My Cousin Pays a Visit

Story Info
Unexpected arrival from an unwanted relative.
1.3k words
4.18
100.6k
23
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cousin Jennie had moved in with me after we made love at our family reunion. Everything was going smoothly until one day the doorbell rang. Jennie went to answer it, only to find it was our cousin, Tom. Tom was the black sheep of the family, although he was a successful stockbroker, he was a bully and a manipulator in real life.

"Hi Jennie, are you going to let me in?" said Tom.

I came to the door and was shocked to see him standing there.

"How did you know where I lived Tom?" I asked.

"A little birdie told me Jack."

Tom barged into to our house and sat down on the couch.

"I knew you two were shacking up together, I would really hate to tell the folks back home about this," was all Tom would say.

We had kept the news that we were living together a secret from our families. We both knew it would only cause problems for us both.

"I was in the area, so I thought I would pay you a visit," Tom told us.

I knew damn well he wasn't just passing by, but was here to cause trouble.

"Get out," I said.

"You don't mean that Jack," was Tom's reply to me.

I could see that Jennie was getting upset, this could blow our whole lifestyle with Tom hanging around.

"What exactly do you want Tom?" "Tell us and then leave," I told him.

"What I want is Jennie," Tom said, matter of factly.

"I am going to have sex with her," said Tom.

Jennie got very upset, but this bastard had us where he wanted us. He said as soon as he got the sex he was going to leave. I knew that wasn't the truth, but I couldn't think of a thing to do.

Tom marched us both back to the bedroom and he made Jennie strip all her clothes and lie down on the bed. I was told to sit in a chair and watch. Tom took his clothes off as well. Jennie almost screamed out loud. Tom was hung, really hung. He must have been at least ten inches in length.

I could hear Jennie sobbing as Tom climbed on the bed and spread her legs apart.

"Please Tom, no, I'll do anything you want," Jennie was wimpering now.

"This is what I came here for Jennie," said Tom.

Tom was already half way hard as he began to rub his monster cock head all over Jennie's opening. He started to push his knob in, and I had to watch him do it. Jennie was telling him it was too big for her to take. That didn't stop Tom. He lifted her legs up over his shoulders and started to plough into her.

Tom pushed and pushed until he had every inch inside Jennie's pussy. he then fucked her like I never saw anyone do before. He was rough and brutal, driving that huge pecker all the way into her. I had to watch as his sacs were making slapping noises on Jennie's ass.

This wasn't lovemaking, this was rape, and I felt helpless to stop it. How Jennie took all that cock was beyond me. He pumped her for nearly an hour before he grunted loudly and spilled all his fuck seed into her belly. Jennie later said that she did have orgasms from all that fucking, but it hurt like hell taking that big rod of his.

After Tom shot his last rope of cum, he pulled his cum slick cock out. Jennie just lay there, totally spent.

"Come here Jack, your turn," said Tom.

"What do you mean, my turn?" I said.

"You are going to suck my cock and clean the cum off me."

I was made to go over and wrap my lips around Tom's cock and suck as much of it as I could, cleaning all their love juices off. I was totally humiliated now.

Tom shoved his cock down my throat, making me gag each time he thrusted. I could only suck a few inches down, but it didn't matter to him. He still had some cum left and he eventually shot it down my throat, making me swallow the last bit of his seed.

Tom got up and walked out, where he went, we weren't sure. We knew he would be back for more. This wasn't going to stop with this one time.

Jennie and I held each other now and we both cried. How had it come to this? Jennie wanted to be alone for awhile, and told me to go and do my normal routine. Today was the day I went to the gym for a workout. I wasn't really up for it, but Jennie insisted.

When I got there, my two workout partners were there, Larry and Greg. They were both true bodybuilders who took their workouts seriously, and they were both gay lovers.

One look at me and they knew something was wrong. I explained to them about my cousin arriving and threatening to blackmail Jennie and myself. I told them both we had to have sex with him in order to keep him quiet.

I thought I could see the steam coming out of Greg's ears as I told them what had happened. Greg and Larry thought the world of Jennie, and they treated her as a long lost sister.

"Give me your house keys, Jack, we will take care of this," Larry told me.

I did as they said, I wasn't going to cross these two guys when they were angry.

The next part of the story was told to me by Larry and Greg.

I gave them the directions and the keys to my place. They unlocked the door and only Tom was home, sitting on the couch, watching TV.

"Who the fuck are you two?" said Tom.

Greg walked over and punched Tom in the stomach and doubled him over.

"Shut your fucking mouth, you open it and you will get more of the same!" Greg told Tom.

They said Tom was scared, really scared. Greg and Larry told Tom it was payback time. Tom was made to undress and suck off both men. After that took place, they bent Tom over the couch and they fucked his ass. Greg and Larry took turns and reamed Tom's virgin ass all afternoon.

By the way, they brought their camera along, and managed to document the proceeding. There would be no further problems from Tom, they said. Both men made clear to Tom that he should never show his face here again. If he did, those pictures would find their way to his place of work. They also told him that if our families should find out about our living arrangements, they would be paying him a personal visit to straighten matters out.

Tom got the drift and he cleared out before Jennie and I arrived back home. We thanked Greg and Larry, telling them both we were in their debt.

After they left, Jennie and I tried to collect our thoughts. We both held each other for a long time. I never realized how much I was in love with her until this episode with Tom came up.

It was decided we needed to move again, and get far away from any family. This was made easier because the company I work for was looking for some people to make the move to the West Coast office. I put in for it and got one of the positions.

Jennie told me how much she loved me, so much in fact, she wanted to start a family with me. This was a bit of a shock. I wasn't sure a baby from two cousins was such a great idea, but she insisted upon it.

Jennie went off the pill and we started making love for a child. The lovemaking was so good during that time frame, and some time later, Jennie told me she had missed her period. A trip to the doctor confirmed that Jennie was in the first stages of pregnancy. Everything looks good according the physician, and Jennie is beaming everyday.

This proves to me their is someone out there in this world for everyone. You just need to be patient and keep searching.