. I already knew my final appearance in the living room would be in the nude but wasn't certain if the others would agree. I needn't have been concerned as no sooner did each make her final departure from the living room, than did she strip naked and stand around waiting for the end. The beginning? Depends on one's point of view I guess.

When ready, we opened the door and crowded back with the boys. With five of us entertaining at once, there was no way to maintain separation from our eager admirers and there wasn't one of us would have had it any other way. Still though, we maintained the charade and did our little walks with pirouettes whenever possible and allowed already hard cocks to grow even harder. Then each of us selected our own brother's lap and sat down.

I think Justin was eager enough to feel my bare butt on his bare dick but think he still had reservations about we all knew was going to happen. Finally he whispered, "Okay Paige, you win," and slouched down so I could sit back and trap his cock between my thighs. A moment later, wonder of wonders, I felt him begin to slide on up into my pussy. Seated as we were each of us had a good opportunity to see each of the other cocks make its way up into pussies that, in no way, were reluctant to accept them.

I now know that Justin and I may just be the only ones who had not done a bit of fooling around sometime in the past because not one of the others showed any reluctance at all to get with it and fuck. Had our activities been carefully choreographed, we could not have been more in unison as each brother fondled his sister's breasts and drove his cock upward into her pussy. And there wasn't one of us that didn't know what the ultimate outcome of our copulating would be. We just didn't know when it would happen for us.

For Justin and me for instance, we managed to hold out for quite a while. Justin, while he did masturbate, didn't do it so vigorously as to nearly get off. But it did happen...eventually.

Later on, when once the first flush of enthusiasm waned, we made serious inroads into Aaron's TP supply and sat around and talked until we were ready again. Then Aaron produced a bunch of inflated air mattresses from some hidey hole and spread them on the floors. Two in the bedroom and three in the living room. Then, without benefit of sheets, blankets or anything each of explored the true meaning of 'proper breeding.' We got onto our backs, spread wide and allowed our brothers to breed us properly. We learned later it didn't take though, every one of us was on the pill and, fortunately, they worked properly and performed as they should have.

Our little exercise in beginning modeling worked out so well, we did it again and again that summer. We had to as each of us girls was determined not to stop with fucking her own brother and check out all the other cocks as well. It's well we did too for, eventually, about three years later, Hank and I got married. It looked for a time as though Madison and Justin might make a go of it but they decided that although the sex was wonderful, they really needed something more to make a marriage work well. The others? Well we continued to get together as a group for sex throughout the summer, but then we went our separate ways, mostly to college, and things just sort of disintegrated as everyone went their separate way.

Whatever, even though my brother and my best friend have seen the wisdom of not marrying, the four of us continue to get together for wonderful sex. I don't even feel pangs of jealousy when I watch my husband's big cock enter my friend. Nor does Hank mind me taking my brother's cock in whichever orifice I present for filling...so long as he can be there to watch. A small price to pay for maintaining a close friendship, wouldn't you say?

(Actually, this was written be Justin Thyme. He doesn't have a younger sister. Only an active, perverted mind.)