My Bus Trip Ch. 3

Story Info
Autumn goes wild in an adult bookstore.
7.3k words
4.38
77.7k
13
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 04/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,343 Followers

I straightened up and smoothed my dress down. I looked down at the floor and saw the end of the condom. I knew that if I ever allowed myself to get into this kind of situation again, I sure would not use a condom. Maybe if I screwed I would Oh hell I know I have to, but it is not the same when I suck off a man. Part of the enjoyment is feeling his cock explode in my mouth and to gulp down his hot juice, that in it self produces enjoyment.

We finely came to a stop and I watched the boys get off the bus. I did not want to get off. I took the blanket and put it over my lap. I put my head back and closed my eyes. I felt so ashamed and I was so turned on sexually. How can I ever explain this? I just can’t I hated my craving for sex. I felt like I had just become an addict. You know how they say there are some people that if they ever take one little bit of drug, that they are immediately a drug addict. They say that their body’s just latch onto the drugs and they cannot ever get over the cravings. While there are those that do drugs once, think nothing of it, and never desire it again. Well the more I think about it the more I think that I may have become hooked. In addition, I have no idea how to fix it.

I sat there thinking and soon the bus was underway. I was thinking how long of a Bus ride this was turning out to be. Here it was the second day and we where only in New Mexico. I thought they just drove straight through with stops in major cities. Boy was I wrong they go here, they go there, and they stop in places so out of the way, places with just a gas station, restaurant and always a gift shop. I knew this was going to be a very long and very interesting trip. I say that because so far it has not been boring (at times it has been anything else but that) I rode awhile and decided to pull out the book and finish it.

Boy this girl in the book sure was addicted to sex, she never wore panties or bras, and she got off showing her naked self to strange men and women. Then she would screw anyone (man or woman) anyplace at anytime. Thinking of this really hit me hard, here I was having sex with strange men, (and women) in public places and I was just like her I could not say the word “No” or “Stop It.”

In drug commercials they tell us to “Just Say No” here I can’t say that little word “No” and this girl never would say “No” she was into Gang-Bangs and she loved anal sex as much if not more than vagina sex. Now after reading all this, I did recall what Cynthia had told me. Nevertheless, the way that this book was written it was so hard for me to believe it was made up or fiction. Or that it was even written by a man and not a real woman. Then to be honest I never read anything like this before so how can I even know or be sure.

I could believe everything she wrote because for the last day or so I was doing the same things. Well I may not have done a Gang-Bang but from the way she talked it has to be wild and fantastic. The way she talked about anal sex made me wonder if it really felt the way she described it. I recalled how great it felt when I had fingers in me, but that really wasn’t anal sex. I finished the book just as we pulled into another one of those Bus Stations. The driver said we had a 20-minute stop. I wasn’t hungry and I just wanted to stretch my legs. I went into the gift shop and looked around; to be honest I was looking for something to sort of fill in to help me masturbate, I had to take off this edge this craving I had.

I read about the women using things like bananas, cucumbers, toys like plastic bananas, plastic bats. I had all this going through my mind. I saw one of those small souvenir plastic bats with “New Mexico” written on it. I told the woman when I paid for it that my nephew would love it. I also wanted to check out the ladies room and see if my hunch was right. I wanted to see if there was another bathroom with a hole cut in the wall. I got to the door and it was locked, I waited and as I did a man walked into the men’s room. A minute later a woman came out of the bathroom. She said “be careful in there, there is a peeping tom, I’m going to go complain.”

I went in and locked the door. I could already see the big hole in the wall between the men’s room and ours. I felt instant excitement and my head seemed to swell wit a rush of blood going to it. I went over to the toilet seat I pushed back my dress and opened my legs real wide I acted as if I had not noticed the hole and I opened my paper bag pulled out my new toy bat and edging forward I eased it into myself. I glance down to my right and I could see movement and a red shirt. I knew he was watching me. I reached down and started rubbing my clit as I kept sliding the bat in and out. It did not take long before I had a climax rake through my body and I literally lost control, my body shook violently as I came I felt a warm splash on my arm and saw sperm shooting in through the hole. He must have jacked off and let it fly into my side.

I heard a knock on the door and a woman’s voice. “Anyone in there? Is they’re anyone in there?” I coughed and caught my breath, I said, “Yea, I’ll be right out, give me a minute.” I pulled out the toy, and immediately licked it clean. I stood up wiped off my arms and my dress, I fixed my hair and went out. I walked to the Bus and went to my seat. The man with the red shirt got on and seeing me he walked all the way back and sat down in the seat in front of the toilet. He looked at me and smiled, I looked away ashamed of what I did and that he had seen me do. Yes I did it to excite him but I did not think he was from the bus, or he would get on the Bus from there. I surely did not think that even if he would get on that he would sit close or near to me.

I sat there trying not to look at him and I realized that I had forgotten to get my suitcase out and grab a pair of panties. Thinking of that I remembered the book I just finished, I kind of like that fact that for the past 3-4 hours I had been naked under my dress and yes it was exciting once I thought about it. I pulled out my last book and it was just like the other sex book. Only this was written like there was a third person everywhere telling the reader what was going on.

I found it a nice change and I could tell this one was written by a man (well I think it was anyway) this girl was every bit as frisky as the first book. The only thing different was she had all of her sex at the office with everyone, males, and females. She liked to go to work wearing short dress’s and skirts and instead of working her job seemed to be the office “pick-me-up” I think it was her job to keep the employees all sexually happy, while she was written in to be the receptionist. It seemed it was sex that she was receiving and she took as much as she could get. One thing caught my eye, near the beginning of the book she was talking to another woman about using condoms, she went on to explain why she hated “protected sex” now the part that caught my eye was. She told her why she didn’t use any what so ever. She said she read report after report that more people die in car crashes in one day than all the people that die from aids in one year in the United States.

She went on to tell him that the pleasure was worth the risk for her. Now I don’t know if that was a true statement or not. I mean the statistics part. I did agree that maybe the pleasure was worth the risk. I know I hated condoms when I suck a man’s cock, I did want to see if there was a difference in actually having sex or not. I lost myself in my book this woman was wild and I never thought anyone could top the last book I just read. There was one thing, this woman had a thing for anal sex, she really loved it allot. I know the other book I told you about did also but not like this one. This girl craved it and she went on an on about getting it. I was so engrossed in my book that I did not realize that the man in the red shirt got up and moved into my back seat. That is until I felt the seat move and then seeing movement out of the side of my right eye.

I just kept reading and like before I had the cover turned so no one would know it was one of those books. I could see he was scooting closer to me and finely I put the book down, then turned to him and said, “May I help you?” (God why did I say that? I knew the minute the words left my mouth it was the wrong thing to say.) He smiled and said “Oh I don’t know I thought I may be able to help you out, after all, you can’t get much from a little plastic bat, I am sure I can make you feel a lot better than it can.”

I knew it; I knew it, me and my big mouth. I said, “What do you mean? I bought that for my nephew it’s a souvenir.” He said “from where you stored it, I would think it was more of a toy for you, than your nephew.” I gave him a disgusted look and said, “all right, so tell me all wise man, just where have I been storing it anyway.” I thought that would shut him up and he would leave me alone. He said “I saw you in the bathroom, I saw you use that bat to have a climax with. I was the one who gave you my sperm bath through the hole.” I knew I screwed up then, he was not going to back down one bit. I said “OK, so you saw me, so what, do you think I need a man if I have my toys?” he smiled and said, “look I saw you sucking that kid awhile back. I waited for you to go into the ladies room and I know women like you. You live for sex, you thrive for sex, and you’re the kind of woman that loves it all the time. Now tell me that I am wrong and I’ll leave you alone, other wise I think if your game, my cock can take you to the promised land and beyond, how would you like to feel a real cock in you instead of your little fucking toy bat.”

He was straight to the point and his forwardness as well as his talking had me in red hot with sexual heat. I looked him in the eye and said, “Do you have a condom?” he said “I always come prepared” I was excited and I looked at him in then said “how? Where?” he said, “here, now, you kneel on the floor and I’ll take you from behind. The seat backs will shield us from being seen by anyone.” I said “what about the toilet?” he said “we just left the station a bit ago, no one is ready to use it yet, if we wait too long that can change.” He reached for my legs and when he touched it I felt like electricity running through me. I opened my legs and he went straight up to my throbbing pussy. His fingers felt so smooth and so strong. I moaned and he pulled me closer. He began finger fucking me slowly at first then harder and harder. I grabbed him through his pants and he was big. He said, “Kneel down.” I said “put the condom on first.”

He undid his pants and sitting there he managed to slide the condom down his fat shaft. I moved to the floor and faced the side with the window. He knelt behind me and I felt my head spin as he put the head of his cock at my hole. I thought he would insert himself slowly inside only to find that once he had the head in he drove it hard and deep with one fast thrust. I almost screamed, not in pain, it was from the invasion of his cock so hard and fast. Yes I wanted it and I wanted it bad. He thrust and thrust. Slamming into me, I could feel him hitting my cervix with every thrust. There was a pain - pleasure thing, It did hurt But. At the same time it was a lovely full filling of being used as a woman for a man’s pleasure. I was his to use and something in me made me enjoy this at the time. I loved it but he was way to fast and I felt him throb inside of me. I was rubbing my clit, but again it was not the same. I missed the wet feeling; I missed the feeling of his sperm slamming into my cervix. I missed the fact that I could not have his sperm in my hole. He pulled out, ripped off the condom got up and moved up the isle. I slowly got up off of my knees and sat back down. I looked around and no one seemed to have noticed what had just happened.

I had mixed feeling I was more stunned than anything, I felt used, and I felt let down. This man’s boldness got me so turned on, he got me to let him fuck take me and when he got what he wanted, he pulled out and ran off. Leaving me to fend for myself so to speak. I sat there trying to figure out what had just happened. I was more stunned at myself than at him or for what had happened. One thing I did know for sure was, I decided right then and there that there would be “No more Fucking Condoms.”

Besides as I understand it my husband could catch something from one of his girl friends and give it to me. I decided I would just take my chances, hell, I was taking a chance just traveling after all I could be involved in a car accident (or in this case a bus accident.) While that was very unlikely, I figured that my chances of catching anything were very slim in deed. I feel they are far less that being in any accident. I knew that I was going to fuck a stranger again on this trip and I knew that I was going to fuck allot. I am not about to put out, and get only half the pleasure. I want the full feeling I will not miss out on loving every minute of it of this nasty sex what so ever. I sat there thinking about the Gang Bangs and all the anal sex I had been reading about. I wanted to try that; I wanted to experience it to see if it really was as great as I had been reading about. I decided I would do it at least one time before I went back to my husband.

I rested a bit and just stayed on the Bus at a couple of Bus stops. I knew that if I did get off I would go straight to the ladies room to check out for holes and to see a man’s cock. God I love that word, it sounds so strong, so ready. Penis sounds like a piece of meat and nothing to do with sex. Anyway I read some more and it was getting dusk, I had to turn my light on to read by and it sort of set me off in the back. I found myself checking out the people that came back to use the bathroom. Yes I said people, I checked out the women too. My experience with Cynthia was so wonderful that I thought about it allot and when I would read about two women I knew first hand what they were talking about.

I was so turned on by the book; I was intrigued how it would feel to show myself to strangers like this woman did in the book. I wanted to see what kind of reaction would come from it. Would it be as exciting as she said it was? I wanted to know. There was one woman close to late 40’s or early 50’s that caught my eye she was dressed rather nice in a light blue pantsuit. I was sprawled out on my back seat, (my dress is not a short dress or a long one, it is a cute full summer dress that just covered my knees when I stood up.) So by sitting facing the bathroom door, I rested my right leg against the back of the seat and my other leg was stretched out on the seat. I had the hem on my right knee I had the blanket at my feet and my legs were relaxed. I knew that from the way I was sitting anyone that wanted to could look up under my dress and they would have a perfect view of my nakedness. They would be able to see my hair and blood filled lips of my pussy.

I knew that these strangers would come and go at the many Bus stops so I thought, “Why Not, I’ll never see them again anyway.” I stayed that way for a very long time, for one reason it was very comfortable sitting there like that. The other was, when I saw a person walk back to my seat area my heart would race my head would get light and my pussy would throb. Well this one woman caught my eye as she stood there looking at me a long time. I was sitting there showing myself to her (and any one else that wanted to look under my dress.) Finely she went into the toilet; I would sit there and act as if I was engrossed in my reading so much to realize I was open like I was. I never lift my eyes up to look back at any of them. I would watch them from my side vision and I only saw one person not look at me at all. She was just not interested. Some men would take forever to shut the door; one man just left the door hang open as he washed his hands looking at me.

Excitement wasn’t the word for what I felt, it was just plain perversion, and I got such a feeling doing something so perverse. We were arriving into a rather large city and as we came into the station the driver said “this is a two and a half hour lay over folks, plenty of time to get supper and stretch your legs. Everyone must get off this bus; this Bus goes back west from here. You will board your new bus going east right where I park and let you out. All your bags will be transferred to the eastbound bus for those going on, have a great trip.” Bags, Oh yea, I need to get some panties out of mine. I picked up my books and decided I did not have room for all three and since I already read two I would leave them there for someone else to read. I put the one I had ¾ finished in my purse and I got off the bus. I waited for the driver to exit. He was doing paper work or something. When he did get off I asked him if I could get one of my bags. He told me I could but then I would have to carry it around for a couple hours, he said, “If it can wait until your first stop it would be easier on you.”

I looked at him and thought that I did not want to lug that suitcase around, and besides I was rather comfortable with out any for right now. I told him to forget about it and thanked him for the safe ride. I walked in the Bus Station and it was big and full of people. I really did not want to hang around it at all. I wanted to walk and see what I could see in this town. Going out side on to the sidewalk at the entrance I looked around, just like the other Stations, it was obvious to me I was not in the best part of town. I could see 4 bars, one adult sex shop across the street and to my right where two Adult bookstores. They were all next-door to bars. I saw a fast food cart and a coffee shop.

As excited as I was, my heart almost leapt in my chest as I saw those three sex shops (bookstores.) I went into the one closest to me. I knew from my first trip inside one that I would expect to see sex books, sex movies, sex magazines, and I was hoping that the place had those booths like the one I found my first time out. I was very nervous but I was not about to show it. I walked up to the woman behind the counter and asked, “Do you have those video booths here?” she looked at me and pointed to the cafe doors. I asked, “do I need to buy any tokens?” she said, “Nope, just use quarters and make sure you keep the Video going.” I did notice allot of men in there were watching my every move. I went behind the cafe doors and I saw a very well lit area, they did not have booths with doors. It was more like voting booths, there were curtained off areas that you walked into and closed the curtain for any kind of privacy.

I looked and I could see that the curtains only covered the booths from head to a persons mid thighs. To call them private would be a lie. Being well lit up like it was it changed the whole thing for me. I could see feet in booths, I could see two pairs of feet in three booths, and I saw one pair of knees kneeling in front of another pair of shoes. It was obvious to me that one man was on his knees sucking another man. In addition, from the other sets of shoes both men where facing the same way so I knew by seeing that, one man was screwing the other man. I did not see any other woman there of any legs or shoes to indicate there was one behind any curtain. I did not feel comfortable so I walked back out.

I stopped at the counter on my way out and saw this good-looking rubber dick it was nice and fat just like the one that Cynthia wanted to give me only this one was almost twice the length and it had two heads on it. I loved it the minute I saw it, the price was only $19.95 so I bought it and I tried to stuff it in my purse but it wouldn’t fit. The girl gave me a plain white plastic bag to but it in. I stepped out side and I wanted to check out the other sex shops. I went into the one next door and found the Video room. This one was also lit up well but the booths here did not have any curtains on them at all. They instead were arranged in away that the opening did not face each other, but they still all had an opening so any one could walking past would be able to look inside and see what was going on. There were only two men in that place.

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,343 Followers
12