My Celebrity Wife

Story Info
Great married sex is jump started at a Halloween party.
2.1k words
4.6
46.6k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen is damaged goods but she is the love of my life. She owns a hundred baggy shirts and a couple dozen pairs of Levis. At 5'6" and 120 pounds she has a beautiful body toped off with brown hair and "girl next door" clean good looks. Her skin is her gift. She doesn't have a blemish anywhere and she keeps every spot shaved clean.

Karen suffers from her memories and fears. From ten to sixteen, her drunken father abused her. Good Ol' Dad also slapped her Mom around until Mom finally found the guts to take Karen and leave. School had been a nightmare but she did graduate, a low C student. The only relief she found was escaping into biographies of famous movie stars and reading fan magazines. She is an expert on all the beauty queens.

Karen began working in a prosthetics fitting and manufacturing company right out of high school. She excelled. That's where, I met her five years later. I flirted with her for over a year before she would even smile. Another six months of trying and we went to dinner and a movie. Another six months and we were married.

From the wedding night, sex with Karen was an unsatisfying disaster. Karen would usually lay log still and let me have her body. If I worked long and hard using my mouth and hands I could get her to cum but she didn't really participate. She would take me orally but sometimes I would see tears rolling down her cheeks. After two years of marriage, sex was becoming infrequent. Then it happened.

Karen and I were invited to a friend's Halloween party. Not just any party, "The Party." People planned their outfits for months and it was the event of any year. At first Karen said she didn't want to go but she had an inspiration for a costume, wouldn't tell me what it was, and agreed to go.

Halloween night Karen was missing. In her place stood Marilyn Monroe, red dress, platinum blonde hair, beauty mark and squeaky, naive little voice. I could not speak, even to compliment her. I could only gawk and drool, as Marilyn swung her hips and flirted, seemingly unaware of the affect she would have on all the men in the world.

Marilyn eyes sparkled and she gave me a naughty smile. She was twirling her red thong panties and giggled, "I didn't put these on yet, just in case you wanted to be late to the party." Dracula almost came in his pants. Instead, he took Marilyn into his arms and started to kiss her. Her tongue was in my mouth before our lips met. She was hot and wild, using me, pulling me down onto the deeply carpeted living room floor. I pushed her onto her back and pushed my hand between her legs. Even her thighs were wet. I dove. Her cunt was hot, tasty, and divine. I wanted all of her in my mouth; my tongue licked everything I could find, her clit, her pussy's lips, even her asshole.

Marilyn grabbed the nape of my cape and roughly rolled me over. "I don't need any of that. I want to be fucked." My pants were being pulled off and I was straddled. Marilyn lined my leaking cock up with her cunt and just dropped. She moaned; I screamed, "O God." She was cuming and had no intention of stopping. Her hair flew about. Her eyes were crazy with lust and stared straight into mine. She panted through her mouth and she rode me like a rodeo star. I could not believe this out of control ride. She was into her fourth climax when I took her. With superhuman strength, I grabbed Marilyn and flipped us both over. Her back hit hard on the floor and that drove me hard into her cunt. I was slapping into her when she cried out, "Fuck me hard. Tare my cunt up. Fuck me." I growled, "Now," and poured into her.

I was still catching my breath, wondering if my dick was still attached, when, Marilyn rolled me off her, "I want more of this later, but it's Halloween. Get up and get ready. Let's go party." Thank God there were no cameras around. It took me three tries to stand up. My pants were caught around my ankles; my dick was shrinking and dripping; my head was swimming; and I was trying to do what this beautiful demanding goddess was telling me to do.

Marilyn was the hit of the party. If I had not been there, no one would have known who she was. People gathered around her, accepted her and treated her as Marilyn Monroe. The men flirted with her openly in front of their wives and the wives were green with envy. Every moment until we fell exhausted into our bed at three a.m., I wondered what had happened.

Late the next morning, I had breakfast almost finished when "T-shirt and jeans Karen" came into the kitchen for coffee. I grabbed her and kissed her, "Darling you were magnificent last night. The most beautiful woman at the party, the hit of the party and you sure took care of me." She seemed embarrassed by all my praise. I kissed her again but she seemed more interested in the coffee. She wasn't hung over and nothing was wrong, she was just Karen again. Regrettably, life was back to normal. I was sad about that. Sex was very important to me.

Every couple of nights Karen and I would watch a movie. Some we watched several times. Karen especially liked the old classics. The night before we were to leave for a special weekend celebrating our second anniversary, Karen selected "The Carpetbaggers." There is one line in that movie that always gets me going.

The next evening, we got settled into a beautiful room with a fireplace on the coast in Carmel and had just returned from a wonderful meal at Clint Eastwood's restaurant. Karen asked me to shower first then disappeared into the bathroom for her bath. I was watching the news when dressed in a clinging, light blue satin nightgown, Carroll Baker walked into the bedroom. She stopped next to the bed, leaned down, put her hand on my stomach right above my dick, kissed me on the lips and whispered, "So, ask me." My heart pounded, my dick was pulsing and without hesitation George Peppard asked, "What do you want to see on your honeymoon?" Carroll answered, "Lots of pretty ceilings."

The TV was off, the lights were off, the fire crackled and flickered. I made love to the beautiful, sexy, submissive and passionate Carroll Baker. Carroll laid back in the middle of the satin sheets on the king sized bed. I captured her wrists and pinned her arms straight above her head and rested my body on hers. For a long time I kissed all around her face, neck, ears and shoulders. From time to time she would open her eyes and dreamily watch the shadows on the ceiling.

It was so easy to move on the slippery sheets and Carroll's slippery gown. I released her wrists and kissed under her arms and down to suck her fingers. I knelt beside her and rubbed her exciting body through the satin. Her nipples asked so I kissed and sucked them, leaving each in a circular wet spot to keep them cool and standing; just so my palms could brush against them from time to time. My hands rubbed her thighs, down her legs and I nibbled each toe. Her body was lightly oiled and it smelled of marshmallows. I was torturing myself. I was making this last and last, when what I wanted was to ravage her, devour her, possess her, bury myself into her.

I slipped my hands up her legs and she spread them wide for me, directing me without a word. Her arms were still, lying on the bed but somehow she pulled my lips to her belly, her thighs and then to the loveliest pussy in the world. I licked, tugged at her lips with mine and tasted her. She was forcing herself to be aroused slowly. My thumbs parted her pussy just enough for its shiny little pearl to peak out of its hood. I kissed the little pearl and a soft moan slipped from Carroll's mouth. As lightly and softly as possible, I kissed, licked and sucked all around her pussy. Soon, I felt a hand on each side of my head pulling me tighter. The extra friction caused her to churn her hips and make little pleading noises urging me on. She was getting very wet now. My face was glistening and a spot was growing on the bottom sheet. I felt a wonderful growl begin to build deep inside Carroll. Her hips arched off the bed, she pulled my head even tighter into her cunt and the growl burst from her body. The first orgasm was not enough so she immediately went into another, she quit breathing and her body trembled. Carroll changed instantly. She was pushing me away from her too sensitive button and pulling me up to lay with her. She was not relaxed.

Carroll rolled on top of me, smothering me with wet sloppy kisses. She began sliding down my body kissing and biting, making me wince. I wanted to grab her, make her quit and fuck her. But I took it. When my boxers were in the way, she ripped at them. The waistband, back and legs remained but she had my cock free and swallowed it to the base. She bobbed and sucked almost hurting me. She did not listen to my body or care if it hurt. She did not stop or change her rhythm until I pulled her hair forcing myself deep into her throat and gave her what she wanted.

We were not finished. Carroll wanted to get fucked. My dick did not even think about softening. She just slid her legs off the bed and planted her feet on the floor, leaving her ass in the air challenging me. I stood behind her doggie style and pushed the head of my dick into the wet inviting folds of her cunt. I needed to pay her back for her roughness. With each thrust I pushed her hard into the bed, slapping my belly into her cheeks. Not to be out done, Carroll thrust back each time I withdrew. I had to cum. When I yelled, "I'm cuming," she squeezed the sheets tightly in both her fists and drug them to her. All the muscles in her back tightened and she just sighed one word, "Fuck" and collapsed.

For the next year, about once a month Karen and I would get away and she would surprise me with one of her alter egos. Off-season on a closed carnival ride, I screwed Dolly Parton – surprisingly Karen can sing and looks fantastic in prosthetic humongous breasts. I got a baseball lesson from a poetry reading Susan Sarandon, a la "Bull Durham." I had sex with ten celebrity women before Karen started branching out. A month ago, I rode a Harley at fifty miles and hour with a wild tattooed woman named Mona riding my dick. And just a week later, way out in the woods in a totally dark cave, I was fucked by an unknown woman, who left me lying naked and satisfied in the dirt.

Through all this Karen has changed. Even as Karen, she is more playful and happy now. She is learning what works for her as she fights to keep her demons at bay. At least every couple of days I'll see a pawl come over her face as some word or sight causes her to flash back and go cold. That cold used to last for weeks and cause depression. She is so very wonderful and so very special for just surviving. Yesterday, she worked on a broken little girl who lost an arm when her drunken Dad crashed the car. Karen cried in my arms before dinner but had a sparkle in her eyes by bedtime. She had never recovered this quickly, but recover she did.

A little pixie of a woman came bounding into the bedroom. She had dancing long curls, a short flared skirt, a white blouse and was licking a monster lollypop. Just as I started to laugh, the foul language of a sailor flowed out of her mouth telling me exactly how, where and how long I was going to lick her. Yep, tonight, I was going to have to satisfy Mary Pickford.