My Brother-in-Law's Whore Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom laughed as he reached out and grabbed her dress. With a yank, he ripped it from her body.

Christie gasped. "Tom! You ruined my dress. I can't go home naked."

Tom laughed. "You won't need your dress. I'll give you a pair of sweats to go home in. Now stand up and bend over."

Christie looked confused. But she stood up and bent over at the waist. Knowing just how he wanted her, Christie spread her legs wide. Tom glanced over at the closet. From where he and Christie stood, the closet was off to the side. He turned her a little so that Tony would have a good look at her face. Grabbing his shaft, he guided it to her cunt.

Tom grabbed her by the hair just as he shoved his dick in. Shoved wasn't the word, rammed was more like it. Christie's scream echoed in the room. "Tell me you love it!" Christie, her eyes squeezed shut, mouth open and grimacing from the pain, tried to answer. But Tom pulled back and rammed in again. "Tell me you dog fucker!"

"IEEE! Oh Tom! Yes! I love it! I love the way you rape my pussy. Fuck me harder!"

Tom pulled back and fucked her again. "Does Tony fuck you like this?" He rammed his bloated dick in again.

"Oh shit! Tom you're ripping my pussy open."

"Does he?" Tom asked her again, as he slammed his dick up into her cunt.

Christie couldn't believe how hard and deep Tom was fucking her. She would be sore as hell if Tony wanted to fuck her later. "No! No he doesn't! Nobody fucks like you do."

Tom laughed and looked again at the closet door. "What would you do if he forced you to act like I do? Would you be his slut too?"

Before Christie could answer, Tom pulled his dick free. It was covered with the mixture of his pre-cum and the thick juices from Christie's cunt. He pulled her around and shoved his dick in her mouth. Christie sucked it loudly. He pulled it out. "Would you act like a slut for Tony if he made you?"

Christie was still bent over. She looked up at Tom. "Why are you asking me about Tony?"

Tom's hand lashed out. His slap caught Christie by surprised. "When I ask you a question, answer me bitch! Would you be a slut for your husband?"

Christie shook her head. "I don't know! He never treated me like you do."

Tom grabbed her and pushed her back against the couch. Pulling her legs up, he pushed his dick into her sopping pussy. Christie grunted as his dick entered her. "If he treated you the way I did, would you still act like the slut you are?"

Christie was holding onto Tom's shoulders as her body jerked with his thrust. "Yes! Oh yes! Shove that dick in me." Tom reached around and grabbed Christie's bouncing ass.

"Would you be Tony's slut?"

Christie pulled back until she could see Tom's face. She looked into Tom's face. Why was he so obsessed with his younger brother all of a sudden? But she knew what her answer would be. From the first time she had submitted to Tom, she knew the type of woman she wanted to be. She squeezed Tom's dick with her pussy muscles.

"Yes! If he treated me the way you do, I'd be his slut too."

Tom didn't say a word, just kept his body still. Christie could feel his dick throbbing in her hungry cunt.

"I'm so glad you said that." Christie's head swung around at the sound of her husband's voice. Then she was clawing Tom's body trying to get apart. But Tom held her tight.

"Tony! Tom! What the fuck is going on?"

Tony walked over to the still coupled couple. He stopped when he stood directly along side them. "I followed you yesterday Christie. I snuck behind Nora's house and watched her and Samantha work you over in the kitchen. I heard all the talk about Tom being the one who turned you all into sluts."

Tony reached out and grabbed Christie's long hair. He yanked it back until she cried out. "I promised Tom I wouldn't tell Samantha's husband if he helped me turn you into my submissive slut. So from now on, you'll do everything I want, when I want it. The only time you'll ever fuck Tom again is when I give my permission. Is that clear?"

Tony had never looked as menacing, nor acted as rough with her before. And Christie couldn't ignore the flames growing in her cunt. "Ye, Yes Tony." That was all she could say.

But Tom could feel the way her muscles were rhythmically massaging his dick. "Little brother, I swear I can feel this bitch getting hotter. Her cunt is throbbing like crazy."

Tony pulled Christie's face to his and kissed her hard. Christie kissed him back just as hard and moaned as her hips began to move. When he broke the kiss, his dick was hard and straining to burst from his pants.

"Get down on your knees and suck my dick." Tom helped Christie off his still hard rod and she eased to the floor. Taking Tony's dick out, she began to make slurping sounds as she worked her head back and forth. Before she could get into it good, he pulled out. Pulling her up by her hair, he turned her around.

Pushing her over the arm of the sofa, he got behind her. "My dick isn't as long and fat as Tom's dick is, but I guess even a slut like you will enjoy it." With that, he shoved his dick in her creamy cunt. Then he pulled out and spread her cheeks. Tom watched as his brother placed the head of his dick at his wife's puckered asshole.

"This is for all the times you ever refused me." Christie was still sore from the workout that Sam and Nora had given her the day before. Feeling her husband shove his dick up her ass was like having a hot poker shoved up there.

"Nooo pleeeeease!" Her scream filled the room.

But Tony only pulled back. "You screamed when I put my finger up your ass. But you begged Tom to shove his fat dick up there." Tony shoved with all his might. Again Christie screamed. Tony turned to his brother. The look he got back was one of pride.

"Fuck her little bro. Show this slut who's the boss."

Tony smiled at his brother. For all the years he had lived in his brother's sexual shadow, he finally felt like he measured up to him. Oh yes, Christie would become his submissive little slut. And she would learn to act in ways even Tom couldn't make her act.

"Let's take her in the bedroom and double fuck her. You fuck her cunt, and I'll fuck this ass. I got a feeling she's gonna get real used to taking me back there." He pulled out and pulled Christie around to look at him. Then he pulled her into his arms and kissed her.

The kisses were soft and tender this time. "You're my wife and I love you. But you will now become my slave and I'm gonna use you."

Christie smiled at her husband. "Anything you want, Master." Her thoughts were of what would happen when Nora and Samantha could come over to her house and Tony could fuck them too.

12