My Cousin Sandy took My Virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Also remember to keep going several seconds after her orgasm begins to rock her world. Keep in mind, it isn't really over until her hands come down from above and pushes you off her vagina. At this point you can claim success and maybe take a victory lap by giving her a couple of tongue tickles around her rectum. However; if she's multi-orgasmic, you'll have to keep going until you've done the whole routine another four or five times. If you're not sure when to stop, just keep giving her this delightful treatment until the magic hands do come down and calls time out."

"Once you're done (totally finished), she's going to want you to back off pronto because the whole area will be sensitive. Sometimes gently blowing your hot breath over the area helps to calm and soothe while she settles down from her orgasm. Each woman is different and you will have to play this by ear."

Sandy stretches out on the bed and says, "Okay, do you think you are ready to show me what you learned?"

I crawl next to Sandy and kiss her gently on the lips. She coos as I begin stroking her breast. She scoots closer to me and urges me to go slow and explore her body. She closes her eyes while I toy with her nipples. I begin to tease and kiss my way down her body. I take my time kissing and licking on her neck, nibbling on her ears and telling her how wonderfully beautiful she is. Sandy can feel herself getting very wet and she blushes. I continue down, slowly licking every inch of her upper chest. I tease each nipple for what seems like forever. Finally, with encouragement from Sandy's forceful push on the back of my head, I engulf as much of her C-cup tits, one at a time, as I can. I pay special attention to her nipples; licking, sucking and lightly biting. Her breathing is getting heavier, with short shallow bursts; her moans get louder with anticipation. She is so wet it puddle on the sheet. Her wetness didn't go unnoticed by me.

She pushes her hip into me sighing and whispering softly in my ear, "Yes...yes...yes. Keep going."

I remind her that she said the secret to good sex is to go slow and make the woman literally beg to be fucked. I continue kissing down her body. My next stop is that sensitive area just above her pubic region, where the top of her bikini panties had been. I slowly lick along the panty-line around to her right hip with my tongue. Then slowly, keeping my tongue pressed lightly to her skin, I trace the same line back around to her left hip. I can smell the scent of her sopping wet pussy. I am teasing her, and I am driving her crazy. I can tell by her moans that she is rather perturbed that I don't go ahead and lick her pussy, but she had made an issue out not rushing it. I am determined to take my time and make her beg. Her gyrations tell me that my actions are generating the desired effect, and she likes the treatment she is getting.

I continue licking down the front of her right thigh, kissing softly around, but never making contact with her wet pussy. I lick the wetness of her inner right thigh down to her knee and back up. I lightly graze her vaginal slit with my tongue, as I cross over and do the same thing to her left thigh. She is pulling at my head with all of the strength she has, begging me to put my mouth on her wet vagina. She is driving her hips up to meet my licking, partially spreading her vaginal lips with each thrust.

"Jimmy...PLEASE!!" She moans softly.

That's all she needed to say. I push her legs as wide as they will go, revealing her wet and willing pussy. I give her a slow puppy dog lick up the middle of her pussy then go directly for her clit with my mouth and as I suck it into my mouth, she lets out a loud guttural moan.

"Yessssssss... Oh my God yessss!!" She pushes my face deep into her pussy and shudders.

I let my tongue fall down to her vaginal entrance and press it firmly inside as far as it will go. Her hips buck up to meet me and she begins to fuck my tongue. I hold my face and tongue firmly in one place as she works her pussy on it. When her hips fall for the last time, my tongue is steadfastly in place on her clit. I start to lick it vigorously and then suck it back into my mouth. About this time she lets out another loud scream.

"Oh my God...I'm CUMMMMIIIINNNNNGGGGG!!"

Her hips are thrashing violently, but with the pressure of my hands on her legs and my suction on her clit, I never break contact. Her pussy begins to gush, and I am surprised to discover she is, what I later learn; a squirter. I had never seen any woman squirt. I am so sexually naïve, I had never even heard of such a thing. Her fluids quickly smear across my face and run down her ass to the sheets below, leaving the start of what will become a giant wet spot. Sandy assures me that no one has ever made her squirt like that before. She says that I have absolutely graduated her pussy eating class with a definite A+ grade.

I pull her to me and tenderly kiss her lips as I welcome her tits against my chest. Her tongue is pushing at my lips trying to find its way into my mouth. I open my mouth and her tongue dances around exploring every inch of my mouth. She climbs on my chest and I feel her nipples harden as she presses her tits to me. I hold her tightly in my arms and close my eyes while I start to drift off into a peaceful sleep.

As soon as Sandy realizes I am going to sleep, she pokes me in the ribs and says, "Not so fast, Buster. You are not getting any sleep until you shove that cock of yours in me and make me cum just as hard as you did with your tongue."

With that, I push myself up and bring my knees forward positioning myself between her splayed legs. I begin to rub my cock head up and down her pussy, starting at her clit. With each pass I put more and more pressure until I finally push the head into her tight, wet opening. It is the first time that my cock has actually entered her sexy pussy. It's the first time my cock has been in anyone's pussy.

I begin to slowly grind my five inch cock into her. I am being careful not to hurt her because she is incredibly tight, and I, not knowing any differently, think of myself as incredibly large. As I slowly push into her, I can feel her vaginal lips, slick with her love juices stretch around my cock, and her velvety walls close in around it. It was a moment that can only be described as amazing. I am experiencing my first ever intercourse. I am no longer a virgin. No romance novelist or sex writer could have ever come up with a scene this magnificent.

After several minutes of slowly pushing in, pulling part way out, and pushing in a little deeper, I am finally to the half way mark. It won't be long now before I am completely in her, balls deep. Our eyes never break contact. She is looking at me with a grimaced look on her face; she also has a look of passion, love, lust and pleasure all in one. I hold myself in her for a few moments to allow her to adjust to having me inside of her.

She begins to grind her hips into me and says, "I would have never believed anything could feel so wonderful."

I take this as my clue that she is adjusted properly and I begin to rock in time with her grinding. With each in stroke I push as deeply as I can. With each pull out, I leave just the head in before plunging back into her. I start to massage her clit with the thumb of my right hand as I play with her nipples with my left. She starts to moan louder and grind harder. I can tell that she is on the verge of another orgasm so I pick up my pace to meet hers.

Within minutes she is thrashing about the bed wildly under me. I can feel her pussy gushing around my cock so I pull out and feel her squirt with more pressure than I ever imagined possible. I keep my thumb on her clit until she relaxed on the bed.

I give her a moment to gather herself and then roll her over to her stomach and get her up on her hands and knees. I get her to arch her back just right and position my entrance perfectly. I kneel behind her and slowly ease my throbbing cock into her pussy from the rear. I have heard that a woman's pussy gets much tighter in the doggy style position. I also heard it makes you cum faster. I am more than ready to cum.

Once I am completely in her from the rear, I suggest she reach back and play with her clit, if she so desired. She did. I tell her that I will let her control the pace, that all she has to do is rock back and forth on my cock as I hold still. And she does. She starts slow at first, but as her hand quickens on her clit, her rocking on my cock get faster.

She begins to rock faster and faster as another orgasm is building. I looked down at her beautiful ass, her tight little hole staring up at him. I decide to try something one of my friends read in his Dad's Playboy Magazine. I plan to insert my middle finger into her virgin ass. With my right finger thoroughly lubed with my spit, I place it on her anal opening and start putting pressure. She stops rocking on my cock, wondering what I am doing. I knew then she had never experienced the pleasure of anal sex. She stops rocking and looks at me with a look of horror. She has never had a finger or anything else in her ass. I assure her it will be okay.

"Keep going baby, you will enjoy this, I promise." I tell her as I thrust my cock deeper into her vagina.

She quickly decides that she liked it. She resumes her rocking, and with each move back towards me, I push my finger in a little deeper. Finally, after a few minutes of easing my finger into her, I am in to the third knuckle. This sends a new sensations through her body as she pinches her clit hard and slams herself on my cock. It did not take long after that for her to have another earth shattering, screaming orgasm, with yet more fluids added to the already sizable wet spot. Her squirting causes me to launch into my orgasm. My body starts shaking and I feel very weak and fall over onto her back. She collapses on the bed in front of me, my cock pulls out of her pussy, and my finger from her ass.

Sandy breathlessly says, "Oh, Jimmy, I knew I was right when I first fantasized you were going to be a great lover, you are a great lover. When I first saw you at the hospital, I pictured you sliding a large cock in and out of my pussy. I could feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter, and then I began to plan how I was going to get you in my bed. And who would ever think that my parent would set the stage for the greatest sex I have ever experienced in my life."

I rolled over on my back next to her as she anxiously climbed on top of me. Her knees are still weak, hell; her whole body is weak from three back to back squirting orgasms. As she positions herself above me, she reaches between her legs to grab my cock and tries to guide it into her vagina. It is semi-hard and won't cooperate. She slides down and shoves it into her mouth and starts to suck and chew on the head. The more she does this the harder it gets. It finally springs back to life and in one swift motion she came down and impaled herself on my 5 inches of love. She falls forward on my chest and her body is shaking with another mini-orgasm so I start to drive my hips up into her. I begin kind of slow, but soon pick up my pace. She is still lying on my chest and is moaning in my ear letting me know that I am pleasing her in more ways than she can imagine.

My cock and balls are completely soaked, the bed sheets ruined. She pushes herself up and brings her knees forward. She holds my cock in her by clinching her internal muscles. I reach up with both hands and start playing with her nipples. Her left hand falls to my chest for balance as her right hand works her clit again. She starts to ride me cowgirl style. She begins to slowly grind on my cock, and as she regains strength her pace gets faster.

"Oh Jimmy, you feel so good inside me. I am so glad I was allowed be the one who took your virginity. It was the best sex I have ever had. You are the only man I will ever want to fuck me from now on. I am yours forever."

"Thanks Sandy," I say in between breaths as I can feel my balls start to tighten. I begin to force my hips up to meet with her grinding pace. Our rhythm is in sync.

"Fill me with your hot cum. Fill me up!"

That's all it takes to trigger my next orgasm.

"Uhhgggffnneff...I'm Cumming Sandy, I...ahhh...ohhhhh!!"

At that very moment the first of 6 spurts of cum shoot into Sandy's cunt. I explode a load of cum into her that will fill a bucket. It triggers her last mind numbing orgasm which causes her body slump forward on my chest. I pump several smaller spurts into her as her muscles involuntarily milk my cock dry. I put my arms around her and hold her tightly to my body. I say, "You have literally fucked my brains out. I can't take anymore until I can get some much needed rest."

We fall asleep in each other's arm. Just before sun up Sandy wakes me up and suggests we dress and return to our own beds. I give her one last lingering kiss before returning to my cot. I pull the cover over my head just as my Dad opens the door and calls me to breakfast.

12