My Cellulite Delight

Story Info
A young man finds the pleasures of cellulite.
2.6k words
4.48
11.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Albert. I am a 26 year old engineer and foreman at a plastics manufacturing plant in a little town in Oklahoma. 120 people work in the plant and it is the only major employer in this town. My work entails putting the customers specifications for products into production. I really love my job. I have 4 assistants that help me and am well loved by the owning family of the plant. They usually have me over for dinner once or twice a week and invite me out to their lake house on the weekends.

I am also dating the hottest girl in the town Cindy. She is 22 years old and looks a lot like Jessica Simpson did before she got fat. She works on one of the assembly lines. We met on the job. Even though I am not her boss, we try to keep it professional at work and limit our public displays of affection but sometimes we get carried away. A few days ago, was an example.

We were eating lunch together in my office and I could not control my hard on. Before I knew what was happening Cindy was under my desk giving me a great blowjob! She worked my knob and I dropped my pants down around my ankles on the floor to give her better access. Cindy knows how to deep throat and soon she was doing the trick that make me blow in under a minute. She was inserting just my cockhead in and out of her throat. I came down her gullet and we exchanged places. I always love eating Cindy's young fresh pussy. I pulled down her shorts pulled her panties to the side and dove in feasting on her flesh! It just took a couple of minutes for Cindy to clamp her beautifully toned legs around my head and fight her urge to moan loudly. I savored her juices and sadly placed the gusset of her panties back over her precious mound.

The next day Jo asked to talk with me. Jo is the fattest worker in the plant. She is in her early thirties and weighs well above two hundred and fifty pounds. She works as the forewoman of one of the assembly lines. She has 40 girls working under her and I work with her from often when we introduce new products or if there are technical problems.

"How can I help you Jo?" I asked.

"We better go into your office so that we can talk privately." She stated, with a solemn tone.

I followed her across a production hall floor towards my office. Man, I could not believe how huge her ass was! Her arms probably had more girth than my thighs! When we entered my office, Jo closed the door and told me that she needed to ask me something personal.

I was astounded when she asked, "Albert, would you ever consider going out with me. Like on a date?"

"I am dating Cindy, Jo." I answered. I didn't want to hurt her feelings so I added, "That kind of makes your question irrelevant."

"Albert, I think you should watch this." Jo stated as she pulled out her phone.

I felt like I was punched in the stomach as I saw that she recorded my on the clock lunch rendezvous with Cindy from the previous day.

"No one needs to know about this or see this Albert." She stated softly.

"What?" I stammered. I was kind of in shock.

"As long as you give me this one request No one needs to find out about this video." Jo quietly stated once more.

"What request?

"I want you to take me out on a date." She stated.

"Why would you ever want to blackmail me into taking you out on a date?" I asked in both shock and curiosity.

"Well you are one of the few college educated men in the whole area. Your good looking, you seem to treat people decently and I know that you have a future ahead of you. I had a crush on you since you moved to this town and started working here." She calmly explained.

"Jo, you will find a good man." I replied. "You don't need to blackmail me into dating you."

"Bullshit!" She exclaimed. "Look at me! I am 31 years old and am still a virgin! What good looking intelligent man would ever want to even look at me? Have you? No, you are too busy frolicking around with your young piece of eye candy! That is why I am blackmailing you into taking me out on a date. You would never notice me otherwise. Its either that or I expose this little video."

"Fine!" I exclaimed. "When?"

"How about tonight at eight?" She asked. "That will give you the rest of the afternoon to plan on how to show me a great time." She smiled slyly. "Pick me up at the trailer park. I live in number 37." With that she walked out of my office.

I was dumbfounded. There was no way that I wanted to go on a date with Jo but I could not have that video made public. The owners of the plant would really look down on me.

Before the workday ended, I told Cindy that I had some errands to do and that I would not be able to see her that night. She gave me a big juicy kiss and wiggled her tight ass more than usual as she sashayed away.

I decided to take Jo skating. There was a skating rink about 50 minutes away in a suburb of Oklahoma City. I thought that she would feel uncomfortable skating, I didn't want to make the date too fun for her and I did not want to be seen with her in our little town.

I did not even bother to shower or change clothes for our date. I just wore the same jeans and black T shirt that I wore at work all day. I wanted to show that I was not putting any effort into this.

At eight I pulled up to Jo's trailer and knocked on the door. Her little garden area was immaculate, and the trailer was in good condition unlike a lot of the other trailers in the park. Jo came out wearing a yellow sundress with flowers printed on it. I could see that she put a lot of effort into her hair and she had nice perfume on. She filled up the car with not only her girth but also the nice smell of perfume.

We had almost an hour drive to the skating rink and Jo was a great at conversation. It did not surprise me because she always seemed intelligent at work and besides managing 40 redneck girls is not an easy job, but she seemed to do it well. Her workers product always maintained a high level of quality and it was well known in the plant that her line was very efficient.

She told me that she was the valedictorian of her high school class and was accepted into Tulane University on a full scholarship. She passed on it because her mother was fighting cancer and her brother had Downs Syndrome. They had both passed away since then and she remained living in the trailer. She got reaccepted into Tulane, but she could not get the scholarship again. Since she was making decent money at the plant and was forewoman, she decided to not take out big student loans and just continue her job. I found it interesting that she saves about 30% of her salary and got a quarter of a million-dollar life insurance payout when her mom died and an eighty-thousand-dollar life insurance payout when her brother passed away. She had not spent a dollar of either and had saved both for when she would get married to buy a nice house.

Smart woman I thought to myself.

Jo also had me laughing a lot about stories of workers at the plant and of the owners. I learned a lot about the owning family and their history in our town.

I kept the skating plans a secret. Jo jumped with joy when we pulled into the place and exclaimed that she loved skating. She told me that her Mom used to bring her brother and her to this same rink once a month when they were in grade school and junior high. She also had a pair of roller blades that she used to get to all her friends' houses when in high school. I did not believe her until I saw her skate. She was great! Fast and graceful, she could do twirls and skate backwards effortlessly.

I was having so much fun with Jo that the moment I was dreading approached way before I anticipated it. The slow couples skate.

Jo grabbed me tight and we glided around the rink to Foreigner's "I want to know what love is." I felt so secure in Jo's fat arms and just seem to melt into her girth. She had her head on my shoulder and I was embarrassed that she could feel my woody.

When the song ended Jo pulled me into the enclosure of the Penalty Box, she grabbed my head firmly and kissed me with a passion that I never felt before! I don't know what came over me, but I just wrapped my arms around as much of her as I could and kissed back. Her lips were so big and soft! I loved it! We made out like teenagers until a skate guard kicked us out.

The rest of the evening was just so fun. We skated a lot and had another four slow couples songs played. I loved being in Jo's huge arms and feeling the softness of her great girth. I was sad when the rink closed for the night.

The ride home was even better than the skating. Jo told me strait out that she felt my hard on when we skated and boldly fondled its outline in my jeans. She kept stroking my arm, thigh and cock through the jeans for the whole ride home. She showed how into me she was, and gave me a huge ego with all the praise that she lavished on me.

When we got to her trailer, she invited me in for a beer since the rink didn't sell alcohol. I accepted and as soon as we walked into the door, she attacked me again like she had in the penalty box!

I had blue balls by now and knew that I was not going to be able to refuse her. In no time she had me on my back on the living room floor trapped under her girth. It felt incredible! I felt enveloped in love and womanhood. Jo was a damn good kisser too. I felt in all my bones that I was the most important thing in the world to her now. I sucked back at her lips and tongue and grabbed her with all my might. I had no fear of hurting her like I did with dainty Cindy. When I wasn't grabbing her tightly, I would just let my hands roam all over her huge ass cheeks. They were so big that I could not reach into her cleft like I love doing. I was still happy because they were just so round, and her skin was so soft under that sundress that by now I had bunched up around her back.

Jo broke off our kiss and got off me. I felt cold and vulnerable. She stood up, removed her sundress and just stood above me, looking me over. She was huge! Her tits were massive and encased in a huge bra. Her gut hung over her crotch like a curtain. It would have blocked my view of her crotch if I was not laying on the floor below her. She had rolls of fat along her sides and her thighs were so big that they touched each other completely almost from crotch to knees!

Her skin was white, and she had cellulite all over! I should have been grossed out, but her cellulite mesmerized me. Her skin at places had the texture of cottage cheese and at other places it looked like the rippled sand on the beach where the waves continuously pound.

Jo unclasped her bra and two of the biggest tits I had ever seen spilled out. They were larger than melons with huge nipples. I couldn't wait to feel them and suck on them! They swung like pendulums as she bent over to remove her lace panties.

Knowing what was coming I got undressed as fast as I could. I don't know why but I was so turned on by Jo's girth. The cellulite seemed like an extra bonus and I yearned to feel it.

The second I had kicked off my pants and underwear Jo was on top of me again.

"Even though I am a virgin, you don't have to go easy on me." She whispered, "I have been using some pretty big vibrators for years now."

Jo raised her huge ass some off me and I guided my cock into her folds. She was sopping wet! My cock went right in and it felt like velvet. I was squished under all her weight. I had never felt anything like it before. She was warm and encompassing and I just seemed to meld into her!

Jo had a beautiful lusty look in her eyes as she started rocking back and forth on my cock. She leaned down on me grabbing my hair and kissed me with boundless passion. I grabbed as much of her cellulite ridden ass as I could. I was squashed under her girth and the only control that I had was my arms. I stroked her huge globes feeling the dimples created by her huge amounts of cellulite and sometimes grabbed and squeezed whole rolls.

Jo now sat up on me and started riding me faster. Her huge tits swaying forwards and back were a sight to behold. I let go of her ass and grabbed her nipples between my thumbs and fingers. I loved pulling on them and either stopping her tits swinging motion as she rode me or pulling them apart to expose her deep cleavage.

There was just so much different about Jo from all the skinny girls that I had slept with. She was like a fertility goddess and she was not shy about moaning and showing her lust. It did not take long for her to mash down hard on me as she was rocked by a huge orgasm! I could feel a lot of extra wetness running down over my thighs and balls and the strong contractions of her cunt walls trying to milk me for all I was worth. She let out a low moan that came from the depths of her soul. She seemed to start shaking, her orgasm was so intense! Her orgasm triggered my own, and I blasted my load into her wet depths. It was very satisfying but yet I yearned for something more.

Jo rolled off me and plopped down on the carpet next to me. She laughed with all her heart causing all her rolls to jiggle. She then rolled onto her side grabbed my head and kissed me heartily after saying, "Thank you! It was all I hoped it would be."