My Cousin, My Lover Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessy19
jessy19
2,735 Followers

"Who?" Amber asked.

"The siblings. I remember them."

Amber giggled. "How could you not? I was psycho when you knew about them."

"I have to admit they look pretty good together. She's quite a cutie. I think if I had a sister that looked like her I'd probably marry her too."

Amber playfully hit his arm. "Shut up!"

Gabriel laughed. "I'm kidding!"

"Thank goodness you don't have a sister, I'd have something to really worry about."

Gabriel held her hand. "You don't have to worry about anything. Even if I did have a sister."

Amber laughed. "Good!"

"Look how happy they are," Sonia explained to her husband.

Ron stared at the siblings. They looked so much in love one would never think they were related. Then his eyes focused on his daughter and his nephew. They look just as much in love.

"I think we made a good decision," Ron said.

Sonia nodded. "I know we did. I've never seen Becca happier in her entire life. Look at the way David treats her. He's so good to her."

"He better be, that's my princess he's going to marry."

"Oh don't be jealous Ron. You know you'll always be her number one man."

Ron gulped. Did Sonia suspect his little crush on Rebecca? "W-what do you mean?"

Sonia giggled. "You know, you're her father, you always protect her. Now it's time to let her go. What did you think I meant?"

"N-nothing," Ron quickly sipped his wine.

"Our son is really in love," Alex told his wife.

Eva eyed her son and his new lover. Rebecca was lucky to have a man like David. She had to admit they made a really good couple. Her son's eyes met with hers for a moment. He shot her a gorgeous smile almost making her blush.

"Eva?" Alex asked.

"Y-yes w-what?"

"I said our son looks really in love."

"Oh...yes...yes he does," she said nervously.

"Are you ok?" He asked concerned.

"Yes, why?"

"You seem jumpy. Are you still sad to let your baby boy go?"

Eva nodded. "In a way I am, but then again I know he's in good hands."

"You always treated him like a prince," Alex teased.

"He IS my prince. Even when he's 50 years old, he'll be my prince."

Alex nodded. "I'm still your king though right?" He asked sadly.

Eva smiled. "You'll always be my king."

"Good, I didn't want to have to compete with the prince," Alex added winking at his wife.

Eva's heart raced. She only hoped her husband didn't know about all the incestuous fantasies she'd had of David.

"Excuse me, we'd like to make an announcement," Sonia announced.

Everyone listened. She and Ron stood up to face David and Rebecca. "As you all know we are here to celebrate the love of our daughter and our nephew. Tomorrow they marry, and we want to both wish you two the best of luck. I know you two will love each other for the rest of your lives."

"My daughter Rebecca, you are my love and I know David is going to treat you good because if he doesn't he has his uncle to answer to."

Everyone laughed. David squeezed Rebecca's hand. Then, Alex and Eva stood up. Eva held her wine glass up high. She looked at the happy couple and smiled. "I want to wish you two happiness and love for the rest of your lives. David and Rebecca, the two people I love more than life, may all your dreams come true."

Alex went on to say his blessings. "David, my son, Rebecca, my niece, I hope you two take care of one another because that is what marriage is about. Be there for each other and don't let anyone tell you that your relationship is a sin. When it's love, nothing is a sin."

Everyone took a drink of wine. They all clapped and cheered for the happy couple. Amy watched them all enjoy themselves. She knew she shouldn't be jealous, but she was. Everyone was a couple, except for her. She was all alone. She didn't want to stay any longer.

"I'm going to go," she whispered to Nathan and Callie.

"No! Don't go! You haven't eaten yet." Callie implored.

"I'm really not enjoying myself here. Everyone is a couple. I'm not feeling so good."

"Don't let that get you down Amy. Trust us, you should stay."

Amy was stubborn. "No. I really have to go." With that, she got up and ran out the restaurant.

"Where is Amy going?" Rebecca asked.

Nathan sighed and got up. "I don't know but I really need to stop her." He ran out the restaurant.

A few seconds later, Eddie arrived at the table in his Romani's waiter uniform. "Where is she?" He asked looking at Callie.

Callie nodded. "She left. Nathan went after her."

He looked over at the door. "I better go after her myself." Callie and Eddie left as well to go look for Amy.

* * *

"Amy! Amy!" Nathan said breathlessly.

Amy turned to find Nathan standing behind her. She held her car keys in her hand and tears ran down her face.

"Nathan are you ok?" She asked seeing him panting for air.

"Y-yes. Damn you walk fast!"

Amy laughed weakly. "I'm sorry. I just needed to get the hell out of there before I broke out crying in front of everyone."

"I really need to get back to my running to catch up to you. I'm all out of shape now."

"You look great to me," Amy said hugging him.

"Amy, there's something you really need to know about Eddie."

Amy pulled away and stared into Nathan's eyes. "Uh oh what?"

Just then, Eddie and Callie arrived. Amy was more confused than ever. "Eddie? What are you doing? Why are you wearing a waiter's uniform? Oh my god! Is that what it is? You got fired?"

"No-"

"Why didn't you tell me? I was worried about you all this time. I thought you might be cheating on me."

"But-"

"You didn't have to keep me in suspense to tell me you'd been fired."

"Amy! Listen to me!" Eddie yelled.

Amy got quiet and looked at her lover. Eddie walked to her and held her hand. He got on one knee and pulled out a beautiful diamond ring. Amy gasped.

"Amy, I love you so much. Will you be my wife?"

Amy felt tears sliding down her face. "You want to marry me?"

"Yes!" He exclaimed.

Amy frowned. "I know what this is about. She pulled her hand away and gave Nathan and Callie an angry face. "You two told him didn't you?"

"No-" Callie tried to explain.

"I knew it! You told him and now that's why he wants to marry me!" Amy cried.

"Amy, that's not it," Nathan said.

"Whoa! Tell me what?" Eddie said slowly standing back up.

"Nothing!' Callie uttered.

"That I'm pregnant! That's why you want to marry me!" Amy yelped.

Eddie stood for a moment, speechless. Amy searched his face for a reaction. She felt like such a fool. "You mean...you guys didn't tell him?" She asked the siblings.

"Nope," Nathan said smiling coolly.

"Oh my God! Eddie?" Amy said running to him.

Eddie stood frozen. "Y-you're p-pregnant?"

"Uh uh," Amy said with a glow on her pretty face.

"Amy..." Eddie whispered and held her in his arms. He kissed her forehead, and then her lips.

"So...you're ok with this?" She asked.

"I'm more than ok. I couldn't be more excited!"

The siblings watched the happy couple kiss. "We better leave them alone for now," Nathan said to Callie.

"Yeah, we'll see you back inside," Callie called out. She wasn't sure if they heard her or not since they were locked in long passionate kiss.

"I love you Eddie, I love you with all of my heart!" Amy whimpered.

"You silly girl. Look at you making all this drama and scaring our friends."

"I'm sorry. I thought you were...cheating on me with all this work. Wait...what's with the waiter's uniform anyway?"

Eddie laughed. "Well, now that you're actually listening, I can explain. You see I took this waiter's job because the tips here are so awesome. I was using the tips to buy you this ring," he held out the ring.

"You didn't need to do that. I would have been happy with any ring."

"I know but I want the best for my girl. You deserve it."

"Here I was thinking you were cheating on me. Shame on me."

"Yeah really. You should know that no other woman compares to you Amy."

She put her arms around him and looked into his eyes. "I got another surprise for you too."

Amy blinked. "Yes?"

"I've already got enough money to put down for a house. Our house."

Amy felt tears streaming down her face. "You're all full of surprises aren't you? No wonder I fell in love with you."

He cupped her chin. "The best for you, my love. Now will you be my wife?" He asked showing her the diamond ring. Amy's eyes danced as she looked at the diamonds sparkling. He held her hand and slipped the ring on her. She admired the way it looked on her hand. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" She yelped.

Eddie held his bride to be. He couldn't remember a day he'd been happier.

* * *

As Eddie and Amy walked in, everyone clapped. They all knew Amy had said yes to Eddie's proposal, yet no one knew about Amy's pregnancy yet. Callie and Nathan decided to let the couple announce that themselves.

"So it's official huh? You two finally getting hitched?" Jim asked them.

"Yes Mr. Adams. We are truly in love!" Amy said with a huge grin on her face.

"Congratulations man," Nathan hugged Eddie.

"Thanks. I want you to know that you and Callie have to be there for our wedding."

"When is it?" Callie asked.

Eddie looked at Amy. "I don't know yet, but all we know is that you have to be there."

Amy laughed. "We'll let you know when for sure."

Everyone went on to enjoy the night. It was a night filled with hopes and dreams.

* * *

"Just think, tomorrow we'll be husband and wife, finally," Rebecca said throwing her arms around David.

"Yes we will. I can't wait."

"Neither can I."

"You're going to look so beautiful in dress tomorrow. It's going to be hard to keep my hand off you," he said reaching down to grab her buttocks.

"No! You keep your hands off, at least for tonight," she teased pulling away from him.

David groaned. "Why?"

"Because we have to save some loving for the wedding night you know. Believe me, I'll make it worth the wait."

"I guess," David pouted.

Rebecca giggled. She went to give him a soft kiss on his lips. "Let's get to bed now. And remember to keep your paws off me, at least for tonight. After tonight you can make love to me anytime you want."

She went on to the room to get ready for bed leaving David with a massive hard on. He sighed and went to get ready for bed himself. It was going to be hard to keep his hands off his beautiful bride to be, but in the end he knew she'd be worth the wait.

to be continued...

jessy19
jessy19
2,735 Followers
12