My Cousin Jo and I Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About four more strokes into her throat, I unload what feels like a flood of cum down her throat. Pulling back allowing her to swallow and breath. She in turn shoves my cock deep into her throat again, trying to lick my balls while I'm buried all the way in her throat.

After a couple of minutes Jo stops quivering and goes limp. I pull my fingers quickly from her ass. Licking her clit a few more times. Letting her pull away fro my face.

Jo releases my ass, I pull my softening cock from her mouth. She is sucking the cum from it as it slides out. Stopping me with just the head in her mouth.

My dick is so tender and sensitive it almost hurts. Jo licks the head a few more times making me shiver with extacy, so badly it drains all the energy from me. Jo rolls off me turning to face me cuddling in close.

"My god I need that so badly. Seeing how we haven't fucked in a few days."

I kind of laugh. She looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Well we still haven't fucked, but I have to agree. I really needed that badly too."

I can't help it I'm rubbing her one breast and playing with the nipple.

"So are you saying, your not done?"

"I don't know. You really sucked all the energy out of me that time."

I can feel her nipple begin to get stiffer. Her nipple enlarging from my playing with it. She slides her hand to my cock. The head is still so tender even her tender touch is slightly painful. But what exquisite pain it is. To my surprise my cock responded to her manipulations to the shaft and balls. Sliding her finger to my anus. I spread my legs slightly to give her access.

Playfully rubbing my shaft and balls. Her finger play working on my anus too. Hard to believe but my dick is nearly standing full up again.

"Humm, I need this in me now."

With that she slips her leg over me saddling my hips. Jo looks at me saying. "Fuck you have no idea how much I love yo Dick."

Looking Jo in the eyes I can see the love in her eyes.

"Jo, I've told you a thousand times. How much I love you. I have tried to show you in every possible way how much I love you. I always will till the day I die."

Jo has a tear running down her cheek. She leans down kisses me deeply and I her for what seem like a very long time. Breaking the kiss Jo kisses my forehead and each cheek.

Then whispers to me. "I'm going to never make you sad again, I promise."

With that said she is rubbing her slit along my stiffing shaft. The head is still very sensitive but I want this as bad as she does. I feel her hips rotate so the head of my cock is pressing into her slippery channel. She kisses me again and pushes the head into her tight warm velvety love canal.

The head of my cock is so sensitive I can feel every fold and contraction on my slowly penetrating shaft. I know even though I had just cum a few minutes ago. Her working every muscle in her vagina to caress my dick. I would only last a short time.

Jo was slow and deliberate. Giving me the one of the best fucks I think I've ever had in my short sex life.

Maybe it was because knew she wasn't just fucking me but actually making love to me and me to her. This had my emotions rising in such a rapid pace. I really wished I could make it last forever but I knew about 10 more strokes I was going to cum again.

I told Jo this, she just smiled kissed me and continued milking my cock with her pussy like I had never felt before. In a very short time I stiffened shuttered unloading my seed into her womb.

God how I wished she was not on the pill. I wanted to get get pregnant with my child. I didn't care if she was my cousin. I loved her and wanted her to bear my child.

As I softened up she again rolled off me. Cuddling in close, kissing my shoulder and neck. Jo then asked if she could sleep with me that night.

I never said a word just pulled her closer. Just loving the feel of her pressing her body to mine. Jo fell asleep fairly quickly. I just lay there looking upon her beauty as she slept. Wishing we could be like this every night. I kissed her fore head trying to cuddle closer if that were possible. Finally I drifted off to sleep.

Continued chapter 19

*****

I will try to get it posted asap. Thanks for reading. I hope you have enjoyed my story so far. But do remember this is a true story to the best of my memories. Sometimes life can be wonderful or it can be very cruel too.

12