My Cleaning Lady Ch. 03

Story Info
Finally, the housework is finished.
6.6k words
4.72
81.1k
19

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/17/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,461 Followers

Though the house was pretty much clean, the majority of the rooms I actually planned on using, now spotless, Val was determined to finish cleaning every room. Heading downstairs to the only partially finished basement, I soon after followed her down. One of the projects on my "things to do list" was in fact finishing some repair work down there that had been neglected for years now.

Just before his death, my father had in fact framed in one room that he had intended on using for a much larger den and family recreation room. All that got done was putting up some sheet rock, which had never been painted. On the opposite side of one wall, it had been the intent to establish a small guest bedroom, but sheet rock had never been hung in that room, so it remained framed is about all. Now it was merely storage for a bunch of needless odds and ends. After dad's death, mom saw no point in finishing what he'd begun as the house was big enough for her as it was. And since she had no intention of ever moving, or selling the place, she saw no point in having it finished either. Now however, it was back on the list again. If anything, finishing the basement would enhance the sale price of the house should I soon decide to sell it as opposed to living here. Something I still hadn't as yet decided. Either way, it still needed to be done.

Val has just finished scrubbing down the laundry room, coming out just as I entered the still as yet unfinished storage room. Just before I had moved out, most of my belongings I had stored down here on a temporary basis. As I began moving out, pushing things aside and such, I had inadvertently punched a hole through the dry wall. It wasn't a big one, but in all these years it had remained unrepaired. I had decided to patch it from the unfinished side, as it would be less noticeable on the other side of the wall when it came to actually painting it.

I stood looking at the small hole trying to decide which was the best way to approach this when Val saddled up beside me. She had that look in her eyes again.

"You planning on fixing that?"

"Yeah I am...why?"

"Don't do it yet...I want to see something first," she asked. I looked at her inquisitively. Taking my hand in hers, she led me from that room into the adjoining room where we once again stood in front of the small hole. She stood back eying me and the hole respectively, smiling. "Make your dick hard," she said simply.

"What? Why?"

"Because I want you to stick it through the hole there. I think it's the perfect height."

"Yeah right," I laughed thinking she was simply pulling my leg here, but that damned look in her eyes said otherwise.

"Haven't you ever heard of a whorey hole?" She asked.

"I think they're called glory holes, not whorey holes," I corrected.

"Whatever. I still want you to do that. I think it would be fun, and even you might find it interesting, not knowing what it is I'm about to do to you."

"I think the whole point of a whorey hole," I paused, though continuing rather than correcting myself. "Is that you're not supposed to know the person on the other side of the wall. Obviously I would, as you would."

"Oh come on. Don't be a spoilsport. It could be fun. And I promise I will make it worth your while!"

I was determined to put my foot down on this one, and refuse. The thought of actually sticking my prick through the dry wall seemed absurd, and utterly ridicules. I am sure the look on my face said as much, even before I began to speak. Which is when Val started playing with her breasts, one hand slithering down between her legs as she simultaneously began touching herself that way too.

"This make you horny?" She asked. "Watching me, playing with myself? Or even better...feeling my tits wrapped around that nasty hard cock of yours, stroking it with them?"

Just the thought of that made me shiver. That was something she hadn't done, nor had my ex-wife much cared for it either. So it had remained for me one of those silly, yet hot erotic fantasies that I enjoyed feeling for whatever reason.

"So if I actually stick my dick through that hole, you're saying you'll titty-fuck me?"

"Amongst other things...yes," she grinned, knowing damn good and well I was going to now.

I still felt silly. Yet on the other hand, knowing that I was about to have my cock sandwiched between Val's soft pliant breasts had caused it to stiffen almost immediately. And though I wouldn't actually see her doing it, which is part of what I liked, the odd realization that I would still feel it, and thus be forced to try and envision it, suddenly seemed rather appealing. And besides, if I did this now. I was willing to bet she'd let me do it again another time while I WAS watching. With only a single sheet of sheet rock separating the two rooms, this wouldn't be all that difficult. And surprisingly enough, stepping up to it, I was at the perfect height, just as Val had already surmised. Even so, I still felt stupid hugging the wall as I stepped up to it, sliding my dick through the hole which was just big enough to allow me to do so without rubbing it against the actual sheetrock.

"Fucking hot!" She squealed watching as I did that, and then ran from the room into the adjoining one.

I stood there with my face pressing against the dry wall. Already my once hard dick was beginning to grow a bit flaccid. And then suddenly...it felt like heaven on the other side of the wall!

I could hear her clearly and easily from my side. "That looks really, really nasty!" She giggled. "I love the way your hard cock looks sticking through the hole here!" I could feel her soft flesh encompassing my shaft, imaging what it must have looked like from her side, feeling it on mine. Her twin slopes surrounding, pressing, and beginning to move up and down my shaft, causing me to buckle in the knees just a bit, even shaking as I stood there.

"You like that huh?" She laughed once again, as I now heard her spit, and then felt it as she added some welcome lubrication to the titty-fuck she was giving me. Though it wasn't long before I was producing some lubrication of my own, which I now felt as she pressed one of her hard tipped nipples against the head of my leaking cock, smearing that around.

I felt her suddenly pull away however, thinking she had satisfied her curiosity, though surprised to find myself wishing she hadn't stopped yet. And though no-where's near close to actually climaxing, the thought of spurting off through the wall seemed just decadent enough for me to want to do it.

And then I felt something else.

It was another warm, wet...delicious sensation. And I knew then she had sucked my cock into her mouth again. Or thought she had for a moment as she spoke, making me realize that wasn't physically possible. "Oh god...that's good!" She moaned loudly and deeply on her side of the wall. "You like that baby?" She cooed wantonly. "You like the way my pussy feels sliding up and down your horny hard cock?"

Jesus! I was fucking her! I actually had my dick inside this young woman's cunt. Talk about a delicious, unexpected surprise here! But it was frustrating as well too. On the one hand, I was ready to climb through that little hole in the wall just so I could see it, see my prick sliding in and out of what now felt unbelievably pleasurable. And yet...the way she was pumping me, moving up and down, back and forth, and even side to side as I stood there straining against the wall, was something I didn't want her to stop doing either.

"Yes! Yes! Oh fuck yes baby!" I cried out trying to somehow force even more of myself through that damn hole, though I needn't have worried as Val ground herself against me, ensuring that as much as I could put inside her was, save for the inch or so of the damn fucking whorey hole separating the two of us.

"Can't cum in me baby," she called back towards me. "Not that it's not safe, because it is. But I want to watch you squirt through the wall," she explained. "So tell me baby...tell me when your hard, hot naughty cock can't take it anymore, so I can watch you cum...free hand."

Val continued to grind against me for a moment more until I felt her pussy liquefy, and knew damn good and well she was having a nice little orgasm of her own. That...followed up by her deep shallow moans of pleasure that rang out like music to my ears. It was all I could take, hearing that, feeling her slick, slippery pussy as it squished wickedly around my now very saturated prick.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum!" I actually screamed, not caring even if the neighbors heard me at this point. Almost immediately, she extricated herself from me of course, timing the moment almost perfectly. I now felt only the coolness of the air in the next room, made more so by the liquid moisture clinging to my now bare prick, which she'd left there. I felt the first massive, powerful squirt explode from the tip of my cock, followed by another, and another as I stood there pressing against the wall. On the other side, the squeals of delight as Val stood watching me, seeing my cock throb, dance, spurt...throb again, spurting again, over and over and over. Even I was amazed at the number of spunk spurts my prick seemed to be tossing into the next room.

"That was amazing baby! You should see the floor!" She giggled aloud. "I'm gonna need the mop again!"

**

At her urging, I left the hole in the wall unrepaired. She told me she wanted to try it again at least one more time before I actually fixed it. Though thankfully, not today. Which in a weird sense, told me that there'd be more fucking at some point. Though I honestly hoped now, the next time we did, I'd be actually watching it.

By now it was early evening and we'd again managed to accomplish a lot in a relatively short period of time. And...we were both starving too, though I'd already tossed out the idea of ordering pizza again. She almost seemed disappointed when I told her that. Almost.

"How about burgers then?" She asked anxiously. I was actually in the mood for that. It just so happened that there was an obscure little burger joint less than a mile away. One that I'd always enjoyed going to. Unlike most of the chain restaurants, these guys knew how to charbroil and burger, and even went so far as to give you a side dish filled with fresh condiments on the side that you could place on your burger yourself. Not to mention home cut fries that were the best I'd ever tasted from any place.

"Sounds good to me too," I told her. "So you'd better get dressed..."

I quickly threw on a tee shirt and a pair of shorts, meeting Val at the door. Once more, she stood there wearing the same cut off outfit she'd first worn when she came over. Breasts barely covered, and even without looking to check, I was fairly sure she wasn't wearing a bra this time. There was still one hanging up in my bathroom, so I was pretty sure she hadn't bothered wearing another one when she came over this morning. We soon jumped in my car and headed off down the street. As always, the place was busy so we had to wait for a moment in line, even after placing our order. As we sat there, three cars ahead of us, and several behind now, Val smiled. That wicked gleam in her eye again.

"Oh no!" I actually said, even as she leaned over towards me, hands already groping at my fly. "Not here...no way."

"Just until we pull up to get the order," she said. "Come on Mark, let me play with your dick. You know you want me to."

God help me I did. "Ok, but just until it's our turn, then you have to behave yourself. Promise me...no trying to fondle my cock in front of the clerk at the window...ok?"

She frowned.

"Ok?"

"Ok...promise." But her eyes said otherwise.

Admittedly, it was deliciously nasty sitting there in the front seat of my car, Val playfully stroking my cock, which she'd freed. I glanced a couple of times in the rearview mirror, wondering if the people behind me were curious about what was going on. They appeared to be, especially as Val wasn't exactly making it too secret that she was doing something. Soon however the car in front of us finally got their order. Reluctantly, I pushed her hand away, though giving in to her request to leave my cock sticking out. I knew that the order clerk wouldn't be able to see anything, so I wasn't too nervous about doing that. "You promised," I reminded her as she sat back in her own seat finally, though still frowning at me...sort of.

"Twelve eighty-five," the young kid at the window told me as I handed over a ten and a five to him. He handed me back the change. "It'll be just a minute," he added to that, closing the window and headed off to finish preparing our order. I looked over at Val again, but she was indeed behaving herself. Though still smiling in that way that she did that told you she was up to something. "Here comes our order," she said looking at the window. I turned, the young kid just then opening the window, a drink in each hand. He leaned out just a bit, preparing to hand them to me, and damn near poured them through the window into my lap.

"What the hell?" I asked just managing to grab them, looking at him...glaring because of his inept ability to handle such an easy task. And then I saw his eyes, and knew almost immediately. I turned. Val was sitting there with her boobs showing. She'd pulled her top up just enough to reveal them, which she was only then pulling down again. Now I glared at her.

Of course, she was grinning at me. "I went to school with him," she stated. "Even tried asking me out once, until I heard he'd already spread the rumor that I'd already fucked him. Needless to say, I didn't show up for the date, and soon after let it be known to him that whatever chance he thought he might actually have in taking me out ever again...he'd just blown. Saw this as the perfect opportunity to show him what he missed out on."

I couldn't help myself. I actually laughed, just as he came back to the window again with the rest of our order. "Play with my cock," I said simply...quickly, just before he opened the window again. I saw the flash of wild surprise in her eyes, as she simultaneously lifted her shirt over her tits again, and grabbed for my dick. I lifted up in my seat, as though struggling to accept the bag he now tried handing to me. His eyes popped open wide, seeing not only her tits again, but also clearly seeing my hard cock with her hand wrapped around it. Only she then did one even better. She leaned all the way over, sucking it into her mouth as I took the bag, placing it on the other side of her, turned and smiled at him. "Thank you," I said. And then put the car into gear. We drove off, dinner in hand, and me being treated to a rather nice blow job all the way home.

**

I was almost...almost glad when Val went home. It had been a long hectic day, and I was nearing exhaustion. The good news was that the house was pretty much clean. I still had a few major projects to finish working on which would keep me plenty busy during the rest of the week that I had off. Fixing the air conditioning now at the top of the list, though I had assured Val I'd leave off doing anything about patching the hole in the drywall until such time as we'd tried that out again. Oddly, I wasn't sure when that would even be. Val had already informed me that she had plans for a good deal of the day, so the likelihood of even seeing her was remote. I certainly didn't have any expectations. And like I said, she had pretty much finished doing everything I had hired her on to do. About the only thing we had discussed was her coming over on Saturday's to do some general cleaning after this. And even that wouldn't continue for much longer than a month or two, when she would eventually head of to the University several hours away and start attending classes there.

It had been an interesting experience for me, in more ways than one. But it was clearly obvious it wouldn't continue on for much longer either. With no expectations of actually seeing Val the following day, I busied myself about the house, making several trips out to the hardware stores to gather up the additional materials I'd need. I had just finished hanging up my new shower curtain, (though I left Val's bra right where it was a as nice little memento for the time being) and sorted out the new bath towels and bath mats I had just purchased, when I heard the screen door open and close, and then Val calling out to me from below.

"Mark? You busy?" She called out.

"Up here!" I answered back, letting her know where I was. I fully expected then to hear the sound of her footsteps coming up the stairs towards the bedroom. But I heard nothing. Nothing at all. Curious, I wandered back down the stairs looking for her. Entering the kitchen, I stopped shaking my head, though smiling as I did that. I saw a pile of her clothes neatly folded and placed on the kitchen table. There was also a small hand written note, which she had folded with my name on it.

"I got you a little something," she had written. "Which is partially what I was out doing today. Meet me down stairs at the whorey hole, and I'll show you what it is. P.S. Take of your clothes first though, and then meet me."

I was surprised at how happy I was that she had showed up. But I didn't need to undress either. Maybe I'd been hoping she would pop in, and as such...I'd been doing a few odd jobs that I could still do indoors...naked. I grinned as I immediately headed downstairs.

"Val?" I called reaching the bottom of the stairs.

"In here," she greeted, quickly adding. "But close your eyes before you come in," she informed me. I did so, stepping towards the door, and then closing them as I entered. Almost immediately she was behind me. I then felt something silky soft suddenly being tied around my head, some sort of a blindfold as it appeared. "No peeking," she giggled excitedly. "Thought this might make things even more interesting." After securing my blindfold and ensuring that I couldn't see anything, she once again led me towards the hole in the wall. I was already fairly erect just in anticipation of what was to come. She giggled upon seeing that too. "Nice to see you're as aroused as I am." I felt her hand on my dick making it even harder as she guided me through the hole. "Now...give me your hands," she asked, which I did, and then felt her secure them behind my back with a pair of what had to be fuzzy fur handcuffs.

"You gotta be kidding me," I half complained, though allowing her this indulgence as she secured my hands behind my back.

"Trust me, you're gonna love this," she now added. After checking my blindfold once more, ensuring I couldn't see, and that it wouldn't slip off, she likewise checked the handcuffs again. "Not too tight?"

"No...they're fine."

"Ok, wait here," she laughed, and then I heard the pitter-patter of her footsteps leading out of the room and into the short hallway. I my mind's eye, I could already see her as she approached the hole my dick was sticking through on her side.

Moments later I felt the warmth of her soft mouth enveloping my prick. I felt the tingles as they traveled up and down my spine the way her tongue flickered over my glands, the swipes of her tongue back and forth, and then her pursed lips once more drawing me in, all the way down my rock hard shaft. The slow teasing pull as she drew me out again, and then down again. I moaned deeply, pressing myself even more fully against the wall.

"You like that huh? Feel good does it?" She asked, and only then did I feel her hands cupping my ass, one lowering down between my legs to gently cup and begin fondling my balls.

"What the fuck?" I exclaimed starting to pull away, but I now felt a hand on my shaft gripping me firmly on the other side, Val...standing behind me, now pressing herself against me that way, effectively pinning me.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,461 Followers
12