My Brother Had an Erection

Story Info
Our family is never the same once I see his cock.
11.9k words
4.54
531.4k
307
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,538 Followers

"That was a loud sigh son," mom commented as my younger brother Ben sat down on the couch.

Ben had just got home after spending some time at his friend's house.

"Just tired mom," he replied.

"Well maybe if you spent a bit less time socializing you wouldn't be so tired. And don't forget your exams are coming up."

"Yes mom."

I smiled as I recalled the times I had the same conversations with my parents. I was seven years older than Ben and I now worked as an administration assistant for a law firm.

Ben had flopped down next to me on the couch, wearing just a pair of boxers. It was late spring and already we were enjoying hot days and sticky humid nights. We were watching a movie on tv. Mom and dad were sat on armchairs on either side of the couch.

Half an hour passed and there was a sex scene in the movie we were watching. Even now, as an adult, I still find it a bit uncomfortable watching a sex scene on tv in the same room as my parents. Like I say, I shouldn't. I'm an adult. I've had a few boyfriends, although I've now been single for about four months. Mom asks, but I tell her to drop it!

I noticed Ben shifting a bit on the couch which caught my attention and caused me to look at him. I was just about to return my gaze to the tv when I noticed a bulge in his shorts. I double checked and realized he was sporting a tent in his boxers. My god my little brother had an erection!

This confused me. Confused me because Ben was always my little brother. Rightly or wrongly I never saw him as anything but a kid. This perception was not helped by the fact that mom treated us both like kids nearly all the time. But Ben wasn't a kid. In his last year at school he had clearly grown up without me seeing him as anything but my baby brother. We got on ok but the seven year age gap meant we had never really done much together.

I tried to look back at the movie but my eyes kept gazing back down to the bulge in his shorts. Finally the scene finished and Ben's 'situation' returned to normal. The movie finished and we all went off to our bedrooms. In bed I always sleep in the nude. I closed my eyes but all I could see in my mind was the tent in my brother's boxers. Before I knew it my hand was reaching down between my legs and I gently toyed with my pussy lips. Without realizing what I was doing I was soon rubbing my cunt furiously and enjoying an amazing orgasm.

A couple of days passed and I thought no more of those events. I spoke to Ben normally and just passed my masturbating to the thought of his bulging boxers as just me being more horny than normal. I certainly didn't have any indecent intentions towards my kid brother. That evening however we found ourselves in a similar situation. Mom and dad in their armchairs. Ben sitting next to me on the couch wearing just boxers on another hot and sticky evening. I glanced down at his shorts but saw nothing out of the ordinary. Our parents went off to bed but Ben and I stayed up. I flicked through the tv channels and found a movie from about 2000 called Monsters Ball. The movie starred Halle Berry and Billy Bob Thornton and I remembered it featured a particularly erotic sex scene in which Thornton has sex with Berry in her living room. I selected the movie, which had only just started.

"This is quite good Ben. Have you seen it before?"

He shook his head. I gave him a brief outline of the story but he moved to get up.

"Well I think I'll go up to my room," he said.

"Oh no stay Ben please. Keep me company. Please."

"You're a big girl now," he laughed.

"Please Ben. Just stay."

I looked at him with big doe eyes.

"Oh ok then, but don't get pissed if I fall asleep."

"I'll just tickle you if you do," I teased him. He always hated it when I tickled him.

We settled down to watch the movie. Sure enough the scene I had in mind came around. As we watched the two actors fucking madly on screen I looked down at Ben's shorts. Again he had begun to shift and squirm a bit. I smiled to myself as I saw the tent in his boxers. We sat in silence as the scene played out, my eyes never leaving the bulge in my brother's shorts.

"That was so...hot!" I exclaimed.

Ben grunted in reply.

"Do you know, it looked as if they were actually doing it, in real life. It really did," I continued.

Unable to stop myself or even think about what I was doing I reached down and grabbed the lump in Ben's shorts.

"What the...!Fuck! Emma! Fuck! Get off!!"

Ben jumped out of his seat, brushing my hand away.

"Sorry bro. I couldn't help it. I just noticed you were a little excited..."

"Emma! Please. For fucks sake."

"Sorry."

"How would you like it if I suddenly grabbed your tits or something?"

"Sorry. I said sorry. I just got turned on by the movie. I wasn't thinking. Sorry."

"Well...ok...but...like...you know..I didn't get a feel of your tits or anything did I? And I was turned on too."

"I noticed."

"Emma! Fuck!"

"Ben, sorry. Ok. I can't keep saying sorry."

"Ok well just..."

"Ok. I know. Friends?" I held out my hand to shake.

"Friends. Jesus!"

"I was horny. I probably wish you had grabbed my tits."

"Emma!"

He got up again and walked out to the kitchen. I sat staring at the tv, not really watching it. Nice one Emma, I thought.

Ben came back in, clutching a glass of water.

"Can I sit down again or are you going to...again...?"

He sat down.

"I know this sounds silly but until I saw your...bulge...I didn't realize you were..err...big. I still think of you as a little boy."

"Emma? Do you know how old I am?"

"I know, but you know, you're still my little brother. In my eyes. Obviously not so little now, I realize."

"Yeah well what did you expect? That it would still be like it was when I was five?"

"I know. I know. You're a big boy now. Very big!"

"Yeah thanks but..."

"Jeez...what's wrong with me? I'm so horny I even came onto my little brother"

"Stop calling me your little brother. Fuck!"

"Sorry. I know you're...not..."

"Emma.."

"Huh?"

"Stop. Ok. Just stop."

"Yes. Little brother!"

"Emma."

We sat in silence for about a minute. A tension bubbling away just below the surface.

"Look, here you are! Now will you stop calling me little brother?" Ben asked as he pulled his shorts down, exposing his now soft cock.

"Oh," was all I could say.

I stared at it for a moment. It began to twitch. Maybe this was turning him on too? To test the water I reached out again, lightly running my finger tip along it.

"Emma..."

"Feels nice. Very nice."

Within moments his cock was hard again. I stroked it before tightening my grip around it. Ben was silent as I began to jack him off. I could feel the wetness between my legs as I stroked his cock. Was this my plan? Was this what I wanted all along? When I chose this movie? When I begged him to stay? I don't think so. But then I wasn't complaining. And nor was he right now as I looked at his face, beginning to screw up as he edged closer to cumming. His breathing was heavier. Oh my god, my own brother! Had it really come to this? Was my love life so rubbish that I had now resorted to seducing my baby brother? Was I that fucked up? Evidently so.

I could stop at any point. Couldn't I? I could come to my senses. Just think girl. He's your brother. Stop before it's too late. I could? But one look at Ben's face told me he was enjoying it. And suddenly. Boom! It was too late. A bridge crossed. A gate opened. A point of no return. No going back. A moan from his lips followed by a jet of cum from his cock. Then another. And another. Several, each less forceful than the previous, until nothing came out. Just a few twitches of muscle. I looked at him. Offered a nervous, shy smile. My eyes asking him if everything was alright. Had I just ruined everything? He smiled back. Not wanting to look at his face anymore. Not wanting to make eye contact, I stood up. I went to the kitchen and picked up three sheets of tissue. I came back in. He was still sitting there, his cock now semi erect. I offered him the tissue, which he took and wiped as much cum as possible off his body. He stood up, pulled up his shorts and headed out.

"I'd better go and...tidy up. I'd better...we'd better...'night sis."

" 'Night Ben."

I went up to my room. No sooner was I lying in bed naked when I couldn't resist rubbing myself to probably the hottest climax I've ever known in my life.

The next morning I awoke and immediately remembered the night before. Without understanding why I realized I was crying. I rushed to have a shower before going to the kitchen. Mom and dad were already there, but no sign of Ben. He appeared about five minutes later.

"Morning mom! Morning dad! Emma," he chirped, sounding unexpectedly happy and relaxed. Was he acting?

"Morning little bro. Sleep well?"

"Yes. You?" he asked me, a sly smile on his lips.

I smiled back. The smile two people give to each other when they share a secret. When they know something they don't want anybody else to know.

"You two are happy this morning. Must be something in the air," dad remarked cynically.

Two weeks passed. Nothing else happened. Ben acted completely normally to me and in time I learned to do the same to him. We both had fairly busy social lives and didn't find ourselves sharing the couch at all during that time. There were still the occasional secret, furtive smiles. A knowing glance. But I began to assume that what happened that evening was a) a one off, and b) hadn't affected our brother/sister relationship in any way.

Until...a Thursday night. I came in from a friend's house at about ten, having had perhaps one glass of wine too many. Mom was in bed, not feeling well. Dad was sitting in his armchair, wearing just pajama bottoms. Ben was on the couch wearing just boxers. I went to my room to change, putting on a pair of shorts and a thin white t shirt. No bra, and thin enough to show my nipples were hard. I went downstairs and sat next to Ben. Within half an hour dad went to bed, leaving just me and my brother watching tv. I looked at Ben.

"Are you going to get hard tonight?" I teased him.

"I thought you'd forgotten that," he said nervously.

"Had you?"

"Are you kidding? My sister jacks me off! I'm hardly going to forget that!"

"Have you told anyone?"

"Have you?" he asked, sounding irritated.

"Do you want me to do it again?"

"If you want," he replied, clearly trying to sound as if he wasn't bothered, when I could already tell by the movement in his shorts he was very keen.

"Get it out then."

He looked at me for a moment, as if seeking reassurance, then hooked his boxers down to his ankles. I looked as his cock grew before my eyes.

"Hmmm...as nice as I remembered."

I wrapped my hand around it and began to pump his shaft. Four or five minutes later and he was shooting cum out over his stomach and my hand. Rather than fetch any tissue I leaned forward and began to lick his cum off his body, finishing by licking his softening cock clean. When I had cleaned him up I looked at him.

"Well little brother?"

"Huh?"

"Did you like?"

"Maybe."

"Just maybe? Oh well I might have to do it again some other time."

Silence. For about five minutes.

"Is this weird? Are we weird?" he asked.

"Weird?"

"Well you know. You're my sister. We shouldn't be doing this, should we?"

"I guess not. I suppose it is a bit unusual but...if we both like it. Do you?"

"Yeah I do...but...you know..."

"Well I kinda like it so..."

At that we were disturbed by a noise upstairs. A parent going to the bathroom.

"We'd better..." I said as he stood up and pulled up his shorts.

Needless to say I came hard in bed that night as I pictured my brother's cock.

On Saturday mornings our parents always get up early and do the shopping, buying the weeks groceries. Normally I sleep in till they get home, about eleven thirty, but this week I woke up early. After the folks left I got up, put on a pair of shorts and a shirt. One of dad's shirts that I had 'borrowed'. Buttons up the middle. I went to Ben's room. He was also awake, sitting up in bed reading.

"Hey," I said as I entered his room.

"Morning," he replied, already sensing what was about to happen.

I approached his bed then sat on the edge. Without saying anything I pulled back the sheet to reveal his naked penis.

"Mmmm hello," I purred.

"I was about to ask what you were doing in my room but I guess I know the answer," he smiled, his cock beginning to stiffen.

I wrapped my hand around it and began to stroke it. After about four minutes of tugging his shaft I stopped. I took a deep breath and began to unbutton my shirt. As the last button was unhooked the shirt fell open, exposing my smallish but pert breasts to my little brother.

"Oh fuck!" he exclaimed when he saw them.

I resumed jacking him off, as he tentatively explored my tits with his fingers. His touch was light and gentle, almost as if he was afraid that if he was too tough they might shatter. Shortly after his orgasm struck , his sperm shooting across the small space between us. I smiled then cleaned up with my tongue, enjoying the taste of his member.Then I stood up and headed to the shower. After I went back to his room, wrapped in just a towel. He was reading, still naked. I looked at the clock. Still an hour till mom and dad were due home. I unwrapped the towel, letting it fall to the floor. Ben stared at my naked body, my bald pussy. I sat on the bed again.

"Can we do it together?" I suggested.

"Wh...what?"

"Masturbate. Just watching each other?"

He stared as I began to rub my pussy, spreading my legs wide as I did so. His penis hardened and he began to stroke it. We sat side by side on the bed, masturbating together. I was so horny I easily came first, then Ben came for the second time that morning. I lay next to him, our bodies touching, our hearts pounding, his cum settling on both our naked bodies.

"Ben?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I ask? Are you a virgin?"

"Emma? Why do you ask?"

"I just wondered. Only I've never really noticed you with a girl. Or even talk about a girl."

"I...err...I suppose...yes...I kinda am."

"What does that mean?"

"I am a virgin. Is it a problem?"

"No I think it's real sweet. I'm not making fun of you. I just sort of guessed."

At that point a car approaching the driveway alerted us to our parents return. Ben got up and ran to have a shower. I walked slowly back to my room, and wiped his cum off my hip before dressing.

I was out on Saturday night, staying at a friends house. When I came home early on Sunday afternoon my parents and brother were on loungers in the garden. Dad and Ben were in shorts, mom in a bikini. After saying hello I went to my room and changed into a bikini too, and sat on the lounger next to Ben's. Dad soon fell asleep, while mom was deeply engrossed in a book. Ben was studying, and asked me for some help. I got up and sat on his lounger. When I sat down he smiled and nodded towards his shorts. Cheeky fucker! He wants to play. He placed his science book over his lap and I began to stroke the outside of his shorts, making his penis hard. I slipped my hand inside his shorts and touched his cock, while we both talked nonsense about science to make mom think I was helping him. Finally he slid his shorts down to his knees and I began to masturbate him.

"You're a good sister," mom commented as I pretended to help him study.

"Thanks mom. Just trying to help."

"Good girl."

"Yeah good girl," joked Ben as I stroked his shaft.

We both kept glancing over to where mom sat, checking that she didn't catch us, but she was far too deep into her book. Dad was still asleep.

Eventually he shot his cum out over my hand and over the lounger. I helped him pull his shorts up then got up to get a drink.

"Enough studying for now," I said as I wandered into the house.

At the dinner table that evening Ben and I kept shooting each other little looks and smiles. We had a secret and it was delicious. This was my brother and yet we were messing around sexually with each other. Sure the long term goal was to get a steady boyfriend, as mom was only too happy to remind me, like every two seconds. But in the meantime I had found a friend with benefits. Not just any friend but my very own brother! What had I missed? I had thought of him as a kid, a child, and yet he had turned into a good looking young man without me even noticing. We could have started this two or three years earlier if only I had paid attention to the growing boy that now sat across the table from me. It was wrong I know. I'm sure there are a million reasons why we shouldn't be doing what we were doing but at that moment it was so exciting. Maybe knowing it was wrong, that nobody would approve, was what made it so exciting.

"You two seem to be getting on a lot better these days," said dad, disturbing my trail of thought.

"You mean we're not fighting and arguing so much?" joked Ben.

"No I mean you are getting on a lot better. You actually seem to enjoy being with each other. And you keep smiling across the table at each other," dad continued.

He'd noticed. Damn!

"That usually means they're up to something, John. Something bad knowing them," mom added.

"No not really," I said meekly.

"I just realized that it's quite cool to have a big sister. It's taken me this long to get that," Ben answered.

Shut up Ben I thought.

"Oh yes and why is that?" asked dad.

"Well she helps me with my studies for a start."

"Says the boy who normally runs a mile from any form of learning! I'm sure you two are up to something!" laughed mom.

"I just happen to love my sister, that's all. Is that so weird? Maybe I never knew until now. Maybe I'm growing up," Ben replied, still smiling.

I was feeling a bit nervous.

"Oh you love her now do you?! Miracles will never cease!" dad smiled.

"And what about you Emma? Do you love your brother?" mom was nearly in hysterics now.

"Sometimes."

"I get it. She loves him late at night when there's a scary movie on tv. It used to be daddy here but now she wants someone of her own generation to cuddle her when she gets scared," dad joked.

"Dad!" I protested.

"It's true. When they sit on the couch late at night I get the impression they can't wait to get rid of me!" he continued to tease us.

"Dad you'll always be my scary movie companion," I smiled at him.

"Just as long as you're not watching any other kind of movie," mom interjected, raising her eyebrow at us.

"Mom!"

The conversation drifted away. After dinner mom went out with her sister, our Aunt Caroline. Mom had no work the next day and when she went out with her sister she normally stayed out late. Very late.

Dad changed into his pajama bottoms to watch tv. Dan put on his shorts. It was another hot and sticky evening. I showered then came down stairs in a t shirt and a pair of shorts and sat with Ben on the couch. Later on I began to feel a bit daring.

"It's so hot! I'm going to find something more comfortable to wear," I moaned.

I went up to my room and slipped my shorts off. I searched through my drawers before deciding to be naughty and just wear panties with my top. I changed the t shirt and put on a thin white halter top with spaghetti straps. I looked in the mirror and smiled at the sight of my hard nipples pressing against the thin material of my top. Was I really going to sit in the lounge with my father and brother like this? Well Ben had seen me naked but dad? I felt so horny I didn't care. I went back downstairs and sat next to my brother. Dad looked at me but didn't say anything.

An hour passed. Dad began to shift in his seat.

"Well you two will be glad to know I'm going to bed soon so you can cuddle up to a scary movie," he teased us.

SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,538 Followers