My Brother, My Lover Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessy19
jessy19
2,738 Followers

"What people? Like me?"

"Yes. I don't like people saying things about someone that's not true."

Callie felt saddened. "I don't know why she hates me so much."

David walked closer to Callie. "It's probably because I like you so much Callie."

Callie tried to turn her face away from him but her cupped her pretty face. "David, I told you I'm seeing someone else."

He knelt down to face her. God you're so pretty he thought to himself. He knew he had to kiss her. She was incredibly hard to resist. Her pouty lips had been driving him crazy these past few weeks. He didn't think twice and planted a soft kiss on Callie's lips.

Callie quickly moved back away from him. She gave him a look of surprise. "David! Why did you go and do that?"

David felt like a jerk but at the same time he was glad to have been able to kiss such a beautiful girl. A girl he'd been lusting for. "I-I'm sorry Callie. I'm so sorry it was just a reaction."

Callie got up from her seat and paced the room. "Ok I think you need to leave for now David."

David got up feeling awkward yet incredible turned on. "I'm sorry. I really am." He apologized as he walked out.

Callie felt so uncomfortable now. She couldn't wait to get out of work and go home to the man she really loved.

Amber was driving for a while now with tears in her eyes. She felt her heart racing thinking of what she was going to say. She practiced over and over on her speech. She was heading over to Callie's mother's house. It was time her mother knew that her daughter was an incestuous slut.

Gloria Adams was busy about to start making dinner for her and her husband. She was getting her ingredients ready to make her famous meatloaf. Her husband wouldn't be home for another two hours. She was starting to take out all the things she needed, when she heard the doorbell.

"Yes?" Gloria asked looking at a pretty tall blonde.

"Mrs. Adams?" She asked.

"Yes. And who are you?"

"Hi. My name is Amber Wilkinson."

jessy19
jessy19
2,738 Followers
12