My Carrie Pt. 02: Home Intrusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But..." Carrie stopped and smiled hesitantly. "Are you saying that because you're mad? I'm sorry, I can't tell right now."

"No, I'm not mad. I'm trying out something new to see if we like how it feels. Most husbands would call you a slut or a whore for what you did, and they would mean it in a bad way. I think you just gave me an early birthday present tonight, so when I call you those names, I'm proud of you and thankful for you being my loving wife."

Carrie smiled and gave him a brief kiss, then reached between her legs to wipe up the fluid, then stared into her husband's eyes as she wiped her hand across her breasts. Going down to her knees, Carrie sucked his softening cock, then leaned up straight.

"I'm your good little slut, sir. I helped make a big ol' mess on you, so I thought I should clean it up." She leaned down and started unfastening the dog collars as she continued. "I also have a confession. That picture I sent a few hours ago, that was me in front of the mirror in PJ's bathroom with a load of his cum in my mouth. I told you about that before, but what I didn't say is that he was on his way out on a date. It ended up not working out for him, and I had asked him to let me know how it went, and that was when I came up with the idea for all of this."

"Wow, that's crazy." Paul said as he rubbed his wrist and ankles. "We should keep those, Carrie. I have a feeling that we're going to want to use them later, and given how their use started in our bedroom, they will have an extra little bit of erotic thoughts attached to them."

"I totally agree. I'll put them in the toy drawer right now. So did you want to go back to bed now? It is kind of in the middle of the night. Or did you want to stay up for a little bit and get in round two? You do still owe me a mouthful of your cum to finish reclaiming me as your wife from that intruder that so viciously used my body for his perverted pleasure."

"Oh, you're not getting off that easy." Paul said with a glare, the tick at the corner of his lips betraying his attitude. "You'd better get your ass into the kitchen and make me a drink. I guess you can have one if you want, if sluts like you drink anything besides cum from random horse-dicked strangers."

Carrie bit back a laugh and tried to keep a straight face as she nodded her head and walked into the hallway. Turning to face her husband, she made a show of wiping her hand across her crotch and smearing the wetness across her breasts again.

"Sir? Is this wonton whore going to be allowed to take a shower to clean herself? Or is she going to have to sleep in this mess?"

He licked his lips and stood up, smacking Carrie's ass before taking his clothes off and reaching around to grab her breasts. "One way or another, I'm thinking that some type of a bath will get you cleaned right up. Besides, I'm still turned on as hell, and I'm pretty sure that I'll be adding to that mess before you get much of a chance at that bath."

"Only if you promise."

"If you keep teasing me, before long you're going to look like you were in a bukkake circle or something."

Carrie stopped and lifted one eyebrow as she turned around and pressed her naked body into her husband's. She held his soft dick in her hand and stroked it slowly, turning her body to slide her wet nipples across Paul's torso.

"Is that something you want to see? I think that if I can talk your manager's son into coming over here and fucking my brains out in front of you, I'll bet I can find a handful of guys to take advantage of my slutty body as well. I just fucked one college boy, and I'm sure he has friends."

12