My Brother, My Lover Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, how are you?" Nathan asked softly wanting to put his arms around her.

Callie's breath grew short for a moment. "I-I'm fine. What are you doing here? I told you that it's not safe right now."

Nathan looked down. "I wanted to see how Mom was, and I wanted to see you."

"I'm sorry, but you have to leave. Mom might not take this visit so well."

"Callie, I-"

"Callie? Who is it?" Gloria asked walking in the living room.

It was too late. Callie felt her body weaken as her mother saw Nathan.

Gloria stood there frozen. She had to now face up to her son.

Nathan's sad eyes were fixed on his mother. "Hi Mom." He said slowly.

"Nathan. Hello. Uh why don't you go ahead and come in," Gloria said nervously.

Callie wanted to just leave the room. Nathan walked past her, his eyes never leaving hers.

The three of them sat in the living room. It was silence at first. An uncomfortable silence. Callie kept her eyes on the ground and finally Nathan was first to speak.

"Mom, are you feeling OK?"

Gloria shrugged. "Well physically yes, emotionally no. Nathan what is going on?"

Nathan looked at Callie who still had her faced turned away. "Well Mom I'm in love with Callie and she's in love with me."

Gloria got up immediately frustrated. "Oh for Christ sakes! Nathan you are brother and sister! This kind of love cannot exist!"

Nathan felt his mother's angry words cut through him. "Mom, it does exist. I'm sorry. Neither one of us meant to hurt you."

"How am I supposed to feel? Honey, you and your sister cannot ever have children together."

Nathan felt Callie look up at him now. The thought of even having a child with Nathan had always excited Callie. Nathan always pictured his sister's belly so swollen as she carried his baby. He'd done some research and in a lot of incest relationships the babies are usually born healthy.

"Mom, the conversation of children has not ever come up. At the moment I just want to be with Callie. I love her."

"Sweetheart please try to understand that this relationship is wrong! It's immoral!"

"Says who? I don't feel that way. I've never been happier with any other girl than I have been with Callie."

"You were happy with Amy." Gloria dared to say.

Callie didn't need to hear that. "Mom please don't bring up the past. Amy was someone else. I don't love her. She's a friend and that's it." Nathan argued.

"Look," Callie blurted out as she stood up, "Nathan I already told her I'm not going to continue this relationship with you. Please, you already said how you feel but just go. I don't want Mom hurt more than she already is."

Nathan stared deeply at Callie. Her sweet voice cracked as if she wanted to cry. Nathan knew Callie still loved him. It was probably just for the best if he left.

"Ok I'm leaving." Nathan stood up as Callie began to cry.

"Mom, I'm sorry. I just had to come speak to you about my feelings for Callie. I never meant to hurt you."

Gloria put her arms around her son. He'd been so brave to talk to her. She could never hate him no matter what. She was just doing this for his own well-being. In the long run his love for Callie would hurt so many people.

"Bye sweetie."

Nathan stared at Callie. Her eyes met his. He wanted to just pick her up and kidnap her to take her away from this pain she was going through. Callie wanted to runaway with Nathan. Somewhere far away where no one knew them. Somewhere that they could be together as lovers the way they should be.

Callie watched her brother leave. Her mother stood behind her putting her arm around her. Callie began to sob quietly trying not to but it was impossible to not want to cry. She watched her lover leave. How was she ever going to go on with her life again?

12