My Cousin Janie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowly leaned down and took my erect cock back in her mouth. I thought it felt good before, but my licking brought her to a new level. Her warm mouth moved rapidly up and down and my shaft. This caused me to increase my oral stimulation of her. I used my hands to slowly spread her pussy lips. I could see her engorged little clit down at the bottom. My tongue began to trace its way down. Never in a direct path, but always moving closer and closer.

As I did I felt her begin to get more anxious. Her mouth was moving faster. Her hands were slowly milking the bottom of cock. She was driving me wild.

My tongue settled into a spot just a small distance from her clit. I began to rapidly flick my tongue up and down. Her moans began to increase.

I felt my cock pop out her mouth.

"Ah, Brad. That's it. Right there. Don't stop. Don't stop."

I moved my left hand to her wet center and began to slowly finger her. I worked one and then two fingers in her. With her lying face down on top of me, it was a great position to stimulate her internally as I continued to lick her.

"God. That's so good" she moaned.

My continued licking was having it's effect. I felt her raise up on her hands and arch back. She pushed her hips towards my face and she quivered slightly. I took this to mean she was getting close to cumming and began to really finger her hard as I continued to lick.

"Baby, I'm close. I'm really close. Don't stop."

I tried to say no, but I couldn't. It didn't really matter because she pushed her pussy hard against my face and groaned, "Ohhhh."

I didn't stop. I continued to lick.

Finally she said, "Please, that's enough. I'm so sensitive right now."

I reluctantly stopped and began to kiss her inner thighs. Finally, she turned around to where she was facing me. She looked at me closely and then she smiled.

"Brad, that was wonderful, but make love to me now. Please. I want to make you feel good."

I smiled and helped her over on her back on the blanket. I positioned myself between her spread thighs. I looked down at her as I slid my hard cock inside her.

She arched her head back and moaned as I slid deeper and deeper inside her.

"MMM, it's good to be home again, baby." She groaned.

"Yeah. It is."

I started sliding back and forth in her pussy. She was so wet.

She had sucked me to the point that I knew I wasn't going to last long. I tried to slide back and forth slowly to prolong the moment. However, the sensation of being with her again was too much.

"Baby, I'm going to cum. It's just too much."

"Aww, it's okay. We both wanted it too much today. Do it. Please."

I gave her about ten more strokes and I felt like I was going to explode. I increased the frequency of my thrusts and then I started to cum inside her.

"Ah, that's so good. I wanted to feel that again." She groaned.

"Yes." I had my head thrown back as I emptied in her.

I laid down beside her and wrapped my arm around her pulling her close to me.

"This was worth coming home too. Thanks."

"I would certainly hope so, otherwise I better start trying harder!"

We laid there cuddling and kissing under the warm sun. I realized what time it was getting to be.

"We better get going. Your plane landed like two hours ago."

"Oh damn. You're right. We should go."

We quickly dressed and got back in my truck and headed back into the city. We pulled up to the office at about 2:45.

We walked through the door to see Roxanne looking up from her computer monitor. She was wearing her glasses instead of her usual contacts. It had always drove me wild when she wore her glasses since she always looked like the sexy teacher you wish you had. She stood up from her chair and walked around her desk to us. She was wearing a red dress I hadn't seen before with tan nylons and some sexy new black heels. Despite just making love to the most beautiful girl I knew, Roxanne still looked stunning.

"And where have you two been? Janie's plane got in two hours ago. I called the airport and checked."

"We had a little snack." I said with a wink.

"A little snack my ass, Bradley. You two had enough time for the whole meal."

Janie and I both just smiled.

"Damn, you two. No details, huh?" She gave us both a hug. "You need to call your mom, Janie. She's called here like 5 times."

"I'm sorry Roxanne. I'll call her now." She walked over to the conference room to call.

"Seriously though, big boy. You two couldn't wait, huh?"

"Roxanne, we've been apart."

"Damn you. Tight lipped like your dad and uncle." She gave me another hug. She moved her lips to my ear. "I'm glad you two are together again, honey." She pulled back and smiled.

"Me too Roxanne. I felt crazy when I was waiting for her."

"I know honey. I know. She's special to you. She always has been. I knew it a long time ago."

I nodded.

Janie walked back in the room.

"Argh, she can be so damn nosy."

Roxanne and I laughed.

"Janie, your mama was young once. She remembers what it was like. She's just happy for you."

"Yeah, but it's like 20 questions with her."

I just watched since there wasn't anything I could say in the situation.

"I know sweetie. She's a little curious." She looked at me and winked.

"Is dinner there ok, tonight?"

"Sure why not? You're mom always feeds me like a prized pig. Why would I refuse?"

"Are you coming over tonight Roxanne," Janie asked.

"Of course sweetie, I wouldn't miss it," the sultry redhead said. "Your daddy just left a little while ago. They've got a big thing planned I'm afraid."

"Oh great," Janie sighed.

"I know honey, but your mama has been crazy since Thanksgiving about you coming home." Roxanne smiled.

"We better go then." Janie took my hand and we started to walk out. "See ya in a little while Roxanne."

"You bet, I'm just gonna shut my computer off and turn the lights off!"

We drove to Rick and Shelley's house, holding hands the whole way. At each stop light, we'd kiss passionately. Soon she was rubbing my hard cock through my jeans.

"You know it's hard to concentrate on driving with you doing that, right?" I asked.

"Oh, is it," she smiled devilishly. "I hadn't thought about that."

"It's very distracting."

"I'll keep that in mind. Especially since you're not wearing underwear!" Her hands unzipped my jeans and pulled my cock out. "Now, remember, tonight we are going back to your house. I know mom will try to get us to stay over. But we're sleeping, eventually, in your bed."

"Okay, I got it. They're fine with everything though baby." I said.

"I know they are. But you know my mom. I don't want her outside my bedroom door listening to us!"

She leaned over and took my cock in her mouth.

"Now, that's really distracting!"

She moaned and took her mouth off my cock long enough to say, "Mmmm, I bet it is."

Thankfully, we were just a few blocks from her parent's house and the road was empty. When we pulled in the driveway, she put my cock up and gave me a big kiss.

"Be sure that I get to finish that later, ok?" She flashed me a sinful grin.

"Oh, I certainly will!"

"Good, because I'm going to make you feel the way you made me feel earlier."

We hopped out of the truck and walked in. Shelley met us in the hallway. We exchanged hugs. I could smell delicious beef roast coming from the kitchen. I couldn't wait. Shelley could cook an old shoe and make it into a masterpiece. Rick came in from the study. He already had a glass of scotch for me and a glass of white wine for Janie.

We had a toast to Janie coming home and new beginnings.

Shelley asked Janie to come help her in the kitchen. Rick and I went into the study.

"So, is Steve working out ok?" He asked.

"Yeah, he's doing great. I think we were lucky to find him."

"That's great to hear, son. I was worried about bringing in an outsider. It's just been us for so long."

I nodded in agreement.

He continued, "The Roy well is one hell of a big beast. The flow testers called just before you pulled up. Care to take a guess, son?"

"4,000 barrels a day," I said optimistically.

Rick laughed, "Ha, shit. Son, the son of a bitch was probably was flowing at least 10,000. They had to shut down the test because they couldn't control it!"

"Holy shit!" I couldn't believe it. "That's amazing!"

"Yeah it is. Biggest onshore well anybody's drilled in years. I mean, I read about wells like that in school, but I never really thought that we'd ever get to drill one of them."

"Jesus, Rick. That's just unreal. We got it, not Anstar, not PetroStar, not American Petroleum. Little old Smith Oil Company."

"Yeah, it really makes you think, especially with all that's happened in the last month. Your granddad thought that could of been a helluva good play in 1955. He just couldn't get a lease. Old Bob Maddox played hard ball and your granddad never had the backing to get it done. When your daddy and I got home from 'Nam, he started talking about it again, but we could never get past Bob Maddox. Your granddad and he went way back. Unfortunately, it wasn't in a good way." He shrugged and swirled his glass. "You need a refresher?"

"Yeah, just a bit. What happened between him and granddad?" Rick poured us both another little portion of scotch.

"Well, your granddad got discharged from the Marine Corps in the spring of '46 and came home. He had married your grandma when he had leave before Tarawa in '43, and Tim was born the day after your granddad landed in Saipan. Anyway, he hops off the train and headed over to your great-grandma's place, where your grandma and Tim were living. Lo and behold he finds Bob Maddox, fresh out of the Army Quartermasters sitting on the front porch trying to talk to your grandma. Your granddad never talked about it, but your grandma said he whipped old Bob pretty good. So, there were some hard feelings."

"Damn, I can imagine!!"

"Well, the sad part of it is, Bob died last year and his boys Teddy and Ralph called up your Daddy and said it was time to move forward. So, we did. That's the thing that bothers me most. Bob was sitting on a fortune and he was just too proud to let your granddad in there. Well, his boys will enjoy it finally. Speaking of enjoying it, I got your Christmas bonus here."

"Christmas bonus?"

"Yeah, at the end of each year, after we had money in the bank for our taxes and we paid percentages to everyone, your dad and I split our net profits. Each of us kick back 10% of our end to Roxie." I nodded before he continued. "Unfortunately, your daddy isn't here anymore, so you get it." He reached in his desk and handed me an envelope. I just looked at it, not knowing what to do with it.

"You gonna open it, son?"

"Yeah, I mean, it's hard Rick." He slid over in his desk chair, scotch bottle in hand. He topped my glass off.

"Hell, I know it is son. Since your granddad died, your daddy and I had a little ceremony at the office every year, Roxie, your mama and Shelley were always there. We poured ourselves a good snort and had a good time. I thought about doing it again this year, but after all that's happened, I thought maybe it'd be best to do something different. We've kind of entered a new generation now."

"I know, Rick. I don't want things to change because of me. I know things are different, but I think we need to keep things the same, as best we can. Traditions have always guided us."

He smiled and nodded, "You are right son, tradition is all we've had a lot of times. We'll have a drink later when Roxie gets here and we'll give her check to her. I think it might be best that you see the first one with just me around."

"Okay. I'll open it." I reached for his letter opener. I sliced the envelope open and pulled the check out. It was addressed to me. When I looked at the amount, I blinked several times. However, that large number remained the same. My eyes moved down to where the amount was spelled out in words, confirming it. I shook my head.

"Goddamn, Rick. This is a check for 9 million dollars."

He nodded and smiled. "We've got a good thing here. Next year will be much better."

"Rick, I just never imagined. Dad never really talked to me about money, other than working for it, saving it and being smart with it."

"Yeah, that was your Daddy all right."

"I mean what the hell do I even do with a check like this?"

"You don't have to do anything, son. We have people that manage that for us. That is just a piece of paper. The money is already in your accounts, dispersed and hopefully growing as we speak. Your Daddy set it all up with a buddy of his from 'Nam. I asked him one time if we could trust him and he acted like I asked if your mama was faithful! Tom has done a good job managing our money over the years. He comes out 8 or 9 times a year to meet with us. He'll be here next month. He'll be bringing the final figures on what your daddy and mama left you, so we can get their estate settled."

"Jesus, Rick. I honestly never really knew."

"Son, that's your Daddy's doing. He never wanted you to be a spoiled little shit. I mean you knew your folks had a big house and all, but he was never one to flaunt it in front of anyone. He was even talking about hanging it up next year and taking your Mama to see the world."

"I didn't know that."

"Yeah I know. He wasn't sure how you were gonna take it."

"Yeah." I nodded.

We heard the doorbell ring.

"I'm betting that's our Roxie." Rick and I rose to answer the door.

"Well, here are two handsome men." Roxanne said when the door opened.

"Ha, you need to get your eyes checked, Roxie. There's only one handsome man standing here and it ain't me." Rick laughed. "You want a drink?"

"Of course, I do. Gin and tonic, please, and go easy on the tonic!" She gave me a hug.

"Come on in to my study Roxie, I got something for you." Rick called.

She looked at me and smiled, "Oh my, what could he have for me Bradley?"

"I guess you'll have to find out!" We walked back in the study. Rick handed her a drink and an envelope.

"Oh, am I going to get a little shopping money?" She asked.

"Yeah, I think that oughta keep you in stockings for the year Roxie." Rick laughed.

She opened the envelope and her hand immediately went to her eyes. She was crying.

"Damn, I'm sorry. This is usually such a happy time." Rick and I both wrapped an arm around her.

"Roxie, I know. It was different this year. But it was different after the old man retired and it'll be different when I retire."

"I know, but losing Bob and Liz. He loved having our get together every year."

"Yeah he did. He acted like he was Santa Claus or something."

"Thank you, Rick," she gave him a big hug. "I never could have imagined the way my life was going to turn out when I answered that ad for part time filing."

"We've all been damn lucky Roxie." Rick added. "Come on, I bet Shelley has dinner about ready."

We all walked into the kitchen, where Shelley was putting the finishing touches on dinner.

"We'll be ready to eat in 5 minutes." She announced.

I went to help Janie set the table. We kept glancing and smiling at one another as we worked. When we were finished, she walked over to me and put her arms around me. I looked down at her and kissed her tenderly on the lips.

"I think I want a little more than that right now," she said.

I responded by squeezing her tightly against me and kissing her passionately. We kissed like the recently reunited lovers we were. We were unaware of Roxanne walking into the dining room, until we heard the click of her heels on the marble floor.

"You two are in your own little world." Roxanne said. "You don't know how happy I am to see that."

"You had a lot to with that, you know," Janie replied.

"A bit, but I think you two would have figured it out on your own eventually." She walked over and hugged both of us. "Come help me get the rest of this feast your mama has prepared." She took Janie by the hand and they walked back out.

Rick wandered in shortly after, with a fresh glass of scotch.

"I thought you might be getting thirsty, son."

"Well, you know me."

"Yes, I do. You're a Smith through and through." He raised his glass and we clinked a toast. "I just got off the phone with Jim."

"And?" I was suddenly anxious. Steve was handling things this weekend. I was afraid there was something wrong.

"Well, they just passed 6,500 feet on the Elizabeth well and they haven't hit limestone."

"Rick, that's over 500 feet of payzone already."

"Yeah, it is son. They had to increase the weight of the drilling mud again too. I think we ought to meet at the office in the morning and look at this again. Your daddy always thought that the channel was thicker to the north, not to the west. Hell, the only reason we're drilling the Elizabeth was to hold the lease on that section. If the channel is going that way we're gonna be drilling the next three holes in the wrong place. Goddamn, I wish we'd had the money to shoot seismic on that whole area."

"Yeah, me too. Too late for that now." I agreed. We were both staring in our glasses when Janie, Roxanne and Shelley walked in.

Shelley spoke first, "Hey, you two. This is a welcome home celebration. Let's not look so gloomy."

"Shel, we weren't gloomy. We were just talking and thinking, right Brad?" He clinked my glass again.

"Yes ma'am, we were just thinking." I grinned.

"Uh huh," Shelley smirked. "Well, dinner is served." I saw they had brought in a bottle of wine. I took it and quickly filled the ladies' glasses.

When everyone had a glass, Rick proposed a toast. He started walking around the table.

"I'm never good at this sort of thing. Bob was always the talker between the two of us," he patted me on the shoulder. "I just want to say that I could not be happier that my baby girl has come back home." Janie was seated next to me and immediately stood up. Rick hugged her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Rick continued, "I'm still getting adjusted to the fact that our family is now just the five of us." He rested his hand on Roxanne's shoulder. She looked up at Rick and nodded. "But that's the way it is. We're gonna just have to move forward." He walked behind Shelley and placed his hand on her shoulder.

"I want to thank my beautiful wife for preparing this fine dinner. You mean the world to me Shelley." He walked back to his place at the table. He raised his glass. "I just want you all to know that the most important people in my life are sitting right here tonight, and I love you all very much."

I couldn't remember Rick ever talking like that. We all raised our glasses and toasted. He nodded to me and smiled as we sat back down. We lapsed into general talk as we passed the food around the table. Janie kept her left hand on my leg throughout dinner. We'd often look at one another and smile. I limited myself to one after dinner scotch, but Janie had helped Roxanne and Shelley finish the original bottle of wine and most of another.

Finally, around 10, Janie announced she was tired and we were going to my house. It was strange hearing it since I still thought of it as my parent's house. Shelley suggested we stay there, but Janie was firm. We exchanged hugs and we were soon walking out the door. Rick caught me before we left.

"Give me a call in the morning. We need to talk about that well." He said.

"Yeah, certainly."

"Good. I got something else we need to talk about, but it'll wait." He nodded and smiled at me. I thought it looked a little forced.

"Rick, what is it?"

"Son, it's nothing. It's just business. We'll talk about it tomorrow."

"Ok. We'll talk about it then." We shook hands again.

Janie was already in the truck. When I got in, I realized she had taken her jeans off.