My Cousin, My Lover Ch. 05

Story Info
David and Rebecca get ready for their big day.
7.4k words
4.75
45.4k
37
8

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessy19
jessy19
2,736 Followers

Amber kept peeping out her window but saw no sign of Gabriel's car. Two police cars were parked across the street keeping an eye on her in case the Neil and Jeff came back to try to hurt her.

She picked up the phone and dialed Gabriel's cell phone number. No answer. Her heart was racing. She felt something was definitely wrong. She decided to wait for a few more minutes before trying his cell number again.

"He had to be alright. I know he's ok." Amber kept telling herself.

She sat down and changed the TV channels over and over again. Her telephone rang and she jumped up and ran to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Ms. Wilkinson?" Asked a male voice.

"Yes?"

"This is Officer Danbury. You're friend Gabriel has been in a bad car accident."

Amber gasped. "Is he…i-is he alive?"

"He is. He'll be sent to Mooreville Hospital, you know where that is?"

"Uh yes." Amber remembered since she had been there a few months ago.

"You did come by the police station the other night isn't that right?"

"Yes."

"We found the men who caused this accident too."

"You did? Are you going to put them away to rot in prison like they deserve?"

The officer paused. "Well, they got their punishment alright. You'll have to come down to the hospital Ms. Wilkinson."

"I'll be there in 15 minutes."

She hung up the phone, grabbed her purse and ran out the door.

* * *

Eddie laid on the couch not being able to sleep a wink. He'd gotten home and Amy was fast asleep. He didn't bother to go to bed with her, knowing she was pissed off at him. He wished he could be honest with her but it would be only a few more weeks until he could finally spend all the time he wanted with her.

He only wished he could bed with her, making love to her. He loved the way she moaned and how she wrapped her legs around his waist while he pumped his cock in and out of her. His cock grew hard just thinking about it.

"I miss you Amy," he whispered out loud.

In the meantime Amy laid in bed thinking about Eddie. She knew he was on the couch and almost got up to go wake him and make love to him. But then she thought about the way he'd been ignoring her. Why would he hurt her this way? She was going to wait until he could be honest with her and tell her if there was another woman in his life.

* * *

"I'm Amber Wilkinson, I need to see Gabriel Ramirez," Amber announced to the front desk receptionist.

"Yes, Mrs. Wilkinson, come on over here." Amber turned to see a tall black police officer talking to her.

"Are you Officer Danbury?"

"Yes I am. Now follow me I'll take you up to see your friend."

Amber walked with Officer Danbury. Her knees felt weak and her hands were trembling. "Is he really ok? I mean I need to know."

As they rode the elevator, Officer Danbury nodded. "He will be ok. For now he has a lot of internal bruising and a broken leg. Other than that, he was lucky he didn't die. He had a pretty bad hit."

"It was those bastards that caused it. They were probably chasing him down."

They reached the 19th floor and Office Danbury stepped aside to let Amber go first. "Go on to room 1947. That's where your friend is."

Amber walked quickly and slowly opened the door. Her eyes watered when she saw Gabriel lying on the bed completely knocked out. She walked over to him and held his hand.

"You'll be ok baby. I'm here with you."

Office Danbury stood behind her. "Mr. Ramirez will be just fine. Now I need to just have a few words with you."

Amber turned never letting Gabriel's hand go. "Yes?"

"It seems that your friend used to be involved in the drug business."

Amber nodded. "Yes but he's changed his life for the better."

"Now, the drug business can be a very nasty industry. Just because the two men were after him does not mean there will not be more. I might suggest if you are going to be involved with Mr. Ramirez, that you move away from here."

Amber blinked. "Move away?"

"Yes, for your own safety."

"I understand. The two men would probably try to keep getting revenge until either Gabriel or I are dead."

Office Danbury scoffed. "Well, I'm not sure about that."

Amber looked puzzled. "What do you mean?"

"Mr. Giles, that's Jeffery Giles and Mr. Neil Bryson are dead."

Amber's eyes widened. "What?"

"Yes, they were hit by an 18-wheeler. I suppose after they chased down Mr. Ramirez they somehow lost control of their truck and were hit by an 18-wheeler that wasn't able to stop on time."

Amber couldn't believe it. "Oh my god!"

"Yes, and their truck caught on fire and both men died. Now I'm warning you that it is best to leave. Move to another state if you can. I mean you can stay here but you will always be in danger."

Amber nodded. "I understand."

"Now I'll leave you alone with Mr. Ramirez. You only have about 15 minutes before visiting hours are over."

"Thank you Office Danbury."

"No problem." He smiled and left Amber alone with Gabriel.

Amber turned her head and sobbed. She kissed Gabriel's hand and held it against her cheek. "I love you so much. You mean everything to me. Without you, I have nothing. I would be willing to move with you anywhere you want to go."

She cried until she was told to leave. She wouldn't go home though. She'd sleep in the hospital lobby so she could be able to see him in the morning. She didn't want to miss out if he woke up.

* * *

"Good morning," Rebecca said cheerfully kissing David on his cheek.

"Morning love."

Rebecca took a seat next to him on the kitchen table. She poured herself a glass of orange juice and took a long sip. "Mmm I woke up so thirsty."

"I bet," David teased.

They had made love the previous night after having talked about their wedding plans.

"What you reading?"

"Ah just some world events," David said looking through the newspaper.

Rebecca glanced at it and looked away but something caught her attention. She frowned and grabbed the local section. "You know this car looks familiar here," she said eying the picture on the front page.

David looked. "Yeah? Well it was in a really bad car accident last night."

"I can tell."

"If you think that one is bad, you should see the one under it. The truck was hit by an 18-wheeler and the driver and passenger were both killed. And the thing was that they were both on the same road."

"Oh my god!" Rebecca yelped.

"What? What?" David asked.

"That's Gabriel's car! It was Gabriel!"

"Gabriel? You mean the guy you used to crush on?"

"Yes! He's with Amber now. Oh god I hope she wasn't in the car. Should I call her?"

David nodded. "Of course. Make sure she's ok."

Rebecca grabbed the phone and searched for Amber's number in her cell phone directory. She looked nervous, making David worry.

* * *

The ringing of her cell phone was what woke Amber up. She got it out of her purse and winced as she tried to find the talk button. "Hello?"

"Amber! You're alive!" Rebecca said happily.

Amber rubbed her eyes. "Becky?"

"Yes! I read about the car accident. How is Gabriel?"

"He's ok. He survived."

"I'm so glad! What hospital is he in?"

"Mooreville. How did you hear about the accident?"

"The newspaper. I saw the car and it looked so familiar. Are you ok?"

"I'll survive. He's got a broken leg and internal bruising. He was lucky."

"Do you mind if I come down to visit?"

Amber hesitated. "No. In fact I would love it if you did. I'm all alone here and I could really use a friend. I'm sorry about the way I acted the other day."

Rebecca smiled. "It's ok. I probably would have acted the same way. And don't forget you always have a friend here," she paused and looked at David, "make that two friends."

* * *

"Hey," Rebecca said softly as she approached Amber. Amber was sitting in the lobby sipping of a cup of coffee.

Amber put her cup down and stood up. She hugged her long time friend. "Hey Becky. Thanks for coming down."

"How are you?" Rebecca looked into her eyes.

"I'm ok I guess. I haven't heard anything yet. I don't know if Gabriel is still unconscious."

"Well, I'm sure he should wake up anytime now," Rebecca said comforting.

Amber smiled but soon enough her smile faded. She looked behind Rebecca and saw David standing by the door. She took a deep breath. "David."

"Hey Amber," he said walking towards her.

Amber thought she'd be feeling jealousy or anger but all she could do was think about Gabriel. David stood in front of her and held his arms out to her. Amber fell into his arms and began to cry.

"Everything's going to be ok," David whispered rubbing her back.

"I-I'm just so scared. I know he'll live but I'm just so scared."

"I know but we are here for you."

Amber looked up at him. David wiped her tears. "I'm sorry about the way I had treated you and Rebecca. I was just…angry and jealous."

David smiled. "That's the past. It's time to move on."

"Yes it is."

Just then they heard a familiar voice. All three turned to look towards the door and saw Amy. Amy stared for a moment and remembered all three of them. "Hi," she said sweetly.

"Amy! Hi!" Rebecca said.

"Hi Rebecca, Hi David. Well, I have good news. Gabriel has just woke up. Amber, you ready to see him now?"

Amber nodded. Her heart felt at ease.

"Come on then. You all are allowed."

They followed Amy to Gabriel's room. Once inside Amber's green eyes met with Gabriel's. She ran to him and hugged him. He could barely move. "Hi! Oh my god! I'm so happy you're ok!"

Gabriel smiled weakly. "I may be, but my entire body hurts."

"You have major internal bruising that's why."

"Yeah so I'm told," Gabriel murmured.

"We'll, I'll leave you all alone," Amy announced before she walked out.

Gabriel looked at David and Rebecca. "Hey," he greeted them.

"Gabriel, I'm glad you're ok too, in fact we both are," Rebecca said.

"Thank you for coming to see me."

Amber held on to his hand. "It's ok. They are my friends."

Gabriel looked uncertain.

"We both care about Amber," David said. "She's got eyes for you and no one else."

Gabriel smiled and looked at Amber. "She's everything to me."

* * *

"Are you serious? You two? Married? When?" Amy asked David and Rebecca. They were going back home but had met up with Amy downstairs.

Rebecca held on to David's hand. "We've decided the first Saturday of next month."

"Wow! That's quick!" Amy smiled.

"Yeah, we need to do this as soon as possible otherwise I'll go nuts!" Rebecca shrieked.

Amy laughed. "Well you're young, nothing wrong with wanting to settle down already. I wish I were…" her voice trailed off, "nevermind. Do Callie and Nathan know?"

"Actually we were going to call them later on tonight to tell them the news. I hope they can come down for our wedding. After all if it hadn't been for them…" David blushed.

"You're invited too Amy," Rebecca added. "Bring Eddie."

Amy sighed. "I will as long as he's not working that night."

"Give me your number so I can call you and give you more details," Rebecca said.

Amy gave them her number and watched them leave together happy in love. She only wished she and Eddie could be the same way again.

* * *

Nathan had gotten the news on Monday afternoon about David and Rebecca's wedding. Callie was off doing errands and Nathan had just gotten home from work. He couldn't believe the whole situation but then again who was he to judge? After all he had married his own sister.

Callie walked in with a beautiful smile on her face. "Hi love," she said.

"Hey! You'll never believe the news I got for you!" Nathan blurted.

"Oh yeah? Well I got news for you too, but you go first."

"David and Rebecca are getting married."

Callie's eyes lit up. "Oh my god! Really? When?"

"Next month. They want us to go."

"That is just perfect!"

"Oh?" Nathan raised a brow.

Callie turned red. She held on to his hands and couldn't stop smiling. "I'm pregnant."

Nathan was speechless.

"Nathan?" Callie asked.

He still couldn't talk.

"Are you ok?"

"Y-yes," he stammered.

"Did you hear what I said?" Callie teased.

"I did. Oh my! I need to sit down," Nathan flopped down on the couch and tried to breath.

Callie sat on his lap and threw her arms around him. "You're going to be a daddy. We did it! We made a baby! I've never been more happy in my entire life."

Nathan put his arms around her. "I love you Callie. This is so…wow!"

"I know! I'm so excited and I can't wait to tell mom and dad, but I want to do it in person. So not only will we be going to the wedding, but we can make our announcement to all our loved ones."

"This is so awesome!" Nathan screamed.

They kissed passionately. Finally they would start a family of their own.

* * *

Ron and Sonia were in bed late that night. Sonia kissed her husband deeply hoping he'd want to make love. Ever since the whole announcement about Rebecca and David's love affair, Ron hadn't touched his wife.

As they kissed Ron moved his hand down to Sonia's breasts squeezing them. "Ooh yes!" Sonia purred.

Ron pulled the straps of her nightgown down letting her breasts be exposed. Sonia looked beautiful that night, he had to admit. Her hair was soft and silky just like Rebecca's. He kissed her harder and flipped her over on her back.

"I've missed this," he rasped.

"Me too. Get inside of me now!" Sonia begged.

Ron pulled his cock out of his boxers and plunged it into his wife's tight pussy. She wrapped her legs around him as he began to pump his cock in and out of her.

He saw her close her eyes and smile. She looked so much like Rebecca. One could have guessed that she and Rebecca were sisters other than mother and daughter. Her skin was so soft and her soft moans were exciting him more.

He dove down and put one of her nipples in his mouth. Sucking on it gently, guilt was all he felt. As he made love to his wife, all he could do was imagine he was making love to his daughter.

Oh god! Stop that! He warned himself.

He couldn't help himself. Rebecca was so beautiful. Her little frame and pretty face always made him excited. He'd never touch her in real life of course, but he always had a tiny crush on his daughter deep down. Was that the reason he was so angry about the whole situation? Because he couldn't have her but yet his nephew could?

No! No! No! "Uggghh!" Ron moaned feeling his cum shooting out and into his wife.

"Mmmggh!" Sonia called out.

They both climaxed together and Ron fell off his wife. He was panting. His heart raced.

"Wow!" Sonia whirred.

"Yeah!" Ron agreed breathlessly. "Sonia, I need to see Becca."

Sonia almost jumped up. "Yes! Let's go see our daughter."

"I need to apologize to her. I want her to be happy."

"Oh Ron! I'm so glad to hear you say that!"

He held his wife trying to cleanse out the dirty thoughts he had about his lovely daughter. No one would ever know anyway. It would be his own secret. He just wanted the best for her and if David was what she wanted, then he'd have to accept it.

* * *

Eva and Alex were in their own intimate session. Eva had her husband's cock in her mouth sucking on it like a lollipop.

"Mmm, feels like old times," Alex moaned.

Eva took his cock out of her mouth and held on to it. She stared at her husbands cock. It was so thick and big throbbing in her hand. She stroked it and looked up at him. His dark eyes reminded her so much of her son.

David… Eva thought about her son.

Alex looked so much like David. Every time she looked at David was as if she was looking at Alex as a teenager. She wondered for a moment if David shared all his father's qualities like his big dick.

Oh god! The thought made her hot.

She put her husband's cock back in her mouth desperately wanting to make him cum in her mouth. She would imagine David cumming her mouth filling her with his salty cum. Would he taste the same as Alex?

Stop thinking that way! Eva said to herself.

Her lips went up and down her husband's cock until she felt his hot cum filling her mouth. She gulped it down nicely and climbed on the bed with her husband. He held her tightly kissing her neck.

Why was she so angry? Did she want David to herself? No! David was her son! She was happily married why would she want her son?

Mmm his eyes…his smile…his body… Eva thought.

This was just wrong. Here she was telling her son that marrying his cousin was forbidden yet she was having impure thoughts about her own son! She felt like the biggest hypocrite that ever lived. How could she not want her son to be happy with the girl he loved? Rebecca was her niece, a wonderful person. David deserved someone like her. She would be good to him.

"Alex," Eva moaned.

"Yes," Alex looked into her face.

"I need to see David. I want to wish him luck with his relationship with Becca."

Alex smiled. "I thought you'd never say that."

* * *

"Eddie?"

"Hey Nathan!" Eddie smiled hearing his friends voice at the other end of the line.

"What's been going on?"

"Ah not much, just driving. I'm stuck in traffic."

"You going home?"

"Uh…no."

Nathan sighed. He didn't want to accuse his best friend of anything but then again he cared so much for Amy who was like a sister to Callie. "Be straight with me. What's going on?"

There was a long silence.

"Eddie?"

"Yeah, I'm here."

"You want to talk about it or not?"

Eddie looked out the window and knew he couldn't lie to Nathan. "What has Amy told you?"

"That you keep working too many hours. She suspects you're messing around."

Eddie closed his eyes. It hurt him to think that Amy didn't trust him. "I'm not messing around. I swear."

Nathan listened. He could hear his friends' voice, very true and sincere. "Tell me then."

Eddie nodded. He knew he had to tell someone. "If I tell you, you have to promise not to say anything."

"I promise."

* * *

David almost choked when he saw his Uncle Ron and Aunt Sonia at the door the next day. He stared at his uncle and aunt for a moment, speechless.

"Hello David," Ron muttered.

"Hey Uncle Ron, Aunt Sonia."

"Can we come in please?" Sonia asked sincerely.

"Y-yes of course."

David stepped aside to let them in. He knew Rebecca would be in shock just as much as he was. Rebecca was in the bedroom at the time.

"Have a seat," David said politely.

Ron and Sonia sat down on the love seat. Ron was quiet. He wanted to say so many things, but nothing came out.

"I'll go get Rebecca," David said.

Rebecca was brushing her hair when David walked in. "Who was it?" She asked.

"It's your parents."

Rebecca nearly dropped her brush. "My parents? You mean both of them?"

"Yes."

"Oh God, I hope they are not here to start trouble."

"Let's go see what they want ok?"

Rebecca nodded and walked out with David. They both held hands. Ron saw his beautiful daughter. His heart hurt from not having talked to her for so many weeks. He missed her terribly and knew Sonia missed her too.

Ron's eyes met with Rebecca's. There was a long silence in the room before Ron got up and rushed to put his arms around his daughter. Rebecca gasped at her father's strong hold. He sobbed as he held her.

"Becca, oh Becca I've missed you. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," Ron apologized.

Rebecca cried. "I love you daddy. I'm so happy you are here!"

Sonia and David watched happily as father and daughter reunited. Sonia stood up and went to hug both of them. "Becca, we both have missed you so much."

"I missed you too mom. I love you both with all my heart!"

Ron gathered himself together and held on to his daughter's hand. "I came to a conclusion last night. I'm not going to spend the rest of my life filled with hate because you found love. David is a good man and I love him to death. I'm sorry I judged your relationship with him. I just wanted to let you know that your mother and I will stand by you forever."

jessy19
jessy19
2,736 Followers