My Cousin, My Lover Ch. 04

Story Info
Rebecca tells Amber about David.
7.3k words
4.66
47.8k
36
10

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessy19
jessy19
2,733 Followers

The weekend was approaching and David was relieved. He had hoped not to bump into his uncle at work and have him make a scene over him and Rebecca. Rebecca had found it difficult to concentrate in class. Every thought was about David, her father, her mother, and her family.

Rebecca headed to David's office that Friday afternoon. She rushed to the library. She had so much on her mind she couldn't see straight. Suddenly, as she opened one of the main doors, she bumped into someone. It was Amber.

Rebecca's heart pounded. She had so much going on she almost forgot about Amber. She'd promised she'd call Amber.

"Whoa! Where's the fire?" Amber laughed.

Rebecca smiled weakly and realized she'd made Amber drop her books. She knelt down to pick them up. Amber helped her. "I'm sorry. I was just coming to get David."

Amber gathered her books and both girls stood back up. "I see. Hey why haven't you called me?"

Rebecca looked away. "Um…I'm sorry. I've been…busy. You know with school and stuff."

Amber raised a brow. "Stuff? Hmm sounds like you got yourself a guy huh Becky?"

Rebecca began to fidget. "What? Uh no. Well sort of."

Amber giggled. "So when do you want to get together and hang out? I really miss you Becky."

Rebecca looked surprised. "You do?"

"Yeah."

"I would have never imagined."

"Look I know I was a bitch, but Becky I've changed."

"So have I," Rebecca said softly.

Amber smiled. "See? Now that we are both reformed can't we be friends again?"

Rebecca shrugged. "I guess we can. I will call you this weekend."

"You promise?"

"Yes."

* * *

"Oh god! This week has been so awful! First I lose my parents, then I get a terrible grade on my chemistry exam and now I just bumped into Amber, who by the way wants to be friends again!" Rebecca complained to David.

David nodded. "I know how you feel. It hasn't been easy for me either. And did you say Amber wants to be friends again?"

Rebecca sighed. "Yes!"

David reclined back on his chair. "I wonder what's next."

Rebecca stood up and walked towards her cousin. She sat on his lap and put her arms around him. He held her as she laid her head on his chest. "I don't know what will happen next. All I know is that I love you."

David stroked her hair. "I love you too. With all of my heart."

"Listen, it's the weekend. Why don't we just stay at home, watch movies and veg out?"

"Ah sounds real nice."

"Yeah let's forget about everything we've been through this week. I do however need to call Amber since I promised her.

David sat back up and Rebecca stared into his eyes. "Are you going to tell her about us?" David asked.

"I don't know. I will have to eventually if she wants to be friends."

"Well, it's been a while since she and I had anything to do with each other. She is probably over me. She has to be."

Rebecca kissed her cousin softly on the lips. "I hope so. I really do."

* * *

Friday night Amy waited for Eddie to get home. It was almost past eleven at night when he got home. She waited in bed for him wearing only a smile.

"Eddie? Honey?" Amy called out as she heard his footsteps. He walked into their bedroom, still wearing his shirt and tie.

"Hey baby. I'm so sorry I was late. We were…having dinner with clients."

"Working on a new project?" Amy asked curiously.

"Uh yeah. A big one. I will probably start working late all this week coming up and I have to go to work tomorrow night too."

"Tomorrow night?" Amy asked puzzled.

"Yeah. It's very important."

Amy didn't want to think anything bad. "I've missed you. I'm glad you're home." She got out of bed showing her naked body to her lover. Eddie couldn't help but get a boner. He was tired though. It'd been a long day; hell it'd been a long week.

Amy put her arms around Eddie and kissed his neck softly. "Why don't you go shower and come to bed with me. I want to make love."

Eddie wanted to. He was just so damn tired. "I do need a shower. But baby I'm beat. I want to go to bed if that's OK with you?"

Amy stepped back. She narrowed her eyes at him. "You know if I didn't know you better, I would think you were cheating on me."

Eddie's eyes widened. "How could you say that?"

"Well? I mean you are working late almost every night now. And now you don't want to make love? What am I supposed to think?"

Eddie put his hands on her shoulders. He looked her in the eye. "Amy I promise you that I am not cheating on you. I'm sorry if it appears this way. Just trust me."

Amy felt tears swelling in her eyes. "I do trust you. I'm sorry. I guess I just miss you."

"I miss you too baby. Just wait until this project is over. Then I will really show you how much I love you."

Amy smiled. "I will wait. Now you better go shower up. I'll still be here in bed naked in case you change your mind."

Eddie laughed and kissed her forehead. "I love you Amy."

* * *

"I told you that movie was going to be so stupid," Amber commented to Gabriel.

The couple walked out the theater that Saturday afternoon. Gabriel held on to Amber's hand. Amber smiled proudly walking with him. They walked a few blocks talking about the foreign movie they'd just watched.

"That girl was not French and that guy in the movie…he wasn't even a good actor."

Gabriel sighed. "You are so picky Amber. You have to admit it was a nice love story."

Amber shrugged. "I guess."

"I'm kinda hungry. What do you say we go get something to eat?"

Amber nodded. "Yeah. I'm starved."

They both headed off to a small café near by. Amber and Gabriel sat by the window looking out at the busy streets.

"So Rebecca said she'd call me this weekend. So far," Amber looked at her cell phone, "she hasn't called me."

"Why don't you call her?"

"I would but she changed her cell phone number and I don't want to call to David's place."

"I wouldn't want you to call to his place either." Gabriel said placing his hand over hers.

Amber blushed. "Oh? Why not?"

"Because I know how much you were in love with him."

"Well I'm not anymore. I've moved on."

"I'm glad you have." Gabriel gently squeezed her hand.

* * *

"For the tenth time, I'm not going to call Becca," Ron said furiously to his wife.

Sonia watched her husband be in agony all day. Since it was the weekend, he couldn't bury himself in his work. Now his daughter had been on his mind all this time.

"Honey, just think about it. She thinks you hate her, which I know you don't."

Ron lay in bed with his wife. "Of course I don't. I could never hate my daughter. Now my nephew, that's another story."

Sonia sighed. "You don't hate David either. Come on Ron, at least call Becca and tell her you're mad but that you don't hate her."

"I can't right now. I still need time to cool off. I'm sorry."

Sonia could see the look in her husband's face. He missed his daughter. Rebecca was everything to him.

* * *

"No word from David?" Eva asked her husband. She was massaging him late that night.

Alex nodded. "No. I will call him tomorrow though. I just want to make sure he and Becca are ok."

"I'm sure they are fine. I need to talk to David myself. I need to talk some sense into him."

Alex turned slowly and faced his wife. "Talk some sense into him? What are you going to say to him?"

Eva scoffed. "Well, that what he's doing is wrong! Alex I still can't believe you are ok with all of this."

"I'm not. But what am I supposed to do? David's a grown man. I can't tell him how to live his life."

Eva fell back on the bed and stared up at the ceiling. "We are his parents. Don't children listen to their parents anymore?"

Alex laughed. "Of course they do. It's just that this sounds like something neither of them can control."

"I think it's so wrong." Eva went on to say.

"It might be wrong for us, but to them it isn't. I still have to patch things up with my brother. I don't want him hating me. Ron is my only brother and I can't afford to lose him."

Eva closed her eyes. She wished all of this were just a dream. David was going to ruin his life by being with his own cousin. She only wanted what was best for her son.

* * *

Sunday, at noon, Rebecca nervously began to dial Amber's number. She hoped that Amber would not answer, but she did. They had made plans to meet at the mall, somewhere they both used to love to go.

An hour later, Rebecca waited for Amber in the front entrance of the mall. Amber arrived looking lovelier than ever. Her blonde hair hung loose and her face had a radiant glow. She wore her short blue jean shorts and a dark green shirt. She smiled as she walked towards Rebecca.

"I'm glad you finally decided to hang out with me. I'm in a shopping mood and I hope you are too."

Rebecca wasn't. "Yeah sure."

They walked around looking through various stores. Rebecca's mind was on other things. She missed her father. Even though she hardly saw him, when he did see her, he was the best. He'd always been good to her, now he was gone from her life.

"So he took me to see one of those foreign films yesterday and I must say I have a thing now for movies with subtitles."

Rebecca snapped out of her thoughts. "What? Who did you go with?"

Amber stopped and grabbed Rebecca's hand. She lead her to a bench in the center of the mall. "Sit down Becky."

Becky sat down slowly feeling terrible for not having paid attention to Amber. "I'm sorry Amber. I was just thinking of…things."

"Becky, if we are going to be friends again, you need to let me know what's going on in your life."

Rebecca felt so nervous. How would Amber take the news about her and David? "I know. I remember we used to tell each other everything. We were best friends." Rebecca said softly.

Amber nodded. "We can be that way again. I really need a friend. A female friend at least. I mean don't get me wrong, having male friends is nice, but a female friend understands you."

Rebecca smiled at her friend. "So tell me, who was this guy you went out with."

"Gabriel. You remember him?"

Rebecca did remember. "Yes, you had mentioned him when we first ran into each other earlier this month."

"Well…he and I have gotten…close." Amber blushed.

Rebecca felt relived. "Really? Tell me more."

"Where should I begin?" Amber asked with a huge grin on her face.

Rebecca laughed. "You haven't changed Amber."

"I know! I can't help being boy crazy. It's good to finally be able to like someone again after what happened between me and your cousin."

He's not my cousin anymore. He's my lover. Rebecca said to herself. "I can understand. I'm just so glad you've found someone."

Amber sighed. "Me too. It's good to be involved with someone again. Gabriel's really changed though. He's not into selling drugs anymore. He works at a mechanic shop and makes pretty decent money."

Rebecca was happy for Amber. She'd known Amber for years and knew Amber was a really lonely girl. Her parents traveled a lot on business and hardly had time for her. She was an only child and grew up with no role models.

"So tell me about your guy Becky. What's he like?" Amber asked anxiously.

{I}You have to tell her. Be honest. If she's you're friend she will understand. {/I} Rebecca hoped.

"Amber, it's someone very special to me," Rebecca began.

Amber's eyes focused on Rebecca. "Yeah? Hmm let me think. Someone we both know?"

"Yes."

"Ah I know. Kyle Kramer from last Spring Break?'

Rebecca giggled. "Who?"

"Oh my God you don't remember Kyle?"

"Uh…no."

Amber's eyes widened. "He was so hot! I thought he was going to ask you to be his girlfriend. Remember how he tried to do that strip tease for you?"

Rebecca busted out laughing. "Oh Jesus Christ! I remember him now! He was such a dork. How could you even think it was him?"

"Just a shot in a dark," Amber laughed.

"No. You are way off."

"Well then…who?" Amber looked so impatient.

"Amber, if I tell you, you promise not to get mad?"

Amber shrugged. "Of course I won't get mad. We are friends now. Besides, I already got a new love in my life."

Rebecca took a deep breath. "Ok. The new love of my life is…David."

Amber's smiled quickly disappeared. "David?"

"Yes, David."

"David?" Amber echoed again. "Your cousin David?'

Rebecca could sense the anger and confusion in her voice. "Yes."

"Oh my God! Becky! How could you?"

Rebecca stood up. "I'm sorry. I thought you'd say you'd understand."

Amber quickly got on her feet. "Yeah because I wasn't expecting it to be your own cousin! My first love!"

"Amber, please keep your voice down," Rebecca whispered.

Amber felt tears forming in her green eyes. She felt somewhat strangely betrayed. As if Rebecca had stolen David's hear the way she never could. "I can't believe this. This is crazy! I'm going home."

Rebecca grabbed Amber's arm, but Amber pulled away. "Amber I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." Rebecca's tears ran down her face.

"Have a nice life Rebecca."

With that, Amber left, leaving Rebecca in tears.

* * *

"Ok this has to be the worst week of my entire life!" Rebecca sobbed once she was home with David.

"I take it Amber didn't take the news so well."

"She didn't. She hates me more than ever. My parents hate me, Amber hates me, and God knows who else hates me!"

"I don't hate you," David said putting his arms around her.

Rebecca loved his comforting arms. "I know you don't. I just feel like everyone is against me."

"Well, we are going to face harder times as we continue our relationship. But you know what? I think it's worth it. I love you so much Rebecca. I think our love is worth all the heartache. Things will eventually get better, I know they will. I promise you that they will. I'll try to make you the happiest woman in the world."

Rebecca couldn't help herself. She planted a long wet kiss on her cousin's lips. "Mmm I love you!"

David picked her little body up. Rebecca wrapped her legs around him as they kissed passionately. He broke their hot kiss and wiped the tears of her pretty face. "Feel better now?"

"I do. You always make me feel better."

"I want to be with you Rebecca. These past few days that we haven't made love have been hell for me. Let's make love and forget about everything. Let's just celebrate our love."

Rebecca's heart fluttered. "Yes, let's.

David carried his cousin to their bed. She lay her down as she stared up at him. He quickly removed his clothes and then proceeded to remove hers. Once both were naked, David showered his cousin's body with kisses. He loved the way she felt, how she smelled and the way she would moan at the touch of his hand.

David ran his hand on her flat tummy and down to her pussy. Rebecca moaned instantly as he dipped a finger inside of her.

"You're already wet huh?" He teased.

"I am. It's been a while."

David moves his face down in between her thighs and took in her wonderful feminine scent. He began to lick and suck on her swollen clit. Rebecca laid back enjoying the exquisite feeling of her cousin's tongue on her pussy. He teased her pussy by licking it very gently and fingering her fuck hole at the same time.

"Mmmm David! I want to cum in your mouth!" Rebecca cooed.

David quit licking her and she groaned in disappointment. He gently turned her over with her tummy flat down on the bed. He ran his heavy hands up and down her back and then stopped at her buttocks.

"Get on all fours baby." David ordered.

Rebecca slowly raised her body up and got on all fours. David slipped one finger inside of her pussy. She was absolutely wet. He moved his finger in and out until her juices coated his finger. He then proceeded to slip that same finger in her ass. Rebecca squirmed. It'd been a while since she and David had anal sex. He moved his finger gently in her asshole burying it deeper each minute. He continued to finger her ass and with his other hand he began to finger her pussy at the same time.

"Oooh!" Rebecca cooed.

"You like that? You like the feel of both holes being fucked?" David asked.

"Mmm yes!"

David's cock was throbbing. He slipped both fingers out of both holes and aimed his cock to Rebecca's pussy. Her pussy easily swallowed up David's big cock. He began to fuck her, pumping her fast. His balls slapped against her ass. David held on to Rebecca's waist enjoying the feel of her sopping wet pussy. Rebecca moaned. She loved it when David fucked her doggy style. She moved her body back a bit grinding her pussy on her lover's cock.

"You're pussy…oh baby your pussy feels so good!" David rasped.

"Fuck me harder, David. I'm so hot right now!"

David continued to pump her pussy. He knew he wanted to cum soon and he knew where he wanted to cum. David slowed down and pulled his cock out. He then moved it towards Rebecca's ass. After a few seconds of trying to insert his cock, it finally went in. Rebecca's shrilling moans filled the room. Her ass felt so hot and tight. David groaned loudly. His balls were swollen filled with his hot cum ready to spurt out into his lover's ass. At first he couldn't go too fast since Rebecca was so tight, but then he began to feel her relax. Soon enough, his cock was ramming into Rebecca's ass furiously. David reached down and played with her pussy as he fucked her behind.

Rebecca could feel her lover's big cock invading her tiny hole. She loved the nasty feeling of anal sex. She grabbed on to the sheets and tried to keep from screaming. It was a little painful but then again it felt good. David's fingers were doing fast circles on her swollen clit. She felt her body tense up before she let herself release an intense orgasm.

"Ooooh fuck! I'm c-cumming! David, feel me cum!" She screamed out.

"I feel you baby, I feel your juices! I'm so close! So c-close!" David gasped.

He rammed his cock in and out, hard a few more times until his balls began to release his hot cum. His cock shot out long ropes of gooey, thick, and hot cum inside of his cousin's ass. Rebecca felt each hot spurt filling her up until finally he finished and slowly slipped his cock out.

Rebecca let her body fall on the bed. She felt exhausted. David was trying to catch his breath and fell on the bed next to her. Both were silent and winded.

"Oh my God! I needed to be with you," David finally spoke.

Rebecca slowly turned her body around and looked into David's eyes. "Me too. That was so hot. We hadn't done that in a while."

"I'm sorry I didn't let you cum in my mouth," David apologized sweetly.

Rebecca laughed. "Hey you made me cum anyway."

David held her hand in his. "Well I'm going to rest here for a few minutes and then be ready to cum in my mouth. I want to taste you. I've missed your taste."

Rebecca blushed. "I've missed all of you and I can't wait to feel your tongue between my legs." She spread her legs wide and waited for her lover to get his strength back. A few minutes later, David was buried between her legs making her cum over and over as he drank her honey.

* * *

"Can you believe it? This has got to be the worst day of my whole life! David and Rebecca, together, lovers!" Amber complained to Gabriel. He had come to her apartment that evening to see her and be with her, but instead he had to listen to something he really didn't want to hear.

"Amber, chill out. Besides, I thought you were over David?" Gabriel said as he sat on the couch watching Amber pace back and forth.

"This is unbelievable. Is incest what's in today? Do I have to fuck my own cousin? My own brother? My father? What the hell is everyone's problem?"

Gabriel gulped. He couldn't believe she had just said that. She stood up and stared into her eyes. Amber realized what she had said and regretted saying it. "I-I'm sorry I didn't mean-"

"I see what this is all about," Gabriel began. "You are still in love with David aren't you? Why am I even wasting my time here? I thought you and I had something going on."

jessy19
jessy19
2,733 Followers
12