My Cousin's Sorority Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks for not making a scene tonight," she said.

"That wasn't a scene?" I asked in surprise. She hit my shoulder playfully and went to her bed.

**********

The sun was shining through the window when I woke up. I was in a good mood. It was Saturday and the weekend was just beginning. Tara was already gone and Sarah was sitting up in bed staring. It took me a moment to realize she was staring at my cock. It was rock hard. I must have been having a great dream.

"Toni was right about you," she said.

"Having second thoughts about not sleeping with me," I said jokingly.

"Yes," she replied. She looked serious. If possible, my cock got harder.

"What about Tara and your relationship?"

"It's just sex," she replied, looking into my eyes. "I think we're both mature enough to enjoy ourselves without causing any problems."

"I thought you wanted to wait after your break up with Sam?" I asked. She was looking at my cock once again.

"That was last night," she said as she joined me under my sleeping bag. She grabbed my cock and added, "I'm usually extremely horny in the mornings."

"You're telling me!" I replied with a laugh before kissing her. Her tongue thrust into my mouth. She kept hold of my cock and slowly moved her hand up and down. I let my own hand drift to her small chest. I started massaging her tits and found that her nipples were long and pointy. I kissed my way down to them. She seemed to enjoy the attention.

I slowly started pushing her cotton briefs down as I sucked on her nipples. I thought she might stop me or at least slow me down. Instead of resisting, Sarah lifted her hips to allow me to remove them quickly. She had very light skin under her tan and it contrasted well with her black pubic hair.

I kissed my way to her pussy and she sighed when I finally reached it. She started moaning loudly a few moments later. Sarah grabbed my head with both hands and mashed my face against her pussy.

"Oh, yeah! Keep licking! I'm gonna cum!" she cried out. I focused on her clit and she came hard. Her cum actually sprayed onto my face and into my mouth. I slowed briefly, but didn't stop. It wasn't long before Sarah neared another orgasm.

"I understand why Toni raved about you. You're driving me crazy!" she said through gritted teeth. Her blue eyes were lust filled. I pushed a finger up he slit and that started her cumming again. She thrashed on the floor and I held on to her hips so that my tongue wouldn't loose contact with her clit. She rolled over and pushed me onto my back when she was done.

"I want you inside of me now!" she growled as she slipped my rock hard cock up her pussy. When it was half way in, she moaned, "My God! You're bigger than I thought. I don't think I can fit all of you into me!"

"Want to bet?" I said grabbing hold of her hips and thrusting up with my cock. Her breath caught, but my cock was all the way in.

"You bastard!" she said with a grin. She started riding me. Ten minutes later, I was near cumming. Sarah looked close to cumming again herself. The door opened, causing both of us to turn toward it. Tara and Toni walked in. I had to remember to start locking doors.

They noticed us at about the same time. I thought Sarah would react badly, but she didn't even miss a beat. She was bouncing on my cock as fast as she could.

"Not done...too close to stop...get out!" she moaned. Tara went to leave but Toni just smiled.

"Hey, I'm not leaving! I like to watch," she said.

"Pervert!" I said through gritted teeth. I was focusing hard on holding off my orgasm.

"You should know," Toni laughed, still watching. Sarah ignored them both. Tara had her hand on the doorknob, but didn't leave. She was watching Sarah ride me.

"I told you he has a big one," Toni said to my cousin.

"You weren't kidding," Tara replied, her eyes focused on Sarah and me.

I held Sarah's hips and started thrusting up into her with quick strokes. My hips blurred as I held her steady. Sarah looked at me in surprise. It was obvious no one ever did this to her before. Her mouth formed a large oh and she came for the third time. I let go of her hips and she slammed down onto my dick. I was very close to cumming, but Sarah rolled off of me before I could finish.

She lay panting and gasping, trying to regain control of her body. A part of me felt good that I was able to please her, but a larger, more selfish part was desperate to cum. Sarah was obviously unable to help me. I looked around and saw Toni once more. I stood quickly and walked over to her. My cock slapped against my stomach as I moved.

"You wouldn't dare!" Toni said with a laugh.

"You could have left," I replied, pulling her into a kiss and slipping my hands into the back of her pants. She didn't resist.

"Tom, what are you doing?" Tara asked. I ignored my cousin as I pulled Toni pants down. I spun her toward the wall and pushed my cock into her from behind. She stood on her toes and grunted with every thrust.

My cousin bit her bottom lip, but didn't move. She was so close that she could reach out and touch us if she wanted. Instead, Tara watched trancelike as I continued to fuck Toni against the wall. I saw one of my cousin's hands slowly make its way down her own pants. Toni grunted as my cock grew even harder.

"That looks hot. How does it feel?" I asked Tara. My question seemed to bring her to her senses. My cousin turned red and started to pull her hand away.

"Don't be ridiculous! No one here is in any position to judge. Let yourself go and have some fun," I said. My cousin hesitated a moment longer. Finally, she gave in and opened her pants all the way. Strawberry blond hair covered her pussy. Her finger started rubbing her clit.

Suddenly Sarah was in front of my cousin. She was still completely naked. My cousin's roommate was using one of her hands to play with her own pussy. She grabbed Tara's free hand and led her to one of the beds. Tara seemed unsure, but she let Sarah lead her. Sarah gently pulled Tara's hand away from her pussy and brought my cousin's sticky fingers to her lips. She sucked on them.

"Sarah, what are you doing?" Tara asked. In answer, Sarah slipped the fingers of her free hand into my cousin's pussy. Tara gasped in surprise and Sarah took advantage of the moment. She moved the hand that was playing with her own pussy to Sarah's mouth. She slipped one of her fingers past my cousin's lips. Tara sucked the digit in for a moment and moaned before pulling her mouth away.

"Sarah, you've got to stop! This is wrong," my cousin cried, though she did nothing to stop her roommate from playing with her pussy.

"Tara, you've been so kind to me since we moved in. You've put up with my temper and mood swings. Let me do this for you," Sarah replied. Tara looked confused, but her eyes were hungry with desire.

Toni noticed that I was looking over my shoulder. She frowned and glanced back.

"Wow!" she said as she saw what was happening. I quickly silenced her with a kiss. She smiled and moved so that she was leaning over a desk. It gave us both a better view of what was going on. I continued to fuck Toni from behind as we watched.

"But you're a girl!" Tara cried.

"And all woman!" Sarah said as she slipped her fingers deeper into Tara's crease.

"Oh my God! No!" Tara cried, but she let Sarah push her pants down. I could see that my cousin's strawberry blond bush was damp with desire.

"Let get comfortable," Sarah said and gently pushed Tara back on the bed. She slipped my cousin's pants off and kissed her way to Tara's pussy. My cousin resisted at first, but then her legs fell open and she gave her roommate full access. Sarah took advantage of my cousin's surrender. I watched as her tongue darted its way deep into Tara.

That was what sent me over the edge. Poor Toni held onto the desk for dear life as I slammed in and out of her. I grunted loudly as I filled her cunt with my cum.

"Yes!" Toni cried out as she joined me. We fell into the other bed for a few moments while we recouped. We continued to watch my cousin and her roommate. The scene was so hot that I felt a slight stirring of my cock far sooner then I expected. I wasn't surprised when Toni stood.

"Are you into woman?" I asked. She shrugged and laughed gently.

"I'm about to find out," she said, but I thought there was little doubt from the look in her eyes.

Toni made her way to Sarah and Tara. Sarah was on her stomach as she ate my cousin. Toni knelt on the floor and spread Sarah's legs wide. She used her rather thick tongue to lick Sarah's pussy from one end to the other. Sarah cried out something in Hebrew and then refocused on Tara's pussy.

It wasn't long before both Tara and Sarah came. I could see Toni's pussy dripping from where I lay. She climbed onto the bed and straddled Tara's head. If Tara protested, it was hidden by Toni moans. I leaned forward and saw my cousin's head lifting off of her pillow as she thrust her tongue deep into Toni.

"Right there! That's it! That's a good little sister!" Toni cried.

Sarah was done being left out. I watched as she moved around and started fondling Toni's large tits. Toni held one up and offered her nipple to my cousin's roommate. Sarah smiled and licked it tentatively.

She was soon sucking for all she was worth. Toni leaned forward and joined her. Sarah pulled away from Toni's nipple long enough to share a deep kiss. I could see both their tongues thrusting in and out of each other's mouths.

My cock was rock hard again. I walked behind Sarah and eased my cock into her pussy. She groaned and pushed back.

Toni came just as I was starting to get into a rhythm. The ladies shifted, but I stayed with Sarah as Toni continued to kiss her passionately. Her hand reached under Sarah and started fondling her clit as I continued to fuck her.

My cousin's roommate held off for as long as she could, but with Toni kissing her and massaging her clit, and me fucking her from behind, it wasn't going to be very long.

"I'm going to cum!" she finally cried out. My cousin Tara slipped under her roommate and replaced Toni's fingers with her tongue. Sarah yelled something out in Hebrew and started shaking uncontrollably.

Toni pulled me away from Sarah and wrapped my dick in her large black tits. She slid her breasts up and down on my cock until I came. The first jet of my cum hit her in the face, but the rest covered her tits. I still loved the contrast in the color of my cum and her dark skin.

I fell onto the bed and caught my breath. I noticed my cousin still lying under her roommate when I was able to focus once more. Tara really seemed to enjoy what was obviously her first lesbian encounter. She drove two fingers up her roommate's pussy and was rewarded by Sarah cries.

I lay back and watched the ladies for a while. I was too spent to do much else. The three of them played with each other and soon fell into a chain. Sarah was eating Tara, who was eating Toni, who was eating Tara. I'm not sure who came first, but soon the room was filled with their cries. The three lay panting for a few minutes before my cousin stood.

"I need a shower," was all she said before taking her towel and leaving. She refused to look at anyone as she left. Toni and Sarah smiled at each other as soon as the door closed. They fell on my cock together.

One concentrated on my balls while the other engulfed the head of my dick. After a time they'd switch positions. It was quite some time, but eventually I was hard again.

"I want to fuck somebody's ass," I said, watching Sarah for a reaction. She smiled, but shook her head.

"There is no way you're putting that monster of yours in my ass!" she said.

"Your loss," Toni grinned as she got onto all fours.

"Do you want to help me get Toni's ass ready?" I asked Sarah. She smiled mischievously as she locked eyes with me and leaned over Toni. She laid a path of kisses over Toni ass until she reached the dark skinned woman's asshole. Sarah continued to look at me as she buried her tongue into Toni's black ass. Toni groaned and so did I.

This went on for a few minutes before Sarah motioned me over. I stepped behind Toni and thrust my cock deep. Toni cried out.

"That feels so good!" the Jamaican woman sighed. I grunted in agreement and started moving in and out. Sarah watched for a while before slipping under Toni and using her tongue. Toni came a few minutes later.

"Sorry about that," she said, apologizing for cumming so quickly. "Sarah has an evil tongue!"

"Well then," I replied. "I guess she'll have to finish me off." Sarah looked ready to protest, but Toni fell on her pussy causing her to lose her train of thought. Sarah started moaning and groaning as Toni tongue worked from one end of her pussy to the other.

"Toni, that feels wonderful, but there's still no way I'm going to let Tom fuck my ass with that monster!" Sarah cried.

"Do you not like your ass fucked or is it the size?" Toni raised her head and asked.

"It's the size," Sarah replied.

"Well then," Toni smiled. "I'll just have to be sure you are good and ready for it." She then drove her tongue deep into Sarah's pale ass. Sarah gasped and started moaning. She started saying something, but I couldn't understand her. I think she was talking in Hebrew again. Eventually, she made herself understood.

"Would you please fuck my ass!" she all but ordered in English. Toni grinned.

"You heard the lady," she said. I kissed Toni's full lips before rolling Sarah onto her stomach and getting on my knees behind her. Toni leaned over and sucked my cock into her mouth. She got it good and wet before directed it to Sarah's ass.

It took quite a few minutes to work my cock up Sarah's tight ass. She was moaning some words that I didn't understand. Toni moved around and buried Sarah's face in her tits. Sarah latched onto one of the nipples and worked at it until Toni moaned. I started slowly moving in and out.

"Faster!" Sarah demanded before pulling Toni lips to her own. The two women kissed deeply, their tongues dancing in each other's mouths. I reached around Sarah and played with her clit. I picked up the pace until I was slamming into her ass so hard that the bed moved.

"Easy!" Toni said with a laugh.

"No! Harder!" Sarah cried. Toni's and my eyes met and we smiled. I shrugged and started pumping into Sarah with everything I had. Toni's hand took my place at Sarah's clit. I grabbed both of Sarah hips.

"Come on baby! Cum!" Toni said to Sarah. Sarah replied, but the words were once again not in English. It didn't matter. It was obvious that she was doing exactly as Toni demanded. Her ass squeezed my dick hard. I slammed in deep once last time and came.

I rolled over onto the bed and tried to catch my breath. I felt more spent than I could ever remember feeling before. Sarah and Toni were still kissing. It was a lovely sight, but I was too exhausted to do more than watch. I drifted off to sleep.

12