My Cock Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She squeals and lets out a soft grunt of pleasure as her third orgasm rocks through her body. She rolls to her side, hands still clenched between her legs, and I get my first good look at her ass. I love it. Big and round and smooth. I want to bury my face in it. I want to spread her cheeks open and slide my tongue all around her asshole.

"I'm sorry," I hear her say. "I got carried away, I'm sorry."

"That's okay. I actually really liked it. This is the best sex I've ever had, seriously."

"I'm liking it, too," she says as she rolls onto her back, still slightly breathless. "Okay, so you did what I wanted, now what do you want me to do for you?" I swear her eyes actually fucking sparkle as she says this.

"Ah, let's see." What do I want? Don't want to push it. I don't want to fuck this up now. "I, ah, I want to see you're pussy."

"I kinda think you already have, haven't you?"

"Well, yeah, but I want to really see it, you know?" I sit there feeling a bit foolish, with my dick in my hand and cum dribbling down my chest. She doesn't answer and just turns back to the movie, one guy is taking it in the ass while he licks some chick's puss. Shit, she's going to leave.

She shifts herself so she's half leaning on the grimy wall at the head of my mattress and opens her legs. Her pussy is shadowed by one of her legs, so she turns just enough so the light from the television illuminates her crotch.

"Come and look," she says, her voice soft and husky.

I slide off the mattress onto my knees and move closer. I get as close as I can without blocking the light. I can smell her now. A musky mix of sweat and sex. She's amazing. I can do nothing but stare at her pussy. Her coarse dark pubic hair stops at the top of her slit. The sides are shaved, but I can see stubble. She missed the area down near the bottom and several strands of hair curl out from near her asshole.

The delicate creases of skin form lines that seem to swirl and flow one into the other. Vulva, vagina, labia, clitoris. They're all there in front of me plain to see, but still holding onto their sensual mysteries, refusing to reveal exactly where one sweet secret begins and the other ends. I look down at myself. My hand slides up and down my cum slicked shaft. Cock and balls. That's all there is to me. Simple, ugly, functional.

Her hands move down between her legs. She runs her index fingers up and down her wet slit, then spreads herself open slightly. Pink skin gives way to redness in the places she was rubbing at just moments ago. With one finger she strokes a little nubbin of flesh, coaxing it out from beneath a fold of soft skin. She gently rubs the side of her tiny clit, rolling her hips slightly as she does.

I focus on every detail of her swollen lips. How they curl this way then that. The slightly darker skin along the top edges. The way they seem to simply melt away into the area around her pussy hole. I want to taste her so bad. I want to glide my tongue across her hole, up her pussy to her hard little clit. I want to kiss and suck her and cover my lips and face with her wetness.

"You like my cunt?" She asks. "You like looking at my pussy, you dirty boy?" She knows I'm fascinated. She begins masturbating. This time she's masturbating just for me. Her finger moves up and down, pressing and rolling her clit against the side of her pussy. She reaches around her leg with her other hand and dips the tip of a finger just into the opening of her vagina. I notice her chipped black nail polish just before her finger disappears inside.

"You going to watch me fuck my finger, you nasty pervert?" God, I wish I had a video camera for this. I would never need another porno or magazine for the rest of my life. I would just watch the tape of this horny girl spreading her pussy for me, over and over. Now her finger is deep inside her cunt, like she's searching for something in there.

I switch to my left hand and slow down a bit. I don't want to come until she does. She is really fucking herself hard now. One hand pumps away at her pussy hole, while the other works her clit. She hunches forward and pulls her hips up some. She's looking down at her own pussy. She's watching herself masturbate.

"Yes, watch me make my pussy come. Stroke your hard cock while you look at my cunt." Her commands aren't necessary, I'm not taking my eyes off her for anything. I notice the small rolls of her belly in this position. She's so horny she's not even self-conscious about it or trying to cover up. God, what a turn on. I want to slip my cock in between those shameless rolls of fat and fuck her cute little belly.

She suddenly arches her back, lifting her ass up off the bed. She thrusts her cunt into the air, only inches from my face. Her thigh brushes my cheek--it's so soft. I switch back to my right hand, jerking as fast as I can. I'm kneeling on something sharp, but I can't even consider the pain right now.

"Uh huh, uh huh, yes, oh, yes," she moans. She shoves three fingers into her pussy and bucks even harder. She's really humping her hand now. The slick sounds of her fingers plunging in and out of her cunt mix with her panting cries in a sublime sexual melody.

"There it is, yes, right there!" She lets out a long low guttural moan and her pussy actually seems to pulsate just before releasing a jet of warm fluid that splashes onto my face. I can't fucking believe it! She tenses again and another squirt shoots out and coats my neck and chest.

I beat my cock harder than ever. My head is swimming, I think I might be hyperventilating. My orgasm starts at the base of my cock. I feel the sensation move up my shaft and my spine at the same time. My cum spatters out onto my mattress, the floor, my leg, everywhere. But even after I'm done coming I keep stroking my cock. That feeling is still there in the tip of my penis. My whole body spasms with the after effects. Once, then once more. I don't want this feeling to end.

"Oh my God, what happened?" She looks at my face soaked with her pussy cum. "That's never happened before, I'm so sorry. I swear I didn't mean to do that." She seems genuinely horrified.

"Are you kidding? That was incredible. I think that only happens to women when they are really excited or something."

"I've never come that hard before. Oh, God, your mattress." She was referring to the huge wet spot beneath her.

"Don't worry about it." My cock still throbs in my hand. I swear I'm going to be hard for the rest of the fucking week.

I climb back onto the bed and lie next to here. Nothing but the sound of our breath. She twists and stretches letting out a lilting moan that seems to define satisfaction. Her knee touches my leg. I half expect her to pull away, but she doesn't. I know it's ridiculous, but I can't help feeling like this is the most intimate contact I've ever felt.

"I have to pee," she murmurs. She gets up and walks toward the bathroom. I marvel at the movement of her round ass as she steps over my dirty clothes on the way to the bathroom. She closes the door only part of the way. I hear her put the seat down, then listen to the rush of pee shushing forcefully from her pussy. Sounds different from when I go. I wish she left the door open all the way.

She flushes and moves back through the shadows of my room and I can see just the highlights of her body. The top of her shoulder, the curve of a breast, the glint of her belly button ring. She finds her shirt and pulls it on.

"You can stay if you want," I offer.

"Thanks, but I should head home." I stare at her crotch as she moves around the bed looking for her pants and underwear. Why is a girl in nothing but a shirt so fucking sexy? I'm mesmerized as she bends over then struggles into her pants, pulling them up tight around her ass. She bunches her panties and bra up into a ball and stuffs them into a jacket pocket.

I notice the girl on television taking simultaneous loads in the face from two guys who then rub the heads of their cummy cocks together. The credits roll.

She's ready to leave, I get up and walk over to the door with her. I feel kind of silly all of the sudden, standing in front of her naked with various bodily fluids drying on my skin.

"So, if you ever want to come again..." I say not really knowing where to go from there.

"Yeah, sure. Maybe." She tucks a strand of hair behind an ear while looking at the floor. Should I give her a good night kiss or something? I just watched this girl shoot cum all over my face while I jacked off with her, why the fuck is this so awkward?

"Okay, well, it was, ah... nice meeting you." Can I possibly be any more lame?

She opens the door and heads out, then turns back. She leans in and gives my cheek, the one we both came one, a long slow lick.

"I'll find you again when I need you," she whispers in my ear, then gives me a quick soft kiss on the lips. She hurries down the hallway. I stand naked at my open door listening to the heavy thunk-thump of her boots all the way down the stairs.

I slowly close the door and go into the bathroom. The toilet seat is down. I sit and take a long piss. The VCR cycles to auto-rewind. The tape whirs through the machine. I go to my bed and lie down with my face next to the wet spot. It's still warm. I wonder if she'll think about this the next time she masturbates. Will she picture my cock when she comes?

I doze off replaying every detail about her and her pussy in my head.

12